Pastor in Flint planned interruption, deletes facebook post

Today is our day! We have our chance to show DONALD TRUMP that this nation is filled with intelligent, wise black citizens of integrity many of whom live right in FLINT, MICHIGAN. What he will see is how we are braving a man-made catastrophe. HE WILL NOT USE US, WE will EDUCATE HIM!!!!

screenshot is basically worthless but
It's referenced here though

archive.is/Kspcn

Youtube archive.is/9Ffzh

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/FlintBethelUMC/reviews
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-pastor-flint_us_57d9ad07e4b04a1497b22d51
archive.is/Evt0B
toddstarnes.com/column/did-flint-preacher-set-a-trap-for-trump
archive.is/k9A4i
archive.is/7RMpC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb bitch

It's the last paragraph in the first archive. They even link to a dead-linked facebook post.

That's what he gets for pandering to niggers.

This shows how naive Trump's team is. Dems would have had the entire church packed with their bussed-in stooges and vetted everyone before hand, probably had a fake scene planned for the cameras.
While Trump's crew just has him go in blind.

Trump knows to speak veeeeery slowly to niggers.

kek.

This bitch is stupid and just fucked not only herself but most of the people there.

facebook.com/FlintBethelUMC/reviews

tell this church exactly how you feel.

Also, that's nigger women for you. They are prone to backstabbing people so much even their own men don't want them.

Sad!

These godly niggers are our brothers and sisters in Christ. Leave them in peace.

Choose one. Unless you are protestant.

But are they are brothers and sisters in KEK?

Let em' have it

Oh a christ cuck appears.

I bet if we did some digging, we'll find accusations of money laundering and all kinds of bullshit.

ARE

TOP LOL I am a nigger

poor plan. better plan, hold a trump rally for charity and pack the house at a couple bucks a head. give a fully political redpill speech.

obvious this was a setup because even niggers can't possible be this stupid. what the fuck else was he going to talk? baseball?

I wish I knew how to archive a facebook post and had the sense to do it. waybackmachine doesn't work. That article /screenshot is the only proof that she was planning something ahead of time. Without her post The story is turning into: Trump Breaks Word Gets Put in His Place by Strong Black Woman.

*possibly
*talk about
really rustles my jimmies you can't delete posts on here sometimes.

You can just click the archive addon link (if you have it). Either ways, since it is a negro woman doing something duplicitous, it is not a stretch for anyone to believe she lied to him or set him up.

My reasoning is he's already gotten all the whites and mexicans he can get, so he's just slowly gnawing away at the stronghold of black voters the democrats have.

We'll see how the polls go though.

Except the Flint water thing is a political issue because it involved an incompetent and corrupt local and state gov. These negroes attempted a GOTCHA moment on Trump and have failed spectacularly.

This is why people dislike christfags

give me the time where the nigger interrupts Trump.

They're having a lot of fun with this bullshit

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-pastor-flint_us_57d9ad07e4b04a1497b22d51

archive.is/Evt0B

Hello CTR

I think it's actually to appeal to the white women. White women see niggers as children, and if they think that Trump is mean to them, then they won't vote for him because of motherly instinct.

The whole Flint water thing is completely ridiculous. I was in a Ethics class at Mott with one of the Council members about this time last year, and she was an idiot. Right in the middle of the whole thing she up and took a two week vacation to the Bahamas. On top of that, we once were debating immigration and she literally told me that America should allow in more immigrants and legalize the wetbacks already here because slavery.

The fact that he didn't bother to fight with the sheboon shows a high level of restraint. Restraint the media keeps saying he doesn't have. Especially now there is proof of her planning bullshit.

Niggers gonna nig…
_ _
\_(' ')_/

thanks for not disappointing me you sheboon

>>7490000

Uppity nigger

REPORTED FOR INTL.

REPORTED FOR INTL.

No archive = No evidence

Does this look like the face of a man who has been stumped?

Exactly.

This is exactly what people are going to say. hat and it's rude. If they were short on time, it would make sense to try and cut someone off.

Yes, Trump is trying to show the vastly numerically superior normie voting block that he's not a racist. We must correct the record.

What a disgrace to Michiganders, Trump should wall off Flint and Detroit. That would save us a lot of money, and turn us into a red state.

Feels bad man. There's an article that's archived but that's a big step down from "here an archive of the post she deleted."

Here's another article though.

toddstarnes.com/column/did-flint-preacher-set-a-trap-for-trump

archive.is/k9A4i

An old guy at a church I used to attend who worked for GM back in the day said that during the period of the Great Migration GM sent buses down south to pick up busloads of niggers and ship them north to work in the factories and drive wages down.

How about we just send them back and undo what was done a half century ago?

Fucking coons!

The God Emperor does not forget easily and he certainly doesn't forgive. His second campaign term promise will be to deport all niggers, just you watch.

Go back to Liberia!
All mulattoes too

Ya, but that's just moving the problem. I would rather find some way to deal with these idiots without dumping them on another state, excluding Hawaii.

God damn, fended that uppity nigress off and then indirectly shat on her with such grace.

so many summerfags

Goddamnit you retards he's making fun of christcucks.

Intl shitposting is not a meme.

Goddamn it, you retard, you outed yourself as intl.

Mr. Trump showed great restraint and class as he complied with her request. And he deserves credit for at least trying to start a dialogue.
I wonder if Rev. Timmons "educated" President Obama like she did Mr. Trump?

So sick of the angry black woman shit.

What the fuck, niggers?

the truth is hear trump, niggers destroyed detroit long ago

No need to blaspheme there ok?

Eh, the whole speech was political, and they allowed it….until Hillary was mentioned.

Protestants *

DOX NOW

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little papist?

This is KEK's way of leading him to the light.

this. what he was doing in that shithole?

The lion clears the viper's nest and the spider's hole.

I think this is good. It reminds the public of how vicious black people are. Hopefully, Trump can see this too, and stop pandering to them.

They ought to become control freaks like Hillary and her team? That's the path to destruction.

Why not both?

Wow, that's all she could come up with? "Well uh, ya see massuh, I know you be runnin' for president n' shit and you be trynna get 'round this country and gets us negros to vote for ya, but, I was just thinkin' maybe you could say 'thank you' and leave?" Like, of course she fucking knew he'd say something political, he's on a campaign, for the office of president, mere months before the election! Then she spends who knows how long planning something witty to say, and we get … this. No wonder they can't move beyond mud huts.

I just watched this video for the first time. It's amazing how he has to break down how basic economics works to these people.

Lol the worst part is that this is probably the first time any of these niggers even made the connection.

Literally stopped reading there, issue dropped, will not pursue this further

How they sposda worry bout that when cops be killin they keeds? An I gotta go to tha club cuz Im lookin fine.
checked

My fucking sides.

I INVITED YOU HERE TO THANK US

Who the fuck does this uppity nigger bitch think she is? Who invites the next president of the USA to shill for a bunch of niggers that never accomplished anything?

Glad this fucking niggress got BTFO. Trump should refuse nigger invitations from now on, considering they seem to think you can invite someone for the sole purpose of gib me dats.

tried google cache, nothing

that's the face of someone who went in knowing something was up.

This sheboon needs feel the wrath of Analmoose.
Unleash the h8 machine

lulz yeah.
But KEK milks all udders.

Well, that's at least one budget reduction, let them die of lead poisoning till no one's left. Buy up everything on the dime and turn it into a massively successful white city.

She had planned to betray Trump and the lowest circle of Hell is reserved for betrayers. She is not and will never be my sister in Christ.

She'll be lucky if Satan even notices her.

Wow im glad im seeing sheppard and heretical are still known to some.

and women have right to vote..

ISHYGDDT

newfags straight outta /r/atheism

screenshots pls

INTERNET PEOPLE

archive.is/7RMpC

if vid doesn't work, just watch it on twitter

reeeee. Her forethought is like 65% memory-holed now. fuck.

He's pandering and trying to do the whole 'dems r real rayciss' thing for the sake of cucks and independents, and perhaps to drive black turnout down a little. That is, if his team is competent. Anyone who's anyone knows that blacks always vote dem >85% in presidential elections, even if their turnout isn't that great.

FUCK YOUR WATER, FLINT
NO, WE WON'T FIX IT
WE'LL WALL YOU OFF AND IGNORE YOUR CRIES
YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO APPEAL TO TRUMP BUT YOU FAILED, YOU CHIMPED INSTEAD

IN FACT
I THINK WE NEED TO START MEMING LITERAL SHIT INTO THE FLINT WATER SUPPLY
LET'S MAKE IT WORSE FOR THESE NIGGERS AND WHITES TOO CUCKED TO MOVE

You think the whole city is full of niggers or something? Most of the city East of Martin Luther King Ave is whites, but you wouldn't know that, would you?

Flint has a nigger problem, you remove everything West of Martin Luther King Ave and the city would be just fine.

Is it Peak Negro?

Come on now.
It's not even a inter-religious thing.
It's not even an interdenominational thing.
Non-hardline protestants are as good as heretics to any serious christian, or at least I would think so, and that's most of them.
(((Evangelicals))) are even worse.
You'd purge them if you knew what was good for you.

That's the smile of a man who does not forget and does not forgive.

Only a nigger thinks a deleted facebook post is actually gone.

It's another fucking meme!