You are hereby served. — Congressman Jason Chaffetz

You are hereby served. — Congressman Jason Chaffetz

This spic just served the FBI a subpoena, requesting a lot of the info that (((the current administration))) desperately want to keep hidden.

Obongo and Killary on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd6OSsNydo
imdb.com/title/tt1883092/?ref_=nv_sr_1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Chaffetz
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/13/pagliano-defies-subpoena-avoid-testifying-clinton-/
youtube.com/watch?v=nNPxgYcqIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89151275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's hoping he doesn't shoot himself in the back of the head five times with a sniper rifle from 50 yards away while washing his car.

What is a subpoena? Anyway this is huge.

BASED SPIC
he goes back last

meanwhile, Brian Pagliano pleads the 5th more than 125 times when grilled by the committee about clintons e-mails.

Wasn't The Kelly File mentioned in the latest leaks? I think I saw it in the sticky, that meetings were had with some affiliates of Fox news. How long before the FBI goes before a judge?

This is a man with immunity. He knows he's good as dead should be say a word.

The big problem is that they can probably buy enough time to not show that until a new president has already been chosen.

I saw the entire exchange earlier. Chaffetz tore him a new asshole. He's quite brutal, but I've seen him do this stuff before and he always puts on the big show and then nothing ever happens.

I wonder if he does his big act to up the bribe money he demands to let off the attack?

Bump

So… he's dead.

A subpoena is a writ issued by a government agency, most often a court, to compel testimony by a witness or production of evidence under a penalty for failure.

meaning the FBI (in this case the director or someone else in charge of this specific case) will get fined or go to jail if they don't produce the requested evidence.

remember when earlier this summer FBI Director James Comey said he couldn't release this and that info because (((some agency))) had a special attachment to it, preventing it from going any further?

it's that info he is looking for, as I understand it.

Mossad on suicide watch, Israel gets glassed by 2017.

Trumpenreich confirmed.

Is network news is covering this?

Does any user know if this actually matters? Is this just more congressional grandstanding?

Oh wow, so the former then; TYME FOR HAPPENINGS

user 2016 is just one big happening.

fuck the anti-south park fags, get f'd in the a

Legally binding demand for information. If you dont turn over the info you go to jail. You don't even get a trial, just go right to jail.

So Hillary is kill(again)?

Now THIS is a happening. Holy fuck!

I like this

The judge and dyke break down the implications at the end

yeah.
he has immunity AND STILL REFUSE TO SAY A WORD

Clinton foundation confirmed as guide of assassins.

Seriously, there needs to be a bodyguard organization for oversight committees. Honest people who aren't afraid to stand up to murdering, corrupt pieces of shit like the Clintons are way too valuable to lose.

IF SHE AIN'T DEAD, SHE WILL BE!

What is this webm from?

Nice little bit of history.

No idea.

Not exactly, that's not what Chaffetz is asking for here.

He wants the "302" summaries from interviews conducted by the FBI. My understanding is a "302" is a written summary of an interview; the FBI provided a summary of a "302" and in the words of Trey Gowdy this is really, "A summary of a summary of an interview"

See attached video for the ORCON happening. The significant part about this is the fact Shillary allowed people, without any clearance, access to these documents; the actual content of the documents really isn't too important.

Thread theme.

Goodbye you corrupt bastards.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd6OSsNydo

Only thing I could find.

I think it's from Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter
imdb.com/title/tt1883092/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Did you watch the whole thing? Cummings was like
About that last one, he had been asked if someone was going to reimburse him for his legal representation, probably meaning the Clintons. I don't know, it all sounded really creepy like a person talking to someone who has cancer but doesn't know.

THERE ONCE WAS A GOD NAMED KEK
WHO LOOKED DOWN AND SAID "WHAT THE HECK
HE BLESSED ALL OUR TECH
THE JUDEN GOT REKT
AND NOW WE ALL BATHE IN TOPKEKS

FBI can't just ignore the law like this.

It would be like the pope saying Odin is the only real god.

WOW!

Exactly my thoughts. He's gonna get Clinton'd.

Stop shilling your jewtube video and post the fucking webm

Jesus christ, you can tell Gowdy wants to ask him if he thinks they're fucking stupid.

Shut up bitch
posting MP4 to spite you

BASED CHAFFETZ

This guy is the champion of Holla Forums.

Someone simply has to ask "for what possible reason" and then the doubts emerge. There should be no excuse for that shit, yet she still claims "mistakes".

That doesn't simply happen "by mistake". Unless you have intention to do let them see it, they shouldn't see it.

ebin watermark

Just get them before they get you, user. Not even a professional can stand between you and physical reality.

inb4 - That dude's going to jail for Hillary.

thanks for these webms

nice poem

He's 2 seconds away from bitch-slapping his ass on live TV.
that would be truly epic.

Unrelated, but "frogmen" were amphibian commandos under Mussolini. They were trained by scuba pioneer Eugenio Wolk, ukrainian.

First name, Red.

This man is in danger, send it to hispanics

I'm forseeing the following

- what documents
- they're classified top secret. In the interest of national security blah blah blah
- every thing is redacted

Damn, it feels good to see/hear strong-willed congressmen with common sense that actually care about truth and justice. We see/hear it so little these days.

I'm forseeing another one:

he isnt a spic….

hes half jewish

cant we have anything?
fuck man

In fairness, "honorary aryans" could be half jewish.
And his mom was a christian, so his dad is definitely not one of the goy hating types.

Jewishness is maternal, right? So they don't even consider him a jew since his mother wasn't one.

genetics don't work like that but yes, that's how jews tracked their lineage at one point (and probably still do)

Gamergate confirmed for Congress
Gamergate confirmed for locking up Shillary

He has successfully interfered with Gowdy's demands in the past as head of committee.

You hit the nail on the head that he puts on a huge show for right wingers to rally behind while not providing the necessary support for investigation. His hand was forced this time, but other, more zealous members have been forced to the backburner multiple times and they can't issue protests without being excluded from the process, creating a catch-22.

Also, it should be (((Chaffetz)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Chaffetz

Glenn Beck's wet dream

It's an old term but I would love to see the idiot press try and claim this, if anything, so I could use a laugh.

After Hillary's campaign was killed on 9/11 are people starting to feel emboldened and strong enough to fight back?

Playing dumb in the face of a subpoena = jail time
More jail time.

Man that guy honestly seemed kinda terrified.

loving to see their pet minorities stabbing them in the back at earliest possible chance

Oops, the part about the Inspector General wasn't supposed to be a quote.

I've noticed a lot of poetry on Holla Forums lately.

Are we becoming Techno wizard poets?

You are hereby served my wee wee haaha you get served a BIIIIIIIIIIIIG wee wee on a nice plate haha and you eat it because YOU GAY! :):):)

welp, that's it, lads.

we have meme'd ourselves into KEK /k/ommandos.

RWDS by 2016

Off-topic

We should show that immigration leads to less privacy and less freedom, especially when it comes to Muslim immigration.

The Patriot Act is a result of immigration. Immigration caused 911.

Frances encryption ban is the result of immigration. France stands alone in Western Europe with its encryption ban and its unusually large Muslim population. Germany and UK which also have large Muslim populations have been recently pushing in a similar direction with proposed anti encryption laws. This means that the top 3 Muslim counties in Europe oppose encryption.

Parallel Construction is a result of immigration. Parallel construction targeted illegal drugs. "DEA" is all over its Wikipedia page.

Want privacy and freedom? Then oppose immigration.

lel, definitely

Third hand info does say that Chaffetz wants to preserve governmental integrity at the risk of prosecution so he's dragging this out in an attempt to lessen the impact of investigation upon governmental structure.

I'm up in the PNW and this is from a right-wing PAC guy so take the above with a grain of salt.

Filtered and reported.

Her being too weak to order assassins around could bring all her political enemies out of the woodworks.

and I'm guessing her 40+ years in washington has made her more than a few.

you kidding???

all the witnesses are a hairs width away from shitting themselves.

The Bush-Clinton alliance is probably the only thing that has kept her going this long. Without their support "across the aisle" she might have flamed out a decade ago.

this belongs in some completely different thread and has nothing to do with this thread, so why even post it here?

I was referring to the witnesses.

Exactly. Then why dump it here you fuck?

Always felt that Draco Malfoy was the true hero.

hhaha i report something to you my friend, guess what report say? it say YOU GAY MY FRIEND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's a 302?

Summary of an interview.

I know.
so did I.

you were being too soft.

(nice quads)

(checked)

Corruption will no longer be tolerated.

Drako was created and performed in a way that inspire anti-white hate.

all the Harry Potter shit is cultural marxism.

It poo haha you see a 302 dont forget to poo!

haha doody!

#NEWS AT 11. CONGRESSMAN FOUND DEAD. POLICE CLAIMS SUICIDE.

his bribe money is not getting killed

I had to watch this twice.

Gg no re

why do I feel like there are a lot of shills posting ITT?

How important is this actually? I honestly don't trust a half kike member of the establishment to actually make any serious moves against the establishment.

Does anyone know of where the entire hearing is on jewtube?

You left out the jew part, he's a spic jew.

It's fairly important in that it shows the FBI is deliberately and purposely and doing all they can to hide shit from congress for Hillary. It also shows that the media (and Bernie) were full of shit for trying to act like this is not a big deal. It also shows how corrupt the government can be.

So was the model German soldier, the leader of the Hitler Youth, Field Marshall Erhard Milch, and Helmuth Wilberg the general of the Luftwaffe.

Even in Nazi Germany certain Mischlings were allowed to even rise to the rank of General if they proved their loyalty.

CAN'T TRICK THE SPIC

No that's absolutely how they still do it.

They broke out their elite shills for this one, see

Personally I think they're cutting their losses and getting ready to throw Hilldawg under the bus.

are spic jews officially Holla Forums approved?

Do you suppose the only shills left are true believers and the usual suspects (sinead, goons, Holla Forums and so on)? Because I haven't seen that many pure CTR shills and when they do show up, they are some of the weakest shit out there.

No.

They're getting desperate and spamming "gay sexxxxx" threads. I suspect most shills don't really have their hearts in it anymore, they get demoralized too easily by their abject failure.

Not only do some of them realize what they're doing is morally shit, but they're not even very successful at it. Must feels bad man.

Gowdy isn't afraid to stuff a boot in an ass. That guy is relentless.

Moreover things are going south for them. I'm half-expecting one of the true believers to suicide in the middle of a thread.

I feel for him. He knows she is guilty of far worse, knows she is guilty of even minor stuff, and all the people that should be doing shit aren't doing their jobs. At that level it would frustrating as fuck.

Remember that CTR is in the news crafting narrative: at most they're interested in disrupting discourse, not beating arguments.

It isn't hard to disbelieve the Left, but it is hard to not believe even a single lie. They use victimism and pretend weakness, but they are not weak: RWDS are not a thing, but the leftist ones and are perfectly integrated into state and bureaucracy.

Record corrected.

We need to clean house once Trump gets in.

I'm starting to feel like I live in a Banana Republic

How nu r u?
Spics only get honorary aryan status if they are white in everything but appearance, and are physically nearly identical to their European counterparts.

I suspect Jason Chaffetz is grandstanding, whereas the ZimZam is a white man trapped in a spic's body.

Yeah, and plus that he's a convert to Mormonism, married to a Mormon. He is kind of Hispanic in that his Jewish ancestry is Sephardic, so Spanish pretty much. He looks more Spanish than anything to me and definitely seems hot-blooded. I wouldn't want to piss him off. It will be interesting to see where this goes and whether or not he and Gowdy can prevail.

just anwser my question you fucking faggot

I completely agree. I've been watching hours of footage of him grilling people and making them squirm for not doing their jobs or being absolute shit at them with zero oversight. He has been good at keeping his composure for the most part but you can see him start to get enraged during some of the questioning. From what I gather he was selected by both parties to head up the Benghazi committee and I don't think they knew what they were bargaining with. That guy is a hero.

They have more success in the controlled environment of the mainstream media, but here we're used to the chaos. They have a lot of trouble disrupting discussion in an environment where user participation is the norm and the users are pretty savvy.

It's funny that if you talk to people about where to get news, they almost invariably dismiss chans as silly places not worthy of serious consideration. What they don't seem to understand is that the age of news outlets is over - it's all about aggregators now, and 8/pol/ is the best out there. As individuals we're more informed than most people out there, and yet our reputation is so poison amongst normalfags that they don't really think we're worthy of consideration.

As other anons have pointed out, this is more or less a perfect state of affairs. We can operate unmolested by midwit normalfags because the people who go all starry-eyed for authority have a natural distrust of this place.

Because the outcome of the subpoena may reveal that the FBI is suppressing relevant information about the case in order to cover their own involvement in the tangled web of Clinton corruption. You must be a new shill, eh?

You'll be one of us soon.

Just kill yourself you mouth breathing moron.

Your unwavering belief in governmental institutions to tell the truth just because they got a court order to do so is hilarious. Being skeptical about whether or not this isn't just a show for the public doesn't make you a shill.

Seriously, fuck you snarky piece of shit. Choke on a few cocks.

Can congress do something about how the FBI is treating them as if i were on the panel id feel undermined as fuck. FBI are acting like they are above congress over some emails, id want to put them in their place and i guess thats what the chairman thinks as well.

Anti RICH whites especially, of course. Personally I felt the character embodied more of an anti-rich attitude in that there were plenty of very white, very English characters who were extremely positive. And of course Harry's a saint because he's poor and an orphan, blah blah. Ironic given how filthy rich JKR is now. Shoe's on the other foot I guess.

Thing is in current year JKR plays the cultural Marxism shit and tries to make her books retroactively PC with this dumb veneer of "Gandalf's a fag" or "Hermione MIGHT be black", but they were originally full of old school racist stereotypes and very Brit-centric. I liked them because of that. Won't bother with anything new she writes, now that she's an SJW, because it'll likely be crap.

every
fucking
time

Holla Forums was right again

You weren't expressing skepticism, you were dismissing the case as unimportant without further explanation.

You're a faggot.

That dude you're arguing with sounds like a lolberg

I unironically can't tell whether you're a shill or just fucking retarded.

-government

Top fucking kek.

Nice argument.

Cry moar.

Even the shills that end up spending a great deal of time here will end up getting their blue pilled fantasy land haze fucked up viciously by the realities and seeds of doubt of the red pills. Like the CTR goons, government employees, and other shit that are tasked with coming here for an extended period of time will end up discovering the truth and be unable to ever look back, not even if they wanted to. It will hit them in their core.

It would make sense that Hillary wouldn't want to go to a hospital for fear of her "passing in her sleep" since she knows the kind of (((people))) she's working with.That and also, if the libs and (((they))) threw her under, she would mercilessly drag and name each and every one of her sponsors and (((endorsers))) as she is going into the abyss. They know this and fear this, otherwise they would've let Bernie win during the primaries to have an "easier" time with the election.

go back to cuckchan

more like an observation.

Doesn't seem like a libertarian, seems more like a "all jews and anything involving jews should immediately be dismissed as part of the ironclad jewish conspiracy, fellow nazis!" type shill.

To explain it more directly to you, those of us who aren't retards understand that in reality there will always be conflicts even within tribal groups and that one shouldn't dismiss this possibility out of hand.

We understand that individual jews may operate against the interests of their tribe, even if the tribe as a collective will work generally toward their own self-interest.

We reject your babyish absolutes in favor of a more realistic understanding. That doesn't mean kikes don't create problems or that we don't want them removed from institutional power. Christ kiddo, Hitler understood this.

The real problem are the real garden-variety morons who stay here because they think they're in on the joke.

That I can understand. I just don't see why you would call me a shill right away for expressing some skepticism.

The manner in which you expressed skepticism follows the same formula as the common shill tactic I described above. It's a variant of "dude, just wait for Hitler."

So let's break this down:

You really ought to be ashamed of yourself for acting out like this.

If Hitler came back they'd be bitching about him giving honorary aryan status to some minorities and allying with some non-white countries.

Absolutely. I suspect the democrats are full of warring factions and Hillary is doing a lot of shit to keep them at bay. The republicans had some of this too but Trump handled that situation pretty well.

beast bills ..it is the morning of the 14th i wonder if this has any relevance ?

They make themselves easy to spot as not being from around here. But I mean the ones that have to study Holla Forums or the shills that end up posting and lurking (because you and I know the "eye of sauron" is cone visioned here, to paraphrase one that one guy in that one thread said) will have the red pills planted in them. Overtime they will become one of us. Remember with 4chan's Holla Forums, /new/, and eventually Holla Forums had people coming in thinking that hitler posting and 9/11 gifs were just a part of being an edgey poster. Little did they know in time they would come to realize shit and that "Holla Forums was right" wasn't just a phrase.

I literally just said that I don't trust a half jewish spic to lead the charge against three letter agencies under zog control.

Yes, it's nice that there are fractures within the system but people acting like this is the great habbening are just too optimistic.

Feels like a "just don't vote goyim" stunt or even more, just your average stunt. The whole thing seems off.

Except it is another example of the government being corrupt and going out of it's way to help a candidate that has on record lied or has people around her who lied in this investigation. In addition to the released e-mails, one would have an easy time creating a damn near ironclad case of government corruption they could prove to just about anyone. This act here shows how hard the FBI are hiding things.

BASED

>yfw they're now in full SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING mode
>ACCIDENTALLY LOSE DOCUMENTS
>ACCIDENTALLY MAKE PEOPLE SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD HALF A DOZEN TIMES

Nobody here is freaking out about it. It's a matter of interest because it's simply one more development on one front of the battle against the Cunt.

If you're just here to spread pessimism, you're not contributing anything substantive. Everyone else here understands implicitly that this sort of thing isn't necessarily going to lead to anything and may in fact be part of an elaborate show trial. That you feel the need to point this out shows that you've somewhat missed the plot. Most of us don't need to be spoonfed the obvious and certainly don't consider it a justification for derailing the discussion.

This is correct. Regardless of the outcome legally, this further cements in the minds of normalfags that their institutions are corrupt to the core. It's a win from a memetic perspective.

(checked)

Fantastic trips for a fantastic post.

Clinton campaign operative defies subpoena to avoid testifying on emails

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/13/pagliano-defies-subpoena-avoid-testifying-clinton-/

"Hillary Clinton’s email team stiff-armed Congress on Tuesday when her chief tech staffer defied a subpoena and the two contractors she paid to wipe her server clean refused to testify, citing their right to remain silent.

Despite Mrs. Clinton’s urging last year that he give full testimony, Bryan Pagliano, the campaign operative she hired at the State Department and then had run her server, refused to attend the hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Two other contractors for Platte River Networks, the Colorado-based company that used BleachBit to delete all of Mrs. Clinton’s remaining emails in March 2015, just weeks after Congress issued a subpoena for them, did appear but refused all questions, invoking their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination."

TRIPS FOR THE KEKS

Yup, it's pretty much confirmed that if he were to give them what they want he'll end up suiciding himself via gunshots to the back of the head. I wonder how much power will Clinton possess from jail?

Holy shit

if this was just a kike being a kike, this is the single biggest swing-and-a-miss for the ZOG.

He did this very publicly.

The public just saw him serve a subpoena to the fucking FBI director.

if Hillary was their chosen one, this was a stupid ass move.

This is the kind of shit that makes sure the e-mail thing doesn't go away.

here is the entire hearing, I suggest you watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=nNPxgYcqIlc

Meadows grills the fuck out of them later on as well basically asking who the fuck made these non-classified emails withheld.

Why do you think all of the ancient myths and sagas were written poetically, user? If ideas have power, and words are ideas, then crafting them with skill and grace unlocks the most power. THere's a reason even the Christian bible says "He who sings prays best" or some variation thereof.

This is also where runes get their power, incidentally. The answer is all around you, tbh.

Praise Kek, user, with his 14 heroes and 88 generals

Umm Harry is like the richest character. First book and first movie he gets a bottomless gold pile as inheritance.

Sin this much quality is being wasted on this guy

The anger towards us will turn to frustration when you don't get the responses from us that you're used to getting from other boards and forums.

That frustration will turn to curiosity at why we are so adamant in our belief system. You'll see what we have seen, watch what we have watched, and the conditioning will start slipping.

All it takes is the seed of doubt to start you down the path.

tell me in what way precisely I'm a shill.

But that's just false. Look at the post above yours or just the first 20 posts in this thread.

People calling him "based spic", "can't trick the spic" or implying that he is a martyr for our cause by insinuating that he'll be suicided.

People clearly took this without the necessary grain of salt.

Wait he was given immunity and he still pleaded the fifth, why?

Because immunity in this context only means immunity from the Law. Ie, he would not be immune to whatever crime syndicate the Clinton's run.

Sir Ian McKellen is a fag, but he's a cool fag.
and Gandalf is a LOTR character, not a HP character
I think you mean dumbledumble or whatever

Bigger question is, with how recent news with another shit on emails how they said he was a "no show" I have to wonder if he's still alive at this point.

He's likely dead anyways.

romans didn't have enobled knights or sirs.
that was a brittish invention.

The correct reply from the soldier would be "Yes commander?"

Chaffetz needs to be president after Trump. He is a boss

He has done this before and it has been helpful in the long run. He has also spoken positively on Trump's behalf when others wouldn't. And while he is not the most ardent supporter and has his faults, he has made attempts to unify the party, despite being representing a state that is cucked to the gills. He may not be the best person but is useful which, in situations like this and in these times, is leaps and bounds beyond most people. One can't fault some people for thinking positively of him since in the end, it hurts little and sets back none.

And he may very well be killed off. Hillary is petty as fuck and it is not absurd to think she won't do something.

This has been illustrated many times in this thread. Add your willingness to derail a thread with your bullshit whining, ignore decent posts, ignore good arguments within those posts, and all around act like your feelings are hurt, you are cementing in the minds of various people that you are a shill. Barring that, the most butthurt person in this thread and probably on this board.

That's the odd part. It seems like a last decision. I've always been under the impression that having immunity made for some odd issues if pleading the fifth as well.

It's already been determined and confirmed by digits that there will be a Trump dynasty for at least a few generations. Besides, this man is nowhere near based enough to be our POTUS. It's only going Right from here, half-jews need not apply

This. We need more justice. DON'T STOP NOW.

Also, post more Chicken-Chan

thank you, captain pedantic.

When the fuck did I do that?

I was not aware of that. Forgive me for being wary of a half jew spic my lord.

I still think you're a pos for just asuming I'm a shill

Reminds me of this Jewess I found on twitter.

Showtime!

I broke it down for you already but let's do it again since you are both slow and stupid (take a moment to let the tears out since name-calling rustles you so much).
Alright? Let's go. Your post here:

You ignored the first two responses that answered it directly and responded to the third where you proceeded to get offended.

Someone answered your question again here:

You then proceeded to ignore a very good explanation so again, you could be offended by one line in the whole post.

And every post from there on is you being butthurt over one thing or another, and mad that people are calling you a shill for acting like one.

In other words, you are woefully ignorant on something and are getting mad at people for something while being ignorant of that thing and think everyone else is to blame for being disgusted by your obvious ignorance? Even sjws aren't this bad.

And you're a pice of shit for acting like one. Kill yourself if you are going to be this much of a bitch.

We all look forward to your next post that will filled with the same tired whining that you have been peddling throughout this thread. Even jews in the middle of being told that the holocaust is not real do not whine this much.

The FBI just has to get a (((federal judge))) to deny the subpoena, and problem solved.

Well that's just interesting.

kek

That's what I think will happen but at the same time, it will be fun to look into the judge and find out they are connected to either Obama, Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, or all of them and is fucking Obama' dog.

vastly underrated post my friend
dubs and ebin poetry

Lol this stupid kike reading only one index card the whole time. What a shitty fuck. The Karma will be BAD NEWS for him.

I don't remember who I was going to respond to or what I was going to say but here's a clip regarding Pagliano and his immunity.

He was served subpeonas to attend and present the actual document that states the terms of his immunity

related to this thread…

guys, we need to prep some images for twitter and fagbook and spread this as far and wide as possible.

Yeah I remember that. I'm surprised they didn't find some way to come down on Pagliano, immunity aside. The whole thing with Pagliano is a good way to show how full of shit Hillary's ilk are.

CANT KVETCH THE CHAFFETZ

kek

I remember gamergate saying that a lot.

It was a response to "Listen and Believe" I think

Kek truely has blessed you.

"Trust but verify" has been a common phrase both in and outside of Holla Forums way, way before gamergate

This.

Proof that the ebil gamergoys, working for Putin, have taken over congress.

frogman is a generic term for scuba commandos you dolt. the SAS and the USMC/navy have much more infamous frogmen groups

It became GamerGate's favorite motto after Anita Sarkeesian made a presentation about rape or something with the words "Listen and Believe" on the slideshow

kek

This is 100% true. I'm really surprised gamerghazi were never able to find the secret HQ on vodkachan

Malfoy is more specifically anti-Old Money, which is not a group that Rowling can enter.

Gamerghazi couldn't find a kid in Sarah Nyberg's basement even if their life depended on that

Suicide via 2 shots to the back of the head when?

We basically already do.

This niggas knows something bad might happen.

like bobby kennedy, it'll be 8 shots fired from a 6 shooter.

Wasn't it Milch's idea that Stalingrad could be supplied by air?

Pick one

Its happening. You can feel it in the air.

CHAFFETZ THE CHAIRMAN

I just rewatched that entire 2 hour segment. They said that they will be looking into their options. That geezer in the pic is arguing with Hero Of the People Gowdy about that goon not showing up. Gowdy insisted even if he was just going to plead the 5th on every possibly incriminating question, the 5th doesn't protect him from non incriminating questions like "What is your name?" etc, also he was supposed to show up with that document by 10AM. The Geezer was saying because they sent a criminal subpoena that is why the guy didn't show (which still doesn't make sense to me).

tbh that distracts from the real question, though it does bring a good opportunity to observe mr. Gowdy's pure Aryan features. As opposed to Mr. Lynch in

tfw I email this to my siblings and they call me to lecture me on being a conspiracy theorist.

Did you lecture them on how fucking stupid they are?

Of course. But like was mentioned time and time again, people who vote Hillary are mentally ill. They block off any source of news that doesn't provide them with their daily dose of emotions.

Real information doesn't mean anything to them.

It was one of Reagan's favourite phrases. He said it quite often.

Underrated post.

Somewhat. Thanks to Slick Willy's five hour long private meeting with Loretta Lynch the day before the hearing, Hilldog cannot be prosecuted. But just hearing the words in vid related should be enough to disqualify to her all non-retarded Americans.

It's making a case, in the event she gets elected, for almost immediate impeachment.

network news covered this yesterday morning

Don't you see the massive grey area in that video? It can really go either way. What about the context?

How do you possible expect to convince anyone with that?

What?

(Witnessed)
Wojack looked down upon the gathering huddled in the stuffy court room with hate in his eyes and screamed, "The Truth shall rain down like a Plague of Frogs! The Lies will burn away with the Light of the Black Sun!"

She's either an idiot, malicious or both.

This.

This is this good.

This is gold.

Impeach the witch.
Impeach the busy ditch.
She is a class A bitch.
Impeach.

Realistically, how much would this help them? The subpoena's already been issued, on live television no less, and killing this man probably won't in of itself, rescind the subpoena. For him to end up dead after publicly issuing this subpoena, it would cast a big spotlight on the very people who don't want a spotlight on them.

Memeing in that direction this soon is dangerous, we should wait until the election is over before we meme any scenario where she wins it.

What grey area?
She's either
a) Incompetent
(through dementia or idiocy)
b) A criminal
(through negligence or intent)
c) Both
(through being Hilldog)

No. To make this work, you start now. No waiting until it's too late. Do it now.

It's also additional leverage, another consideration for the American voter, when deciding how to cast their ballots. It's another way to force the media to talk about real things re: Hillary. It's another way to lever the (((PTB))) to BTFO. And it puts Hillary under additional pressure - maybe she will medically pop again.

This.
Being an idiot is not an excuse for leaking confidential data because the law states that proof of negligence alone is enough to convict. And considering the fact that she won't claim dementia, there is no way out of it.

Nice dubs

He's joking.

did you ask them if they think the congressional over site committee was a collection of conspiracy theorists as well?

if they say yes, give a heads up to the secret service, maybe they'll get a visit from the humourless men in black.

instant red pill and lolzy as fuck.

He might be talking about the audio getting muted for a second, could damage the credibility of the video.

also

checked
h
e
c
k
e
d

All these digits.

the troll got some good gets with his bait.

well done, 8b03f5

Isn't he a Jew?

He's both. He's a spike.

Reminds me of this

There's obviously an ongoing power struggle in the House for the Speakership if Trump get's elected. Gowdy and Chaffetz are two peas in a pod in that they talk the big talk but walk the globalist walk with their votes.

If any of them had some real conviction they would have impeached Obama's black ass years ago.

I agree.

our meme magic would be most powerful if we already meme'd a scenario where she gets fucked even if she wins.

damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

if this leaks into the collective consciousness of the voters, she will lose.

PEPE CONFIRMED NATIONAL TREASURE

It's not really that simple, sometimes you have to wait for the right time to strike to not risk tripping backwards on 3 bullets and letting top positions go to kosher people while accomplishing nothing.

I'm still waiting for Komm Susser Tod to be played over a clip of Shrillary falling down endlessly.

Evangelion is a story about repetition, until you finally succeed. This time we're going to win the simulation.

Cosmic?

Fucking excellent and thanks for the webm. Today, OP was not a faggot you're still a faggot though for obvious reasons :^)

Reagan used to say that frequently in reference to dealing with the Soviets.

Fuck off to Reddit.

They're going to lie down and take that jail time to spare their relatives.

There is a good chance that Cunton is faking her own death. Or she had actually been poisoned by her masters, for leaking info about them.

Buddies with pedo rape party conneisseur Bryan Singer. You can bet he's drug-intimidation-raped a bunch of teenage boys while partying with (((Singer))).

There are no "cool fags". Especially not in pedowood.

So, after faking her own death - did she flee to spider skull cooch island?

What the hell is the FBI doing in relation to America to have to be ordered by law to hand information over to a government court? I'm a Britbong so I don't understand the relationship the FBI has with America but I was under the impression they are a branch under the government?

This all sounds corrupt as fuck.
Having the FBI be issued a subpoena on national TV is going highly damaging for the current administration regardless.

Is this poetic justice?

FBI is an agency under the executive branch (the president). and the executive branch is held accountable by congress.

So, am I right in thinking this is equivalent to congress telling Obama they don't trust him, at least concerning the Clintons?

Congress tells the president they don't trust him all the time. It's one of its primary purposes.

So do we know which agency he's talking about? Or are we into Men In Black level shit?

I swear, if his nickname is "Red"…

So, realistically speaking, what are the chances the FBI is knee-deep in shredded paper and harddrives right now?

It's obvious that FBI is covering for Clinton and others, now Congress just has to prove it.

The intelligence agencies get a lot of leeway to do as they please due to the fact that what they do is of a level of secrecy that avoids letting anyone know what it is they're up to.

It's why you hear of the FBI starting plans for terrorist attacks so that they can catch anyone that joins or hear of the CIA selling drugs. Congress can only have oversight over what they know about so the intelligence agencies just try avoiding letting people know.

This though, is a really fucking weird situation as they're directly arguing with congress when they're wanting to know about something that by their own director's testimony is supposedly a non-criminal act.

It makes it just a bit too obvious that the FBI is in league with Clinton.

lol'd

yes

worse.
not only are they telling king nigger that they don't trust him, they are telling the world they don't trust a HillClint administration pre-emptively.

Because immunity to prosecution does not bestow immunity to bullets.

And I'm gonna do it…
RIGHT NOW

Veiled threat or prediction?

They're tolerated as long as they keep on doing Holla Forums's heavy lifting.

GOWDY FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL UNDER TRUMP

TREY GOWDY + DAN PEÑA TEAM UP TO FIRE, IMPRISON, AND EXECUTE EVERYONE IN WASHINGTON

Also, not to shit on somebody's oc, there's a much shorter, more effective one which gets across the same point.

the guy that handed the DNC a subpoena…

what happened to the subpoena itself?
even if he died, the legal notice still stand, right?

legal fags, pls respond

well fuck

praise kek

I have questions.

What agency is above congress?
What information could be so impacting that such high security persons can't share, even with congress?
Why are they delaying the inevitable?

What is this "to be continued" meme about? I've seen it a few times but I don't get the reference.

The Holocaust hasn't happened yet but it will (be continued) soon?

the federal government doesn't have hierarchies. it's three branches that check and balance each other. but to answer your question: the Jews.

According to the official laws us goy can see, nobody is above Congress. The executive, judicial and legislative branches are equal to eachother and provide checks against one another.
When someone with immunity pleads the 5th in a RICO mob trial, its grounds for an immediate investigation into witness tampering.

Yeah, it's a show.

The show will be when you and your family are made into examples in the street.

No. Congress is shit.

Congress can investigate all they want, they have no power to jail anybody. They'd have to ask the Attorney General to arrest whoever is mean to them. They wouldn't do that anyway.

This is just grandstanding bullshit. They did this for years with Benghazi, the Halperin firing, the IRS, you name it.

The GOP is faggots and the uniparty is real. This is just to mail out donor checks.

Oy vey, forgive me for speaking ill of a half-Chosen spic grandstander!

Jewish memetics is just as important as jewish genetics, and jewish memetics are maternal.

Nice shill attempt lad.

cant ____ the Chaffetz

This is where the 'baby's first election' thing is apparent.

This is called 'Failure Theater.' It's an old technique of the GOP to get you to think they are doing something so you will give them money and votes.

Support Trump. Don't trust the GOP.

Next time try being subtle.

He's right though. Or do you not remember the GOP establishment still hate Trump and even called for his assassination?

Do you also deny the fact that the GOP is loaded with cuckservatives and neocohens?

Yes, I said all those things and believe all those things.

You'll find your shilling come to a fast and bloody end, cunt.

jojo

some good stuff from yesterday on healthcare, probably the best part

Awesome.

Shoutout to my friend batman talking about fraud at the end of the webm

You know those documentaries about the lion?

Trust but verify is a common American meme. My parents used to use it all the time back in the 90s when they thought that I was up to shit.

As other anons have said, I'm pretty sure Reagan is responsible for memeing it so hard.

Dr. (((Cohen)))? She doesn't do her job because it's jews who try to bullshit the system the most.

jesus fuck megyn kelly has been permanently scarred after her tussle with the god emperor

you mean like the other people who served the corrupt dems subpoenas and wound up blown up or shot?
remember all the outcry about those deaths?

yeah Trump vs. elites would be an apt title

Depends entirely of how much money she has access to.

It's not that all western Jews are bad, it's the orthodox Jews and ancient families we need to gas.

Orthodox Jews are almost always NEETs because they refuse to do anything but learn scripture, they are by far the least powerful of the bunch

Don't doubt them.

As we are. They are.

Can't mason the Jason..?

I'm bad at this stuff

fuck it, gas them all and be on the safe side…

Not that guy, but you're autistic cancer. Archiving is good, but "im not gun click da jewtubez" is faggot secrekt klub tier.

Jewtube is what the mainstream uses, getting more views on said videos only increases their exposure to normies. Why do you do you want to stop that? Sounds like thinly veiled shill logic to me.

Yeah it was "mr. spiro" the jew lawyer too, defending this. 1/2

2/2

He was making a Pulp Fiction reference that flew right over your head.

wait hold up I'm a white hispanic in the sense that I was born in a spic country but my parents are both european

do I get gassed or not?

fucking normies, man

be a kang of mexico

Ah, I thought he was (slightly mis)quoting Walken in the Trump vid but stand corrected. I'll have to bone up on my Weinstein.

This.
Make Mexico great again for once

This is your reminder that there are no consequences whatsoever for ignoring a subpoena from Congress.

Good luck explaining your reasoning to the judge.

This is your reminder that you will be dragged from your bed, shot in the street, and left to bleed into the gutter.

Oh no…this one gets to stay.

No compromises, you fucking kike.

lel
The Judiciary is separate from Congress. There is no judge.

Nope. You have to explain to a judge why, with constitutional backing, you are allowed to not divulge information to the oversight committee, which was established by congress to garner such information for the public.

You will watch everything you know and love burn.

The Walken from the Trump vid comes from Pulp Fiction.

even the intern on the left of Meadows is like "This fucking kike holy shit".

This is slightly off topic, but I wanted to see what you guys think about this. The FBI despite all the evidence recommended that Hillary not be prosecuted. Loretta Lynch, by her own admission, said she would go along with whatever the FBI recommended well before they released any recommendations, and by her words she did this because of the scrutiny over her meeting with Bill Clinton. So arguably the judicial branch just said "we'll let the executive branch decide" which completely flies in the face of the checks and balances in government. Nobody even thought to convene a grand jury in this case to determine if the evidence was enough that it was worthy of a trial, which was obviously intentional.

All of that said, was Hillary actually accused of anything by the judicial branch? The executive branch, the FBI in this case, cannot formally press charges against an individual, they have to present evidence to the judiciary. My understanding is that the judicial branch, viz a viz Lynch, refused to file charges or even make an accusation Hillary had committed a crime, which means that she is still open to future prosecution. I don't think double jeopardy protection would apply either, because Hillary was not accused or tried of anything formally. As such, is it not possible that if Trump wins and installs someone like Christie or Gowdy as AG that they could still file formal charges against Hillary and go after her?

What do we do if this guy gets suicided by Hillary?

Everyone watch this man.

white pride world wide

if you pass mustard, your one of us.

no, it's from another movie.

something with gambling involving ben assflek

poolhall junkies

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo

that's us, btw

Normies are strange creatures.

Learn to separation of powers, user.

You are confusing the Justice Department (part of the Executive branch) with the Judicial branch of the US government.

The Justice Department (lawyers for the govt.) and FBI (criminal investigators for the govt) are both part of the Executive Branch. The Judicial Branch (the judges) don't charge or accuse people with anything. They judge.

This whole situation is screwy because it is yet another example of essentially the government trying to decide if the government did anything wrong and if it should prosecute itself. The players here are all in, have been in, and/or will be again under the Executive branch.

Lynch, Clinton, Obama are all either professional politicians or their appointees. They come and go. The real wild card is and always was the high-level bureaucrats, like the FBI Director. They are more-or-less permanent and they know where all the secrets are and how to get things done (or in this case, how not to get things done). In light of that, who do you really think runs the government?

FWIW, for those wonder why someone like Clinton doesn't just retire and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, it's because of this. The moment she retires is the moment she is no longer in real power and the decision to prosecute becomes a hell of a lot easier.

yfw you realise it was (((them))) that sabotaged the war effort from within.

It's a really old Russian saying; доверяй, но проверяй. Reagan was fond of it and repeated it often, especially when dealing with the Russians.

Unfortunately he's half a kike.

true enough, but he is stabbing hillary so lets spread it.

pic related.

What the fuck level of clearance does the inspector general of ODNI not have? This could be some spooky shit right here.

Wow, I totally fucked up. I'm sorry for my confusing post user, you are indeed right. I had the Justice Department = Judiciary branch thing in my head for some reason, but obviously that doesn't make sense. Thanks for your explanation.

That said, let me re-state my point from using the correct language.

My understanding is that the FBI in this case effectively said "we don't think there's enough evidence to prosecute." It's normal for the FBI to make these kinds of recommendations, but obviously the FBI cannot actually file charges against anyone - that is the responsibility of the prosecutor. In this case, one abnormality was AG Lynch announcing beforehand that whatever the FBI recommend is what would be done. Consequently, no charges were filed against Hillary by AG Lynch.

My ultimate question remains the same though - doesn't this mean that charges can still be filed in the future? Is there a precedent that once a prosecutor declines to file charges that they cannot be filed at a later date, potentially by a different prosecutor? My understanding is that if charges are never filed the accused in question remains under the presumption of innocence, but judgment has not been rendered in one way or another, so future prosecution is still possible.

In other words, let's say Lynch filed charges against Clinton and there was a trial wherein she was found innocent. Hillary would then be insulated from future prosecution for that same crime as she has already been to trial and presumed innocent. Even if she was found guilty the same fact would be true, since a trial and conviction had already occurred for a specific crime. Consequently, since NO charges were ever filed and no accusations were ever levied, does this not mean that Hillary is still open to prosecution for any and all of the crimes she may have committed?

I want to see a reality where Trump wins, hires someone like Gowdy as AG, and they go after Hillary and possibly a large number of government officials who knowingly participated in the dissemination of classified material through non-secured channels. That's why I'm asking whether Hillary is still eligible for future prosecution for her actions.

what kinda thread am i dealing with here?

This nigga was being sassy and he knew it. That must have felt so good to do.

I wanted to write up a more detailed summary about the behavior of the FBI and other intelligence agencies after watching many of the Congressional Oversight Committee hearings.

In the most recent hearing where Chaffetz issued a subpoena to the FBI, the starting point was that the FBI hand selected some of the "302" interview summary forms, then redacted personally identifying information (the FBI rep refers to this as "PII" in some of the testimony) for persons that were not already publicly named. That was what was released to Congress some time ago. The FBI rep Herring stated in his testimony that there was to be a second release of more "302" forms to Congress, but those were going through a FOIA redaction process. The FBI rep claims that releasing "302" forms to Congress is abnormal and they normally do not release intermediate work products involved in an investigation. As a counterpoint, it was mentioned in Congress that the FBI normally releases all "302" forms to prosecutors, other investigators, and even probation officers - thus why is Congress not allowed unrestricted access to all of that if they so demand it? He also cited the FBI's concern of a chilling effect if the identifying information of those persons was released to Congress, citing their belief that witnesses may be less likely to speak to the FBI for fear of being outed.

Chaffetz is in opposition to this, as are many on the committee, because Congress is allowed to see literally anything that any branch of the government does without redactions or censorship. It's one of their unique functions. My understanding is that Chaffetz and all other members of Congress are permitted to view any document from any government agency no matter how secret or controlled that document is. There also seems to be a de facto presumption by the FBI and/or its representative during the hearing that simply handing over a document to Congress implies that Congress will release it to the general public and thereby endanger individuals whose personally identifying information is no longer redacted. I am of the opinion that such a position is constructed with a false premise, as Congress has unique access to documents that is completely separate from FOIA, which is how an average citizen would get access to documents. This is also stated in the most recent hearing. Consequently, there is no expectation that Congress would be so reckless that they would publish information to the public that had not gone through a FOIA process - to do so would be grossly irresponsible. Clinton-like, if you will.

On top of that, the information Congress is seeking in their public hearings is for completely unclassified "302" forms, so the FBI cannot rely on claiming the material is classified. The Oversight Committee also had a separate, closed hearing directly after the public hearing which took place in a secured room and pertained to any classified information recovered during the e-mail investigation. That is also why Chaffetz and the Committee summoned all seven witnesses instead of just the FBI - because each of their respective agencies went through the e-mails looking for classified material as well. In addition, all seven witnesses had to be present at the public hearing because a House rule exists that any closed hearing must be preceded by a public, open hearing. This was mentioned by Chaffetz in reply to Rep. Cummings protesting that he was engaging in a witch hunt by calling all seven witnesses to the public hearing. It's also worth noting that the Committee offered to have a classified, closed briefing a week prior to the public hearing, and that Herring from the FBI did not show up, possibly because Comey told him not to show.

(continued from here)
You also have the point of McCullough discussing the existence of SAP level material and ORCON tagging of information in some of the e-mails recovered from Hillary's server. SAP being "special access programs" which are essentially the highest level of secrecy, so much so that prior to McCullough's testimony most people had never heard the term. ORCON means "originator controlled" which establishes that the agency who created the document has ultimate control over who is allowed to see it, and anyone wishing to view that information is evaluated on a need-to-know basis and is specifically read in on that document. Keep in mind that none of that really matters to Congress, as they could simply request access to the document and demand they be read in. McCullough couldn't discuss the agency or agencies that originated the ORCON information in the e-mails in the context of a public hearing as disclosing the originating agency might constitute an inappropriate release of information. So McCullough is massively concerned about security and is willing to heavily err on the side of caution, insisting that any discussion about SAP or ORCON material be conducted in closed, classified briefing.

Despite all of this hemming and hawing about secrecy, the bottom line is that all of this material was on Hillary's unsecured server with utterly inappropriate security policies applied to it. Hillary also willingly gave access to her attorneys, none of which had any security clearances at all, while the FBI, CIA, NSA, NGA, ODNI, etc are practically denying Congress the opportunity to see any of that same material, the very people who are established by law to be able to inspect it. Hillary also gave physical access to this information to Bryan Pagliano, Justin Cooper, and anybody who had physical access to her office, none of which had any security clearances. PRN networks, who later hosted her e-mail server, ALSO had direct access to any and all of the information on her server. All they had to do was go looking for it - it was not at all secured. That's why PRN is being roped in to the hearings, and why Paul Combetta and Bill Thornton took the 5th on every question when they were called to testify.

The icing on the cake is that the material on her server could not have gotten there from any of the secured computer systems intended to work with classified information, so one or more parties had to intentionally transfer that information into an unsecured system to even send her the e-mails. That is why there's a suspicion that a large number of government officials are all potentially culpable, and that investigations may be halted or interfered with because it would have a major effect on the regular operation of the government.

It is strange that the intelligence community is making such a gigantic fuss about documentation relating to the investigation into her emails, and not themselves calling for her head because of her complete negligence. You would think that these people, completely immersed in the need for total information security, would be the angriest of all that it had been so recklessly handled.

she likes meadows

That's senator cummings when his voice isn't warmed up

So it's a video game?

To this day we still call SEALS frogmen

What does ((([randomshit]))) do?

There was something about a statute of limitation of ten years, wasn't it?

I never thought a member of Congress would actually grow some balls until now.

Chaffetz is a fucking boss. I love watching him in these hearings.

I think some of these people see the writing on the wall and know a Trump Presidency is inevitable so you're going to see a few politicians do shit like this to say "Hey Trump look at this cool shit I'm doing"

So wait that nigger cummings was given all the 302s but the rest of congress wasn't?

Is it just me or does he look like a Bush?

CANT BLITZ THE CHAFFETZ

Generation War

I thought that was wierd as well.

He's all like: "I can't tell you shit, it's classified!"

And dude was all like: "Whose it classified by?"

And he was all like: "Shit man, THAT's classified"

So, I'm all like, how do we know that he isn't lying if we can't even confirm form the supposed agency that classified the shit that it actually exists, and classified the shit?

That wasn't Comey that had that conversation, that was McCullough, the director of the ODNI which effectively supervises all the other intelligence agencies.

He specifically said that the material was ORCON protected, so for Congress to have access to it, it would have to be in a closed session in a secure room wherein they can discuss classified information. They asked him what agency it's from and he said he couldn't reveal that either. McCullough was basically being extra careful to not divulge anything that might even remotely be considered classified.

One wonders why he's so afraid of accidentally divulging something when Hillary actually had SAP and ORCON material in her unsecured e-mail server to which plenty of people without security clearances had access. And nothing happened to her, as is obvious.

You know, guys, I'm really starting to think that the super classified shit in hillaries emails that they aren't making public…

Was her talking about using the NSA's PRISM database and spy system to find people she didn't like, and attack them/kill them.

I really think she is discussing with other people the personal use (for political gain) of government tools set up to catch terrorists.

There is a running hypothesis that the NSA is doing the same thing to Hillary, and all the "hacks" are actually the NSA leaking information about her to wreck her shit. It's also possible that the SAP information in her e-mail is something like the names and positions of foreign double agents (see: the Iranian nuclear scientist that was actually a US spy that was found out and killed about a month ago), or locations and kill counts of drone strikes overseas, etc.

Regardless, the issue is that we, unfortunately, will never see the content of that classified information, so it's kind of pointless to speculate. The only way we'll get factual information is if someone leaks the classified emails themselves. I doubt a member of Congress or the intelligence community would ever leak the classified contents to the public.

Also, one other thing that everybody continues to hilariously ignore. Congress and the FBI have discussed back and forth whether Hillary's server was actually infiltrated. Except we all know that it was, because Wikileaks has a huge batch of her fucking e-mails!

Wouldn't it be easier to just DOX her shills and their "Call Center" addresses?

chaffetz gowdy meadows
based men of CSPAN

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that the NSA should be doxing CTR employees instead of theoretically dropping e-mail truth bombs on everybody about her sketchy dealings? Because that's silly. Releasing her e-mails, no matter who is doing it, is remarkably effective at hurting the public's trust in her. Combine that with her doublespeak about her health versus the observable reality and you can see why her poll numbers are hurting more.

Don't forget that it's vitally important that she survives until after the election. If she does kick the bucket it will be much harder for Trump to take the reins, as the left will throw a fit about the election being uncontested, even though it's their fault for running a sick old hag as their candidate. In my opinion the best thing to do to hurt her is information warfare.

I don't think the NSA would do that kind of thing, and I'm pretty sure that Hillary is using them and their spy system to fuck with US here on Holla Forums anyways, so I'm not exactly counting on the NSA for anything.

I'm just wondering why we don't start Doxxing her shills?

Oh. Well we already did quite a bit of that. But the shill infiltration on here hasn't been too bad, and they didn't show much indication of getting any smarter about it, so it's very easy to pick out. I don't think there's much sense in worrying about Hillary's influence on Holla Forums. If anything the reverse is true - she needs to worry a lot about us.

What about the shill companies?

get in this fucking thread

Oh, yeah?
Your Mom!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN, TIME TO PURGE!!!

If it was me sitting behind that bench, I'd have subpoenas for everyone ready to go because I know they are going to plead the fifth for 8 hours otherwise.

thanks for summary user

That was fucking HARDCORE.

any particular reason you're using a tripcode across threads?

Because I feel like it.

Why, you aren't trying to take credit for my posts, are you?

TRIPS FOR PURGING

What credit?

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89151275

This answered nothing. There is no credit in anonymous image boards, it's all collective and distributed. Anyone who thinks otherwise is diluted, and all the tripfags go away or fuck off eventually meaning you'll be just as obscure as everyone else again.

Good luck with that, morons.

Check the trip, bitch.

Also, inb4 the 7 day ban

just making sure i have no reason not to filter you

I've been posting on Holla Forums for 8 years.

I decided about 4 days ago to trip-post after seeing people claim my ideas for years.

Trust me, I'd rather be user, but circumstances have conspired to make sure that is not possible while doing my political work.

unless your trip include the letters G, E and X, you are just another annoying faggot.

it's to keep bad goyim in line.

KYS and make your own topic, you massive faggot.