Thoughts on this guy??

What are your thoughts on this guy Holla Forums??.

Other urls found in this thread:

clresearchblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/very-few-children-are-harmed-by-sexual-encounters-with-adults-or-peers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meep meep he's prolly a pedo who lives in a meadow tbh

natural and organic dubs confirms mep mep

Is that Dysnomia mep mep?

Kek

Yes, mep mep.

Maybe LOL.

meep based meep and meep fashy meep our meep greatest meep ally meep meep

Is this a meme?.

His forehead's on fleek

it's meep a meep natural meep and meep organic meep meme meep not meep a meep forced meep meme meep by meep dysomnia meep trust meep

I know right

Well that is annoying as hell.

meep thank meep dysomnia meep meep

meeeeeeep meeeeeep

not the hero we need but the one we deserve

Agreed we all need Virped having sex with kids is bad.

Hair is kempt, beard is kept in order.
So probably sleep derpivation, excessively.
Looks like a journo to me.

what is this even supposed to mean

it's a non-sequitur

these words can't be put in this order, it makes no sense

we need virped because it will lead to the slippery slope of letting children molest adults

Its wrong and you know it.

That already happens.

That's my dad
He's alright

There's nothing wrong with it and you know it.

Prove it faggot child sexual abuse can lead to psychological problems in adulthood.

inb4 pedo vs normal person thread #3,545,343

Well regular males wouldnt be sexually drawn to underage kids i would suppose because that doesnt make any sense.

only if you're abusive or if society shames the child for the rest of their lives
otherwise sex is good for kids

No im not a normalfag im a law abiding pedo i dont rape kids in the ass like you.

Nice photo shop.

The greens in germany had booklet that was pretty much about that nigger.

clresearchblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/very-few-children-are-harmed-by-sexual-encounters-with-adults-or-peers/

anti-pedo nazis btfo

Jewish propaganda

Self hating faggot. Theres nothing wrong with being pedo

lmao

Yeah totally sounds self hating.

Well i assume that not liking big tits or if you are a caveman ass there is a similar mechanism on that level. If i would intuitively guess most men like the baby face with full female features whereas pedos like the baby face with the baby features, which means a certain part of their brain is not that developed for a myriad of reasons. I would assume a certain inability to proper development which means their brains cannot adapt correctly to certain stimuli which i would also wager that they have deficiancy in face.

This most men are hebephiles.

He looks like one of us. Pour him a glass of punch.

Most men are a spectrum of a certain taste, just like you go to a restaurant and order steak, rare, medium rare or done and how much fat is in there and how it is distributed, speaking for physical attributes.

No shit

Not all sex is reproductive. Anyways all it means is healthy men wasting their time providing sexual favors to useless mates. Pedophiles are the real victims of prepubescent teleiophilia.

He looks like the type of person I'd pull my gun on if I saw them talking to my niece at the park.

Yeah but they only love sex with handsome refugee children or their arab husbands. Bigot. Racist. Pedophile. Scum.

I would kidnap your niece and mail you a piece of her corpse every day.

tbh

He also mentions how having sex with kids is wrong and he will never do it. Fucking cuck

I just like butts dude. I could fap to a mature women with a big butt or a 9yo with a tight plump ass. Its not complicated

bei g edgy for the sake of being edgy is a common trait among cuckchanners. dir you get lost on your way home or something?

You like dude butts tbh

She's got HIV from her mom shooting up while she was pregnant.

Joke's on you tbh

dysomnia invited us here meep meep

we are being payed to use this site meep

Im cumming so hard

I'm not a pedo you sick fuck. I said kill her not fuck her. Get your mind out the gutter pedo scum.

Are you typing meep meep or is it one of Dysnomia's le funi word filters?

Not an argument

Blood's a pretty good way to get AIDS

meep meep dysomnia is paying me to use this meep meep totally not forced meme meep

Jurist. But i know several jurists that talk a bunch of shit but never this big of a pile.

You sound like the playbook of internet forum faggots just with a little twist.

not an argument

meep meep

natto argumento meep

You'll get her blood on you when you're chopping her up and get infected.

I already got AIDS from my husband Jamal. I'm not a sick pedophile attracted to women, ugh.

First(and probably last) time I've ever agreed with a child molester

Say it with me say it loud, say it with me say it proud.

ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS

ALL SEX IS RAPE

ALL PEDOS ARE CHILD MOLESTERS

KILL ALL MEN

I wonder if you do stick objects in your butt so the universe is balanced again.

We're making some real progress. What are your views on the double standard applied to female and male pedos?

nah i dont. i like girl butts. lolis have nice butts.

That is a jew, jews aren't human.

You're acting like women aren't given a double standard in literally every single aspect of society.

The truth is that your jurist nigger in that case probably tried to make the slippery slope a little less slippery with the lope going a bit shorter.

hurr durr duprudurud rudurr durr durr dur meep meep bitch

big if true

meep pepe

HETEROSEXUALITY IS RAPE

KILL ALL MEN

ALL MEN ARE FUTURE CHILD RAPISTS

KILL ALL MEN

meep meep meep big dick in my meep hole

Female pedos and the men that enable them deserve the rope. I single out men because when do you ever see women salivating on Facebook over a young female student getting molested by a hot make teacher? They might grieve that a guy that looks like turned out to be a pedo but they won't be like "What a lucky little bitch. She better have sucked his dick good because that's a man, Maury"

You are autistic.

This poster is a woman. Reply to this bitch "tits or gtfo bitch" or you will die and be reborn as a Holla Forumsturd.

I'm not Holla Forums if that's what you're thinking. I'm just borrowing the terminology.

I'm actually a gay man but I'll take that as a compliment.

It's retarded and reeks of butthurt. If you want to go kill people for doing things you don't like go try it you limp wristed meme spouter.

based meep mep

Upvoted

its the fuck aussie cuck anti pedo

ALL LITTLE GIRLS MUST DIE

THE ONLY WAY WE CAN PROTECT THEM FROM PEDOS IS TO KILL THEM

remove these from the internet and maybe it will be an okay place

i have a feeling there are just as many female pedos as male pedos. but women are better at hiding it

All men are attracted to young girls. Unless they're gay.

Aussie's are fun because you can laugh at their shitty Internet. Canadians are giving Finns are run for their money when it comes to banter. Americans are just sad.

Some Aussies are okay, but the ones in Melbourne/Sydney are all anti-pedo homosexuals who suck dick every day and then come home to post retardation online.

factually true

I think we'd see a lot more of it if boys were allowed to earn money and hold power. Most women think with their wallets as much as they do with their vaginas. Why fuck a little boy when you can fuck his dad and move up financially? Unless it's Barron Trump or that kid from Stranger Things it's not financially worth it.

Most western women have little or no sex with the man they date/marry and instead fuck other men.

Fact.

When do women ever say anything like that? They're insecure and jealous of each other.

I don't talk to women since I'm a homosexual but I imagine that's what they say.

You've outed yourself anti gay shill

why would a homosexual care about straight men attracted to little girls?

That's not me that replied.

Because unlike females men would tack that on their shoulders. A men in a room filled with boobanimals is a dime in a pile of shit, a woman in men filled room is like a coal in an ofen, they will all lighten up but you do not throw in the diamond.

Among friends they'll congratulate each other on getting good D but spread slut rumors behind the other one's back.

The more men that are attracted to women the less men I can plug my dick into.

That is a shitty assumption because the most vauable females you can "collect" is via personality, wealth, physical stature and whatever.
They dont do the boob bouncing for no reason.

But the government owns the women, you can only rent them from the government.

Stop complaining. There's no shortage of "total bottoms" thinking they can take BBC like a champ. We need more tops.

"i has computers now, axe not so pretty now, poor axe, computer waifu now."

No.

but i do want other pedos to fuck children so that it becomes normalised

Then formalised?

What a qt

he is trying to be decent person despite being pedo, unlike most here

This

She's spoiled rotten I'm afraid.

then why do i want to further spoil her?

And look where it got him. He's now the face for the push to normalize pedophilia.

He is precisely the opposite of that. He's a Jewish pawn to make non-Jewish pedophiles look like creepy, damaged weirdos.

Meanwhile, rabbis are literally giving newborns herpes by sucking their freshly-mutilated infant penises.

You are a fucking idiot, and a sick fuck. Kill yourself.

raus

It's been a while since I saw a genuine triggered normie. We should lure more of these faggots in.

Is that real??.

No

Go back to your hugbox called Cuckchan you mother fucking crybaby faggot.

Just adding to the quality tone and content of this thread.

No need to thank me.

Fake and gay

He is more proof that hebe is master race.

This

I'm mad because he doesn't go to jail for indirectly begging the authorities to legalize cp while if they discovered my loli doujin folder I'd get 10 years

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek fuck this guy

he's probably a nice guy

There is a reason why my keyboard is perpetually sticky…

you eat too many cheese burgers and never wash your hands?