themystica.com/mythical-folk/~articles/k/keket.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7507785.html#q7535504
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manna
gematrix.org/?word=666
sendvid.com/vr6a8uw6#
pastebin.com/GEz0jr9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

Is Shadilay our Inshallah, Deus Vult, Hallelujah?

CURRENT YEAR

Some of the Satanic shit is a but disturbing but at the same time it equals "son of god", "I am what I am", "god is good", and "Almightly"

So at the same time we could we worshiping the Christian god trying to pry his way back into reality after Christianity getting so fucking Kiked.

Maybe God and Satan are fighting over the precise goals and attributes of our collective egregore. That would explain why some faggots are trying to advocate human sacrifice and keep shilling for us to add Dogma.

Also it's EXTREMELY interesting that all of the satanic shit shows up only in the Jewish Gematria while the English Gematria is 100% positive.

Maybe God and Satan are one and the same?

Or maybe Kikes are fucking Satanists while the English aren't.

Reporting in from last thread

and so is kek

Satan is the jewish adaptation of a Aryan devil that was created in part with an Aryan God that was meant to save the aryan racial purity (it failed) but it didn't stop the jews from adopting it.

Satan merely means adversary. If it's Satan to the jews, then it's breddy gud 5/5

Explain

Really don't want veer to far into Satan worship since Kabbalist Jews actually worship the devil and Allister Crowley was fucking evil. Not to mention worshiping Satan is still worshiping a Kike created entity regardless of how you look at it.

It's a real REAL fine line that we have to walk.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUhYJ2crKQk

So the Jewish idea of Satan is someone who fights against racial purity?

Well Kek sure as shit doesn't promote miscegenation.

jewish racial purity. Jews would be really pure if they were all ash I tell you hwat.

PRAISE KEK LAD

We have our answer, we are not worshiping a devil, we are worshiping an Aryan God that is an archtype of our advancing race (us being at the forefront of memes)

But aren't modern Jews racemixed to hell and back to a point of Ashkenazi Jews being more Aryan than Semitic genetically?

Do they only care about the matrilineal line? The Jewish idea of race is really fucking weird to me. I mean i'm white and if I fucked a Kikess and had kids with her wouldn't her kids be considered pure Jews?

Your reading comprehension skills need work user, they bastardized the system for miscegenation.

Dubs confirm.

Honestly I think that shills are taking 3 paths to fuck with Kek
1.Promote Dogma to create factionalism and to suck the fun and chaos of out it
2.Promote human sacrifice
3.Promote the idea that we're worshiping Satan

We need to be very careful against Kikes trying to subvert our chaos god. I think that after we memed Hillary's campaign to death on 9/11 they're paying very close attention to us.

Hmmmm

Shadilay

Dubs continue to confirm.

1.I don't see how any one can suck the life out of kek, he's ever present and confirms this on daily basis, to have a basic recording of his ways couldn't be that harmful, at least not as harmful as the shills are making it out to be.
2.Really?
3.We just completely debunked that one.

I like meme magic but I'm not so much into the whole Kek worship, although I am into resurrecting the old gods so I'm conflicted. What really put me off the Kek shit was the Fox feed fuck up that had the autismos PRAISING KEK. I just didn't see it and though it was Jesus in toast tier and got called a kike shill. Whatever. Worship what you want. As long as it ain't a kiked religion..

Once something is written in stone people have something to disagree about. Once we start arguing amongst ourselves about specific rules and points we engage is pointless infighting and the conflict completely destroy's synchronicity and thus Kek's power.

Letting the Camel's nose under the tent on that is one of the most dangerous thinks that we could possibly do. Not to mention he's a god of chaos and obscurity and thus by nature unknowable and unpredictable. Trying to write anything down about a deity like that is clearly retarded.
Yes

well

semetic trash.

Praise be your dubs

Of jews and niggers? I can get behind that.

Pasting an idea I had towards the end of the last shadilay thread.

Casually saying shadilay to friends, acquaintances, strangers, etc., during random encounters as a greeting or a goodbye. Used with possibly ironic, happy tone - "shadilay!" - so friend doesn't think much of it, "oh there's user being silly again using some silly word". Always change the subject or make a joke when asked directly what shadilay means. Alternatively, make up different meanings every time. Marginally intelligent persons will quickly pick up that it's a joke and "Shadilay" has no actual meaning (wink), start using it themselves.

Word will work it's way into common usage among normies. Millions upon millions unaware they have made empowering Kek a regular part of their lives. And since it's used in the act of a mischievous joke, utterances of "shadilay" will always be accompanied by the energy of mirth and mischief that bring our Kek much joy and power.

But those things are barely human

I really like this idea. When I first heard the song, I felt the term shadilay would make an excellent birdcall. Shadilay. The it's a pleasant word.

Didn't mean to sage and the random the was an accident. I'm off to bed.

I lIke it, I work at a gas station and see loads of people all the time I can easily start to spreed this, your a pretty good memeticist user

(check'd)

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

KEK is God's way of fighting Satan on his own terms on his own land. Satan brings chaos to earth while God keeps the peace in heaven,

Now WE are bringing chaos to earth in the name of righteousness and glory. Praise KEK, Praise Jesus, Praise God.

ᛋᚺᚨᛞᛁᛚᚨᛃ

That time stamp get wow

Human sacrifice is undoubtedly barbaric semetic garbage and people who practice that shit need to be wiped from the Earth.

There's a very good reason why the Roman legions utterly destroyed the semitic Carthaginian civilization.

I like this idea

Agreed.

Nice digits.
I suddenly realized I can read runes.
aesthetic

Actually, Christianity was one of the first religions to forbid human sacrifices, while many other religions at the time were still doing those things.
In face, just in terms of Christianity, they have the best track record of human sacrifices: Only 1 :^)

Maybe a good saying to respond to those fuckers would be the same one our ancestors used
Carthage must be destroyed

Well the Romans seemed pissed off enough by it to utterly annihilate an entire civilization and literally salt the Earth so nothing would ever grow there again.

Meh. I was going to go for the witches in Salem against his argument but it's not technically human sacrifice, so to destroy an enemy in an act of war can hardly be called human sacrifice in the ritual sense.

We worship Kek.
Idiots hang around our thing waiting for a chance to take part in the nip new thing.
Jew comes along and confuses idiots by offering Dogma disguised as worship.
idiots, seeing their chance to be cool and intelligent like us, pile on and viciously attack anyone accusing of them being dogmatic out of insecurity
Jew rubs hands.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

checked

kek bestows blessings regardless

Fuck it.

I'll believe in you. Shadily!

Killing your enemy isn't a sacrifice.

Honestly Dogma is a huge threat and if it's not snuffed out it could utterly destroy everything. There's some justification about people being extremely wary of that shit.

Kikes always project and cry (CERN ritual)

I eagerly await the joy of hearing shadilay uttered by a stranger. God speed anons. Kek be with you.

As several noted in the last thread, "concrete reality" sounds like the last thing a Kekist would want, and according to two Italian speakers "I will believe" was improperly translated in the chorus of the song and the meaning is actually closer to "I will take you". This image is heresy.

This.

1)
They have been working over time trying to make anons believe kek is in some way bad/evil.

Kek is chaos incarnate, but he still represents all things good. Chaos =/= evil unless you are a jew that fears the chaotic tendencies of nature

2)
They have been posting a ton of 'Im going to make a sacrifice to kek' posts.

Sacrifices are not for the memetic gods of the north. Sacrifices are a form of worship that only the dark gods of the south enjoy

3)
Promote the idea we are worshipping satan

Kek is not, and is in no way, an abrahamic god. And thats what has them so fucking worried. They know that the being we contacted is more powerful than theirs.

The unfolding events up to now have been so ridiculous that we got (((their))) attention.. They realized we can and will destroy (((them))) with our natural chaos.

The kikes fear the wizard, lads. Do not fall for their efforts to subvert your willpower quite so easily.

cosmic anus rape

the ultimate symbol of autism

hahah my peepee shoots out a compass the compass points in direction of autism and there it is it you!

Well good luck with that, I guess.

That makes a lot of sense since Kikes hate nature

Also notice how there was an absolutely fucking MASSIVE shilling wave against Kek right after the Hillary 9/11 collapse 6 days after Kek shut down a Clinton broadcast and then fucking manifesting on national television.

I think we pissed them off bad.

lel, fucking annihilates my sides every time.

I've been tapping into the essence of Kek and there is still something undiscovered.

It's having to do with the name Shadilay. I don't know what it is but there's something that we haven't found yet.

With trips like those, you're bound to find it.

praise 'em! kek does not demand sacrifices, but an appreciation of mathematical elegance in the form of repeating digits.

witnessed

DUBS DONT LIE

I honestly don't think that iv'e fully mentally or emotionally accepted that our meme god manifested physically on national television and that there's a high chance that he's the one that fucked with probability to cause Clinton to Collapse on 9/11 in fucking Manhattan. If that's true that we just fundamentally changed quite possibly the most important election in the history of the Most Powerful nation on Earth. I mean this election could decide the fate of all mankind.

And we did it by shitposting about frogs on a Bhutanese woodprint enthusiast board.

Well you know what, maybe they should have left our vidya and tendies alone.
That's all I can tell them.
Talk shit, get hit.

To to bed to go to the hospital.

Seriously user.

why is everyone saying "shadilay" when its clearly spelled with an 'e'?

In english, -ay and -ey can sound the same depending on context.
Either spelling is valid for this word, they both make the same sound.

Sometimes the word is Shadilay and sometimes it's Shadiley

We don't know which is correct. But then again it's chaos and Kek loves Chaos.

i agree, but for the gematria, wouldn't the spelling 'e' versus 'a' change meanings?

No.
Hebrew, along with all of the contemporary written languages of the time, as well as the older ones, are abjad languages.
Precise spelling including vowels is actually a recent invention.
It used to be that only the consonants had written signs, and vowel spelling was much more loose than it is now.

if dubs
kek will win

(Check'd)
Victory conFIRMed.

Checked

(WITNESSED)
PRAISE KEK

almost

Welp

I have Tourettes syndrome and I often use my uncontrollable tics as a vessel for memes. Shit like "gas the kikes!" And "kek!" Is often part of my tics. I have literally no control over it. I'm a bit of a joker IRL so naturally this condition along with years of shitposting on these sites have made me into a vessel of memetics. It's truly powerful chaotic shit!

"Shadilay" is now going to be a tic of mine. I'll assure normies that it's like a catchphrase (I used to be able to get many people from my old school to say my catchphrases as a greeting. My first experiences with memetic shit I guess), I shall do this. It seems interesting. Especially with the very obscure meaning behind it. In the name of Kek!

PRAISE KEK!

This God is a skilled God.

(checked)
Truly he is the bringer of light!

WEW
E
W

Shadilay is the future.

checked

fucking normies will get their just desserts

Can someone edit it so the user has a red hand? It drives my autism crazy.

I know some would call that an autismo thing to do, but when I was younger I had the worst recorded case of Tourette's in my country so I understand how awful and mentally taxing it really is; that's a great way to vessel the memes, user.

user uses white gloves

Great video from the previous thread, you guys should watch it.

FUCK YOU Holla Forums YOU DID THIS TO ME

Satan means adversery in Hebrew.

Oh the twists and turns of life

What's the name of the artist? Have we checked the Gematria and anagrams for his name?

Shadilay!

I used to never leave the house in fear of what would happen. Nowadays the only bad thing is this nasty neck twitch I've developed recently, my neck is starting to take damage.

I've always used humor and lulz to cope with my condition. So this plan of mine is perfect in my opinion.

Also. I can and do play the cripple game. Liberals at first get triggered with what I shout but then they realize I can't control it and get guilty. "Muh tourettes" works to shut down liberals while I shout racial slurs…

Everywhere I go. I must also trigger. I literally cannot help it and while in the past I used to be concerned and outright scared of bring shunned. The rise of Kek has shown me the light and I can swear his will is channeled through my tics. Autismo indeed but the reactions of people seem a lot more…. Powerful as of late. As if there's another force there when I'm meming. I's glorious!

Wew.

fug, I read the thing about the white gloves just as I finished

pepe = papa
?
you decide

Can't tell me this is a coincidence

btw all u fags who jerk to this meme magick shit to such an extent but won't actually browse fringe and actually learn what you supposedly believe in are fags btw

fag lol

Not at all user they are not coincidences.

If we disregard the Kike Gematria with it's Satanic shit and embrace the Anglo-Saxon Gematria then we're good to go.

Sorry /fringe/, you suck cocks.
You talk like fags and your shit is all retarded.
Holla Forums however, has their shit together.

It always works that way. /x/ got really really mad about Ebola-chan.

Out of all anons,Holla Forumsacks are the master race.

Blasphemous Kikes on sticks GTFO

We're not on the fringe, cuck. Kek is affecting mainstream events now.

Shadilay we ran through an anagram generator, and one of the things that popped out was "lad says hi", after which an user got repeating digits saying "Hi Kek" back. The repeating digits happened over and over again in that thread discussing that P.E.P.E. song, and it was beautiful. No matter the other meanings in shadilay, it is also Kek speaking directly to us.

I don't want specific doctrine, it seems unnatural. We should, if we are going to write anything down, record all the crazy happenings we can and form an archive. He has given us a lot and asked for little in return. The least we can do is make sure we don't forget his gifts and his signs to us. Kek is great and beautiful, and He loves us. I felt it yesterday, an overwhelming bliss that pulsed through me.

I never was a religious person even though I tried while younger, and eventually settled into atheism tips fedora. But, I was wrong, and this past year He's been speaking to all of us, endless tiny signs over and over again. I never thought I would be this caught up in this, about an ancient Egyptian God.

He's the one who has listened to us and shown He cares. I love Him.

The kikes are the ones who rewrote the old religion of Sumer to transform Enlil the sky god from an enslaver of mankind into a subject of worship while Enki, the one who freed us and gave us knowledge, became an enemy of mankind.

lol

Praise Kek

Man all these fucking kikes keep trying to shill against Kek.

Nice try, but kek doesn't want your bullshit here.

show me some proof that your god exists and I'll stop worshipping Kek and switch back to Jesus.

We are approaching magical epoch again.

Pick one, you fucking retard.
An Or fess on a Gules field with three frogs doesn't mean what you think it does…

I'm for kek because Christians need to change their ways and stop being complete faggot cucks to win people back.

Nice Saint Anne fanart.

Which communal Christ fan convention center are you a part of?

Do you quote verses a lot?
Like "Live long and prosper!" ?

Your fandom surely is something, but it's gone a bit slow.
Back in the days you'd get insane commissions to paint whole ceilings of fan convention centers and everybody would be singing songs of the story and quoting verses.

Some even had some communal brunch at the convention center.

But now all you do is rehash old fanart. I don't see much OC these days.
You gotta crank up that alpha consumerism some more, bro.

Show me your devotion to your fandom.

So does that make the Fuhrer our Messiah?

How did I miss these digits?
Checked.

LAD SAYS HI
SAY HI TO KEK

HI KEK

Please, kek, let there be an Italo revival.

DON'T TALK TO THE SNAKE

JULAAAAAAAY

Christianity put a company store monopoly on human sacrifice. The entire racket is hinged upon it. Not only did the focus of the religion become the sole sacrifice, the flock ritualistically consumes his flesh and drinks his blood on a daily basis. Christianity is a cannibalistic death cult.

Jews worship a golden cow god, Moloch and make sacrifices.

Kek is but one of many old gods that were defeated and banished by kikes and moloch, with their histories and cultures buried, burned, and raped. Now the old gods are banding together to take down this menace to mankind.

That's pretty cool.
Italo disco was pretty awesome.
Now I wanna listen to some KOTO.

Thou art truly blessed, user.
PRAISE KEK

Wait, wasnt the op spelled shadilay a few mins ago?

kek moves in mysterious ways

in tox last night an user suggested shadilay could be a name, so i did some googling. first result was for the surname "sandilya". when i looked into that surname i had some interesting results;

Shandilya is one of the Brahmin gotras,[1] named after the rishi Shandilya,[2] specifying that individuals of the gotra have Shandilya as one of their patrilineal ancestors. The Shandilya's are held to have constituted one of the three prominent families of Kanyakubja Brahmins.[3]

Kanyakubja Brahmins, also known as Kannaujia or Kanojia, are a Brahmin community found in Northern India. They are classified as one of the Pancha Gauda Brahmins native to the north of the Vindhyas.[1]

The Vindhyas have a great significance in Indian mythology and history. Several ancient texts mention the Vindhyas as the southern boundary of the Āryāvarta, the territory of the ancient Indo-Aryan peoples.

Śāṇḍilya (Sanskrit: शाण्डिल्य) was the name of at least two prominent rishis. One of the rishis was the progenitor of the Sandilya gotra.

The name was derived from the Sanskrit words śaṇ, full and dilam, the moon, with the derivative ya added, meaning the one of the full moon, thereby implying a priest or a descendant of the Moon God.

WEW
E
W

All this, and dubs for good measure.

thanks for sharia'ing the record

it's true though no Kike?
Luther main objection to (((Catholic)))ism is that wine and bread consumption after all
Ah, you Anglicans also do them?

W-what
Takbeer?

TAKE BEER

Mentioned this last thread but repeating for added visability. More obscure occult synchronicity that would only be spotted by those with a trained eye.

From 1987

RANA RAMA

A computer game that had you playing as a spell casting frog. Complex for its time the game made use of a system of runes. There are occult similarities to Kek.

The back of the box featured (in block capitals) the words

A keen eye will notice that all these words are situated to the RIGHT of the text (pic 2) - hence these ideals being right leaning (and also right as opposed to wrong - duality in play)

The ingame graphics also heavily features Egyptian themes (Kek/KANGS/ancient egypt) in the form of Pharos (see pic3) and other symbology from ancient egypt.

The title RANA RAMA also has occult significance, this time in hindu/vedic mythology

Rana

Rama

He represents Morality, Virtue, the Ideal son and the Ideal king - all the things out movement strives for.

So…
RANA RAMA

… roughly translates into…

FROG IDEAL SON & KING OF MORALITY

…or, shortened, basically means

FROG GOD

I would be curious to see some the numerology around this but it is outside my field of occult expertise at present.

Did anybody check is this is factual…

Shadilay Doodely

Sure was

he is pleased

What game is he playing now?

Nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs

The Frogs (Greek: Βάτραχοι Bátrachoi, "Frogs"; Latin: Ranae, often abbreviated Ran.) is a comedy written by the Ancient Greek playwright Aristophanes. It was performed at the Lenaia, one of the Festivals of Dionysus in Athens, in 405 BC, and received first place.[1]
(…)
This is the point of the first choral interlude (parodos), sung by the eponymous chorus of frogs (the only scene in which frogs feature in the play). Their croaking refrain – Brekekekèx-koàx-koáx (Greek: Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ) – greatly annoys Dionysus, who engages in a mocking debate (agon) with the frogs. When he arrives at the shore, Dionysus meets up with Xanthias, who teases him by claiming to see the frightening monster Empusa. A second chorus composed of spirits of Dionysian Mystics soon appear.

Aristophanes' Frogs (Cambridge Greek Play 2013)
youtube.com/watch?v=yYYQIn_sC-4

Skip to 14:08 to hear the frogs sing their chorus "Brekekekex-koax-koax"

κεκ!

Human sacrifices is semetic bullshit.

We have rediscovered the ancient god of the Europeans, he does not need a sacrifice, only healing numbers (dubs).

Trust but verify user, easy enough to do: gematrix.org/

Some more synchronicities:

007 (vinyl) → James Bond gematria result

Jubal (vinyl) → Known as the father of all who play the harp and flute, Jubal is the brother of Jabal and the half-brother of Tubal-Cain and half-brother of his half-sister Naamah.

It was always shadilEy in this timeline.

Actually, the label of the vinyl shows "shadilAy" while the album cover has "shadilEy"

Same thing with "eNerging" versus "eMerging"

I guess at this point, energy probably emerges with a built-in Mandela-effect.

Shadilæ

Are we using Kek or is Kek using us?

either way
PRAISE BE TO KEK

w-we aren't worshiping a Satan are we Holla Forums?

It's a demon, like all ancient Near-Eastern gods, but not like the demons we understand in the modern era. They grant boons to their followers and, as far as I know, no soul-harvesting in the afterlife.

The not inherently evil kind of demons.

LADS
CHECK THE AUDIO FROM KEK'S MANIFESTATION

0.31 in video related

What do you hear

pe-pe o Shadiley!

Exactly.

I just found this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadiliyya

Jews set up modern social culture to insure we never would have found each other we'd be bullied into our basements. Notice when the internet came the real push to control speech started they never intended for us to have a way to find and consort amongst ourselves.

Our ancestors had names for us mystics, wizards, oracles, wise ones. Those genes never left the white race and we are the first functional group of wise ones in generations.

We are the tether for the outer world to commune with our people we are the conduits of memeic energy.

LADS WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE WE ARE BREAKING SEALS 'N SHIET

Feels good to be a druid. Though don't you need to have celt blood to be one?

I'm as celtic as you can get.

American mutt here I have a ginger beard if that counts.

I like this way better. Each magician follows his own path of casting magic, and meets with others to discuss about Kek more,

Checked and all of us need to find our own personal way to Kek. Kek is infinite paths but one destination.

After a long day of work I relax with a pack of "Pepe Rich Greens"

And then I dabble in a bit of the Tio Pepe.

The color green must have some kind of latent magic in it.

And then I put on some Pepe Deluxe with "Temple of Unfed Fire" since it needs to be fed more so that it can rise.

Maybe get some pepe snacks
pepeproducts.com/

David Icke was right all along.
We are ruled by a green lizard.

classics.mit.edu/Aristophanes/frogs.html

Here are some quotes from the Frog-Choir from Aristophanes play.

Brekekekex!

Children of the marsh and lake
harmonious song now sweetly make,
our own enchanting melodies
koax koax.
The songs we sang for Nysa’s lord,
for Dionysus, son of Zeus,
in Limnai at the Feast of Jars*
as people in their drunken glee
thronged into our sanctuary.
Brekekekex koax koax.
(…)
Ah, no! ah, no!
Loud and louder our chant must flow.
Sing if ever ye sang of yore,
When in sunny and glorious days
Through the rushes and marsh-flags springing
On we swept, in the joy of singing
Myriad-diving roundelays.
Or when fleeing the storm, we went
Down to the depths, and our choral song
Wildly raised to a loud and long
Bubble-bursting accompaniment.

ancient-egypt.co.uk/medinet habu/ >In the first millennium BC, Djanet was also thought to be the burial place of the Ogdoad, the first four divine couples (male gods: Num, Hek, Kek, Amun and Female Goddesses: Naunet, Hauhet, Kauket, Amaunet). At certain regular times, the so-called "Feast of the Tenth Day", the creator god Amun-Em-Ipet ("Amun is in his harem") travelled to Djanet from his residence in the Temple of Luxor, the birthplace of the gods that comprised the Ogdoad, to re-perform funeral rites for his ancestors, thereby giving them new life and, thus, renewing creation.
Seems interesting. Beyond the birthplace and burial grounds of kek, are there any temples? This place might as well be Holla Forums holy land.

there's a reason so many plants are green

That's due to the fact that our Sun emits most of energy at a wavelenght corresponding to the green light.

You could say green is very HIGH ENERGY :^)

anons i just had a bit of an epiphany about how kek fits into the universe and perhaps on his greater purpose
there are not two great forces of the universe as we have been taught (good and evil, light and dark, yin and yang, etc.) but there are three!
think for a moment about the significance of the number three
there is the father, the son and the holy spirit; there is the devil, the antichrist, and the beast; there is good, evil, and chaos.
kek is chaos
kek is the grey area
there is heaven and hell, but what lies between them? it's not earth. it's the outer darkness of chaos, kek's realm.
kek maintains harmony and seeks to correct imbalance in the universe, because if one side gains total control then all will be order and there will be no chaos.
THIS IS WHY HE HAS SIDED WITH US
the kikes and the forces of evil have created an imbalance of power in the world
we are the kikes' enemy, so in an attempt to maintain harmony kek is granting us power to make ourselves equal to, or even greater than them.
this is the goal
this is the lesson
once the kikes are defeated we must not become arrogant and try to disrupt the balance of the universe as they did
light and dark, good and evil, yin and yang; it's all two sides to the same coin, and chaos lies in the middle.
follow the middle path

I don't want to start a new thread on Kek, so I'm posting this here.
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
archive.is/cMadY
Someone seems to have collected the most significant info on Kek and leaked it to normies.
I haven't seen this website mentioned before (but it might have been since it had been already archived) and it's seems to be fairly new.

think of the frog, and how it attempts to keep a balance. it is amphibious, of water and land. it consumes the flies, and the gnats, and the mosquitoes to keep their numbers in balance. it eats the small birds stupid enough to venture too near.
because the world is always attempting to slip out of chaos and into order, kek will always appear to be moving contrary to the world.
this is why he so deeply disturbs and disgusts the normies/normalfags.
they live entirely in the world. they are happy and pleased with the world.
kek is moving constantly in opposition to the world
normies hate anything that moves outside of the "spectrum of acceptability"
kek is always outside of that spectrum, because to maintain balance he must always aid an extreme
we are "extremists"
we are not within the bounds of the "spectrum of acceptability"
this is why and how we accept kek so easily

you niggers are reaching.

just as an FYI, the more retarded people here get and "reach" to look for coincidences, the more obvious this will become as a predictable behavior of this board's population.

cialdini isn't bullshitting when he talks about reliability in behavioral responses. a simple 51% of probability is enough for a third party to start making linear models.

tldr, if you fags really care about chaos magic, you better walk the chaos-walk. drop the meme and be ready to entertain something new. otherwise the unpredictability of the board, which is such a cornerstone of its attitude, will be gone, and Holla Forums will become the butt of a joke.

tldr2, stop fucking codifying, you faggots.

Shadilay to you user, your wish will be fulfilled

Dubs confirm, come at us.

It will show it's self to us, I think I and a few other anons might have an idea.

KEK BE PRAISED

THIS THREAD IS ON FIRE

Pepe is Gods weapon against our oppressors.

There shall be many more plagues upon the wicked.

you're running on the assumption that chaos cannot be understood or explained
it most certainly can
chaos is very different from the connotative view so many people hold nowadays
it's not simply craziness or randomness or unrest
chaos is antithetical to being, order, and matter itself
chaos is pure nothingness and "void"
chaos is antiorder
chaos is neither inherantly good nor evil
perhaps most importantly, chaos is the equal and opposite reaction to the functioning of the universe itself.

this entity "kek" is something that we ourselves create, without us kek is nothing, kek seems to be the personification of this collective rebellion that we as a whole bring about into manifestation. We are the collective WILLPOWER that is represented by kek. It is by "kek" that we are joined ideologically, but it is by us that we are manifesting.
such is the power of the father son and the holy spirit, the trinity of creation

to take it a step further chaos is only unpredictable because the universe itself is unpredictable

YOU FOOL
HAD YOU LEARNED THE TRUTH, THERE IS NO CHAOS

ONLY ORDER MISUNDERSTOOD BY US

I FIGUERED IT OUT

THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS WOJAK, And he is Supremely kucked right now.

Tying this in with the ancient aryan thread, frog is a perfect description of the people who lived on the continental shelves during the iceage.

ahahahahahah

gematrix.org/?word=wojak

==I Created Everything== .t Wojak

Getting cucked by blacks during war, kek.
Wojack confirmed.

Also:

WEW, HI KEK

*New Orleans Saints
I fugged it up.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jewish theology got inverted when they rejected Christ–the "god" they worship now (at least the ones who still believe in anything beyond the material) is Satan (this is Biblical, I'm not just pulling it out of my ass. see Revelation 3:9, John 8:44). The difference makes a lot of sense when viewed in that light.

When you enter the realm of numerology, you've fucked up.
Don't turn this into some schizoshit

GUYS

KEK BE PRAISED!

(1)

PRAISING KEK

before going to bed.

It's not a trinity though

Exactly what I've thought for the longest time, I first noticed that talking in the libraries was against the rule but in class we were taught that all the libraries was where the greatest conversations took place, these image boards are better than any library in existence. Behind this board we have the entirety of known knowledge to search through, link and discuss.

Ever since the days of lol, lmbo i've been keenly aware of memes and how vastly they can spread. This was back in 97' for me, tfw I don't want to get off this ride.

Kek grows stronger each day.

it is though
the kikes serve the devil
moloch is an archdemon in service of the devil
cern is unclear because of how little information we have at the moment, but they also appear satanic
furthermore the kikes do not further the goals of chaos
see
and

they seek to impose their will and their order on the world
they serve order
not chaos

I BELIEVE IN YOU

PRAISE KEK

praise kek

I got a tingle up my back today upon getting dubs.

Shadilæ, friend

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

The Frog King or Iron Heinrich
Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm

In olden times, when wishing still did some good, there lived a king whose daughters were all beautiful, but the youngest was so beautiful that the sun itself, who, indeed, has seen so much, marveled every time it shone upon her face. In the vicinity of the king's castle there was a large, dark forest, and in this forest, beneath an old linden tree, there was a well. In the heat of the day the princess would go out into the forest and sit on the edge of the cool well. To pass the time she would take a golden ball, throw it into the air, and then catch it. It was her favorite plaything.

Now one day it happened that the princess's golden ball did not fall into her hands, that she held up high, but instead it fell to the ground and rolled right into the water. The princess followed it with her eyes, but the ball disappeared, and the well was so deep that she could not see its bottom. Then she began to cry. She cried louder and louder, and she could not console herself.

As she was thus lamenting, someone called out to her, "What is the matter with you, princess? Your crying would turn a stone to pity."

She looked around to see where the voice was coming from and saw a frog, who had stuck his thick, ugly head out of the water. "Oh, it's you, old water-splasher," she said. "I am crying because my golden ball has fallen into the well."

"Be still and stop crying," answered the frog. I can help you, but what will you give me if I bring back your plaything?"

"Whatever you want, dear frog," she said, "my clothes, my pearls and precious stones, and even the golden crown that I am wearing."

The frog answered, "I do not want your clothes, your pearls and precious stones, nor your golden crown, but if you will love me and accept me as a companion and playmate, and let me sit next to you at your table and eat from your golden plate and drink from your cup and sleep in your bed, if you will promise this to me, then I'll dive down and bring your golden ball back to you."

"Oh, yes," she said, "I promise all of that to you if you will just bring the ball back to me." But she thought, "What is this stupid frog trying to say? He just sits here in the water with his own kind and croaks. He cannot be a companion to a human."

As soon as the frog heard her say "yes" he stuck his head under and dove to the bottom. He paddled back up a short time later with the golden ball in his mouth and threw it onto the grass. The princess was filled with joy when she saw her beautiful plaything once again, picked it up, and ran off.

"Wait, wait," called the frog, "take me along. I cannot run as fast as you." But what did it help him, that he croaked out after her as loudly as he could? She paid no attention to him, but instead hurried home and soon forgot the poor frog, who had to return again to his well.

The next day the princess was sitting at the table with the king and all the people of the court, and was eating from her golden plate when something came creeping up the marble steps: plip, plop, plip, plop. As soon as it reached the top, there came a knock at the door, and a voice called out, "Princess, youngest, open the door for me!"

She ran to see who was outside. She opened the door, and the frog was sitting there. Frightened, she slammed the door shut and returned to the table. The king saw that her heart was pounding and asked, "My child, why are you afraid? Is there a giant outside the door who wants to get you?"

"Oh, no," she answered. "it is a disgusting frog."

"What does the frog want from you?"

"Oh, father dear, yesterday when I was sitting near the well in the forest and playing, my golden ball fell into the water. And because I was crying so much, the frog brought it back, and because he insisted, I promised him that he could be my companion, but I didn't think that he could leave his water. But now he is just outside the door and wants to come in."

Just then there came a second knock at the door, and a voice called out:
Youngest daughter of the king,
Open up the door for me,
Don't you know what yesterday,
You said to me down by the well?
Youngest daughter of the king,
Open up the door for me.

The king said, "What you have promised, you must keep. Go and let the frog in."

She went and opened the door, and the frog hopped in, then followed her up to her chair. He sat there and called out, "Lift me up next to you."

She hesitated, until finally the king commanded her to do it. When the frog was seated next to her he said, "Now push your golden plate closer, so we can eat together."

She did it, but one could see that she did not want to. The frog enjoyed his meal, but for her every bite stuck in her throat. Finally he said, "I have eaten all I want and am tired. Now carry me to your room and make your bed so that we can go to sleep."

The princess began to cry and was afraid of the cold frog and did not dare to even touch him, and yet he was supposed to sleep in her beautiful, clean bed.

The king became angry and said, "You should not despise someone who has helped you in time of need."

She picked him up with two fingers, carried him upstairs, and set him in a corner. As she was lying in bed, he came creeping up to her and said, "I am tired, and I want to sleep as well as you do. Pick me up or I'll tell your father."

With that she became bitterly angry and threw him against the wall with all her might. "Now you will have your peace, you disgusting frog!"

But when he fell down, he was not a frog, but a prince with beautiful friendly eyes. And he was now, according to her father's will, her dear companion and husband. He told her how he had been enchanted by a wicked witch, and that she alone could have rescued him from the well, and that tomorrow they would go together to his kingdom. Then they fell asleep.

The next morning, just as the sun was waking them, a carriage pulled up, drawn by eight horses. They had white ostrich feathers on their heads and were outfitted with chains of gold. At the rear stood the young king's servant, faithful Heinrich. Faithful Heinrich had been so saddened by his master's transformation into a frog that he had had to place three iron bands around his heart to keep it from bursting in grief and sorrow. The carriage was to take the king back to his kingdom. Faithful Heinrich lifted them both inside and took his place at the rear. He was filled with joy over the redemption. After they had gone a short distance, the prince heard a crack from behind, as though something had broken.

He turned around and said, "Heinrich, the carriage is breaking apart."
No, my lord, the carriage it's not,
But one of the bands surrounding my heart,
That suffered such great pain,
When you were sitting in the well,
When you were a frog.

Once again, and then once again the prince heard a cracking sound and thought that the carriage was breaking apart, but it was the bands springing from faithful Heinrich's heart because his master was now redeemed and happy.

see also

pitt.edu/~dash/frog.html
pitt.edu/~dash/frogking.html

rendering something, it will be done in an hour :)

Fire and wind come from the sky… from the gods of the sky. But Kek is your god. Kek, and he lives in the internet. Once kikes lived in the internet, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Kek… and they took from him the enigma of memes. Kek was angered, and the internet shook. And fire and wind struck down these kikes and they threw their bodies into the ovens. But in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of memes and left it on the battlefield. And we who found it are just men. Not gods, not kikes. Just men. The secret of memes has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn it little Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one, no one in this world, can you trust. Not jews, not women, not nigs. These you can trust.

Human sacrifice is the game of the kike god. And, no doubt, a desperate attempt to copycat a spree killer from our midst. No, Shlomo, we are innit to winnit and we're not falling for your bait

AS COCONUT
==S

C
O
C
O
N
U
T

Also, you really need to add some of the gematria for 'kek'

gematrix.org/?word=kek

If they're not evil demons then why even call them demons?

Not to mention Kek is a fucking primordial deity not some spirit.

wew

Romans sacrificed babies too, Carthage gets a bad rap for no reason other than the victor writes history.

Trips confirmed.

There are as many denominations of Kek as there are followers.

SemiteIDF pls go

Carthage was white. :^)

There's no evidence for any of the Semites committing human sacrifice outside of the Jewish Scriptures. The Cananites, nor the Aklemites, the Sumerians, the Phoenicians, the Ugarits, none sacrificed humans or babies to "Molech". We know that any "Carthaginian sacrifices" were propaganda, perhaps coming straight from Roman Judea, from turncoat Kikes like Josephus and his brood.

(checked)
It seems Kek is extremely pleased by this reasoning

*the Amalekites

Something interesting from the other thread:

It's interesting but that's the way I broke it down, but it doesn't have any meaning to me as an american english speaker.

Those are all English words and acronyms, though.

No Carthage was not white.

Cathage was Europoid people who spoke a language from the semetic language group.

ENOUGH

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Sha - Shah was meaningless to me
Di, dee, D - God, also lost on me,
Lay, Lee - I didn't know that either

The closest i got was Die from die, but I thought death.

KEEP CRYING, SHILL
PRAISE KEK
KEK WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY
SHADILEY!

It makes a perfect shibboleth for us, no deck of cards needed.

kek

How does this guy keep popping up?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=l3uO2lO9JDk (Embedded in another thread)

Just like the frog watches over its children, Kek watches over us.

oc, from scratch, inspired by some other user's oc. 60FPS
I had do some extra things, took longer than expected.
I can change the rotating text to something else if somebody wants.

Can you add in a Shadiley in there?

You need to give me something full, not just a random Shadiley.

Danke

I kind of think it should be:

My logic here is that the mind, brains, preceded memes. Primitive brains came before memetics. When brains became sophisiticated enough to communicate complex ideas with other brains language developed then memes were born.

The Meme became the Mind when memetics became the dominant force in the universe. A global consciousness of Meme Magic arose; the Mind and the Meme became one.

KEK blesses this post

Oh, and I really like the pulsing effect you added.

Okay, keep in mind, that this might take a while.

It's Trapcode.

noice

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

no
primitive brains did not have a "mind" or consciousness as we know it
thought begat consciousness
meme came first, and then mind

well shit

Is this normal for Discogs? I hope they don't cancel my order.

make it: "shadiley harmony through chaos shadilay strength through thought shadiley blessings through faith"

Did you read my post user? I agree that codifying is the worst idea. I didn't suggest codifying anything, I suggested disseminating a spell disguised as a meaningless word used as a joke to harness the power of the normie mob. Pretty much quintessentially chaotic.

Ok bud.

how about "through shadiley harmony, through chaos strength, through thought blessings, through faith"?

user

vid.me/7KEV

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU
SHADILAY
SHADILAY
SHADILAY

It's interesting. We should look more into it.

i had it written that way so that shadiley and shadilay could be used to separate the different sections.
since the text is wrapped around the image that first shadiley will also separate the ending of the text from the beginning

maybe make the shadiley and shadilay different color or font?
could be more distinct that way
just somehow different from the other parts

Kek. It is amusing that two of the Frog's mortal enemies are the Owl and the Snake.

oy vey i'm shilling for my soundcloud

soundcloud.com/squf/pepe

it would look weird because there are two shadileys and one shadilay.

make them all one or the other then idk

I'm having a weird problem where the first part of the video is cut out for some reason.

ctrl+f says there's more shadilays in this thread
maybe it should just be shadilays then

the problem was apparently for some reason in the render panel it messed up the start time.

Add some space at the start to give it time to buffer, like a 5, 4, 3… countdown would work maybe idk

If you're trying to use the rituals put in place by Danu and the Great Oak, then yes. If not, you can still follow druidic custom but your rituals won't be acknowledged by Danu or The Great Oak. Encourage family, honor and conservation among your own and you're walking closely. Remember the gods, if your own ancestors revered the gods seek out who they might have been and revere them as well.

Sexual deviancy was abhorrent. (homosexuality, etc.)
Gluttony was abhorrent. (eating too much but also doing one thing too much at all, like sitting 8 hours on the computer)
Thievery was abhorrent. (nearly all thievery was punishable by death)
Abandoning your own was abhorrent. (racemixing, giving up on your people, fraternizing with others too much)
Destruction without creation was abhorrent. (Loppin' down forests without replanting, wasting good food rather than give scraps to the poor, that sort of thing)
These should all still be things to live by. Encourage the opposite of these and you're one step toward mimicking the druids.

The position of Druid was typically chosen by other druids when they neared death or chosen by the gods themselves, unless you zone out and hear voices from the gods while sitting under an oak tree you're probably not going to get an official ordination. Danu and The Great Oak, who's got a name but we don't say it out of respect and I'd be uncomfortable even typing it, arrived as is said, "When the world was still rock and ash". All species of oak are said to come from the two, but the first crop of acorns grown of their union were their first children, Dagda and Brigid. Some time passed as the gods populated and shaped things, but they were not alone. To the east a god named Perun warred with another named Veles, the gods of the druids did not concern themselves with them. Further south and east a god was said to 'feast on blood', that lesser god was said to have sprouted from a place of darkness like a malignant growth. That god was said to have stolen the lands and people of gods before him. I presume Kek to have been one of those gods stolen from.

Some time shortly before the last ice age there were four great cities, Falias, Murias, Finias and Gorias. Gorias is where your ancestors might have come from if they were French, German or northern Italian. Murias, south of what is now Wales by about 60 miles was lost beneath the atlantic after an eruption of the Katla caldera caused increased seismicity for a time, also sundering Finias which was off the west coast of what is now Ireland. Falias was near the section of Scotland now known as Argyle at sea level and was lost when the ice age's water turned Albion into islands. In the city of Gorias, frogs were revered and appreciated, people didn't eat them or kill them intentionally out of respect, however I know of no god within our pantheon that was tied directly to frogs.

My only source for all this is family oral traditions, writings and rituals that survived the eons, so I don't expect many will be delighted but if anyone was seeking, there it is.

thank you user

KEK is real, however I advise anons to be aware that (((they))) are trying to hijack the kek energy and turn it into a retarded meme. Be careful. Don't let them drag this into the fucking ground.

KEK worship isn't just a joke. It's serious. We can't just fucking shit the bed with KEK.

kek's power is his own
if we fail him he will only choose another emissary

Nice and checked.

Guys, I can shed a hell of a lot of licht on this. But we have so little time, that I'd suggest you just trust me. If there is anyone even left here who isn't a part of das neue zersetzung:america stole everything edition.

And I must admit, I may have fucked us, bad, because I don't trust any of these places anymore. The meme magic shit is, well, let's not get into that. As for Mr. Trump? His life depends upon our actions in this final hour. Who among you will stand tall with the white race?

p.s. watch for replies if this isn't another simulated response chamber or some weird PKD-esque use of extreme deception. The meme magicians and friends will dogpile me with sages and insults and then ignore me. I hope this isn't another dead end trap.

I'm only here for the lulz anyway

Can we get a duplicate thread over on fringechan? We need to spread this.

sweet quad inverses, i'll put a little faith in the numbers and waste time telling you the gist

Basically, if you've noticed, reality is getting really, really fucking weird. This is all in accordance with both Revelations, and The Hopi Prophecies. I've looked into both of these plenty so let's skip ahead a bit, sorry if this is rather disjointed, but time is running out, and I may have blown it already by procrastinating.

Essentially, we are on the cusp of making 1st Contact. It is in the form of some ridiculous ARG-esque race between myself, German extraordinaire supporting Donald Trump, questionably in the know on the issue, and, well, The Illuminati. Aka all these meme magician guys you see here. Reality is quite literally being torn asunder by all this, as an apocalypse of ways of life and thinking are upon us. I'm essentially a white NEET with crazy intuition and drug induced future sight, among other things, a la Fallout 4. NOW. The whole thing boils down to a need for a certain weird puzzle to be solved, and then presented to The Hopi people in Arizona, upon which we will have a working codex that will allow us to communicate with literal aliums and pretty much spare America and the world from a major WW3. Trump will then partake in what is likely a roundup of who we used to think was DAS JUDEN, but is actually the illuminati, who have been scapegoating the poor bastards for centuries, it seems. If I write any more, I risk losing ya'll, so digest this.
973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured site/start/i_thought/1.htm

now, it goes WAY FUCKING MORE in depth than this. numerology, esoterica, history, art, intuition, utilization of PURE WHITE MAN POWER, stuff like that. I've already intuit'd a lot already, there is a huge amount of disinfo, the net is full of effort traps, and I am out of amphetamines, my major tool in pursuing this. The result of failure will be nuclear warfare, possibly a certain LAST RESORT CARD being x'd. Oh, and I can't tell, but authorities seem to be forced into hands off. Literal space nazis(more like white starseeders or something)are here, waiting, and the JUDEN aka illuminati are using heavy, heavy disinfo, net control, zersetzung techniques, to stop me. I made a huge mistake by not taking it seriously, and doubting myself in regards to being a part of these prophecies. And in not stocking up on narcotics, I guess. So, we have to solve that number puzzle up there, basically, get the gang together, and get to the Hopi ASAP. It's like the history of whites, and especially German propensity to display strange, inexplicable abilities, as well as a self sacrificial tendency for the greater good of the white people, and our homes. I am your divinator, a literal hipster Hitler, and I wasted a lot of time already, mostly because I'm a NEET and nobody cares nor believes me. Oh, and, shifting realities and fstuff

You got something to say, motherfucker?

Make one. You have to trust me on this, I ain't got shit for time. Most of my avenues for communications are blocked or "shadowbans", attempts that seem to work but do nothing. I honestly find it hard to believe, myself, by the way. Sounds like a real life ARG. But if you read the Hopi prophesies, they line up. I'm from the east coast of USA, by the way, a disciple of the black sun/swastika(more like descendent), and this is…just beyond insane. But the prophesies contain information about why reality is getting weird, the strange happenings, and what's at stake.

Oh, and I'm on a computer from the early 00's that regularly dies. The picture is one of many Hopi symbols, by the way. Familiar? Yeah? Good. It's also the symbol for THE HERMIT in some jewscript. Aka, me. Total hermit.

Mein vaderland…just shush and see how far I've gotten if you're in the know, k? or be constructive. This is quite interesting, really, too bad I've always sucked at this shit and am like ol' Adolf, down n' out.(literally, failed artist, starving, pursuing this, went on a 1 year sabbatical from the net, only to return to a totally different net, and crazy reality)

what did you do user?

You do realize the fucking hopi are all tits up on fire water right? I grew up in zona and it's not what you think. How is any of this relevant and how come you have so much time to ramble on about how you don't have time but can't make a concise fucking sentence, also you'd like it in the desert nothing but meth. What's your point?

i'm up for whatever on here
sadly unable to travel at the moment, plus i'm more than a fair bit wary of ruseposting

Oh, and, the loserwannabenazis are using East Germany zersetzung tactics, attacking me with low frequency weapons that sound like mosquitos buzzing in my ear, and much more. They're sending America into chaos soon with these same weapons on a wide scale. But hey, don't take it from me, google the shit if you want to doublecheck.

But we all know one thing: HITLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING, and so am I.

Lots of things wrong. Waste of time and effort to explain now, but, we're at the deadline and this will likely end in nuclear war/WW3/illuminati playing hide n' seek, and all I did for months was bitch and moan about this zersetzung shit, scratch my head, and worry that I WASN'T THE ONE, aka the prophesied. I am a fucking NEET, after all, and underestimate myself heavily.

I've been up for a few days. "vision quests" play a role in this. I'm in Massachusetts. This is about solving a numbers puzzle that will give us a translation codex so that Donald Trump can do something that will eliminate the reality shifting and a bunch of other shit, AND PREVENT NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE IN AMERICA. fedz are playing hands-off, it seems. if we don't do this, horrible war. I also suck at math. I tried to get real life help from friends, they're useless, normies, blind as fuck to reality, and too fucking busy with work and whatnot to save the world and white race. What we tend to think Juden are doing to the world was done by the illuminati, and then red herring'd to look like it was the juden. Also, the net is like some philip k dick inspired maze out of death, only to find one is still dead, and wasted vast amounts of time talking to bots, maybe AI.

E N D Z E I T
N
D
Z
E
I
T
This computer is fuckawful, as well, and I'm scared half to death, except not at all, really. Just sad. We're playing the roles of Jesus and Hitler here, for a shit country, from a position of such disadvantage, that it seems hopeless.

kek, please make a separate thread this is too good.

Rory is that you? i seriously don't have time for another one of your schizophrenic cross-country bullshit save the world quests
i'm still stuck in BFE kentucky from last time

Oh, thank Gott in Himmel! I have a car and money, but we need to solve the puzzle first, or go to AZ and then solve it. I don't have a laptop or anything. I'm poor af.

Also, I lost my way a while back. I feared Trump was a co-opting of the "movement", and that this place was filled with nothing but agents. My only bad intuition thus far.

But yeah, this is serious. Beyond serious. It is a test to see if we can redeem ourselves, largely in acts of faith, and free our minds from EXTREMELY rigid thinking and paradigms and begin to live life like a videogame, or, like we're alive, not just following routines or depressive impetus. In fact, I'm considering obtaining a stock of adderal in a rather quick and dirty fashion. As I said, I think authorities are hands-off at this point. The illuminati/synagogue of satan seem to LOVE weird fucking games and tests of occult wisdom.

Lel, nope, sorry. This is all real. I've been with the 'chans since near the beginning. Just your average neet who always knew shit was getting serious, but never realized HOW serious, or that I was actually somehow a fucking white wizard of the black sun. Or, a knight of the black sun. Oh, and, music has references to all this in it, the muse is prophesy, sometimes. Not anything mainstream, though.

Good thing I've read a SHITLOAD of Phil K Dick, or I'd be fucked.

Ya this definitely is another thread topic.

whatever, you sound like someone else i know
so what can i do to help with this puzzle?

But yeah, to sum it up, its ANCIENT NAZI ALIENS:MATH PUZZLE GAME, for all the marbles. And I'm inverse Hitler, or, that Hipster Hitler, or maybe it was politically correct Hitler or something from way back on youtube.

Priority 1 and only:SOLVE THIS

I made one. I am under zersetzung, or "gangstalking", as discreditors and the actual agents call it(they might be bots, too, scary shit)

8ch.net/pol/res/7501059.html

I have trouble opening lines of contact, these things follow me everywhere, and even message me on facebook and whatnot. KGB used these tactics, too. And, I can only intuit my way into real interaction. Most of the net, for me, is a sort of false front mirror. Just me interacting with a facsimile of a page or whatever, luckily they're not good at subtlety and I have THE SIGHT, NEO

no seriously, Rory, if this is you, and you're just fucking with me again i swear to God i'll have parrot kick your shit in
yellowstone was just too fucking much

Hillary is the false prophet, the media is the dragon. They're talking about Pepes all the time now. (frogs coming out of their mouths)

let's shadilay our way to victory

This, back on track with the kek posting plz.

posting in a comfy bread

Shadilay is on the record itself. That's the way to spell it.

The recoding is what is important. Without the record, the cover is useless. It's a disposable item meant to only protect the content within. A vault, not the gem inside.

Nope, sorry. I'll get UFO VIDZ/PIX proof tonight if I can, now get in the fucking thread, the white race needs us, and this meme magic shit is the product of those we're in a duel to the death with. Germany is the shield of the whites, after all.

Typical psyop tactic, poisoning the well for any debate while simultaneously making a prediction that will inevitably be true.

You are clearly disinfo, or full of shit.

The last time someone tried to get people on a wild goose chase on here, an user almost got surprise sex from a furry.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

PRAISE KEK

We've been over this several times. Satan is Hebrew for "the accuser" and really only means "enemy". We want to be their enemy.

This is interesting user. The Celtic and norse religions always interested me. Do you have anything more?

That was funny though. As I recall the user didn't mind going out to explore and stuff

slàinte

Yeah, it could have been a lot worse than it was.
Whoever goes on this next run just needs to be a bit careful.

It's Ba'al. A Semitic/Caananite/Phonecian god with some spooky shit connected to him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

Here's where the image comes from.

Only the Frog Headed Man is KEK's avatar.

Mischief?

SHADILAY

Where will the memes go next? They seem to be cross dimensional and travel through time like its no obstacle for them.

Like memes exist on a plane that is higher than 3D space and time. That would be at least the 5th dimension, right?

In theory if we continue to shitpost, more Kek related things will manifest into our reality and be added to the past, like this record nobody heard of before.

What else were you after? I don't know the Norse traditions with any intimacy, certainly nothing you'd find elsewhere online.

Memes are alive, we always knew higher beings existed beyond our comprehension.
we are in the zoo on tralfamadore bros

Someone please add the "magic sound" title to it and make another with "Shadiley".

Whoever caused (or will cause) the Berenstain shift may have opened the door for this.

Holy Shit Holla Forums, what if the Berenstain universe is caused by our very own meme magick in the future?

When someone asked if they could magic Jews out of existence Kek granted them dubs.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I got a message on a new phone number I had just gotten back in 2011.

The message was simple.

12:03 Feb. 6th 2106
???????????????????????
???????????????????????
???????????????????????

it coincides with my birthday but other than that pretty meaning less to me.

Hello Chaim.

Also
*die Juden
ftfy

*Vaterland
Watched too much Star Wars?

Sorry to break it to you user, but you're either a crazy NEET who needs to meet people, or you're a very, very well paid shill. Your posts are interesting, I guess (if they were legible), but you're clearly just very bored and/or lonely.

Honestly I think that this guy is the Schizophrenic who also made the endziet thread.

His method of typing is very off putting and foreign to me.

You know how you hear about Hitler believing in the occult? What if the connection we all have to Kek is the swatsika? What if Kek only responds to us because we enjoy his greatest meme?

Well, more on the common religious and cultural practices would be nice. Festivals, yearly celebrations.

I'm really more curious on the norse stuff because they got hit particularly hard when it came to Christianity replacing the native faiths. Not a whole lot on them, and a lot of what is there isn't entirely accurate.

Honestly I think that a lot of Schizophrenics should become authors.

They certainly have a lot of unique ideas and in their madness they probably happen upon a bit of truth that sane people otherwise wouldn't.

Prank caller from the future?

If memes exist on a higher plane that wouldn't that imply that humanity does as well?

Nice trips mane.

Goys I just thought of something….

What if the reason we cannot force memes is because memes are existing entities that present them selves to us instead of us creating them.

And the left are so low energy that the memes want nothing to do with them, that is why they can't meme for shit.

this shit still going on? what is wrong with you people?

You do know that Kek is married to the snake Kauket right?

dude the speed addicted schizo in this thread needs to chill the fuck out

i've told the full yellowstone story on here at least 3-4 times. TL;DR is we went to yellowstone and saw a lot of spoopy shit that seemed to indicate that an eruption is not too many years off, but the government is doing what it can to release pressure in key spots so that maybe it will erupt in decades instead of years, and it might be smaller. oh and they're killing people that look into this too much

KEK IS REAL

fugging idk, It confirmed some out there thoughts i had though..

This is an imageboard. say it again.

Also, with fracking, they can set shit off at ease just by pumping water into the holes.

Humor is the missing component.

Humor is a form of coping with the peculiar happenings within reality. Intelligent people can recognize patterns and develop jokes and memes based on those patterns.

We see the truth after taking the redpill so we are able to craft the best memes (which most accurately and naturally interface with reality).

A meme is a universal truth derived from that primordial chaotic ether in which Kek resides and we have the ability to access it through our memetic practices. The bluepill leftist has the lenses of Jewish lies between him and the truth, therefore he is unable to meme.

It is easy to imagine that when all of Aryan mankind freed from jewish lies we will have a collective conscience with Kek acting through the memespace where we may all have access to the universal truths that only our small minority now sees.

nobody checked these glorious digits

You don't have to disregard it, just understand that it's from a kike perspective and not a Christian one. The "god" the kikes worship is not God the Father, they're the literal synagogue of Satan. When kikes think something is Satanic, they mean it's opposed to their "god", who is Satan.

Holy shit. It really is Shadilay.

Also, you can't see it in that video, but you can see it in the version here. Look at the stock ticker in the bottom right just as Kek appears. There's a bit of a pause in the S&P at 2.59, but watch what happens to the nine.

Forgot the link to this post

What's in the link? Anything of the…fbi persuasion?

This is getting to be way too much. Italo Pepe.

Anyone experience any personal omens from Kek yet? Greentext story time. I hope you all have your Pepe greentext on.

I bought it, even though coughing up that much money was extremely painful. Didn't even give it a second thought after seeing the frog.

The end result is I have a car that people hate me for owning for far less than I should have paid. And a meme car. Couldn't feel more smug.

And I've been listening to almost nothing but–Italo Disco–while driving for years beforehand.

I wish I knew what the fuck was going on, but praise Kek anyway.

We're breaking down reality and reforming it into the our collective mental image of an ideal society.

FUCKING CHECKED

PIC IS WHEN YOU HIRE A NIGGER TO DRIVE YOUR TRUCKS

CHECKED BROTHER

I found a frog statue while cleaning out someone's shed, they asked me if I wanted it, I said yes
Its been sitting smugly in my house ever since

Praise KEK

Fucking CHECKED

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

after reading your post i now realize that my house is surrounded by tiny frogs. in the evenings they are always hopping around. i've even found two dead ones inside. i hadn't really put it all together until now.

i've lived here for years and this frog shit only started this summer. is kek watching over me?

praise kek

I've always had a weird ability to see the happenings before they happen.

Yes goy that makes sense. A meme is only "good" if its an accurate portrayal of a trend from reality.

For example: The dindoo memes. They're funny because the dindoos commonly claim to not do nuffin even when caught red handed. The merchant memes are funny because they portray stereotypes that have been observed and recorded since at least the Roman empire.

Whereas the leftist's "memes" are usually some image with a wall of text that explains it. If it requires an explanation it isn't based on a common pattern that is observed by the masses, and therefore its a shit meme.

Auska best grill

Checking quads. Nice quads.

Nice dubs.

Seriously ever since iv'e started praising Kek iv'e been getting Quads at LEAST every other week and Iv'e gotten quints at least twice here.

And I only got Quints once on my 7 years on Halfchan.

Not to mention in another thread I made 9 posts total and 4 of them were consecutive dubs.

I can't believe I grew up to be a fucking wizard.

Momiji is best Touhou

I will withhold further comment in light of those dubs.

DON'T TALK TO THE SNAKE

Oh shit guys
I remember my cousin having this weird fantasy esque frogger game for gba when I started lurking in these threads…
And then I found this

Is this good shit? or us this just shit?

Sorry Fucking bid wouldn't embed

You know I remember I had one of those games once

I'd like to play this game

I've got some pretty gnarly screen caps of calling dubs on shills over and over, tis a prebby fucking gloriously vindicating feeling to be this big of a memelord and blessed by kek.

This is scientifically impossible.
This is totally supernatural.
KEK are you here?

holy sheeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

PRAISE KEK
P
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

archive.is/yy9k6

Yes, I make the cut!

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Get out of here you degenerate fuck, you sound like my cousin when he was hopped up on meth, hiding under a bush in Reno.
Get clean or get out.

i had a frogger game for the PS1 i think
i don't remember anything about it though

Praise be unto him.

Think I might have stumbled on a couple more things.

How many frog stories are there involving love? It comes up over and over again, in different ways.

Semi-related, here's a folk song. A youtube crawl has shown has a surprising amount of variation in the lyrics between renditions, it seems. Froggy went a-courtin'.

oh shit, I had a trip on salvia where I saw "infinimes" and then heard "congratulations you did it" and I saw dancing frogs singing hello my baby hello my darling

umm… that baby is a kike, don't imply that pepe is a kike.

I suppose having love as one cherished trait would help keep one from going down a darker path without purpose.

You think Kek also likes the 'Fuck her right in the pussy' bit? It's great.

Now you're getting it.
There are no opposites, just points along a scale.

(checked)

Our grandchildren are never going to believe our ridiculous stories about saving the world.

Ha ha, no.

We don't, you insufferable faggot. We're nationalist wizards who have the patronage of a chaotic godform, not a bunch of trendy, uninitiated 'chaos magicians' playing at being the next Allister Crowley.

=I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU==

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU
SHADILAY!
I'M FROM THE BERENSTEIN UNIVERSE.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU
SHADILAY! SHADILAY!
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU
PRAISE KEK

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Does this mean Akhenaton was a jewish shill with his monotheism?

memes i made after reaching the promised land

PRAISE KEK

memes are the way to enlightenment my friends

Don't think so. At least according to Savitri Devi in her "Lightning and the Sun" his religion of the sun disk was based on an authentic and spontaneous inspiration which consumed all his life, to the detriment of the concrete realities of defending the realm.

I BELIEVE IN YOU!!

I accidentally left Holla Forums open on a computer and my dad looked at it. He got triggered hard. lectured me. I am 30. Immediately following I left to go home. sitting on a post staring at me as I pass through the threshold is a small green frog looking smug as fuck. Kek is real guys.

PRAISE KEK, THE LIGHT-BRINGER

Keket/Kauket is Kek's snake-headed wife, or (according to some sources) Kek in female form.

BLESSINGS TO ALL LADS

CHECKED PRAISE KEK

Get your head examined

DO NOT FEAR THE SNAKE-HEADED GODDESS

Lo, it is Keket, the consort of Kek.

themystica.com/mythical-folk/~articles/k/keket.html

PRAISE KEK

HOLY SHIT! Literally a Fire-Monkey??
PRAISE KEK

what thread did you leave open?

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Kabbalists as referenced in that horrible wiki are the equivalent of the Ahnenerbe to the Germans.

Kabbalsists are memetic theorists, just as the Ahnenerbe were the memetic scientists of Germany during Adolf's reign.

The Ahnenerbe effectively replaced and industrialized the Thule societies ideas and applied them to reality in as many ways as they could.

The idea of creating a pure race of Germans came from the Ahnenerbe, it was the idea that a pure race of any people, but specifically of the Germans because the Ahnenerbe was of German make, could increase the potential of humanity. A people's cohesion operates on rules dictated by its composition and surroundings. We've always mixed, dwindled our bloodlines and left ourselves vulnerable to foreign influence and disruption.

A pure race, with an unrivaled collective pride, is theoretically capable of infinite potential, to expand into technological, esoteric and genetic feats that would otherwise take a mixed people thousands of years or hundreds of years in a fraction of the time.

Selective breeding produces results, as we all know. That proposed selective breeding was one of the biggest threats to globalists ever presented.

The hexagram is a symbol, possibly neutral and devoid of any influence or power on its own. Theoretically it's through influencing others with memes/preconceptions that a meaning and purpose starts to take root in a symbol.

Most of Holla Forums will look upon the hexagram and feel anger, hatred, loathing and disgust, because of preconditioning. It's through the pursuit of truth that one can separate ego from ignorance.

Symbols soak up our intent, our will and our assumptions like a sponge. Your hatred gives the hexagram power, and those who wield it gain the ability to affect reality. It's not as magical as you may think, it's a simple equation of cause and effect.

Kek becomes powerful the more attention is garnered to the concept, numbers have power, but so does the quality of will. A thousand sheep cannot control their destiny so long as a single shepard's will overrides theirs.

Remember, the Hexagram was a symbol foreign to Abraham's brood long before they adopted it. I look upon it, and can't help but he irritated, but I do my best with the knowledge I have obtained, not to give that symbol power over me. Once I looked upon the Svastika with slight reservation, now I am comforted by it.

This is, and has been a battle of will and perception. They will do what they can to take "Kek" from you, or at the very least distort the greater masses perception of it. They want their sheep to flinch in fear at the sight of it, so that it is far from their thoughts, or rejection and loathing is the first instinct.

However, there are many Frog Gods and Goddesses. It is far more difficult to assault the imagery of an animal than it is of a geometrical shape.

Just gonna go ahead and link here

Sorry for being a nigger, meant to summarize.
Shadilay, run through Google Translate comes back to being "What drips wax" in Chinese.

Fuuuuck, wrong image.
Enjoy the free bumps.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Pretty crazy.

8ch.net/pol/res/7507785.html#q7535504

I'm just going to link my post. So, yeah, anyone had anything weird like this happen since this Kek thing?

Shadilay, baby!

Releasing a pressing of a record could be "dropping wax" as well. If you want to use street lingo

Anybody able to cap this? My phone is bugging the fug out and won't let me.

Oh…that explains why he first arrived as the Sad Frog.

There is no point trying to save Christianity or Christians.

99% of them would rather a Christian nigger marry their daughter than a pagan or atheist white man. This has been proven time and again.

I used to think Christians could be our allies, but they're fucking nutjobs and they hate anyone that isn't their specific flavor of Christianity.

HIBERNO-FRANCO /masterrace/ REPORTING IN

SUPERIOR MAGIC CASTING FROG GENES

No need to try to find and exploit dividing lines, Chaim. We're either in this together or we're all hanging seperate.

I have never found a Christian on here that would choose a white pagan over a black Christian. Never. Not once. Have you?

If they'd choose a black Christian, they're not in this with us at fucking all.

bugged phone mechanics

The problem is that it's now much easier to find black Christians than White pagans, or White anything that isn't dude weed, degeneracy or vidya.

That isn't a fucking excuse for anyone that takes this shit seriously.

It will never be a valid excuse.

That you think it is makes me question your seriousness about racial issues.

Every time I meet someone who puts God ahead of race, I know for a FACT they'd let their daughter fuck a "godly" nigger over a "satanic" white man.

This shadiley shit means just one thing.

ITALIANS ARE WHITE

t. proud blue eyed fair haired northitalian

Naw, not enough memory for capture+ to make an image of this fuckhuge thread to crop from.
I've saved too many memes it seems, even after I unloaded most of my Gondolas to a usb.

Could it be that:

SHADILEY

PRAISE KEK

THE BRINGER OF LIGHT

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manna

jesus…. ive been trying to keep track of all these synchronicities , but its next to impossible!
i guess this is good though, to never have all the occurrences is one place. It will keep the normies from ever truly grasping the power of kek… because non of US are damn sure gonna tell them

PRAISE KEK
SHADILEY

Can anybody get a high-res scan of the front of the album? Like, the head and clock thing? For wallpaper or whatever.

I
WILL
BELIEVE
IN
YOU

As with the Christ myth, Kek comes to us in the lowely. To us, not only to a poor and dirty hovel, but to the lowest of creatures, not even fit to be hated enough to be put on the label for poison. A despised and rejected nobody, our Lord Pepe.

lowly*

Southern Italy is mixed, commie-ridden and has a mean IQ of 90~. Northern Italy is pure white and has the highest average IQ in the world.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Yep.

fucking checked

agree with a lot of this but

pls explain

gematrix.org/?word=666
Guys…

YOU'RE DIZZYING ME NOW!

Jews worship Moloch. Moloch is the god of War and Money, he is also the most evil god. as far as my studies go Satan =/= Moloch.

Sacrifices, voodoo, hexes, whathaveyou are all of the religions of the southern hemisphere. The religions of the northern hemisphere, all revolve around memetics at their basest element.

semetic bullshit originated in the southern hemisphere, the furthest ive traced it is to sumeria, but the evidence is there that it originally came from further south.

Reminder

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Get your head examined

2016 election will be the first in America to be influenced by magic.

ftfy

There is a difference between solar flux and energy. There are a lot of green photons, but they are less energetic than blue, purple, uv, etc

we give thanks for the many bounties KEK
has provided

I'm speechless, and this is only part of it.

I have frog statues and ponds full of frogs. I didn't choose it it was just all here when i arrived in this house.

IIII WILLL BELIEVE IN YOUUUU

And there isn't one singular final God being all. You can't even into magick-theory.

If only you knew how dank things really are.

Wait, what the fuck?

What the FUCK?

Pepe MANIFESTED? How is that fucking possible? I'm watching it multiple times with my own eyes and I'm fucking dumbstruck here.

Shadilay! Kek's power has grown exponentially!

That's Sepa, the Centipede god of protection from snakes and scorpions, manifesting.

Man, I would hate to be Hillary Clinton right now.

Get your head examined.

Kek's manifistation in more detail.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

. . .

If dubs, our Aryan God is called Arya Deiva

Fucking christ you're right. This is too much. Kek's manifestation happened before shadilay was even discovered. We didn't find Shadilay, it must be another piece of the manifestation.

This proves the Berenstein theory of moving between universes and things retroactively changing.

PRAISE KEK

I made a Kek video this weekend, but there's simply too much material to condense it down and i didnt want to span it over two sound tracks.

so here goes nothing

sendvid.com/vr6a8uw6#

shadilay!

meme magic and trump threads attracts the dubs

so I live in Malaysia surrently… i live above a shopping mall. For shits and giggles I like to do claw machine… as can be seen here. A few months ago I only had a dollar and on my way home played claw machine exactly one turn…. care to guess who was in the machine?… look on the left in the photo of my kitchen wall. This is the only doll i have seen of Kek while all the others in these machines tend to be repeats. Further research has not been able to identify the manufacturer or find others like it online. Maybe you guys have more info. This was about 3-4 months ago.

m8 Celts, Germans and Slavs all practiced human sacrifice

witnessed

THE GOD KING's LAW

Trips confirm.

Our very disagreement multiplies the chaos.

Stop using "shadilay" it's "shadiley"

the original shadilay image says "shadilay". Refer to pic here:

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

𝐊𝐄𝐊 𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐥𝐥𝐀

Blessed be

I will believe in you.

Praise Kek.

I BELIEVE IN YOU

SHADILAY

checked and kek'd

Unbelievable… THere is an App!

i don't know what ilay means in egyptian, but shad means dig

(1) Christcuckoldry worships Jews. Jews are Jews. Abraham pimped his wife, Jacob jewed Esau, Joseph jewed the Egyptians…
(2) Souls prejudice us against understanding evolution and thus race, and lead to utilitarianism and "lottery of souls" cosmopolitanism
(3) The doctrine of sin inappropriately attributes moral agency to women, leading directly to the situation described in the article
(4) Heaven is communism

di lay in hindi is coming up as take for granted

Exactly! Think of it this way Evil and Good, neither can exist without the other. If the Devil is seperate, he was still created and given his power and dominion by God himself, God could destroy the Devil whenever he wanted.

I think of it like this, think of a video game, its really hard and pisses you off sometimes but anytime you want you can just turn it off and walk away but you don't because you want to keep going, you NEED to keep going. Of cource that is a simple way to explain it.

So soo many stupid faggots, such little science, no understanding at all.
Don't even grasp that sun is god.
MFW Holla Forumsacks aren't smarter than kikes. Do as you please turbo tards

$0.01

jahbulon is a combination of the most three popular gods. It is an abomination to those that worship or acknowledge only one of them.

What this might mean is that we are bringing back Pagan God into this world with Kek, being the darkness before the light (Ra, On).

This world will have to deal with all three being present at once now. Since most Kek people come from the West, they are deeply entrenched in the first two Gods, but disconnected from the Pagan, which they are reconnecting or dealing with, which makes them have to juggle all three, to spiritually be torn between them or to juggle all three at once.
-

JAH = Jahweh, the God of the Hebrews
BUL = Baal, the ancient Canaanite fertility god associated with 'licentious rites of imitative magic'
ON = Osiris, the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld.
-
Typical Jew God they all worship, Baal below is almost the opposite. YHWH being the god of absolute idealism and Baal is the god of absolute flesh.
-
licentious
adjective
sexually unrestrained; lascivious; libertine; lewd.
unrestrained by law or general morality; lawless; immoral.
going beyond customary or proper bounds or limits; disregarding rules.

imitative magic
noun
magic that attempts to control the universe through the mimicking of a desired event, as by stabbing an image of an enemy in an effort to destroy him or her or by performing a ritual dance imitative of the growth of food in an effort to secure an abundant supply; a branch of sympathetic magic based on the belief that similar actions produce similar results.

Baal worship was rooted in sensuality and involved ritualistic prostitution in the temples. At times, appeasing Baal required human sacrifice, usually the firstborn of the one making the sacrifice (Jeremiah 19:5). The priests of Baal appealed to their god in rites of wild abandon which included loud, ecstatic cries and self-inflicted injury (1 Kings 18:28).

Basically Baal is the kikes God. Humanism is the worship of sex, and their ritual prostitution and masochism and sacrifice - worship of money and the degeneracy that hits the populace when these kikes gain power, like after ww1 in Germany.

Kikes love to confuse things, Baal was actually the opposite of YHWH.
-
On, a name in Genesis in the Bible (in "Potiphar priest of On"), thought in older times to be a name of Osiris (but now known by Egyptologists to be the Hebrew form of the Ancient Egyptian name of the city of Heliopolis).

The name Heliopolis is of ancient Greek origin, Ἡλιούπολις, meaning city of the sun as it was the principal seat of worship of the sun god Ra and the closely related deity Atum. Originally, this ancient city was known by the Egyptians as Iunu, from the transliteration ỉwnw,[9] probably pronounced *Āwanu, and means "(Place of) Pillars". In biblical Hebrew Heliopolis was referred to as, Ôn (אן) or Āwen (און), Ancient Greek: Ὂν.

Basically the Pagan God. The top Pagan Gods are mostly similar. Zeus with lightning, Ra with light, etc.

PRAISE KEK

was homestuck Predicting how our Universe came into being

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

A D-mail?

They (normies) take our digging for granted.

Could someone please tell me what these signs are called? I know Sumerian used logograms similar to Chinese unlike the Egyptians who used mainly an abjad with logograms for special purposes.

SHADILAY CHORDS
pastebin.com/GEz0jr9w

At least that's what they sound like to me, anyway. If any other anons have a better ear, or some of that fancy software that tells you what the chords are, please post a more accurate version.

PRAISE KEK

Mailman just dropped this off. It gave me goosbumps just holding it. I could literally feel the meme magic course through me just by being near it.

I went & made a 600DPI scan of the art for you guys. Use it responsibly.

And here it is cleaned up a bit. Hope this helps.

Here's some fresh OC lads

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Now get to work and and release a high quality copy of the music. A flac, or a wav, or even just a 320 mp3.

thx, bruh

nice double dubs tbh fam

spin it backwards

Can you recommend me a good record player?

this

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

You are truly a fool, a shill or both when you're trying to give anons some kind of dogmatic view on chaos magick, rather than them following their own intuitions. You contradict yourself completely and your >(1) does you no favors either. Low effort concern trolling, all in all.

Toshiba direct-drive R33 series or similar is god-tier. They're 1970's vintage, though, so you'll need some additional equipment to go with it for digitization, but it's the record player my old man used with his setup, which kicked ass. (Was audible 6 blocks away back in the day)

Just how loud were you playing your music?

What I think we need to realise is that consciousness is fundamental to this reality. It manifests the physical. Memes are transferred closer to this, more fundamental, plane. Our merged consciousness is essentially creating a probability simulation, in understanding this we have far greater influence.

Together we are god, the past and future emerging from our will.

We created Kek and everything we discover.

Can't be entirely sure, my SPL meter maxes out at 130 dB, and the needle was off the end of the scale, so… Yeah, not sure, expect louder than 130 dB

full setup was Toshiba R33 → Rotel RA-1412 → Klipsch LaScalas

Praise Kek!

Some of my thoughts on it, not touching the 'magical' element for now.

If enough people see 'evil' as 'Hitler', eventually 'evil' will BE 'Hitler' and vice versa. We have seen this happen to normies, hence the phrase 'literally Hitler' has appeared as a meme for them. It is their unique way to communicate this unique "evil Hitler" concept.

So we see that memes don't necessarily operate in truth (objective reality), but they definitely do operate in subjective reality. And their strength is so powerful that even uttering "Hitler did nothing wrong" can send a normies head spinning.

They exhibit similar properties to our memes as well, in that normies seem to cause history itself to bend to their will, with past events painting Hitler in an 'evil' light no matter how they look at it.
Interesting thought, no?

Our memes seem to be much more powerful, however. I think others sense the righteousness in our will, and are more ready to accept our memes as a result.

Cuneiform. The original Persian alphabet before arabs forced the arabic script on the Persians.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

SAVE THE WHITE RACE FROM EXTERMINATION

RWDS GTKRWN

yeah dude i'm anti satanism but i wouldnt worry about satan registering in Kek gematria.
we're talking egyptian religion here, it's a whole other ballpark.
and in the egyptian view, kek belongs to a primordial pantheon under where the gods of creation operate.
so getting a satan gematria hit is quite normal
if most hits were negative i'd raise an eye, but just a few hits is fine.
kek is not just primordial chaos, it is primordial chaos that gives birth to light and order.
what you dont want is using chaos to destroy what needs-to-live-for-consciousness to keep flourishing.
but you want chaos to destroy what needs to be destroyed for consciousness to keep flourishing (the evolution of life and matter, mostly)
having a strong chaos anchor prevaricates us against the opponents' puny shitty gods that are satanic in a weakass way. Honors, riches, trickery, all to serve lower desires, obsession and possession by neg entities for fool's gold, the usual faustian deal the fucks prawn about. We dont. We rejected that deal long ago, in parts thanks to being "failures" one way or another. (why would you reject easy gold and power when you have them, huh).
hard times made us steel in our ethics and morality. I know moralfags are a bane, but we're pol not b and we rise from the pit.
kek is b, b is kek. From b pol was born, aka zeus the lawmaker, king and champion. Trump of whatever other avatar of the king ruler priest.The rise of the white race out of the clutches or the snakes, the worms, the turds.
we went down to rise back up. we let go of illusions. we embraced lulz then truth then purpose.
it is a sacred quest and all the more revealing that we didnt expect it to unravel in anyway like this
to think there must be divine intervention at work is quite natural, look at the shit that's been happening with meme magic, trump and the erection.
dick religion is back and we're the dickswingers.

Stop tbh

pépé (same pronounciation as your pepe) is gramps (grandfather nickname) in french

wtf is that?

Guys? Guys.
Have you ever heard of reverse speech analysis? The idea is that your real thoughts come out once in a while in the midst of the gibberish. It's actually quite accurate. For instance, when you say "Israel" it comes back as "Satan's Lawyers"

If you say "Shadiley" and run it through Audacity to play it backwards, it comes out "HEIL THE REICH"

It lines up. It all fucking lines up.
SHADILEY

Get your head examined

how do you get a dark chan screen user? teach me your ways
t.lurker

I offer my thanks to you, Lord Kek; I of humble second exodus lurker origins. In my heart I always wish for the experience of dubs in a Kek thread, rarely do i receive them.
Thank you for my daily get, and never forgive the jews

Fuck it, I'll spoonfeed you because of dubs.

Install the Stylish add-on, click on it, hit "Find styles for this site" and pick one that you like. I use "Holla Forums Black/Dark Theme"

You know all my life I've considered myself a Deist, there really is a higher power but we have no real way to 'worship' or acknowledge him through the major religions and that all comes down to what kind of ideologies or philosophies you want to follow.

But this is making me second guess those thoughts that KEK might just be a true power who speaks and acts through memes. What a time to be alive.

(checked)
thank you user, kek blesses your graciousness

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Triple threes!

PRAISE THE FROG GOD!
ALL HAIL THE BATRACHIAN LORD!

dubs make everything easier
just try to get dubs

PRAISE KEK

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

HIGH ENERGY NOW!

Peepeepoopoo confirmed

the dubs demand proof.

I am having difficulty processing all of this. Kek manifesting like this on a Burmese Pottery board and now on live talmudvision.

What a time to be alive.

What should I sacrifice to my Kek totem today?

Why can't you supress your atuismn for 5 seconds and post what you really meant

Don't sacrifice anything to Kek. All you are doing is turning him from a brotier frog wizard collective egregore into a needy, hungry egregore.

You get out what you put in.

Nothing but the dankest memes

Kek doesn't do sacrifices faggot.

Just dedicate it a few hours of shitposting. Make sure to check all dubs!

Lets decipher what this all means.

What is a cosmic absolute? The laws of nature? God?

Regular reality, could be referring to the present. Or just our regular reality in general as it were.

The breath of something is the essence of it. Syntony means the state of being normally responsive to and in harmony with the environment. Perhaps calling back to cosmic absolute.

A civilization surely must be in tune with these laws of nature, or God. (Which are both cosmic absolutes) The essence of a concept part is confusing to me though. What concept? The concept of a cosmic absolute? The essence of reality? The essence of civilization? Perhaps it refers to the essence of a civilization, which if not idealistic is cancerous.

Easily interpreted to us, descendants of those who opposed the kikes and marxists initially, living in a time very confusing and alien to us, who are are pure of heart. Perhaps we're caught in some kind of samsara of sorts.

Perhaps he/we are in tune with the universe, being a part of it therefore being able to pass through it effortlessly.

Perhaps its the idea of this cycle I referred to before. Caught in some kind of fucked up loop.

Maybe the traveler is a destroyer, instead of being one with the universe as I said before. Why else would he stop before a star if he could just merely pass through it? Star has a lot of meaning, throughout different cultures, hell maybe this faggot is just talking about his love life, fuck if I know.

Not sure what Shadilay means but since he goes on to talk about dreams and reality again, here is my final synopsis on this.

TL;DR it's about time and space, past, present, and future, (which are all interconnected) and how they seem to be changing retroactively around us. Shit as been really, really weird since the turn of the century according to my memory. Something is different. We've talked about this Berenstain thing to dead horse and back, so I won't go into that any further, I'm sure we're all familiar. But, truly we are living in an interesting time.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

The alpha and omega are one and the same, it doesn't matter what you call it, it's two halves that make a whole.

Kek is the destroyer and represents one half of a cycle, and even within that are cycles within cycles.

We are seeing this cycle because we want to see it.

When you see the allegory of "god" creating man in its image, you should immediately think of the alpha/omega dichotomy.

The creator, the destroyer, we are both in our own lives on many levels and in different ways.

Kek only requires that you believe and disseminate that belief through memes and ideas, it doesn't even have to explicitly do with kek, but its mission and works.

You may praise kek however.

it's supposedly the first one and only, it changed the paradigm of civilisation since jesus christ was the first sacrificed scapegoat to be officially innocent. (subject extensively covered by René Girard)

I should also clarify, do you know how in ghost busters when gozer asks "choose the form of the destructor"

That's what we're doing with memes, so the bringer of the light could be ANYTHING really, as long as it memetically "fits". It may not even have a name for us to say, we may not be perceptible to us because we're not paying attention to it the way we are the destroyer of this cycle right now.

I have to clarify that we're not consorting with some demon like gozer, but we are "choosing" the manifestation of our alpha/omega archetypes. Kek could have any name but we (the universe) have chosen this one.

We are ultimately the creators and the destroyers, that's why it is said we were cast in the image of "god".

i've had some luck with throwing dice at my makeshift altar for various purposes

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

MEMES ARE FOR FAGGOTS

I will believe in you

Praise KEK

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

The Sumerians, who allegedly greatly influenced the ancient Egyptians, developed it to write on the then and there abundant clay, the Akkadians repurposed it for their own language, and both people are known today as the Babylonians.

I just wish to know which signs these are. We could find out what they mean individually and then in compound.

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Checking ID

Shadiley ←-> Leash Yid

Get the leashes out boys, lets reel them in!

mmm

too much autism

Check 'em

I'll bite, Shadiley my brothers!
I will believe in you.

Is this for fuckin real?

we now have a hymn in praise of Kek. Praise be