Jews Fear Women 2

Why do Jews and the Jew World Order fear women who are redpilled on race more than the men?

Dog fucker thread stays up for 3 days… This thread sunk imminently

(((Coincidence)))

anime gook pedophillia OK

this topic, not OK

The dog fucker thread was better.

Your thread is shit and you're shit. Stop bumping your own garbage.

saged

BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT
BAN THIS FAGGOT

as you know, jewishness is past down only through the mother.

Jews are cucks since day 1.
No foreskin and can only marry inbred cowmates to have chosen offspring.

**duplicate thread is not okay, doubly when first thread hasn't been deleted.

it seems you don't want conversation, as it is still possible in first thread, but rather you want to take up space on the front page.**

but, to add to my post in that thread, perhaps the greatest measure of what's right in the world is beauty. (((their)) mission isn't just to destroy beauty, but to destroy our capacity to recognize it.

perhaps a beautiful woman is the picture of health and result of successful human civilization.

Haha sure lad how can men ever be as moral or as repeatable as women?

Lauren Southern is the best of them all tho.

She's on the brink of going full force natsoc.

Only white women can make white children.

Notice how all of the Jewish shills in this thread want you to hate white women. They want all white men to hate white women.

This is their plan for white genocide. Make white men hate white women so much that there will be no more white children.

Speaking of super fresh propaganda:

>new season of American Horror Story came out last night that show has been a guilty pleasure of mine
>white gang does the knockout game and attacks the husband

Daily reminder that millions of teen/early-20 year old chicks are total fangirls for that show.

Talmudvision should be illegal. It's nothing but a brainwashing device.

Because the Jews believe the women are the blood of the race. This comes from their own belief that only those with a Jewish mother can be called Jews.

Filtered for anime

Hollywood push this so fucking much.

Lauren is pozzed and now in Toronto. Too bad. She's already developed the Mercedes Stephenson mumble.

You mean (((Lily Rabe))).

KYS

And, by the way OP, those tits are perfect.

Because they know.

That show is written by two jews, one of which is a homosexual.

The blatant (((agenda))) in that show is a massive turn-off. The parts I saw of Freakshow may have been the worst, though. Blatant xenophilia and the narrative push of

The only reason Liberalism has a following is because woman have a voice.

If women were to all become redpilled, it would spell disaster for Liberalism, as the cuck orbiters of the women would follow suit immediately.

All that would be left of the Liberals would be Jews, niggers, and spics.
Naked to the world as the true cancer plaguing our society.

No. They attack a weak point because they are playing to win. You don't hate your opponent for the faults they allow you to exploit to beat them, do you?

We focus all our efforts on border patrol and even when we start to win with BRExiT and Trump's Wall, there will still be billions of mudshits fucking up our DNA.

This is the other half of our survival strategy and anti-Holla Forums hates it.

But Liberalism died 100yrs ago, user. Liberals are Communists and women are not naturally voting Communist, they are voting trends. Either way, all the Nationalism in the world wont stop the death of our DNA unless we have a full on eugenic program. That's why attacking white women is the key strategy of the Jew and their dogs.

wow good finds

All my KEK

pure degeneracy

"What values do Russian women respect most in a man?"
Anti-Degenracy

Russian women are fucking perfect.
" Younger women with older guys "

Women pass on our culture to our children. If you destroy the culture with degeneracy then everything becomes multicultural, there's less in-group loyalty. Then you make having children uncool, "old fashioned" and obsolete, and completely optional with birth control and abortion, then you destroyed the foundation that nurtures strong men. Making sex a recreational disposable activity with condoms takes away our purpose as a species, leading to more and more degenerate fetishes and this further demonizes men.

Sage

Boom, there it is. "Women are the most useful idiots for subversion."

This is why we need to get the women back on our side.

Maybe it bcause their wee wee gets hard and long when the see boob hahah :)

haha you know the peeepeee haha it get very errect m,yh friend :):):):)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh weee wee hurt hahahahah IT FUCKING HURT OH MAMA

Indeed.

The what?

Stop it Sinead

Who told you about our community, little feller?

Well I look up "really gay forums" and first result omfg it this! OMG THIS GAY MAN WEB!

lol why would they fear their most ardent supporters?

Pls

Kek

Timpestamp tits or GTFO

As subservients who listen and obey, not equals

You are right man, in the near future you'll fight the evil jews side by side with strong and beautiful aryan women that will later award you with hot sex, so you'll finally get rid of that virginity.

now fuck off tho

Very spot on, (((they))) did a really good job at destroying every foundation that constitute a individual. It was never meant to be a fair fight, after all.

FUCK WOMAN AND THEIR FILTHY CUNTS

I hate them so much destroys everything good about everything men has built. MGTOW forever.

My mom saw me type this and now I have too apologize.

Sorry guys its not how I was raised and now I don't have internet for a week.

Because Marxists operate under the assumption of determinism. We operate mostly on free will, which is why we hold individuals responsible for their situations(for the most part, we also recognize the propaganda power the media holds and the influence genetics has on the mind).

Determinism says women are weak willed and cannot resist the will of men. They're(along with all the groups in the progressive stack) helpless to the power of "oppressors" and cannot decide for themselves the truth of the world around them.

although she is correct, remember she is selling a product.

the whole point of that site is for loser western men with cash to find a russian hottie who will promptly divorce him once he brings her back to his country.

if you want to get yourself a true slavic waifu you have to a) learn the language and b) try and stay in slavland so she is not exposed to degeneracy.

I made a joke perfectly illustrating why they fear traditionalist woman.

What the fuck is this gibberish.

A raider.

Yeah shit I just saw similar posts in other thread and the absolute shit quality of threads up.

Guess its a shit time for Holla Forums use of the day

because woman are much more politically powerful than man.

Hmm.. could be that kikes fear in general the end of perception that women are clubbing sluts that not even 50 cocks can satisfy.

woman were the original fracture point for D&C against white people. To fix that fundamental point is to restore racial solidarity against (((them))).

Has any evidence ever cropped up that whites were involved in the knock out game?
Colin Flaherty did a piece on it, and the msm were trying to hide all evidence/involvement of blacks and that it was little more than a conspiracy.

can't tell if kike shill or feminist. not that htere's much difference

vagina is a powerful tool you tool
it can easily move the masses, while truth only moves the intellectual elites

I have noticed they really dont want grills realizing that being shitlord = attention.

MY FUCKING DICK
I NEED TO GET THOSE GENES IN MY OFFSPRING

I've seriously only ever met two other people with those coloured eyes in my life and one of them I go to uni with and want to marry down the line because she's 100% perfect wife material

what was this thread about agian?

Women are the useful idiots who work for the Jews to destroy the white race. Women are traitors who only care about materialism. A woman would backstab everyone for their own advantage. Women don't know loyalty. Women are just greedy after more nad more money just like jews.
(((Women)))
Fuck off cunt, back to tumblr were you belong!

Because men aim to please women, so if women are pro-white, men will fight to obtain and maintain a pro-white nation and culture. If women are anti-white, men will do the opposite and be self-loathing nu-male filth.

Women are the living representation of playing it safe. So much of their livelihood depends on being socially accepted. Taking a dissenting opinion may as well be pulling the wrong lever in a Skinner box. It is our job to confront (((those who control the mainstream narrative))) and ridicule them until it is socially acceptable for women to do the same. Women rarely accept things that lower their social capital. Once alt-right, or NRx, or Nazi, or whatever the fuck grows sufficiently and becomes strong, bitches will follow.

Alternatively, to speed this process along, deny them the opportunity to social signal on behalf of leftists. Make them uncomfortable with leftism.

They don't.

Sorry cunt, you made a mistake when you projected female behavior onto men.
Men don't change their stated beliefs to match a woman's preference, that's the female way, readily observed, universal and the underlying reason why no woman is ever truly "red pilled", they chameleons who change skin to control the man they wish to use as a resource.
Any "man" who chooses his beliefs to earn the approval of a woman is the very "self-loathing nu-male" you refer to, regardless of the belief he ends up parroting.

kill yourself CF
nobody likes you, cuck

IIRC the only person ever prosecuted for it was a white guy who said something to the effect of "I bet they'll prosecute me if I do it, because I'm white."

How do you plan on making more white people if you cast out white women and tell them to align themselves with jews?

Women have always been weak. It has always been the responsibility of men to lead them.

Jewish feminism has poisoned your brain. Made you think that because women are not as strong as men, that they are unworthy of our protection, deserving nothing but ridicule.

THIS IS HOW THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING WHITE GENOCIDE

(Checked)
My burger eyes are part gold, but i've never seen fully gold eyes like that on anyone before. Where do those genes originate?

Because the men cannot give birth to an army of Aryan warriors.
Kids are at their most impressionable in the first 6 years, what is set in place then usually sticks as the fundamental character for life.
There may be temporary rebellions against it at times (teenage years), but as time passes, the basic character tends to revert to the first imprints of childhood.
Mothers who bring up their kids with the TRUTH make the job of the (((education system))) and the (((media))) much harder, so they go after the kid's primary source of learning, the mother and father, but mostly the mother.
This is a big part of the reason we they have pushed so hard for:
1: Higher age of consent to prevent early family formation
2: Women to all go through higher education (agenda brainwashing)
3: Women to work full time (kid goes to daycare for brainwashing)
4: Earlier and earlier age for kids to start school (talking about pre-school for 2 year olds now)
5: Super-Pozzed childrens TV with (((narrative))) embedded in EVERYTHING

So to get to the kids, first they have to get to the parents, and because kids are naturally around their mothers more, that is who they target more.
As a result, women on the fence see the dissaproval of these women, and being women, most decide to go with the flow rather than standing up for what is right, the same way they will dump white men for shitskins in a heartbeat if it looks like we're going to lose this war.
So by ruthlessly attacking redpilled/truth-telling women, (((they))) are creating a consensus that these opinions are bad, and holding them will see you ostracised, which is a primal uncoscious fear for women.
Imagine a woman ostracised from her tribe in past times, what could happen to her.
Rape, torture, sex-slavery, death
No realistic upside at all, so women are DEEPLY terrified of being "cast out" by the group and the jews use this to manipulate them into compliance.
This is why they have pushed feminism so hard, it is MUCH easier to obtain compliance from women.

Yep. Wasn't it a harsh sentence, too? I can't recall.

I agree with what you said here:

We need them and they need us. Ending the gender war is one of the most important things to right the ship.

more /r9k/ shit in this thread?

i have two redpilled women in love with me right now. you're telling me you fags can't even find one?

they're not any more likely to be retarded than men are, but they're generally more meek. if they do espouse some liberal nonsense, you can rest easy knowing that they have zero conviction in it and only say those things to signal to their friends and strangers, most likely because they're lonely and want love. this is most women. love them, teach them, be a respectable man and they will never leave you

fun fact: they don't actually realize that. it's fairly uncommon today for women to talk to men who don't want to fuck them, so they live in this bubble saturated with feminists and shitty guys who parrot feminist nonsense out of some misguided attempt to win their favor and bang them. as a result, women grow up being told "sleeping with a lot of people isn't bad". this is a simple fact of modern life. most of them, if you're charismatic enough, you can teach and pull them out of that, but you have to decide if it's worth having a conservative, redpilled gf if she's taken 20 different dicks. i'm not saying it's not their fault because it is. i'm saying there's a reason for it that isn't intrinsic to female nature – women are not naturally slutty, they're just made that way by our degenerate culture. and you can redpill them faster than it took for them to be bluepilled because the truth is persuasive.

They aren't "redpilled" and neither are you.
If you were then you'd understand that when a woman is targeting a man for sex, she will say anything to appear perfect in terms of compatibility.
If you started preaching communism instead, both women would change their "beliefs" in short order.
Also good job on being a degenerate polygamist.

also, a couple more details i'd like to share

1. it might comfort your ego to realize that the sex these women have tends to be very unsatisfying and shallow. sex with people you don't love is generally shitty, and usually women only do it out of a feeling of obligation. it really doesn't take much to outdo a girl's ex, especially for the type of guys on Holla Forums. their killcount still reflects very poorly on them, but you don't have to hate them for it. just consider not marrying or having kids with them if it's that important to you, and find someone you do want to do those things with.

2. raising daughters to not be whores is not hard. just teach them about men, because this is why women become whores in the first place: women don't understand that men intrinsically value purity. they don't understand that men won't want to marry them or make them the mother of their children if they have sex with a lot of men. if they knew these things, they would not sleep around. finally, even with all this information, they're easily influenced. simple tell them to introduce all suitors to you before moving forward and get your approval – this is how whites have always done it and we only stopped because of marxist propaganda during the cold war. by ignoring that, you're a useful idiot to their cause.

this is not a complicated issue and women aren't unsalvageable by any means. women are not men so don't hold them to the same standards. they won't have the same utility in society as a man, but socially they have a very big impact and you'd be an idiot to ignore them.

…and you almost understand:

Ironic.
How can you not realise that exactly the same holds true for right-wing proclamations?
Women are ornamented husks. Vessels that can be filled with anything and emptied of it just as quickly.
Water today, oil tomorrow. You are not "redpilling" anyone, but worse your egoism is being used to manipulate you.
Women understand that to control a man, you stoke his ego.
"You are so wise, you have taught me so much."
"You red pilled me, I was so naive before."
"I love being submissive to you."
"I know my place with a real man!"
When men are not present, women are laughing at your gullibility, at your ego, and the trivial way you are controlled via compliments.

Pretty good post, capped.

I somehow never made the connection that women are more prone to hivemind tendencies because of the fear of social ostracization.

i'm only having sex with one of them, and i've been with her for a while.

i met the other girl a while ago but evidently i stood out to her somehow and she's become very emotionally attached to me. which, i guess she could do worse by, even if i am with someone else. good men are hard to come by these days

you're treating women like they're men. women don't care about social systems like communism or nationalism. not because they're dumb or whatever you might ascribe to them, but because their role in society keeps these as distant ideas. women are compliments to strong men, not rulers themselves. the decision for whether or not to accept one ideology or another is never naturally left in their hands, and they don't want that decision in the first place. nature is patriarchal and women prefer to submit to that. that's why you see this behavior. it's not some flaw of women that they don't think like men, because they aren't supposed to. they aren't mirroring your philosophies in some deliberate, manipulative scheme. they're doing it because they want to have a supportive, feminine role.

that's not to say that women never really believe anything because they do. but never because it's a rational thing, only because it was what a strong man that loved them believed. ideally, this is their father. too often, it's an ex who wasn't even very strong in the first place.

Amen, this is the core fact

Agreed with this. A lot of talk about women in Holla Forums is borderline faggotry. Women are conformists - fact. A slut who is holding a gun in her profile pic isn't "based" (vomit) or "red-pilled", she's just a slut who thinks guns are the way to conform. A girl who thinks fag marriage is a human right and feminism empowers women, but instinctively has saved her body for her husband, is vastly preferable.

that's a lot of assumptions for someone who knows nothing of my situation.

women aren't like you're saying they are. they aren't laughing at you, not if you're a good man. they don't learn from you to stroke your ego, they do it because they're subservient. they aren't easily manipulated because they're weak, it's because they were never meant to play a leading role or be so decisive in the first place.

women are supposed to follow their father until their father hands them off to another good man. finding a husband was never supposed to be left to women, women aren't happy that they have this responsibility now, and you're left with the state of society today as a result of changing our working system

exactly. it's stupid to think that women believe these things at all in the same way men do. they aren't men and they aren't decisive. they're meek, subservient, and their virtue signaling is only meant to show you how she yearns for strength in a man.

again, that's not to say that they're infants. they have important roles in society. but these are supportive roles, not leading ones.

because women have always had a substantial amount of unique influence over society.
notice how men try their best to win the attraction of women. then do the math.

the situation has been horrible for quite some time, but it is not beyond repair.
just be rational and persuasive and grow a pair.

That's exactly the way to put it. Men have beliefs, women have postures.

And further, because feminine beliefs aren't based on any evidence, reasoning, or conviction, they don't act on them, either. A woman who talks about justice and world peace, but has four kids, would beat a niglet to death with a trowel if she thought it would materially improve her children's lives. Their loyalty is to their protector and their babies. (Conversely, if you don't give them any babies, they wildly virtue-signal in whatever way the think will keep them good with the herd.)

Taking the role of family and power out of the equation entirely has been extremely bad, but wooing and female preference have always been important.

confirmed a man who understands women

none of this is a reason to hate women, either. they're meant to compliment men, not BE men. of course things fall apart when they're expected to act the way they do today.

100% this. I hate all anti-white shills infesting this board.

This is why I left 3D

Might as well come out and say it faggot.

There is a lot of anti women shilling in these sorts of threads.
It's going to be awfully hard to red pill women if all they see coming from groups like this is hate and trash talk. Not a good way to get white women to come back home. It's like going to tumblr and listening to people shit on the white man all day. Like you guys aren't even trying.

how does your SO feel about this other girl emotionally attached to you?

are you gay

Because women run by social proof, they instinctively follow the herd, as it offered them and their offspring greater protection in the distant past.

Controlling womens perceptions of what the herd wants, is a very powerful tool of the (((Globalists))).

They control women, in order to control men.

And if a sizable portion of the women went "Off Program" it could threaten to create a secondary social proof for women to follow, that wasn't controlled by the (((Bankers)))

tl;dr Red pilled women are REALLY bad for (((Their))) control of the majority of women through the "Sisterhood" thing.

If you guys remember, Russia already lived through this type of social engineering plan.

So, the survivors are a little more wise to it, yes?

she thinks it's funny and flattering. she has a man that other women want but can't have. she knows i'm not going to leave her – we have that kind of relationship.

we've also had a lot of talk about having a threesome with her. which i imagine Holla Forums would consider degenerate.

generally speaking, she isn't bothered if other women are attracted to me. she was initially, when she first realized how many other girls want me. but after the third girl i turned down, she accepted that i'm not the type to ever cheat. but it can be fun to mess with her sometimes

but that's not the strangest part
**>"why don't you just fuck her instead? do you need me to bring you condoms?"
i'm pretty sure i accidentally turned her into a cuckquean**

jews are pussies, so it's genetic. they are effiminate, but in a twisted, perverse way. you know the rest.