#globaldebout: new left is rising in Eastern Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=qlHuS1_l3iQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZmafy_v8g8
youtube.com/watch?v=CH_X_Vv2Qaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But Ukraina and Polksa have gone fullfascist..
And Mitteleuropa too…

But easte Ukraina is left.. and if Lithuania too..

So, the closest to Russia, the lefter?

What were they protesting?

Modern day Russia isn't exactly leftist.

Why do you bring up my hope only to crush me, OP?

KPRF, they're pretty much a bernie sanders equivalent + nationalization of some industries.

if lithuania is left in any way, why are they such NATO bootlickers and have SS memorial demonstrations inviting people from all of europe while calling antifascist demonstrators a "threat" and not allowing them into the country?

just looked it up as i felt there's something off
it was latvia banning anti fascists from entering, not lithuania

Any written analysis or news in English on the situation in Eastern Europe?

you might as well ask for information sources on the green resistance in libya

You're saying no leftwing press is commenting on this at all?

as a german i only really get occasional news on it via "junge welt" by now, other than that i just looked up things on youtube with various sources. RT, euronews, whatever else is out there.

last thing i heard is some higher politician who gave the region a visit after an artillery bombardment killing 50 civilians. they also keep asking for more weapons and money from the EU.

i can give you a summery of current events:

Biggest NATO maneuvers since the end of the "cold war" currently in Lithuania (with german military taking the lead there), Latvia, Estonia and Poland (1000 NATO troops now stationed each) provoking Russia into testing the readiness of its army at its western boarder.
Poroshenko invited to Brussel NATO meeting held on July 6th.
NATO does not accept russias "annexation" of the crimea and accused russia by demanding it to "withdraw their troops and material" from the Donbass region.
Ukraine military and the Nazi troops of Azov continuously breaking the Minsk agreement and advanced into neutral buffer zone industrial area and village.
Poroshenko and Kiev parliament reject to advance on constitution reforms that would grant more autonomy to the embattled eastern regions, fearing to send the signal of having accepted defeat they experienced before accepting the Minsk agreement and making concessions, while also having no interest in having majority russian territory reintegrated and possibly affecting the political climate of ukraine in the seperatists favor.

communism in eastern europe what a good idea kill yourself commie scum

genius

hahahaha ahahhaahhahaahhahahaha

if you think you're too young with your 16 years to understand communism, well, you can grasp the basics and at least start. noone is expecting a teenager to take up more responsibility on his own than he can carry.

so are you going to take responsibility when someone brings up the hundreds of millions of deaths communism has caused or was that not communism

When will a movement like this rise again in America? What happened to us after Occupy?

so are you going to take responsability when someone brings up the hundred of millions of death capitalism has caused or was that not capitalism?

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=HZmafy_v8g8

youtube.com/watch?v=CH_X_Vv2Qaw

jajajajajajaja

what hundreds of millions all the deaths from natural causes? but i guess when you're a communist natural causes means starving to death or being shot for being a traitor

are you drunk or something? maybe sleep depraved?

this