FOX Jews Cum Dumpster on Hillary's Emails: "I can't say anything or I'll get fired."

youtube.com/watch?v=eu6kljMKYdU&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like I get to be the first post correct the record shill… but I don't think it's what you mean.

Those emails say "Bill still dicking bimbos", I assume she meant she cannot read swear words on the air?

You people are fucking gay!

If that's true, then I guess they covered all the leaks while leaving out that one line, right? They did cover the rest of the leaks, right??

She's already been melanin'd, the melanin will stop her heart like remote control nanobots if she talks bad about the Clint-ONs

Learn something new every day.

Here's how CNN covered the leaks.

The clip needs more context.

110,000 RAPEFUGEES!

110,000!!!!!!!

He's trying to say:

"Trump will change the country too much. It won't do him good, nor will the country accept all these changes in the long run, therefore he should he not be supported for president!"

Powell is an extremely opportunistic machiavellist and schemer. He is extremely careful in picking his words. Too bad he did'd use encryption in his messages,

I told you faggots this yesterday but you wouldn't listen

Hey, look at it this way!

If only 1% of them turn out to be horrific terrorist/rapists then that is only 1,100 more terrorist/rapists in the USA.

YAY!

Still not listening, tripfag.

Kill yourself namefag

whats wrong with name fagging, i always use new namefagging names for keks

He uses it in every single fucking thread rather than as a joke, it's an identity to him.

Identity is a cancer on the internet anyways.

I think you're right because she seems to be laughing.

They spent like a minute and a half going over the leaks themselves and the rest was that and MUH PUTIN

The media are terrorists.

This is the headline right now. Literally every fucking headline on CNN is anti-Trump.

Women are the Jews greatest ally in corrupting a nation from within. They are the most susceptible, the softest weak spot in any nation's armor to be brainwashed by propaganda.

White men are the marble and the sculptor, we are soon to forge our own methods to remove our weakness and reproduce without depending on women for the only thing they have any value for.

Do we have that cunt's dox yet?

Nigger CNN only has 600,000 daily viewers. Molyneux is bigger than those faggots now.

MSM is kill and Trump killed them.

It doesn't matter when you are right about literally everything. Its a blessing and a curse.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Kill yourself

I appreciate your optimism, that is the most positive way this could turn out.

so the 1% go to Jail (maybe)
and the 99% go on Welfare

imkampfy finally does something right

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13872

You should be censored.

Well, there ya go.

i dont want to not fuck women user

robot wombs is degeneracy

Namefaggots beget tripfaggots. Both should be shunned and reported.

Fox Legs sure is entertaining……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

No, they killed themselves by being so full of shit that even the normies noticed they're completely full of shit.

hes also a nigger

Roast in hell.

MAGA

(checked)
Make Anonymous Great Again

Looks like the namefag went for a helicopter ride.

"All I have to say is our Partner is going to SHOCK the World!"
Flair's "Oh God.." never gets old either.

THANKS FOR BANNING THIS FUCKING WEEB

Davey Boy is the kicker– He fell flat on his arse. He fell flat on his fuckin' arse.

That's good shit. No derail, fam. I think it's great they're even talking about these leaks. The Colin Powell one is particularly damning. Hillary's a wreck and her husband is still dicking bimbos, simply ebin.

wew

into the >>>/oven/ you go

White women should be enslaved and bred in captivity.

There's nothing juicier than name/tripfag getting the banhammer. Anyone can ban evade, but these sorry fucks are forced to put away their precious identity for the entire stretch or suffer a permab& for ban evasion.

White men have always used marble to sculpt beautiful women, you silly faggot. Women being susceptible makes them the perfect clay to bold.