My ex gf just miscarried. Holla Forums I'm officially off the hook! ITT: Stories of how you have dodged pregnancy

My ex gf just miscarried. Holla Forums I'm officially off the hook! ITT: Stories of how you have dodged pregnancy

Are you the one that asking how to force a miscarriage a while back?

i killed my gf and put her through a meat grinder

based meep

I have my 5th child ( at least ) coming in January and 4th son. I am like the God Emperor creating Primarchs and spreading them across the galaxy ( globe in my case ) when they are older, I will gather them all again and crusade against the Non-whites.

user….

How many years till you say "dont mess with my waifu´s kids"?

Don't you ever talk to my husband's son again.
t. tranny dad

You can't just say you are like the God Emperor. That's heresy and I am calling the commissar, traitor.

Didn't fuck 3dpd

Emperor is a faget

All Hail Slaanesh!

meep lol virgin loser lol meep

I'm happy for you user.

d&c pls kys

The niggers must be terrified by your LARPing and unhealthy obsession with video games.
You are truly the savior of the white race.

Nope she had an abortion,you didnt want a baby she suddenly "miscarried" i bet there is even a planned parenthood letter coming your gfs way.

You got your gf to use abortion as birth control instead of checking she was on the pill or implant or something.

Congrats on having the responsibility levels of a nigger with 3 baby mommas and losing the chance of being a dad loser.

Normalfags out! Get the fuck out you fucking fags!

d

i exclusively fuck girls who can't get pregnant. if she's already pregnant, it's a bonus because that's the only time it's 100% guaranteed you can't knock her up

What if the baby is born pregnant?

I don't think I've ever seen so happy. I was happy too because both him and his gf were retarded and their child would've undoubtedly been retarded too.

that's a very special child and you should kidnap her, whisk her away to a secret location, and fugg every day until death to ensure your flawless bloodline

mmmppphhhh. mmmmhmmmm

I hate when fetusfags say that. To have an abortion you must have something growing inside of you, which means it's a little late for birth control.