South Park names the jew again

On the latest South Park episode, there is a gender war brewing in the school. An online troll is targeting the girls and the girls are blaming it on Cartman.

But at the end of the episode, who is trying to instigate the gender war? Why, a Jew, of course!

Other urls found in this thread:

south*park.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e01-member-berries#source=2b6c5ab4-d717-4e84-9143-918793a3b636:63a32034-1ea6-492d-b95b-9433e3f62f8d&position=1&sort=airdate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit these guys are edgy huh?
Better start watching this based ass show guis

… watching south park unironically…

Home movies is a much better show.

South Park is shit. The entire last season was watered down bullshit that danced around any real opportunities to rip on shit. Episode about gays where cartman doesn't say faggot one time? Please.

Also the faggots at Hulu are forcing you to use their shitty player making the experience that much worse. Hulu- home of faggots and shitty subpar chinese spaghetti code.

South Park is fucking hilarious you're both gay and retarded

Just watched it and holy shit. They really did make the kike be the guy pitting everyone against each other.

This whole episode had a Holla Forums feel to it.

South Park is POZ'd to shit.
Trey and Matt don't give fuck anymore, they sold out years ago.

Which would be remotely relevant to anything if Home Movies was still being made. What do you expect OP to say, "oh good point, I should have watched the new Home Movies instead"?

They seemed to do a pretty good job shitting on SJWs last season.

source: south*park.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e01-member-berries#source=2b6c5ab4-d717-4e84-9143-918793a3b636:63a32034-1ea6-492d-b95b-9433e3f62f8d&position=1&sort=airdate

What the fuck is happening here? When did South Park turn towards the far right?

I get that Season 19 was 100% anti-SJW, but I thought it was just a fluke. Pic related, and almost everything else in this episode, suggest otherwise.

It isn't. It has always been a gay and Jewish show.

one creator is a dirty jew, the other raises a black nigger son of his wife, literally a cuck.

they are just edgy, john oliver style.

This. they run with whatever gets the most people pissed off.
When it was us they were trying to piss off they had episodes with taliban looking cool and shit, now that it's libs they pull this.
sage for fucking south park, summer can't end soon enough

kek, this honestly sounds like damage control.

Almost lunch time in Tel Aviv my kosher friends, better wrap this up so you can go eat your bagels.

You apparently missed a lot. All it is.
they are fucking jews for god's sake.

A showed made by jews names the jew, unlikely.

no one likes your 4chan tier thread or your gay little faggot show.
those two jews and their kosher network had it were you could view their videos without any ads. they changed it up with their hulu shit. you can still watch their videos free but it should really show you were their nose wants.

not only that its obvious its satire and the ending message is "haha this is just comedy guys see how crazy right wing white people are?"
get out 4chan.

People like you are the reason why I say the Breitbart bluepill is the most dangerous one. I hope you're just trying to bait.

I'm not OP

I honestly don't even know what the fuck Breitbart is. I know it's a website, that's it. I really don't give a fuck about anything that started showing up on this site around the time the Trump campaign started. It's all bluepilled left vs right bread and circus garbage.

you are directly disagreeing with those saying "lol fuck your jew show". same side as op saying "muh based south park".

lmao

heh, you sure zinged me, moishe.

Holy shit that was terrible user.

haha saw that earlier tonight, JIDF style.

But they also insulted Trump, so it's a wash.

oh yea and INB4 SOUTH PARK DOES A PEPE MEME EPISODE

you know it's coming

If Holla Forums was populated by 100% libertarians who think they're smart because they vote for loser third party candidates who don't even try to win, sure.

Is this standard advertising right now? They pay people to come to chans and pretend their shit is relevant to us? Jesus, what a waste of time.

4chan has to go.

Dude, wake up. (((South Park))) is typical Jewish subversion using their standard tactic of trying to make the kikes look well meaning and benign. Kyle is perpetually portrayed as a well-meaning kid with a strong moral core, and especially his mother is the meddling moral police that keeps trying to force wholesome values on people even when they don't want it. Cartman for his part is a terrible bigot who hates Jews for no good reason, and is also a fat self-centred degenerate who everyone mostly hates and likes to see fail.

I could go on but you get the gist, South Park is poz'd up kike shit, it's sometimes funny but don't just passively watch it without thinking or the poz will spread to you too.

Most of the episode was about Trump/Hillary, pretty sure that qualifies you fucking retard

Talk of meat, not honey.

I haven't been on cuckchan since the 1st exodus you paranoid faggot

Slide thread. Chaffetz just issued a subpoena to the FBI and shills are desperate to slide the thread covering it.

>Cartman actually brings up valid points, but is being a massive dick about it and is actively trying to jumpstart the race gender war so nobody will take those points seriously
I can't tell if they're trying to say they think anyone who thinks those things is just a troll, or if they're trying to avoid heat from feminists by bringing up those issues but making it look like they're making fun of them

Did we even watch the same episode?

Who's your favourite South Park character, Holla Forums?

Mine is pic related, it's Luke Skywalker.

Whoa, I missed that user. I knew they were sliding something, but now I know.

Retarded bumps like this make it obvious:

See, you're arguing the content of the shit about Trump/Shitlary, I'm just saying most of the episode was about them irrespective of the content.

Fucking nitpick about everything.

It wasn't Cartman, it was Kyle's dad, the megajew. That's what this entire thread is about.

They are and allways have been libertarianish centrists.

The left is just the people in power, and they have pushed so manshit to the forefront. Their identity politics has consumed everything about the left. Outside of identity politics, subserviance to corporations and Israel/jews there is notting left

I still watch it though and like all liberal shit there's always points where they almost end up being rational

I saw some interview with one of the creators, and he said he just likes to piss the most people off - people on both the left and the right.
I do think that they take it quite easy on the left though - there's a tonne of ammunition for episodes there that they don't really capitalise on.

Matt Stone is still the only based Jew I know..

But what do they still think about Trump?

Look at this, a jew getting shit up his nose from a pro-nazi character. That subtext is redpilled as fuck.

sorry about the fucking spic subtitles, couldn't find a better version

How did they know?

Cartman is like pol incarnate.

Seems they think he needs some policies to get behind. Being honest thats a fair point, they had Garrison backing down on his "fuck them all to death" promise, like banning all Muslims.

Trump is backtracking.

You type like common trash. You do not belong here. Get the fuck out.

I think he's too preoccupied with destroying the biggest criminal scheme in history. However if he pays attention to Holla Forums, the policies will come.

I've seen alot of good ideas.

In fact, I think Holla Forums or something like it will be pivotal to immunizing ourselves from memetic issues. It also seems to help scrutinize the political system and potential conspiracies.
It's like a god damn defense system.

And of course kampfy's faggot ass anchors the thread. That subversive mother fucker needs to be strangled to death.
There were even 2 reports that were filed against thread. Gee, I wonder who that could've been??

ElOhEl, this place is fucking garbage now.

How can you not like Cartman? He's the ultimate shitposter.

if you are not a shill then you need to take a serious look at your posts and why you think they ought to be much longer and more obnoxious than others despite (as you well know) not contributing anything to the discussion in the first place

It doesn't matter if anyone contributes anything to this thread anymore, it got bumplocked.

Also, that guy only had one post in this thread.

They focused only on the inconsistencies in what Garrison had formerly said and not on the far more numorous examples of Clinton directly lying on television. It seems kinda against their whole story about it being a choice between a douche and turd sandwich, and they are very obviously more in favor of the democrats than the republicans - just like they always have been, especially in earlier episodes.

The episode should have ended with Clinton falling instead of standing, kneeling or sitting (Garrison pissed off that he didn't think it first) but as per usual Matt and Trey are either too chicken or politically biased to poke too much fun at the left, even if it had been a reference to current events.

The exposure of the jew dad by the end was a nice touch, but let us not forget that they are still aiming for the largest possible target audience, because more viewers equals more money. This episode is a great example of that.

they are jews
the fuck did everyone expect?

They hide it well and not everyone realizes that they lie about political neutrality in their interviews Also, only Curly is officially a jew, not Moe.

Well the episode is pretty shit
There is more, but this has to be the most bluepilled episode of southpark I have ever seen. The mods fucked up, they should have banned OP as well as anchoring.

It's clearly only the first part of an on-going storyline. There's no way that they're not going to rip the shit out of Hillary next week. Also, they actually totally mocked the girls. Did you totally miss the part where Cartman was talking about Ghostbusters and girls always being funny? That whole scene was mocking "offended" feminists.

WEW

Sure has been new in here the past year or so

I know. He's clearly leans even further right than he pretends to on TV. He has to be a little politically correct just to get the moderates and some leftards that hate Hillary and would rather have Trump than her.

what is relevance?

2 parts of my post were adhom attacks, the new part, and the general idiocy part. Not a single other part was what you are trying to claim my entire post was. The rest of was pointing out fallacies in his post.

Here's an adhom for you though, you're a fucking retard.

Way to give up. It's OK though friend. It's 6 o'clock in the morning over here in America and I need to be getting to bed anyways. Shalom!

you go #hillarymissile

Damn, she's good looking for a Jewish girl. Here's some more sexy Jewish girls.