Paranoid clowns

You clowns are fucking hilarious, I've been reading your various boards for years and the pattern of thought is laughable. You live in a constant HAPPENING that you've made up to act as a hopeful clean slate, a redemption of the world that can allow us to start again in a way that you feel would be more right.

Perhaps I'm the man in Pompeii laughing as my neighbors flee the city, but the mountain has been there for a long time, and running away won't get you far enough when it does collapse.

Here's what I think: your constant spasmatic responses to the trivia of elite wealth management makes your movement seem less legitimate and more tinfoil. But at the end of the day you can never hope for serious change without participating in your community and government, participating in your local business climate, and putting yourself in a position that you can act on your beliefs in a way that allows the "normies" to pick up on the thread in a way that doesn't scare them too much.

But at the end of the day there is no getting off the wild ride, and losing it over every minor flagellation numbs people toward what is actually going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/15/video-surfaces-showing-beating-of-woman-and-child/24811775/
forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/im-epyc-wyn-a-high-ranked-editor-on-knowyourmeme.25365/
vimeo.com/167674776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr

you're right about Holla Forums being overly paranoid sometimes, but you're an idiot if you think it's all for nothing

8/pol/ is one of the most powerful groups in the entire world, and that's not even hyperbole.

unsubscribe

You are so delusional. This board is fucking tiny. I think you are talking about 4/pol/.

What will you do on the day Trump becomes president?

Who's been hitting the news lately, who's memes are mentioned in fear by a presidential candidate?

Not yours reddit, not yours..

Cool pasta bro

ok then

4/pol/'s memes are.

Oh wait, you actually took anything posted here seriously? Let me laugh even harder, faggot.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD™!

$0.02 has been deposited in your Open Foundation account

you probably think the clinton email scandal is trivial too

after all it's just a bunch of fucking emails right?

White people don't go on 4/pol/, it's mainly gooks and pajeets

It's not civic nationalism they are afraid of.

the health problems, Benghazi, whitewater, DNC leaks etc etc… All are trivial and can't be proven

it wasn't by accident that this site is smaller than cuckchan. cuckchan got too big and gained too much notoriety for us to be effective and remain anonymous doing it. There is a filter of things down on the internet that generally starts with us. There is a lot of puppeteering work done by us over on that site, and the fact that cuckchan gets the attention and credit for what happens is by design.

As for OP, I have a fun place for you to go. It is a special board for you and the rest of your kind to go:

>>>/oven/

Have Fun at Camp Concentration

test

You are responding to OP in both responses, dumb fucking faggot.

Yeah right, Holla Forums is responsible for everything that happens on 4chan. 8/pol/ literally steals all of it's content from 4chan. Like I said, you are delusional.

That was dumb on my part for not checking ids but it has been a long day. As for your response, I never said we are responsible for everything there. I just said we use it as a tool and as a lightning rod to deflect attention away from us. The fact that you don't notice it and don't realize that 4chan is now one big containment board for the shit we don't want here is good because it means things are going the way they should. Listen, I had a lot of fun years over there on that site but it is now only 4chan in name. The people that were on Holla Forums when it started moved over here along with the rest of the old guard of the old days on 4chan

That would imply that Holla Forums creates OC and gets stuff done on social media and/or MSM, which you don't. It's always 4chan who does it in the first place and Holla Forums follows suit. Face it, you can't match their massive army, 8/pol/ is literally 5% their total size at best.

Yet you still latch on to everything they do. It's fucking pathetic. Name one thing that has been mentioned on the media that can be directly linked to Holla Forums in the past year? You can't. It all came from 4/pol/.

Who cares, faggot?

did you even read what I wrote?

I remember a coordinated attack that brought together 8/pol/, /baphomet/, and 8/b/ where there was a vid a niggress posted of her and a bunch of niggers attacking a white hs girl and her 5 year old brother in a park. We got her in jail and fucked with her family.

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/15/video-surfaces-showing-beating-of-woman-and-child/24811775/

There is an example. I am not getting in a "who has the bigger dick" measuring contest because it is pointless and I don't care. I am here because that is where I want to be and I love being around the people here. It is you guys who are coming here and starting shit. I don't give a fuck what you think. I am going to go back to having fun here, but I am sure you are going to respond because deep down you are very insecure and need approval by us that you fit in.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MENS WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGATUAIN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR MELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULLENARY EXERISIZE, I MIANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VIRAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACK SIDE OF A WOMAN(S) TO STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY HUMONGOUS PHALUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A RABID DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SITE THAT AWAITED ME BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN"'S RAISN SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT THEN PENETRATED HIS ESAPHAGUS, RIPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPS FROM OFF MY MONEY MAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LEASON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHICH'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD) WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECASUE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 747 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERROIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.

hello fbi

You're talking like I'm new when you are the one responding to pasta. I came here in mid-2014, already been there done that. I have realized how shit 8/pol/ is and moved on. I only now use it to shitpost. Have "fun" doing whatever it is you're doing.

I was always a staunch liberal as a young teen. Not so much in practice but in mentality. I had 4 main friends who were hardcore wiggers that listened to rap all day and smoked weed on an hourly basis. I myself wanted to be black and dressed the part. Me and my wigger friends would often back insane ideologies that were suggested to us in rap lyrics. Sure, they were mundane and ridiculous but the liberal brainwashing element was still present.

It was 1 year before I graduated high school that I realized I was proud to be white. I looked back on my wigger past and was disgusted. I started to announce my hatred for niggers online but not IRL. I became obsessed with hating myself and people would often call me out on it. It was then that I learned about the logical fallacies that I used in literally every argument I made. I then embraced every single one of those logical fallacies and used them at my disposal to annihilate anyone who got in my path. I also embraced other methods that I had previously been exposed to as a liberal. I needed to create a safespace where I could vent my frustration and hatred for niggers and generally anyone who wasn't white.

Then I finally found Holla Forums's Holla Forums. It was the perfect situation for any sexually frustrated teenage racist like myself. It wasn't the safespace that I wanted, it was the safespace that I needed. Thank you for your time.

I just like to destabilize things. And im good at it.

Also; I like the nazi iconography.

After I finish helping the 4th reich come to power ill probably go discreetly off myself, because I shouldnt breed.

I have a decade on you.

yeah, so what? am I not uber "oldfag" because I wasn't here on day one when the site was created?

I'm talking about Holla Forums…

Exactly that. You are a newfag and should lurk moar.

the memories.

I know. I heard some people talk about how they browsed the Holla Forums beta before the site even went online! Lol, those guys are super duper oldfags!

I smell a vagina. You are female.

yeah, PM me bb

The fact that we do not have media attention on this site is a good thing faggot. I for one am grateful for the Hacker known as 4chan. Now die.

Sorry I was wrong. You are just a faggot.

4chan is for civic nationalist cucks. Please kill yourself.

This. It was the same way with what went on with anonymous back in the day. Let the faggots be the face of it as the real people did whatever the fuck they wanted in peace

So?

You don't have media attention because you never do anything. You just piggyback off of 4chan. Stop pretending like you are some obscure elite force in the bowels of the internet. You are just a mirror of 4chan only with a more autistic user base.

kek, kill yourself. basically outing yourself as a newfag or sperg doin shit like that

laughing_whores.png

Stop bumping the thread newfags. It's clearly low quality bait

same fag posted this:

Because its working?

Are these threads all from the same guy? This is about the fifth one exactly like this ("lol fuck you, /pol", "you are dumb, Holla Forums", etc.) in the past hour or so.

oh shit, they're on to me

My moms dead.

Fuck you.

I just lost her…

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

did you keep her dildo?

lol, it's EpycWynn? Didn't he get raped and doxed by ED?

why did you come here and where did you come from?

and why did you put "epyc wynn" in the name of the other one. that's a pretty old meme.

Look on the bright side, you can't be anymore of a disappointment to her now that she is being skull fucked by maggots

because: DEATH TO ISRAEL

Shilling on this board has gotten so bad even since the media report. The quality of the threads and even posts have declines and so have the "paranoid" type posts. It used to be so much forward back then.

Jesus op, get a life

you need to learn what the word "shill" means.

You are so assmad at this place that you came here to tell us. Mission accomplished.

just enjoying watching all the newfags respond to pasta, like this guy:

ayyyy fambalamas

forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/im-epyc-wyn-a-high-ranked-editor-on-knowyourmeme.25365/
vimeo.com/167674776

Well, we actually havebeen named in the media a couple times lately, faggot, and as worse than cuckchan too