Fucking based

Is Duterte Lelouch or something?

archive.is/Rx2nu

cnbc.com/2016/09/14/just-empty-talk-philippines-duterte-is-playing-china-off-against-us-analysts-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QkqrZ
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He seems just a retard

Playing two powers against each other is an excellent plan. Good for him.

First post, shill post. Always.

No wonder the western media is calling him an xaphobe now. They want to kill him for not sucking the Zionist shit faucet.

I kinda fucking like him honestly, hes a sovereign like putin, he knows the game.

also his speeches are gud

I know that feel.
Been on forums since around 2008 and 1st shitpost used to shit up the whole thread no matter the quality.

Did we meme flips into power by ironically spreading this shit a few years ago?

Anyway you guys are welcome to stay in Philippines if shit happens.

Reminds me, is Hotwheels still there?

Most likely.

Just ask him on Twitter.

Probably.
Filipino maido are affordable and hospitality is top-tier.
Also cost of living here is cheap.

Regardless of what actually goes on… This guy has balls.

Seriously. Jew the commies and the kikes. Don't be a lapdog for either.

The Philippines is essentially consigned to be a vassal state, but much like Turkey, it's geographic fortune makes it a very important vassal and again like Turkey, it seems to be a vassal that is realizing it has the leverage to push for better deals.

He isn't based.
You only think he's based because Trump isn't in office yet and what he's doing is against king nigger.
Once Trump gets in, Dooter is still gonna be a retard. Still gonna play China off against us, still gonna be a problem for the president.

But he's based? get the fuck out of here.

I'll bet you're not even voting for Trump huh you fucking nihilistic anti-American faggot.

Fuck off kike

Oh I dunno user…

filipino-thirst-foreign-blood - archive.is/QkqrZ

Not everyone on here is pro-American you fucking retard, Trump is a little bit too pro-Israel for my taste so I wouldn't mind if this guy keeps doing what he's doing.

He shouldn't be looking out for the best interests of the US. He's looking out for his own country. And something tells me that him and Trump are going to get along better than he and Obama.

US will start to research how to mutate a Geass in the eye of their presidents.

America is a once and soon to be white nation, traitor. If you're not pro-American why the fuck are you even here? Europe can't even survive without us. You don't get to be anti-American anymore if you're pro white you little mouth breather. Either admit you're anti-white or shut your fucking face about America unless you're blessing it you motherfucker.

DOOTER NEEDS TO DIE
FUCK YOU ALL FOR SHOWING SOLIDARITY WITH A THIRD WORLD SHITSKIN NATION
YOU ARE ANTI-WHITE AND NEED TO APOLOGIZE
YOU MUST BACK TRUMP'S AMERICA OR GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD
YOU DON'T GET TO SUPPORT DOOTER, FAGGOTS
I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO

lol
phillipenis = jungle monkey tier of asia right down there with indonesia and the other barbarians

Because I'm not a zionist?
Also:
Keep dreaming though, nigger.

RWDS just work, people!

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

Once Trump is president, we will need to become his harshest critics. Trump is our useful idiot, don't fall for the memes.

there are other white nations out there you know

Lol, America is destroying Europe you fucking pleb

They already destroyed it, did you forgot about the second world war or something?

We sure about that? You basically need to accept that everything Trump is saying about bringing niggers and spics into the fold of economic prosperity and make them feel like a part of the system is a lie. And you need to accept that Trump has had a complete sea change in opinion from when he sent race-mixing propaganda to Palm Beach council members over country club admissions to niggers and jews. Or the time he shit all over Pat Buchanan for "racism" and "anti-semitism". Or that his children marrying in with jews is a long-game, or that his kid's jewish lovers are all self-hating Nazi mischlings. Or that trump is taking millions of dollars from mega-rich dotheads like Shally Kumar just to backstab him later.

100 million+ shitskins don't just evaporate overnight. Unless he's lying, Trump's plan sounds more like he wants to keep multiculturalism alive and well but remove the illegals and filter out people who aren't safe for zionism.

It's always funny when obvious newfags try to pull rank.

Destroying it permanently. They could recover from wwii. They won't be able to recover from Islamization.

he's shitting on obama, and good for him.

when trump's on the throne he'll fall in line

I'll take a Flip over a Gook or a Chink any fucking day, Chiang Wang. Depending on where in the country they're from, they can be as smart as Nips, but they're never soulless automatons like the yellow robot monkeys from the mainland are.

This fucking shitskin joked about raping a white woman. He can blow his fucking brains out

we tropico now

It would probably carry more weight if multiple nations in Western Europe weren't actively occupied by US troops [always majority nigger and spic] and we didn't have the white-as-snow Eastern Bloc [which didn't align with the US] to juxtapose.

Its only 60% white and is a large part of the reason all of europe is going to be islamic the US needs to die

That's an American for you

the eastern bloc is white as snow because the countries are so shitty that no migrants want to move there. based russia has more muslims than anybody

The weak should fear the strong

Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovenia are shitty? Are you on drugs?

literally who?

All those countries put together number about 13 million people. The average American state has 7 million people, so we'll be generous and say the crown jewels of eastern Europe constitute about 2 American states. we have 50 of them

So if 13 million people are the only ones living well in the entire eastern bloc I'd say my point stands. Also none of the migrants wanted to stay in Hungary, it was walk-over land. So yea obviously its shit

The US (anglosphere in general) takes a brownnog dick over everything. I can certainly appreciate what the Chinese are doing.

The world is much happier with spheres of dominance. It shouldn't be more that everyone should go through the channels of US to have nice things.

Unlike you I have been to the eastern block its not like what they tell you on tv its honestly fucking great. I would take a pole or a Czech over bitch boy burgers any day

It honestly doesn't matter how many people you have because burgers are hard bluepills racemixers and leftists. Its a country founded on liberal ideals it lead the charge to end slavery force integration force democracy fight against traditionalism and feminism. There is no future for anyone in the US but a leftist future

is he stupid? buy Russian, but never buy Chinese

He's pulling a Yugoslavia.

Philippine is a Christian country
Indonesia is a Muslim country

Bro-tier vs shit-tier, does that speak to you know?

Calm down Autismov.

t. Xi PingPong

t. Zhao Zhao the 40th

both were shit but the latter massacred THREE GORILLIONS communists and atheists in the Vietnam War so eh

you are a kike

Yeah, and you mistakenly believe you are "the strong." But really that's the kikes and you live on their plantation gagging down tendies and doing exactly what they want from you because you are a patriotard.

If the Jews hate him I like him.

Will Trump be the Orange-kun to his Lelouch?

top kek, it all makes sense now!

Americans are fucktard subhumans. Does someone have that footage of US soldiers shooting kids in Iraq from the back of an army jeep and having a laugh from it?

spoiler]but why would anyone on Holla Forums care about a few shitskins being offed?[/spoiler]

well I fucked that up

Duterte at least fights his battle like a man.

Remember instead of back talking like Obama he just straight up challenged Trump to a fistfight.

Wait would you not?
What are you a muzzie loving faggot?

>>>/pinoy/
Shitskins have to go back.

Thanks but no thanks Andy. How's the flip jailbait in Flipland?

liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408

I still do

no shit, they deserve Hillary for their incompetence
shooting people might still be fun tho

go back

Nice, very nice, although the drugs and fucking are beginning to get stale. Need to tone it down a bit.