ACOLYTES OF KEK TRIGGER LIBS AT MY UNIVERSITY

img jew ur.com/a/RGfEA

Apparently some followers of out holy father have chalked some memes and offended some degenerate retards.

I feel warm and proud that Kek's influence is spreading, even into my very town.

Praise be unto Kek and the resurgence of truth(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - >>7490834)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme_pool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2smug4u

Praise Kek!

Don't link to imgur, ever, that place is dirty as fuck and has a history of malware. Just post the damn images.

Praise kek

PRAISE BE TO THE FROG GOD
R
A
I
S
E

B
E

T
O

T
H
E

F
R
O
G

O
D

and people say what we do on here doesn't change anything

Isn't it some sign of honor for nigs when they pour water over the pavement?

pourin a gallon fo da homie pepe

Try a swastika next time. Try a swastika several nights in a row to desensitize them, then go back to chalking pepes. See if they still care about the frog at that point.

all this pepe shit makes me sad Everquest next tanked so now I'll never get to fuck people's autism houses up as a froglok.

What happens when cartoon frog memes are regarded as white supremacy?

They already are. Have you not seen the threads about it?

Midgets in clownsuits are defeating a 2000 year old conspiracy. Imagine that for a minute and how frustated the kikes are.

No. Don't do that. If you are going to do a swastika, it needs to be perfect and clean.

& do it in a color, or with symbolism that SJWs like. Maybe a hot pink swastika.

Draw a swastika, a hammer and sickle, a rising sun and stars and stripes, then a pepe looking smug at all of them

It is pretty fucking absurd. Is there any historical precedent for this?

That's why I'm asking. What happens next?

Trump wins.
And the left narrowly avoid the white republicans fucking their shit up in a civil war.

Kill yourself faggot spammer

A jester in a corrupt King's court?

The power of the (((elite))) erodes until they are forced to try something desperate to retain power, which will ultimately fail.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think they will just allow trump to waltz into the oval office. They'll try some kind of fuckery, I don't know what form it will take, but they will.

So you made a pic that portrays you being buttblasted by Holla Forums? Impressive.

wat?

wat

That's not a reason to ban someone.

yeah those kikes deleted all the fat cunts. fuck 'em and their data mining

hmm maybe make it a feminist thing, link it to the chink swastika lore, Buddhists too, they like them, so peaceful and shit

This must be the new strategy from the shills.

nice dub dubs, but linking to an external image hosting site on an image board is retarded.

Too bad pepe's creator is using him to scare our melanin'd friends into voting for Hillary.

Enjoy the relative peace of the next couple months user, after that anything goes. Personally of Killary pulls some shit and hell breaks loose I'm out. But I'll be back and I will avenge my people and I will be merciless. See you on the other side ya cunts

Sure it is. But hell if these fucking mods are banning retarded newfags who need to murk laor half the posting population on the board was be gone.

You can buy frogs online, cheap as fuck, buy yourself 50 or so of them and release on campus. Kek would be pleased.

I like this idea a lot.

I would pay IRL money to see people make the glory of KEK spread. Via art.

We have really out-shitposted the shitposters at the left, haven't we?

YES
THIS IS WHAT I MEANT
When I said to Ben Garrison Matt Furie's dumb ass.
8/10

why the fuck did op get banned?

This. Why mods why?

SHADILAY!

is "Shadilay" a greeting? because it should be
Shadilay, brother

youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c
Shadilay, my brother

I've seen plenty of other posts like this one before, why the fuck did you ban OP, mods?

Fuck you nigger. If you recognize they need to lurk moar, why would it matter if they get banned from posting? Mods need to ban obvious newfags way more often.

This. I miss the days of seeing swastikas in alleys. I've thought about using it over degenerate street "art" as a way to get it forcibly painted over. Imagine the butt hurt if a big, poorly scrawled swastika was put over a shepherd fairy or bansky

What the fuck would that accomplish? A swastika or three without humor or adornment would genuinely terrify the liberals.

Daily reminder Kek is the best father.

He digs a "chan" for his tadpoles so that they may swim out of their mental prison and into the vast memetic pond.

I can't find it in the ban log.

Directly linking to crappy websites.

Come on mate, that'd never work.

What is Aleppo?

if anything this just proves they're msm slaves considering the that particular comment, the one the media actually went after unlike the illegal chimpout, was what broke the camel's back.

Whatever happened to Religious freedom, how dare they desecrate Pepe

Like most other things that are looked down upon, it's not kosher enough. :^)

Wanna start doing it for youtube too then? Alphabet is a crazy Orwellian company and everything they own is tainted. If people are going to be banned for directly linking to imgur we should ban people for not webming shit.

I agree but I'm not a mod. I just know what mods are banning people for.

I'm glad something from that niggers vs nature thread took off.

Another note on that video: the tadpole that get buried in mud? Those the the NPCs that forfeit their decision making to kike-propaganda and have no clue what is going on around them

I don't even know if OP was banned. Can't find it in the mod log

This.

We are indeed the shitposting courtjesters, except you'll find us all over the city and towns and villages the next moment as we traverse countless topics and locations in the blink of time.

Reminds me of Haskill. Infact, he might even be a great comparison, the only sane one in a world of insanity.

This explains a lot, actually. Thank you, Kek, for watching over us.

What if KEK sees us as his tadpoles, and when we grow to be mature, we will be a different KEK of our own universe, empowering shitposters with meme magic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme_pool

dumping images so no one has to go on the shitty site

We will be labelled as bunch of cringe faggots thanks to frogposting.

Yet our enemies see it as "Racist" so we're obviously doing something fucking right.

This has inspired me to chalk my local uni.
I'll post results when I do it I guess
Praise Kek and all that jazz.

Shadilay, brother
[translator's note: Shadilay means "good luck"]

The code word is Shadilay.

Do we have to wear magic underwear?

I think it sounds more like a way to give somebody well wishings and kek's blessing.
but maybe it sounds like a greeting too.
We'll hash this out eventually.

If I don't have great drawing skills would it help or hinder to chalk up a local uni with trump/pepe?

You could write stuff instead.
At this point, the word "Pepe" in 14880 green would be enough.

You dont gotta be Picasso or anything. You're doing Kek's will regardless of how it looks. But if you got the time at night you should make it look as good as possible imo fam.

PRAISE KEK

Unless you block it with something like uMatrix, youtube (google) are notified everytime you view a thread or especially even the catalog. All of those youtube thumbnail images are loaded remotely from google.

It isn't far fetched to say, that google knows the names of many Holla Forums users because of this, especially if people are dumb enough to be signed into google services at the same time, or are using an android phone (play store) on the same IP as the Holla Forums browser session.

fucking fixed
god dammit Ben

Don't they recognize great art when they see it?

fuck, better one

Pepe is not Kek.

But I'm amused to see people pulling the libcuck's pigtails, too.

Sure, why not?
They piss on it, all the time…

Don't need it.
Pepe is far more hilarious, and the same pukes that would be triggered by a swastika are triggered by Pepe, anyway.

I love the Pepe graffiti idea.

kek!

Pyramids in the anti-seizure glasses…

Really?
Damn, I played that game WAAAAY back. Went to it when Ultima Online turned into a PK cesspool, it was a great game.
Got out when I realized I was blowing far too much money on access for it.

you're thinking of fremen

Pepe is just one of many avatars.
Ever heard of Kermit?
They knew.
Jim Henson was deep undercover CIA.
I'm talking BLACK FUCKING OPS
The cartoon frog goes back thousands of years to ancient egypt.
It has power.
We've co-opted it's power for our fascist Renaissance.
This does not mean we are in control though.
But neither are (((they))) god dammit.
NEITHER ARE THEY

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Buy spray on matte clearcoat and make it last user. Should be like $15 a can.

yes! get the rubberized shit they'll have to scrape off with a fucking putty knife and mineral spirits.

I don't know the details but it seems like SoE pulled the rug right out from under them. at the very least Brad MsQuaid is working on something called Pantheon, but who knows if it'll ever be worth a shit.

Is that a jew in the fourth pic?

Libation is the pouring out of drink in honour of a god or spirit. It's a pretty universal thing.

Of coursh.

better version.

KEK

i have a problem with that image
the guy at the memes booth should be smiling and accepting everyone, but once business is concluded he then directs them to a third booth called "reasonable political ideology" or something. The booth on the left should say something like "delusional leftist propoganda."

I remember that thread appearing on Holla Forums.

all i'm seeing is good american people resisting hate symbols being chalked by neo nazis

pretty good

post the fucking picture

This man knows what's up.

Anti-Christian!

Agreed, that was an SA-tier ban.

>>>/christian/ is that way friendo

Fuck off, concernshill

Forward! Sieg!

Jesus did say something about we were all gods, and how this fucking buttblasted the Jews.