Reminder there is literally nothing wrong

With killing jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/
ww2today.com/15-april-1945-thousands-of-dead-and-dying-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
codoh.com/library/categories/935/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians
ontheissues.org/News_Second_Amendment.htm
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/a/af/Nazi_Concentration_Camps.webm/Nazi_Concentration_Camps.webm.480p.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-ukniLFVfaQ
mewch.net/fringe/res/754.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perfect hat placement

It's against the law

not in Germany

Congratulations! You have been specially selected to attend our Family Summer Camping program! Jump on board the train ride of your life!

jesus are the party hats still a thing?
they go away if you change themes
i prefer "tomorrow"… its easy on the eyes…
oh, and
GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW

The problem is actually hipster fagets

Hipsters did nothing wrong!

Without Jews, this world would be a heaven on earth.
Also, the holocaust was a complete hoax.

Fact check:True

he won the nobel prize in literature
since you got that wrong, i assume the rest is horseshit as well

He did win the nobel stupid read it and weep you kike faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn

The picture said he won the Nobel Peace Prize, he won the Nobel prize for literature

Where is the quote from? I thought, I own every published piece of him - but that I must have missed…

Haha nice try. Slow moo.>>7490975

The post you're replying to literally said "he won the nobel prize in literature." Then you get mad and reply "He did win the nobel stupid," which is exactly what he said.

Good job telling others to read when you can't do it yourself.

So do something then, fucker.

Are you retarded? It's called the nobel peace prize literature is simply the category.

You also gotta kill all people with NPD.

You don't get PTSD when you kill the right enemy.

unfortunately jews never had any real power in the USSR. they were by default only allowed to hold low and mid level positions in government and business. same held true for yugoslavia.

yes, they jumped on board the commie train once the revolution came around because they were treated like dirt by average slavs throughout the empire. they were taxed more harshly, forced into ghettos, couldn't own land and were spat on in the streets. if you were a jew in czarist russia you'd have done the same damn thing.

jews had a significant role in the initial stages of the revolution. but then guess what happened? stalin happened. stalin hated jews as much or more than hitler. he purged most of them. the ones who were left knew their place and tried their best to either escape the USSR or cover up their jewish identity in order to not be singled out for abuse.

your narrative of history doesn't stand up to the scrutiny of actual academics, thus you are forced to spew your hateful misinterpretation of history to other unthinking retards on Holla Forums, not actual people of learning.

Without communism Russia would be a 3rd world country.

Right wing subhumans pride themselves in being stupid lmao

Рот твой ебал, обезьяна бешеная.

Try harder. Russia wouldn't have survived without billions in aid from Britain and the US.

haha this kike actually said
you know mortdecai, seeing through your bullshit just gets easier by the day…

Before "Stalin happened" as you breezed over the entire rein of Lennin. He was probably the biggest mass murderer in history, but you're obviously not concerned about that as he only killed gentiles.

False……you sir are ignorant.

yes there were plenty of jews who were bolsheviks. some later went on to lower and mid level positions of power and committed serious atrocities, this is not disputed by anyone. but jews in soviet russia were treated like garbage, and to suggest that they were secretly manipulating the reins of soviet power is absolutely retarded.

like most people sharing your unique combination of dampened intellectual capacity, unmerited high self confidence, and general spitefulness due to your inability to get anywhere in life, you find solace in always having a simple answer to what in reality are extremely complex problems. it's always the jews.

please remember that there is a good reason why you are forced to share your infographics and absolutely cringeworthy youtube videos featuring intellectual nobodies in classic circle jerk fashion here on Holla Forums as opposed to a proper academic or public forum. (because the jooz control academia right?)

what's more pathetic is that while you probably realize that your beliefs wouldn't hold up to the scrutiny of scholars or to that of serious-minded people in actual positions of authority (all secretly controleed by jews of course), you continue holding on to them and promulgating them (always anonymously online of course) in an almost religious fashion.

for so many people, losing their belief in the jewish conspiracy (usually through serious academic study, or real world experience in high levels of business, finance, industry, government or what have you) would be akin to a toddler having his pacifier taken away. you'd lose your wawa and have a bit of a tantrum but it would ultimately be good for you.

i honestly implore you to share your beliefs more publicly to see if they can stand the light of day and the criticism of serious thinkers. please, share your information to people other than the ass picking shitbird teenagers of Holla Forums.

False….being ignorant as you clearly are is not a virtue.

b

Go back
>>>Holla Forums

I believe the International Jewish clique is real.

They think they are superior and that they are God's chosen people.

They promote race-mixing of every other racial group except Jews.

They promote open borders in European societies, while promoting closed borders for Israel.

With their power in media and academia, they have convinced millions of people that criticizing Jews and Israel is anti-semitic.

Ben Shapiro for an example supports Israel as an ethnostate, but regards European identity and the idea of an European ethnostate as "Garbage" and "Detestable", same with Milo Yiannopoulos.

These Jews and their Goy accomplices have made it palatable for Arabs and Africans to walk freely into Europe and undermine the states and peoples of Europe.

This international Jewish clique is rootless, cultureless and subversive for the benefit of the Jewish people only and their homeland of Israel.

pic related, it is me

Yep nothing wrong with killing jews

Not an argument, never advocated for killing Jews.

That dog is Yosemite Sam

…but….but…jews have changed over the centuries as surely as the Hollywood "casting couch" is a thing of the past.

A matter of personal hygiene.

hmm, that gif looks suspiciously like evidence of the holocaust you claim didn't happen.

There was a war going on you know? People died. A lot of people.
That footage is from Bergen-Belsen where at the time the jewish population was, unfortunately extremely low.

ok fair enough. so whose corpses, in your opinion, are getting bulldozed?

Most of the pictures you see of piles of dead bodies from the so called jewish Holohoax are in fact Russian or Polish soldiers.

simple minds fine a simple answer, e.g. the jooz. this is truth, my friend.

Starvation created by allies bombing supply lines

my interest is legitimate. can you send me some links to documentation of this claim?

Or people who died of disease or starvation. Their was an epidemic of typhus going on you know? An epidemic that the allies had a cure for but wouldn't share. And the whole starving the entire country towards the end of the war.

no, no. nope. please no infographics.

yes, indeed but what proof do you have that the images of those poor folks were used to promote a jewish holocaust which you appear to believe never happened.

I'm easily called away. I'm sure some other anons can fill you in or come back tomorrow.

nothing. as expected

What evidence do you have that 6000,000 jews are missing?

Someone said so?

Mass graves?

well yes, in fact many international monitoring organizations as well as innumerable third party witnesses have concluded that this figure is accurate. if this regard, if you are suggesting a coverup, the burden of proof is on you.

*in this regard, if you are suggesting a coverup, the burden of proof is on you.

Yes there are many pictures of mass graves but they weren't taken anywhere that's claimed to be a "jewish extermination camp". You see it's all smoke and mirrors.

What is that image even supposed to mean? Mass graves are when you dig a big hole and dump a bunch of bodies into it, after its buried theres nothing to see.

You've got it all wrong Heimey, you're claiming millions of jews were systematically murdered as a policy of the state.

Plead your case.

>it couldn't possibly be that jews are a group prone to deceit, who use guilt and parasitism to get ahead
>as my first year philosophy professor explained, the only acceptable solution is one that is convoluted, Occam's razor be damned!

Have you ever had an independent thought in your life? Or do you just parrot what you're told like a good goy?

No, you disgusting kike rat. You are the one claiming something happened, so it is up to you to prove your claim. Just like it is up to the accuser to prove that a crime occurred, it is up to you to prove that the Germans had access to magic ovens that burned jews hundreds of times faster than any crematorium

No, chaim, when you bury something, and in particular if you bury thousands of people, there are identifiable remains. Remains which are not allowed to be uncovered, because any time someone suggests searching for them, jews kvetch about it.

Yeah having hangups about digging up corpses would only happen in a big conspiracy to fake a genocide, if someone was skeptical about my mothers death and wanted to dig up her grave and crack open her coffin to verify its her I'd be totally fine with it because some faggots skepticism is worth so much more letting my mother rest in peace.

More like refusing to allow people to verify that muh six million happened.

But I suppose we should just do as you say and agree with everything that the (((international monitoring organizations))) say, right?

If you were bitching about how you should be paid reparations for your mother's death, have the story your mother's death taught to eight year old kids, and using your mother's death to browbeat everyone you knew, I would agree that an investigation would be entirely warranted

As opposed to your willingness to bend over backwards to believe anyone with a hook nose and a shiny piece of paper, right?

Also,
Let's see, in that one sentence we have both a false equivalency and an appeal to emotion.

I can smell the gefilte fish from here, Chaim.

The second a Holla Forumstard gives me more evidence that the holocaust didn't happen compared to all the evidence there is that it did happen I'll change my stance. But every discussion I've ever had about it has devolved into moving goal posts and refusing to provide sources while slinging accusations about being jewish in and endless cycle which isn't convincing in the slightest.
You all argue as if your point of view is the status quo and everyone else has to prove you wrong but really thats not the case, you're just failing to convince anyone that you're right and so you'll stay looking like a crazy conspiracy theorist forever.

Mind showing us?

Again, Chaim, when someone is making an accusation, it is up to the accuser to prove their claims. You are claiming that the German state organized the systematic murder or six million jews. Prove it.

"OY VEY GOY, IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING I SAY LIKE A GOOD GOY, ALL THE OTHER GOYIM WILL LAUGH AT YOU! DON'T YOU FEEL SILLY NOW, GOY!"

I have no stake in proving your conspiracy theory wrong, the people who believe your line of bullshit are such a small minority that convincing you that you're wrong would be a complete waste of my time and I really don't give a shit.
On the other hand you should have every interest in wanting to prove to everyone that your big conspiracy about the holocaust never happening is true and convince as many people as you can, yet you don't. If you actually had any evidence to suggest the holocaust never happened i'm sure you wouldn't hesitate to provide it to prove me wrong yet you don't.
So all I can assume is you have no evidence and you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Why are you still responding? Either post actual evidence, or admit that you have none and shut up.

…then why are you still responding?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

Also, mind showing me a link to a cremator that can process a human body in one one-hundredth the time it takes an actual cremator to do so? Because that would go a long way towards proving your claims.

Multiple people have, you just dismissed it out of hand because it didn't come with the establishment seal of approval.

From this last post, I'll add shifting the burden of proof to your list of jewish arguing tactics, along with a false equivalence and appeal to emotion in

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

so obongo won the nobel prize for literature as well as peace?

I'm still responding because I want to, what I don't want to do is spend ages digging up the facts about the holocaust to argue with a conspiracy theorist who believes the jews are behind everything he doesn't like about the world.
You're free to take your own advice though and either post actual evidence or admit that you have none and shut up.

Okay kike. Start by explaining how exactly the Germans had magic ovens that could incin3rate thousands of people per day.

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid.

oh brother. do you honestly not understand that the burden of proof is on you?

you're arguing against the cumulative weight of every major respected historian and researcher who has ever looked into the subject.

you must know deep down that the information you guys post back and forth to each other in your festering, hateful circle jerks on Holla Forums and Holla Forums would not be taken seriously by an actual student of history, right?

If someone accused someone else of murder, is the burden of proof on the accused, or the accuser?

Extrapolating that, if someone accuses a government of systematically murdering six million people, is the burden of proof on the accused, or the accuser?

Well, in that case I'm sure you'll have no difficulty posting evidence of the killings, then. What with every major historian having proved that it did happen.

I'm waiting for the evidence, Chaim.

OY VEY GOYIM, DIS HATE SPEECH MUST NOT BE TOLERATED! IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH! I'M CALLING MY FRIEND HERSHWITZ BERGSTEIN AT THE ACLU TO REPORT YOU FOR BADTHINK! YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER, GOOOOOOOY!

Oh, I apologize, Oh Wise One. I didn't know I was talking to such an esteemed Student Of History here. I bow before your towering intellect. Please, shine a ray of your enlightened wisdom upon a poor misguided fool.

nigger you need to calm down

Sure thing Chaim.

You argue like a religious fanatic whos only argument is who the burden of proof is on because if the burden of proof was on them they'd have nothing.
What are you trying to accomplish here?

Except for the fact that magic ovens capable of incinerating thousands of people a day don't exist, and that no remains have ever been found.

What happened to the bodies, Chaim? Did they just evaporate into thin air? There's supposedly six million of them, so there should be something left behind.

Also,
OY VEY GOY, I DON'T LIKE YOUR TONE!
I'm not the one who believes in magic ovens that incinerate dozens of people per minute and "refutes" his opponents claims by simply handwaving them away for not having the appropriate Ecumenical Seal of Approval.

I'm proving a point.

They didn't cremate every single body, but way to continue sounding like a religious fanatic by instantly jumping to the insane conclusion that its all an elaborate hoax when theres much simpler explanations that make more sense.

Then where are the remains?

But I thought simple explanations were for simple minds!

They were buried in mass graves, but I'm sure since you can't dig everywhere in germany to find them that means it was all a hoax just like because we can't explore the entire universe looking for god that must mean he exists, right?

it's okay, he's going through the painful process of realizing he's a moron.

so your argument that there was no mass extermination of jews revolves around your belief that nazi ovens weren't powerful enough? do you know how retarded you come off to people with more than a junior high level education?

jesus dude. what happens to bodies once their souls fly back to heaven? they decompose. a huge part of the reconstruction effort on every continent after the war concerned itself with collecting and disposing of corpses. no need for magicalovens

that's the same shitskin shill from the "how i learned to love the jew" thread

low iq niggers like to debate by scripts given to them by the splc

you'reamoron

The samefagging is real.

False equivalence. Yet another Jewish tactic. You're not very good at hiding that nose, are you Herschel?

I'm not asking to "dig everywhere." I'm asking for ONE piece of evidence. ONE excavated mass grave so we can verify its existance. ONE examination of the remains. ONE piece of any kind of evidence. But instead, we're just expected to take the word of those (((international monitoring organizations))) at face value, without a shred of evidence to back up their claims or any proof from a single investigation.

Nope, it's just "trust us goy. We would never lie to you.

Given that it takes several hours to cremate a body, and that Auschwitz had only four ovens, yes, that's my argument.

Tell me Chaim: how exactly did the Nazis cremate muh six million?

OY VEY GOOOOOOY, YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE THE REQUISITE SEAL OF APPROVAL TO MAKE THESE CLAIMS! YOU DON'T HAVE SIX DEGREES IN HOLOCAUST STUDIES LIKE DR. GOLDENBLATT DOES!

So let me get this straight: not only did the Nazis have magic ovens that could cremate thousands of people a day, they also had the technology to cause bodies to decompose in the span of a few years, despite the fact that identifiable remains are routinely found that are hundreds of years old? They could just decompose bones, just like that?

My god, these Nazis truly were masters of technology!

DAILY REMINDER THAT HASBARA IS A REAL THING
Israel to pay students to defend it online
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

ww2today.com/15-april-1945-thousands-of-dead-and-dying-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

codoh.com/library/categories/935/

Wow! A mass grave during a war!

So, where is this mass grave? Can we go investigate it to ensure that it really is a mass grave for jews killed during the holocaust, and not just a mass grave of people killed during the war, like the mass graves of the Katyn massacre?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

No?

Then I guess we'll just have to trust the jews running the (((international reporting organizations))).

So because they just let them all starve and die of disease while in the concentration camp instead of putting them in gas chambers that means the nazis dindu nuffin at belsen?

Exactly

Your lack of historical knowledge on the subject you pretend you're an expert on is embarrassing, its time to stop.

Yeah. Taking care of the enemy is the last priority of any nation during a war, especially when said nation is facing massive shortages of food, supplies, and manpower for taking care of its own men.

This is why prison camps have been horrible places in every war waged by every nation across the entirety of history. From the British prison ships in the American revolution to Andersenville Camp in the American Civil War, prison camps are horrendous. Because you can't expect a nation to spend its precious resources on the enemy when it can't even feed its own people.

Do you honestly expect a country that can't even feed it's own populace to waste food on taking care of the enemy?

Wait, don't answer that. You're a jew; of course you think the goyim should starve so that you can eat.

Got any evidence for those mass graves, Chaim? Any actual locations where we can start digging?

Simple facts don't seem to interest you too much which begs the question whether you have anything else to add to the debate besides childish snarkiness?

Jesus fucking christ ya goofy pale Conan O'brian looking motherfucker, you desperately need a tan. You look sickly, bro. Also, lay off the conspiracy theories, you sound nutty.

Jews weren't the enemy though, so you admit that they rounded them all up into concentration camps and let them starve to death then dumped all their bodies into mass graves yet you still for some reason expect me to believe you when you say the holocaust never happened.
You're fucking retarded.

Caused by Nazi Germany's aaaamazing policies.

Mass gassings never happened you daft nigger

So now you've shifted the goalposts from the holocaust never having happened at all to mass gassings never having happened? How unexpected.

I get that your tactic is to act a fool and see how far you'll get but stop lying so blatantly, it's embarrassing. The point is that there were no mass gassings and muh Auschwitz is a lie.

How were german citizens the enemies of germany simply because they had the wrong religion?

at the end of the day you're just a run of the mill schizoid who has spent too much time watching rothschild documentaries and browsing Holla Forums. even if anyone was retarded enough to spend time linking you to primary source documentation of nazi massacres, you would either misinterpret it or subconsciously rearrange the meaning to fit your world view. and any secondary or third source evidence, such as the TENS OF THOUSANDS of serious scholarly works outlining in exacting detail nazi crimes against humanity and first hand accounts of their atrocities you would simply accuse its authors of being tools of the cryptojews

and that's fine. again, that's why you're forced into sharing your delusional opinions with other delusional anons on Holla Forums. your silly opinions wouldn't survive anywhere else. this is a nice outlet for you. totes okay with it tbh.

Well your point earlier in this thread was that the holocaust was a hoax and never happened, now that I've shown proof that it isn't a hoax now you're saying that mass gassings never happened and its all a hoax. If I wasted even more of my time looking up the facts about auschwitz and posted them here you'd undoubtedly just move the goalposts again because you have no proof yourself and you just rely on the ignorance of the opposition on the subject to do the work for you.
You're all pathetic and living in your hugbox hasn't done your argumentation skills any favors.

More like caused by years and years of bombing, blockades cutting Germany off from foreign sources of raw materials, and Allied attacks.

You're talking to a different person, Chaim.

Also, you're grasping at straws. Claiming that "mass gassings never happened" is not equivalent to claiming that "the holocaust did happen." But I guess when you're using the jewish method of "debate" where you try to misrepresent and twist your opponent's position through lies, it makes sense.

Let me put it in terms you can understand, Herschel. The jew is an enemy of the non-jew wherever he may be. It doesn't matter which continent, which country, which race, or which citizenship he may have; they jew is an enemy of every non-jew. The jew will work to subvert every non jewish group the world over in order to benefit jews.

Wherever they are, jews act as a group of foreign subversives, serving a massive multinational "nation" of other jews.

We know your tricks, Hershcel. You don't fool us.

Based on what evidence?

Academia should not be a religion, Chaim. Claims made by "scholarly works" do not stand up on their own simply because they are scholarly works. Evidence is required. And without that evidence, those "scholarly works" are complete bullshit, no matter that they have the Establishment Seal of Approval.

OY VEY GOY, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR BADTHINK! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU!

You really think the goyim are dumb cattle, don't you Chaim?

Lel, get over yourself, you haven't shown shit except that you're well versed at playing ignorant.
So you're basically saying you refuse to look at arguments and facts because it is a waste of time. Tippy toppy kek tbh

You do realize you make jews sound like the masterminds of the human race, right? If your crazy conspiracy theories were actually correct then jews would deserve to control the entire world because they're so much better than us that they can just control us like we control livestock.
Thankfully you're all just a bunch of lunatics and jews are just the gayer variant of islam thats trapped in the middle east surrounded by sand niggers, if they control the world then I'm the president of the united states.

he's a trole at this point

These digits don't lie user

I've shown the mass graves and belsen when someone was demanding proof of mass graves to which the only response was that the mass grave doesn't count because they all died by starvation and disease.
If I wasted more of my time looking for mass graves directly related to exterminating jews with gas then I'm sure you'd have more goalposts to move and excuses to make so I don't see the point. The evidence is already there and the vast majority of the world sees it for what it is so trying to teach some conspiracy theorist from Holla Forums a history lesson would be pointless.

That might be how you see yourself through your narcissistic, self-aggrandizing lens, Chaim, but in reality you're just a group of deceitful thieves and liars who have weaseled their way into positions of power through nepotism and because you've convinced normalfaggots that you're totally harmless.

Wow, the jews really are willing to submit to anyone they view as powerful.

No, Chaim. You're not one of us.

No, you've shown pictures of dead bodies taken during the largest war in history. You've shown no proof of dead jews. No proof of gas chambers. No locations of mass graves so we can investigate and verify that they really are graves of jews. Just pictures of dead people, who you expect us to believe are jews simply because the jews say so.

So you've said at least a dozen times now. But you still haven't shown any of it.

I know everyone who disagrees with you is the jewish boogeyman but for one second pretend that theres people who aren't nazis and also aren't jews.
I know thats a lot to take in so just give it a minute.

You were presented with tons of resources to look up which you only ridiculed and rejected in typical liberal fashion. If you're not ready to do some reading on your own then you can fuck off because I can't be arsed to spoon feed you.

Like?

let the nice man rest

Of course there are; they're called normalfaggots. But people who kvetch about the holocaust online, argue with jewish talking points, and use jewish argumentative style are either jews or the most shabbos of goyim.

You really should head back to Holla Forums, Chaim. Your kind is a lot more welcome there.

>>>/reddit/

I know this might also be hard to believe but just pretend for a second that not everyone lives in a hugbox and some people think both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are full of retards who are so incapable of arguing that they hide in a board that bans everyone that disagrees with them.
Might have to give that one a few minutes to sink in.

Codoh articles, infographs, statistics, youtube videos, links to websites, why are you constantly acting a fool? At this point i'm still chosing to participate in this debate simply because I'm curious about how many ways you'll try to find to gaslight people.

I'm sure its just a coincidence that you try and name them indirectly to avoid bringing attention to any of them because they're so full of holes that someone looking at them for 5 seconds could tear them apart so you have to hide them.

Flip that script and have it be the jews talking about arguing with hitler and it would make just as much sense.
Its almost like both parties believed they were in the right, how could that ever happen in an argument?

THEN FUCKING DO IT, YOU DISINGENUOUS LITTLE KIKE RAT!
Jesus, you're like the scrawney dweeb that sits in the corner at a bar and talks about how he could totally beat up that tough guy over there, but never actually does it because he knows he'd get his ass handed to him.

If it's so easy to disprove them, DO IT.

No Chaim, acting like a slippery little toad is not "believing they were in the right." It's a well known jewish tactic.

If you had actually shown any instead of referencing them indirectly then I would have.

Hahahaha, because skimming the thread is too much to ask, he wants to be spoon fed so he can act like a baby and reject every bit.

Okay then, I'll remind you, since you're being willfully ignorant.

You can start with the nonexistent mass graves and the magic ovens, Chaim.

WHERE ARE THE BODIES, CHAIM?

No, whats "well known" is that people from Holla Forums are crazy conspiracy theorists that think jews are behind everything bad in the world. Theres nothing well known about how jews argue because they aren't a hive mind. Unlike Holla Forums which requires you to think exactly the same as everyone else to even be able to post without getting banned.

see

And back to square one

No Chaim, your argument style isn't subtle. The goyim can tell that jews are lying rats.

Well, here's that webm again.

Once again, Chaim, I see no proof that those are jews. No proof that those bodies are from a concentration camp. No proof that those aren't just some Germans killed by a bombing raid or from typhus or massacred by the Soviets. No location of the grave so it can be examined to verify its origin. Nothing.

You post an image of dead bodies, taken from the largest war in history, and expect me to believe that this is total proof that six million jews were slaughtered on the orders of the german government.

dude you might as well be arguing with a box of hair at this point

The picture was just a reference to the article I linked along with it that goes in depth into what happened at belsen which you didn't even click because you have no interest in the actual evidence, you're just the flat earthers of world war 2.

I just like arguing with people regardless of how bad they are at it, sue me.

So some jewish rat kvetched about how he was gassed six gorillian times and survived fifteen death camps after his eight grandmothers were killed by Dr. Mengele himself, and you honestly expect me to take that as evidence?

You're not arguing you're being a child and we merely have too much time on our hands to waste on you.

oh boy there sure are a lot of posts in this thread

I'd take the word of eyewitness accounts over the word of some nazi larper on the internet any day.

Listen and Believe, eh?

So tell me Chaim, what do you think about the Holocoaster?

>The Hebrew term pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, from "pepper," loosely meaning "sharp analysis") refers to a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts.[1] Pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting.

When I look at the pictures from belsen and all the eyewitness accounts it makes perfect sense, you saying it never happened is what makes no sense.

Hey listen Chaim, I've got a really nice used car to sell you. It's a like-new Ferrari, only got -500 miles on it. Just send all your money to my bitcoin address, and I'll ship the car right to you.

Seriously, what happened Chaim? In the beginning you were all "anything that isn't a rigorous academic study is not proof!", now you're moaning about how the holocaust must have happened because you heard some jews bitching and moaning about it; reality be damned!

the sheer amount of energy you have to spend troleng is astounding. it's suspicious tbqh.

You wish a few abandoned building is the only evidence we have of the holocaust you fucking nut.

time to stop homie

Fuck it, I'll just link you to my response, since this is the third time I've had to say it

If those aren't jews then explain their noses
Holla Forums: 0
everyone else: 1

I have thought and studied long and hard on the Jew. I have come to a realization, a conclusion.
A scientific theory.

Native Americans are genetically inclined towards alcoholism (As well as Australian aborigines). Alcohol is as addictive to Native American Indians as heroin and methamphetamine is to drug addicts.
Even more so.
Native American Indians can become instant alcoholics from their single first drink.

Alcohol is a disease upon native American Indians. A death sentence.
This is because when the ancient Sumerians were first brewing beer and wine over 6,000 years ago, the adaption to alcohol affected the genes of most other humans where fermentation processing was spread throughout the entire world through trade, the Indians and Abbos were cut off from the rest of the trade routes in the world.

They never drank alcohol until the white man introduced them to it very late in the game, and by that time the fermentation process had intensified into hard spirits, 80+ proof liquor.

Native Americans and Australian Aborigine's are genetically inclined towards alcoholism.

Can it be possible that the Jewish race is genetically inclined towards greed and a lust to rule with power over others?

Could the Jewish race be genetically inclined towards greed? Towards lording power. Towards destroying cultures and civilizations. Enslaving people with debt.
And if this problem is a genetic one, can it be cured in a way that does not involve ovens and Zyklon B?

In his Essay on Duties, Marcus Tullius Cicero tells a story about Cato the Elder.

One day Cato was asked, what is the most profitable aspect of property ownership?
Cato answered, "Raising livestock with great success."
He was then asked about the second most profitable aspect of ownership.
"Raising livestock with some success," he answered.
And what about the third most profitable aspect? "
Raising livestock with little success."
And the fourth?
"Raising crops."
Then his questioner asked, "What about money-lending?"
Cato replied,
"What about murder?"

the Holla Forums bots are back. great. let this cancer die already jesus fuck.

Yeah it would suck if those camps still existed today as proof that it actually happened and wasn't all made up.

Shut it down goyim!
SLIDE IT!

Let this cancer die to make room for what? Holla Forums has been 100% cancer ever since jim took a shit all over it.

I was being sarcastic you can just go to auschwitz yourself if you're skeptical.

I'm seeing a distinct lack of evidence for the six gorillian.

"It was real in my mind" -The lying yid kike Ellie Weasel on having his story "Night" that you were forced to read by your alt left bolshevik Democrat public education teacher proven to be a 100% hoax made up story.

yes, in fact liberal rural jews (who you're pretty sure you hate) are often the most vocally critical of israel. yet instead of seeing this as evidence of jewish pluralism and self-effacing objectivity, you see this as further evidence of a massive jewish conspiracy to control the world?

I'm seeing a distinct lack of evidence that showed hitler was actually a good guy who dindu nuffin to the jews.

here come the infographics and youtube clips!!!!!

No Chaim, I said that there is no evidence whatsoever. All there is are abandoned buildings, some mythical mass graves that totally exist but can never be examined. and a couple magic ovens that could burn a thousand jews a day.

NIGGER, I WANT ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE!

Yet another false equivalence. Typical tricks, Schlomo.

This coming from the person that thinks jewish sob stories are all the proof he needs that the holocaust happened.

are you a real person? i'm dead serious. your trole stamina and absolute commitment to repeating the same nonsense over and over and over and over is just tremendous. almost inhuman.

Believe me they're real, the reason they argue like they're arguing with a brick wall is that all they have to argue with is brick walls on Holla Forums since everyone else just gets banned.
They have no idea how to actually argue their side with anyone who disagrees because they've never had a chance to practice so they just repeat the same tired bullshit thats been refuted time and time again as if its convincing to anyone.

lel same old story
Meanwhile, Holla Forums will ban you after just one post.

Well shit, if you wouldn't keep repeating the same arguments like a broken record, I wouldn't have to keep repeating "where are the mass graves?"

You really need to ask your handlers for new talking points, Chaim.

Yes Herschel, when you don't present any evidence, your opponent tends to be steadfast in their beliefs.

Nigger, you are the ones whose entire argument boils down to "these pictures of dead people taken during the largest war in history totally prove the shoah" and "I heard a jewish sob story once, so I listened and believed".

what country are you from?

I guess thats why everyone except Holla Forums knows the holocaust happened.

OY VEY GOY, I NEED TO KNOW YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN CONTACT THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES TO REPORT YOU FOR BADTHINK!

… based off of what evidence? The nonexistent mass graves?

If you want to be seen as a paranoid schizophrenic you're doing a great job.

U mad, Chaim?

i'm trying to talk to you as one human to another. my name is dave, i'm from chicago. what's up.

Shills are in full force

lol you got that right

e.g.

yay! more facts! aka Holla Forumsinfographics

Your obsession with mass graves doesn't disprove the mountains of historical evidence and eyewitness accounts that it happened, theres people alive today that can still speak of the atrocities that happened in WW2 and have told their children about it to pass on the knowledge.
Then you come along and say none of it happened with no evidence to support your claim and are baffled when everyone still believes it happened.

Hitler was right. He was fucking right.

the time for that is over, my dude. this has become a trole thread.

oh FUCK YEA, more Holla ForumsINFOGRAPHICS

MIND=BLOWN

are these bots?

… I'm waaaaaaaaaaiting.

You mean like the holocauster? And those people who lost all twelve of their grandmothers to the shoah? I do so love fantasy stories!

What happened to that insistence on academic studies to prove your point?

Yes Chaim, I know you have no evidence.

honestly i'd like to know you guys as humans if that's possible. forget the rest of this nonsense for just one second. where are you guys from and what started your hatred of jews?

NO, Chaim, you can't have my personal information that easily.

Google world war 2 and theres your mountains of historical evidence, not hard.
Theres eyewitness accounts of all the soldiers who fought in world war 2, but I'm sure they're all secret jewish conspirators right?
Then theres you pretending that you're right by default and aren't required to provide a shred of evidence yourself and still expect people to believe you, theres a reason you have to go to a hugbox on a nearly dead imageboard to find anyone that agrees with your retarded conspiracies.

omfg would you just cool it for a second and talk to me

you honestly believe i'm some kind of government agent or israeli spook? do you not see how that is reflective of your… mind state?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

ontheissues.org/News_Second_Amendment.htm

98% of all Jewish American politicians vote against the goyim owning guns.

98% of Jewish American politicians do not support the goys basic universal human right to self defense that the constitutions second amendment recognizes.

If it was 50% of Jewish politicians I might consider it a coincidence.

Even 75% of all Jewish politicians supporting gun bans could be considered a coincidence.

But 98% of all Jewish American politicians supporting gun bans to strip the goyim of their constitutional second amendment rights?

Oiy vey goyim, it is more than a mere coincidence at this point. It is a gun rights shoah! What ever happened to "never again".

Can the holocaust be considered actually real, if the Jews were rounded up and killed because they turned in their gun and gave up gun rights, only to see Jews in the U.S. attempt to ban guns now?

Isn't this evidence showing the holohoax never happened?

Because if the shoah was real then 98% of Jewish American politicians would support the right to keep and bear arms to prevent a second shoah.

Remember, there is no business….
Like Shoah business!

You'd have more luck trying to have a heart to heart talk with a paranoid schizo who thinks the cia niggers are controleng every aspect of their life.
These faggots are the same thing just replace cia niggers with jews.

i'm not convinced they're not bots

Then surely you wouldn't mind posting it here, right? I mean, since there's mountains of it and all.

No, I think you're a jew from Holla Forums who wants to catalog my personal information so I can show up on "yes, you're racist" or whatever you call your latest doxxing service.

i have never once been in lefty pol. i am center right politically. i have computing skills nor the least bit of desire to doxx your worthless, nobody ass.

you're delusional bud, and not only that, you're a complete fucking narcissist. you need to get the fuck over yourself.

my name is dave, i'm a 30 year old graduate student and dog walker. i'm a fucking nobody just like you. nice to meet you.

i have no* computing skills rather

Surely you wouldn't mind proving that the nuremberg trials were all a load of shit and everything was fabricated for a massive conspiracy to fake a genocide for some unknown reason, right?

Now where have I heard that before…

Surely you wouldn't mind proving that the show trials in Stalin's purges were all a load of shit and everything was fabricated for a massive conspiracy, right?

calling it "jewish kvetching" doesn't change the facts.

this is what Holla Forums actually believes. fucking fantastic.

i'm sorry what is that image supposed to indicate?

are you suggesting some kind of vast malevolent conspiracy aimed against white folk, which i - by not being a genocidal fascist - am somehow a victim of or promulgating surreptitiously?

do you see a trend here? you're delusional, my dude. you need to fucking relax. have a beer, fuck a fat chick, fucking go to a bar and talk to people different than you. jesus fucking christ.

What facts? Provide me with ONE PIECE of evidence used at the Nuremberg trials that proves the holocaust.

you'redelusional

Watch this and afterwards if you still feel the need to defend what the germans did in ww2 then I think that confirms you're a fucking monster just like they were.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/a/af/Nazi_Concentration_Camps.webm/Nazi_Concentration_Camps.webm.480p.webm

OY VEY GOY, I HAVE A VIDEO OF JEWS BITCHING ABOUT THE SHOAH! FEEL GUILTY GOY!

WHAT'S THAT? A PROPAGANDA FILM DOESN'T CONVINCE YOU? BAD GOY! LISTEN AND BELIEVE, GOY!

WHERE ARE THE MASS GRAVES, CHAIM?

Its just evidence of the atrocities committed by the germans in ww2, you know that evidence you said you wanted but clearly don't want judging by your reaction without having even watched it for 5 seconds.

That video actually shows the mass graves used in many of the camps. You know the camps that didn't just pile all the bodies in a shed left to rot.

youlookdesperate

Okay Chaim, let me tell you what evidence would be. Evidence would be:

- Examined mass graves
- Positively identified remains of the six gorillion

Evidence is not:

- A propaganda film
- A jewish sob story
- An "eyewitness account" not backed up by any evidence.

You mean it shows dead people. In the middle of the largest war in history.

Do you honestly think you can just keep posting pictures of dead people and expect me to believe at face value that those are actual jews killed in the holocaust?

You know what, I think I'll join in!

Check out this picture Chaim. I think this might be some more jews killed during the holocaust! After all, it's a picture of a dead person! Pictures of dead people prove that mass graves existed, do they not? I mean, you wouldn't want to be a holocaust denier, would you? Therefore, you should have no problem believing that this picture of a dead person is evidence of the shoah.

ya blew it

Actually watch the video all the way through and if you have the same mindset at the end that you did in the beginning then theres nothing anyone can say that would convince you.
It was used as evidence in the trial that lead to the execution of 12 germans that took part in the atrocities, if something can be used as evidence to get people put to death then it can be used as evidence in general.
Actually watch the fucking video instead of spouting the same buzzwords and tired arguments you have been this whole thread.

And Stalin's show trials led to the execution of thousands. Do you believe the evidence presented in those trials was real?

According to the legend every one of the 6 billion jews murdered by teh ebil nazis was cremated to smithereens in an attempt to destroy the evidence
so there wouldn't be any pictures of murdered jews.

sage tbh

The (((Americans))) quickly rolled out the propaganda films to draw attention away from their own atrocities. They even got Hitchcock to direct it.

I don't know anything about that but your effort to change the subject is cute.

So you agree that the fact that someone was convicted in a kangaroo court based on "evidence" does not indicate that said "evidence" proves anything?

Stop trying to take the spotlight off the particular case we're talking about. Anyone who watches that video and still believes there was no holocaust is delusional. Just seeing people defending these actions as I'm watching them makes me sick, I've never been more glad that you faggots are confined to this dying imageboard.

Hoess confessed to 3 million yids murdered at Auschwitz. He should know he was the camp commandant. And we know those Germans kept meticulous records. Of course they destroyed them all in the last days of the war, but we have mountains of irrefutable evidence.

No Chaim, you argued that the fact that a man was convicted in a kangaroo court based off of the "evidence" in that video makes the evidence true.

So I suppose the same is true about the kangaroo courts in Stalin's purges, right? Yes or no?

Don't forget the eyewitness Treblinka survivors who returned to the scene of the crime less than two years later. Imagine the remains of nearly one million jews buried in a precisely known location. They tried and tried, yet they still can't locate those mass graves.

I don't know anything about stalins purges, I'd assume no the same wouldn't be true there but theres such a thing as nuance that I know people from Holla Forums have a hard time grasping.

"OY VEY GOY, SURE IT WAS A KANGAROO COURT, BUT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE WERE CONVICTED PROVES THAT THE SHOAH WAS REAL, BECAUSE NUAAAAAAAANCE!"

They did manage to bring out the construction crews to cover the place with tons of concrete and boulders. Have to stop those pesky grave robbers looking for jew gold, because you know international jewry can't afford a security guard for such a sacred place.

Nice strawman.

HOLY SHIT THE PILPUL IS REAL

Strawman arguing something that can end Holocaust denial. This is a kike anons and he is an angry little fella.

Germans, the greatest engineers to ever exist in human history.

The inventors of the jet engine, the inventors of chemical weapons and nerve agents, the inventors of the fucking rocket engine, of radar.

These Germans were such bumbling drooling morons that they used a delousing lice killing agent as a "chemical weapon" to gas people to death in gas chambers with wooden fucking doors?

Think of this.

The people who invented chemical weapons like mustard gas, Sarin fucking gas, instead using lice delousing agents in a wooden door gas chamber to mass murder 6 million people.

What is more likely. That a Jewish girl lied about getting pregnant, or that a Jewish wizard God impregnated Mary and turned Joseph into the worlds first cuck?

What is more likely? Germans round up and gas millions of people using delousing lice removal agents with gas chambers with wooden doors, or that kikes lied about the entire thing?

If you actually believe all that you can't be helped. Thanks for playing stupid. I win.

Dah lampshades and soap goy! Gib shekels!

You realize there was more than one concentration camp right?
They didn't just put all 6 million jews into one room and gas them, most of them didn't even die from gas.
If you actually care enough to learn the facts instead of just spouting bullshit at 45:09 of this video you can see what one of the gas chambers actually looked like.

Talk about a non-sequitur.

Jews are the scum of the earth killing them would be a good thing tbh

If that "gas chamber" was using a delousing lice killing agent then you wouldn't need an airtight door because its just for killing lice not for killing people.

An actually lethal gas chamber like the one shown in the video has a sealed door and uses cyanide powder for the gas because that chamber was actually designed for killing people and not lice.

Exactly.

So why are you confused as to why it had a wooden door?

Because delousing chambers can have wooden doors. And none of them are actual gas chambers.

I guess they had the same decorator at Belzec.

nothing to see here folks, move along

why is this still a discussion?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ukniLFVfaQ

Except for you know the actual gas chambers like the one in the video I linked.

The United States is the only country to have ever murdered people, scratch that, a person, in a gas chamber. Bonus points if you can explain the purpose of that extraordinarily tall vent pipe.

Meaning in reality trying to murder one person at a time without killing everyone in sight is dangerous enough. Mass gassing thousands a day is ridiculous

Or you could put your stock in this Soviet documentation of a soldier of mysterious origin dropping a can of Zyklon-B down a wooden vent.

I mean come on there's mountains of irrefutable evidence why would they fake it?

let's hear the irrefutable evidence

Heil Adolf BB Hitleryahu !

I was just reading Solzhenitsyn. But I doubt he said that.

Well gee, it sure would be nice to have evidence of that, and not just some made-up kike kvetching.

it sure would be nice if Holla Forumstards didn't say all evidence that proves them wrong is "made-up kike kvetching"

Next time some kike is telling you how you are crazy and that Jews have better things to do than defend the holocaust online, remember this thread where a kike spent 72 hours flat out denying everything presented to him. Remember this on DOTR when you might feel a wave of mercy. This the type of creature to cry out in pain while it strikes you.

Who said there was?

Will do.

ITT: one lone user BTFO shills and leftyfags

The truth can stand up to investigation.

I have a schizophrenic relative so I feel for you guys in thinking everyone is some boogeyman out to get you, and I know rationally trying to tell you the boogeyman is just in your head and I'm not out to get you would fall on deaf ears so rest assured I won't try and interact with your type ever again just like I won't ever try to rationally explain to my schizophrenic relative that its all in their head ever again.

What evidence? You mean stories about surviving six billion concentration camp gassings and a few pictures of dead people?

Much evidence. Such convinced.

Figures. Mental illness is common in jews.

boohoo

The USSR did something right for once.

Christ I've been seeing these filenames for 10 years now.

How fucking old are you user? I was 15 when I first saw these and I remember the poster behind this being old back then.

Are you 40 something now? Why do you still post the same bullshit you've been posting for 10 years now, still spreading your pro-jew crap on Holla Forums?

Who else is fucking up our demographics if not the jews?

What if your mother was a kebab though that is buried in a mass grave in Serbia?

…but you've literally been at this in excess of 10 years now. Ten fucking years.

Do you do this just to get btfo and to turn people against the jews because that's all you've been succeeding in doing for the last decade.

Your continued presence on the chans just redpills people because your kikery always shows firsthand why we should hate the jews.

Hey user…

What was the total worldwide population of jewry before World War II and what were the deaths of jews from ANY causes and was it higher or disproportionate to the background rate or to what non-jews suffered in the same areas?

This is a fundamental misunderstanding of what God is to begin with.

Aren't there mass graves of Germans and jews and others though all over Europe thanks to disease and starvation?

Fuck off swarthoid. That user is beautiful.

There was a systematic effort to uproot and relocate the jews to Israel.

There was not a systematic effort to exterminate them.

He's so white it's like he's been sent from Valhalla to save the day

…and how is it that various other religious groups never seem to cause the trouble jews do throughout history? Could it be that National Socialist Germany was arbitrarily persecuting the jews or could it be that the jews are incapable to get along with other religious/ethnic groups?

Prove we should care about jews.
Prove they and their history is uniquely worth mourning.
Prove the jews aren't a mixedrace AND inbred group plagued by genetic issues leading to such thing as insanity or needing to literally drink goy blood to stay alive because of a genetic disease.
Prove they don't mutilate cocks.
Prove their culture isn't all based around deception and other "typical jewish behaviours".
Prove the jews are of benefit to us.
Prove Israel isn't a parasite nation that has a double standard for goyim, enslaving white women there, and treating goyim like animals.
Prove jews aren't behind humanism, egalitarianism, degenerate art, scat fetishes, and other fucked up shit that has degenerated everyone exposed to it.

How is holocaust denial even extremist anymore? Barely anyone in the upcoming generation believes in that bullshit. Once boomers die out nobody is going to believe the holohoax but a few shills will try to continue to promote the myth or failing that they will have decided it's time to orchestrate the next big deception on the goyim they are losing control of.

Can you name even one other case of any group in history ever trying to use chemical gas to exterminate a people?

Machetes, shovels, starvation, blunt ends of a rifle stock, bayonets, and if you feel like wasting one; a bullet — does the job better. Why would something as stupid and inefficient as gas be used to carry out a genocide?

Oh speaking of hugboxes, this is one of the few places on the internet actual discussions regularly happen every day, unlike the hugbox you came from Shlomo.

Prove Germany didn't intend to relocate the Jews to Israel.

Why all the camps and other bullshit if they just wanted to exterminate them?

The allies killed the jews tbh. They also turned the jews away from their nations when they tried to come as refugees.

Take the redpill and realize the Germans were actually very humane but the allies & soviets had no problems with committing actual war atrocities, just like the antifa and commies drones today have no problem killing millions without a second thought.

You know what happens when you have bed lice or similar problems in a house?

It gets fumigated.

That's what gas is for. Disease control. Same with the ovens.

If you just want to kill people you don't bother with ovens and gas.

So cuckolds/antifa in other words.

All those bannings from Holla Forums are only because jews took over and intentionally set out to ban every user there. Only reason people even post on Holla Forums at all anymore is because people have dynamic IPs, phone subnets, VPNs, proxies, and Tor because every single user of Holla Forums has been banned at least once if not tens or hundreds of times from there since the takeover. It used to be a freeze peach board.

I've actually gone through a ton of this material over the years and I'm not convinced the jew can be trusted or that I should have any sympathies with it.

lel this is true and I lurk their circlejerks where they discuss how to subvert Holla Forums-tier groups and how they always want to rebrand themselves to something else so that they might have a chance at subverting but no matter what they get rejected all the time anyways.

I think there were lots of dead jew bodies around probably it's just where's the evidence they were intentionally killed. Also some were killed but it wasn't because they were jewish, it was because they were resistance fighters, communist party members, etc.

Not true. The crazy kike mods on Holla Forums ban everyone, including those that agree with the narrative 100%, they simply ban everyone like they're trying to fill a quota every day. Their goal seems to be to just fuck up Holla Forums but everyone knows how to evade so the mods despite banning hundreds of anons every day can't do shit.

If anyone wants to send me bitcoin… 14amShBxeVerDpu2rWU6sacLnceSRhpTaG

kys

I've read Mein Kampf and other works.

They sought to cure the problem by giving the jews a homeland so they'd stop being a rootless cosmopolitan people living off of the backs of the goyim. They intended they be rooted to the Earth, cultivate it, and become an actual people instead of a mongrelized mass of fraudsters.

Unfortunately Israel has proven that notion rather wrong or at least proven we don't have the time it would take, maybe thousands of years of selective breeding, to make humans out of jews. The whole character of the Israeli nation remains essentially Jewish, it's a parasitic nation that reflects the biology of its members.

heh

Funny you're saying that, I've been thinking about getting into cryptos recently

mewch.net/fringe/res/754.html

Good luck with that. I have a bunch of the meme coins and still can't buy anything with them except dell computers. Other than that I can trade them for regular money. How is bitcoin a real currency if you can barely actually use it and have to trade it for a real currency if you want to use it? Bitcoin only has a future in blackmarkets and in countries whose economies are in collapse at best.

Do you want to buy my memecoins off of me btw? I have 0.01 mBTC I can send you.

I don't know mate, youtube and reddit are full of people that buy Lamborghinis because "they bought some bitcoiins years ago". Makes you feel like you're missing out on stuff if you don't get any digishekels.

I actually tried to invest all my money when it was at 2k. Now it's at like 3x that. I could have about $250,000 instead of just $70,000 now. I wasn't able to find a way to buy bitcoins in bulk though and other people cockblocked me and told me I was crazy and it was a scam. There are so many stupid limitations on how much and how many bitcoins you can buy at a time you know.

What you should do is… get into hacking the phones and computers of normies and just stealing their bitcoins tbh.

It's not 72 hours.

This guy was on 4chan Holla Forums back in like… 2002. He'd argue in these threads posting the same pics and there'd be some weird larpy shit about knights armour that would get posted.

2007* I mean fuck

>not just… you know… not be an elaborate supervillain about how you kill them and simply make them dig their own grave and then shoot them back in the head or hit them back of the head with the shovel when they're done (how communists actually killed millions)

Pill me on this.

sheeiiitttt

Gassing is a form of lethal punishment in burgerland

Oh there it is. The jews apparently are so sacred that their history must never be investigated or denied but not a passing thought for the millions of dead Germans and other European ethnic groups.>>7499365

It's atrocity propaganda and its purpose is to demoralize and guilt-trip the Germans into never breeding, never loving their own people, working themselves to death for the jew, etc.

Do you still have your knight's armor from 2007?

I know an Amerindian World War II Vet.

His perspective is uniquely unbiased because he is a Native American.

He says World War II and the Civil War were both mistakes and shouldn't have happened and he feels bad about killing the Germans.

He's over a hundred years old.

Bumping for great justice.

Have you ever heard about chemtrails, HAARP technology and global warming ?
Only the Jews could invent something evil like that.

False. Russia was already improving before the Soviets took over. After they did, the rate of development declined, and the country suffered three major famines.

As with all other revolts under dictators it can only come about if the people are sufficiently prosperous. If the Tsar wanted to keep his power he should have ensured that the country remained a shithole. People worried about surviving are much less inclined to rebel. The country being on an economic upturn was basically a requirement for the glorious socialist mass genocide.

ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B ZYKLON B

looks like you've won the information war again, Holla Forumstards! congrats.

What's up with the pictures of the old women and children that were liberated? According to the myth they were gassed to death immediately upon arrival, along with others unfit to work.

Something doen't add up Shclomostein.

Russian, or polish soldiers that look like spooky skeletons and with no clothing on them?
Yeah, right

Are you implying that they gassed people until the very end of the war, user?

Well, I suppose jews have difficulty imagining anyone other than themselves experiencing hardship, so it doesn't surprise me that you didn't consider that.

DAS IT MANE, GOOD SHIT

Go cry somewhere else.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/

Stop this world.
I wanna go down.