Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

Shut the fuck up and stop making these zero fucking content threads, you queer.

That picture is serious business.

Are you autistic?

lol, I just downloaded this movie yesterday after hearing about Haus from the movie Marebito. What a coincidence.

OP is a faggot

What the fuck was his problem? Seriously, there's fucking maisie threads and other stupid shit and he gets triggered at a picture of Kaspar

You're sitting in your room watching movies and this girl starts looking at you. What do you do?

she's not a tranny, you homo

Her face is so mannish, tho. Are you sure? You don't have to lie on the internet, user.

Samefag detection fail. Different posters.

You are a cancer on this board.
Here are some dead memes that are perpetuated by shitstains like you:

Whatever you say, aspie.

Watched a bunch of her videos yesterday, and also one she uploaded about abortion, and she talked about that from a woman's perspective. Also she has some pics of her younger self. But you shouldn't have to do that to realize she's not a tranny. And this is why I called you a homo, can you not recognize a woman anymore?

Get the fuck out of here you idiot. TV is one of the last good boards specifically for the reasons that people can have some fun talking here, and aren't complete massive rulefags like you, wanting absolute control and no fun at all. You would've known better if you actually visited this place before, it was always like this. And if you don't like it, you can visit your pretentious film board. I do agree though that th masiefags need to stop. Still, you're a piece of shit.

m8, she has the face of a man. I'll take your word for it, but that is one manly looking broad.

/film/ is shit. It's not about "no fun' or rulefaggotry. It's about mindless, unimaginitive shitposting of the same old cookie cutter threads that offer little entertainment value for those of us who have been here regularly for a few years now. Nobody but newfags and autistic cunts like yourself enjoy these threads.

Dunno man, I really like how she looks. I always thought white women have broader jaws, if that's what you mean.

If you don't like it, get out to whatever rulefag board you want. Hell, just make your own board and fill it up with useless rules.

People like you have turned this board into Holla Forums2, so shut up and enjoy the shitheap.

I am enjoying the shitheap. You should take your own advice and shut up, because you don't like the board, not me. Eat shit faggie

Maybe it's the lighting. It's like Iron Ann Coulter, looks great until that one angle where all ya see is horse face. Which is unfortnate, because she's got smarts and insight beyond most.

Clearly we enjoy the board or we wouldn't frequent it. It's just that your thread is shit.

It is not my thread. Will you accuse me of being the OP because you do not like the idea of multiple people disagreeing with you?

What did you mean by this?

>>>/television/

It's not my thread, shitlover.

top kek

A thread of nothing was turned into something, good job

F O R Y O U

Was being butthurt part of your plan?

of coursh

You're a butthurt guy

U U U U

OP here, i just wanted to discuss Bruno Kino and other Herzog/West German stuff
Guess the real shitposters are ironically the anti-fun fags

How dare you want to discuss movies or have fun on this board?

Tsunderes ITT

Somebody get this hothead outta here!

Did you just banepost one me !?

What made you think this is a board for discussing movies?