We Wuz Directors N Shiet

The Venom movie sounds good, I hope they keep this hag far away from it.

What an infantile and disrespectful way to call people. It's like sound effects from a comic book. Or Japanese kitchen utensils.

Ah. So this is the person who is going to run Amy Pascal's "Glass Ceiling" project, now that Paul Feig's been head-capped.

she did?

Just make a Spiderman 2099 movie and fuck off.

Sauce, you stupid faggot.

Wait, Cloak & Dagger is going to air on FreeForm? I already thought it would be cucked if it was on netflix, but this is going to be a whole 'nother level.

no sheeeeit.

Shit, I thought this shit was cancelled.

Wait, so does this mean the Aun May movie is happening too?

90yo german soldiers? what a superwoman oh my goodness oooh boy

Everything depends on how well Spider-Man : Homecoming does.

If it does $300+ million domestic and another $400 million internationally then Venom & this Black Cat movie will officially be greenlit and start production this year but if Homecoming disappoints then everything will be put on the backburner again.

Venom is happening no matter what, nigger. Tom Hardy is a big guy, and Eddie Brock is even bigger.

I like Marisa Tomei, but what would such a movie even be about?

Aunt May as a teen slut like in this absolutely wretched miniseries by noted hack Mark Millar.

Silver Sable and Black Cat don't cross paths all that much in the comic do they?

Didn't both have the hots for spiderman?

Wow. What an inspiring accolade. Well done, darkies. You finally made it.

Not that often from what I remember.

Black Cat definitely had the hots for Spiderman.

Literally what?

Black Cat, well duh, she's practically obsessed with Spider-Man's dick, but I remember Silver Sable also flirting with Spider-Man from time to time, even kissing him. Marvel probably don't play it up as much because they don't want to appear to be endorsing an older woman macking on a teenager.

Shut the fuck Symbiocide you disgusting faggot. You sound like fucking Mac from It's Always Sunny.

I hope someone firebombs the Marvel offices with every in it. Preferably their families too.

So, they'll make Silver Sable black, make Black Cat a flat British chick and turn them into a lesbian couple, won't they?

Black Cat's single most defining trait is a huge pair of breasts. "They act as ballast" she says. Alexandra Daddario would even be too petite for the role.

No one cares about Silver Sable, but they better fucking get Tessa Fowler for Black Cat.

MY
FUCKING
DICK

No, actually. Her character was just called 'Felicia' by Dane DeHahn in one scene of Amazing Spider-Man 2. That doesn't make her Felicia 'Black Cat' Hardy to me. A lot of women are called Felicia.

Who am I kidding? They will hire a flat ugly table like they did with Lara Croft in the most recent Tomb Raider movie.

These women should be ashamed showing off their unrealistic tits like that. Everybody knows, tits this size do not exist. They're just promoting impossible to achieve body standards. It's sexist and misogynistic and they're not doing their kind a favor.

get a life, fam

That's how she should have looked.

I think its ABC Family rebranding itself.