Organic Food

Do you eat organic food Holla Forums? I'm trying to decide if it's good or not, but it seems like this whole thing is based on hippie environmentalism more than health.

The organic thing was started by some esoteric philosopher called Rudolf Steiner, who was accused of being Jewish or influence by Jews by the Nazi party.

To me it seems like letting weeds grow around your plants and letting them get eaten by bugs might have some adverse health affects and not make them "more natural". Their idea is to avoid pesticides but I'm not sure if those are even bad or if any residue actually ends up on the food.

Just to experiment I bought some non organic tomatoes and they tasted much better, were more firm and spoiled less quickly. They claim it tastes better at the expense of health but there's no telling if it's actually more healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/fit/res/106578.html
aryanism.net/culture/aesthetics/food/
ewg.org/foodnews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The internet is full of these douchey pictures, like growing organically will suddenly make quaint Mediterranean houses appear? Like having efficient industry is a bad thing?

They say organic is the way food was grown in the past, but even in the past people cleaned up the weeds under their crop and didn't grow according to some weird astrology calendar.

Also why should the price be so much higher when you seem to be doing less work and paying for less pesticides?

I just created this same thread on /fit/ and it was descended upon by a really obnoxious spammer, who might have been a shill.

If you are afraid of Jews, you should always buy kosher, since they wouldn't poison ourselves would they?

Hey shlomo

Actually Kosher food has a tax that is given to Jews to inspect it, which contributes millions to Israel every year. Poor shill, needs work 4/10

You can't do large scale monoculture while going organic.

You're not getting paid today.

Every time you eat fruits and vegetables, you're supporting the illegal migrant labor used to pick them. Only eat foods which require minimal to no migrant labor, like grains. Meat only requires those in the slaughterhouse. Not sure about dairy.

It's pretty unnecessary, if you are trying to avoid gmo's its not that hard, only a few major crops in America are gmo (corn, soy, beets..) just don't eat any processed shit or HFCS and you will be fine. Go to your local farmers market sometime.

Here is the link to the thread

8ch.net/fit/res/106578.html

It seems like anit-meat and anti-dairy people have a lot of anti-european critical theory type sentiments. They try to attack European diets by saying Chinese and Indian food is better because they eat less meat and dairy
They all seem to believe in evolution which is why they want us to eat more "naturally" which really means "eat things that are produced without human intervention", which just sounds like a commmunist anti-industry tactic to me.

You need to leave

Depends on where it's grown really. Yah stuff grown locally usually isn't too high up on market price and is perfectly good, but almost all imported organic food comes from China. I do not think I need explaining why eating "food" imported from China is a bad idea.

It's not a matter of politics… it's just biology. Carbohydrates make you fat easily and many meats and eggs are high in cholesterol, however meat isn't inherently bad, lean meat is good. The best diet is rich in fruit, vegetables and grass fed meat it's called the "paleo diet".

That's almost everything

I started buying grass-fed beef and milk a couple of years ago. I thought organic was bullshit, but I can really taste the difference with the beef and milk. As far as vegetables and fruit go though, they don't really taste any different to me.

One thing Holla Forums is not very receptive too is the science of nutrition.

This is they type of shit i'm talking about. They are actually worried about your cardiovascular health. But this escapes them.

aryanism.net/culture/aesthetics/food/

This is flawed logic. Plenty of things sold in gas stations and the supermarket have the circle k/u but are poisonous. I know this is hard but you have to read the ingredients and study each one individually.

Why don't you drink some and report back with your findings?

Cook your own meals faggot, buy 2 cans of diced tomatos some grass fed beef, onions, garlic and spaghetti. Learn to make some tasty motherfucking sauce.

t. (fake) Italian-American

I agree.

Some of the problems the current organic food market has right now is shit is expensive as fuck and the bulk is actually imported directly from China.

i kekd

“Our children to-day are much healthier than those of the Imperial and Weimar Republic periods because mothers now realise that they contribute far more to the health of their children if they give them raw vegetables and roots to chew than if they give them boiled milk.” – Adolf Hitler
dairyfags BTFO

Enjoy your BPA

Jesus Christ.

We need to remove shekels from politics.

It's true. If you read the OP it says that there is no evidence that says pesticide residue causes toxicity, or if any residue actually remains on the food.

The point is to create a scare around pesticides to influence everyone to buy organic, which is just overpriced, unmaintained hippie farming.

Nevermind genetic heritage. It feels good knowing that I will outlive you.

Holy shit!

Yeah I'm sure your produce is much better because they let weeds grow around it and don't remove insects.

I thought Holla Forums would be against something founded by a esoteric hippy who was accused of being a Jew, but I guess /fit/ is just more red pilled

If you wanna get into organic farming/gardening you should, it's cheap and good for you check this out. Basically alot of "organic farming" is bullshit. But emulating nature when gardening/farming is very productive. It comes down to adding organic material as a mulch, letting it decompose and build the soil, and repeating the process. Add in some fresh manure for fertilizer and you're good to go, self-sustaining, productive soil/crop production for free.

lots of christcuckery, but good info

Nice straw man schlomo, but I prefer my food not to be covered in glyphosate, enjoy your cancer moron!

holy shit i've been saying this shit for years. eating food always slows me down mentally and physically. it all makes sense now. no wonder the jews want us to have a huge breakfast.

There is so much retardation in this thread I cannot tell if you are actually autistic, or just baiting.

FUCK ALL OF YOU
Years of eating shit GMO food gave me nodules on my thyroid and Crohn's.

Oh wow

not an argument

nigger, are you seriously asking?

Anyway, if you're asking if it is better than industrial, then it depends heavily, Mostly the answer is no

Organically speaking, you can put some plants around an organic farm so it can attract and grow insects that predates on the parasites of your crop. Some put birdhouses too. Barn owl for the rodents, etc.

They include in their definition of GMOs selective breeding, which has been practiced since antiquity. They say organic is the people at in the past, but people have been tidying their crops and using fertilizers forever. They still use pesticides, but they have to be "natural". The defninition of natural seems to be "something created without human intervention"

Can we agree that environmentalism and anti-large-industry are Jewish?

Yes everything is Jewish

Your all fucking idiots. Look up Mark Shepards on youtube and watch some of his lectures. Thats the only way I can help you faggots with out writing a fucking book for you.

Effortposting inbound.

I'm from a farming family, study horticultural science, and plan on operating my own hydroponic operation a few years down the road. I'll day that from what I have learned through study and peer reviewed journals is that there is nothing necessarily wrong with organic production, it's just found to not be any healthier than conventional agricultural practices.

The main issue with organic production is yield. The reason farmers began using synthetic pesticides in the first place is because it allowed them to produce enough to not live in absolute poverty. If we switched over solely to organic, expect 2 billion people to starve (and hope nobody in that number is white).

The secondary concern with organic production is the complete lack of literature on organic pesticides. Yes, organic production uses pesticides. Are they more or less harmful than conventional pesticides? We don't know, because they don't require the same strict standard of testing and regulation that the law requires of conventional pesticides. There's nothing necessarily wrong with organic pesticides. In fact, there's a lot of cross over. My family uses oxytetracyclin in their conventional peach orchard which is normally used in organic grape production. The issue is that so many people not involved in the industry actually believe organic production is pesticide free. That's objectively wrong.

The final misconception I often see, occasionally here on Holla Forums, is that conventional = GMO. No. Not the same thing. Transgenic, the industry term, GMO being a buzzword, is a 30 year old technology used in a very small amount of agronomy crops. The only one you may eat is soy and sugar from beet. Transgenic corn is feed corn not consumed by humans. Sweetcorn grown for human production is still conventional. That being said (and here's where I get accused of being a Monsanto shill) is that I see a lot of promise in transgenic tech. While not out on the market, university researchers have been able to remove allergens from peanuts, reduce the rate of oxidation/spoilage, and increase resistance to diseases. Monsanto (who was recently bought out by German Bayer) has created a terrible impression of the tech by using it so lazily with their Roundup - ready nonsense. We're still a ways out from transgenics being used for horticultural crops on a large scale, but know that they're able to reduce the time from breeding a crop into existence from 70 years to 7. If they do become mainstream, the public should know they're eating them, but the public should also be educated in basic genetics.

tl;dr: Organic is cool if you're gardening, but fuck off if you plan on forcing small business growers to use the pratice.

Hell no, are you really this retarded? YES GOYIM DESTROYING YOUR NATION FOR SHEKELS IS 100% ARYAN! That must be why Hitler was an environmentalist.

Pretty much sums up your argument, now go eat your poison you sheep

Well informed post, it's just unrealistic to expect to feed the current population using totally organic methods, the best we can do is make sure that the fertilizers and pesticides being used are safe.
That being said I am a fan of organic but this is mostly because I have about 5 acres of land that my wife grows a lot of our food on and because she's gone organic she's had to bring in lots of other plants to attract insects and birds which makes for a really nice garden with all the wildlife running about. Organic is great if you're looking to provide for yourself somewhat.

There is a lot of propaganda like this that tries to convince people Not Organic = Transgenic.

See, fucking idiot or shill right here. I tell you to look up a guy whos doing organic that can out yield corn easily and you say bla bla bla we cant feed the world. Fucking look up what i told you dude. Mark Shepard.

It's a meme.
Don't eat mass produced zogfood even if it's labeled as organic, and don't let the lack of an organic label stop you from eating something grown locally by people you know and trust.

Why bother?

The rain water is laden with chemicals from exhaust. The dirt is likely located near roads, where chemical debris from automobile exhaust settles as well as runoff from local streams, tributaries, rivers, etc. which contain the same synthetic chemicals you're trying to get away from.

Yes, organic is quite nice for growing food for yourself and your family. It forces you to work a lot harder than modern techniques, but that can be therapeutic and allow you to reconnect with the land. For a large scale, it's it's a nightmare. We would need to use so much more land to produce the same yield if the industry went full organic. Say goodbye tobproduce natural habitat.

I will say that the one thing I 100% agree with in organic production is their fertilizer sources. The rate of release isn't as easy to control as it is with conventional fertilizers, but most conventional fertilizers are petroleum based. That makes me feel uneasy as fuck. I don't want the price of crops directly related to the cost of oil, we already deal with shipping fuel costs affecting prices as it is. If we hit a major fuel shortage and we're plunged into war, this may lead to famine. We need to find new sources to derive fertilizers from, and this is coming from someone who wishes to grow conventional hydroponics. The organic growers have us beat there.

I dont use any sprays. You just have to have a diverse polyculture so if you have a really bad cabbage moth infestation say, you may lose all your cabbage but at least you will still have hundreds of other crops.

Cuz your fucking retarded. We can feed the world with organic agriculture stop spreading disinfo. Look up ally cropping or silverpasture.

Sorry for the shit editing, I may have had one too many lagers tonight.

Nope. Way too expensive.

Fucking hilarious.

This is how we feed the world with organic farming fuckers. Get researching so you can start planting next spring.

I totally agree about crop diversification. I've watched the citrus industry suffer from greening. Thankfully my dad had the foresight to try alternative crops, so we're still on top. Do you grow comercially or just for personal use? I couldn't imagine using nothing at all, not even oils, at even a small commercial scale. Then again, I'm Floridian and our sub-tropical climate leads to very high pest pressure compared to more moderate climates.

sage

Fuck this double thread shit!

Hebrew National hotdogs turned out to not be Kosher. The Jews screw the Jew whenever they have no goyam to attack

Just curious, how many of the legit posters are European? Are you ready for your GMO crops now that the final piece is in place?

I wasn't sure when I created the thread on /fit/ but since then I've decided it's not good. Everyone involved in it is some kind of hippie with connections to atheism and communism.
The whole reason for doing it is to make the food "more natural", which translates to "made without human intervention", which means making it like a wild food, completely unmaintained. They try to say "this is how humans eat" because of evolution and atheism, which are of course not true, people are different to animals.

The attack on pesticides is the same "killing the planet" nonsense used in Global warming. It's just anti-human and pro nature

ahh i see, all the pests die in the winter up here in Wisconsin so we can beat them if we get things in the ground in late april/ early may.

Yea was still personal this year but ill be going full commercial and have 56 acres to do it on next year. I just started stratifying fruit tree and shrub seeds last night actually. A bunch of different cherries, applies, plums, pears and things like that.

Are you for real? Anything that is pro-human anti-nature sounds like fucking kikery to me.

It's anti-human because they're attacking high level industry which feeds billions of people in favor of saving the "environment", which isn't even in danger

That's really exciting stuff, brother. I hope you prosper. Since you're organic, I encourage marketing at least a portion of your operation as a CSA or U-pick. You'll get your fair share of yuppy picks but you'll also get a good amount of business from locals and engage in your community. It's a lot better than relying on business from grocery chains who don't give a fuck about you. Good luck.

"organic" is just another marketing term like "gluten free" "99.9% fat free" etc.

what you really want to be eating is locally grown produce that hasn't been sitting in a cool room for the past 12 months

Do you have farmer markets in the states? those are a great way to get a nice margin.

Be careful, most of the people it feeds are subhumans. We shouldn't be worrying about maximizing population potential but instead about the quality of life for those that exist. Higher quality > more.

My biggest issue with any GMO crops is cross pollination with non-GMO, all well using GMO crops for things like bio-fuel and not being consumed by humans but there is the issue that they can affect neighboring farms.

Worthless poster and most likely underageb&. Please lurk longer before shitting up the board.

Yeah we do. We're not at the scale of Euro farmers markers, but there's increased interest and I've seen them pop up everywhere. There are two farmers markers in the college town I'm studying at and one just popped up at my small hometown. The grocers are pretty cut-throat so the less we have to deal with them the better. Plus, I'd rather feed my local community than some kike in a gated community.

The point isn't to produce higher quality foods, it's to reduce the level of production by creating the image that bunny rabbits and forests are in danger. Organic products are smaller and worse tasting

Na thats kikery all right. Fucking roundup is destroying everything around here. The whole god damn midwest is turning into a desert and every square inch of soil is contaminated with that shit.

I do realize roundup is the only thing keeping the corn and beans going but maybe the corn and bean are the fucking problem. We are feeding this shit to animals that arent even spose to eat grain/ legumes when we could be growing fruit and nut trees and feeding them that shit without the need to expose the soil and spray shit every year.

On top of that we have so much fucking corn we are turning %30 of it into ethanol. How fucking retarded are we?

%30 of it gets turned into fucking ethanol to run car.
%40 gets fed to fucking animals that arent even spose to eat it.
%15 gets wasted (thrown away)
MAYBE %15 of the food produced actually gets fucking eatn.

thanks mate.

I suppose that's an issue, but that's the same issue with any patented seed, be it organic, transgenic, or conventional. There are precautions that transgenic growers take, such as establishing a perimeter of convention/organic banker crops aground a transgenic plot to prevent contamination. The public fear is so strong that many farmers have responded by preventing any issues as best they can.

Everything I eat is organic.
I base my budget around food, for I will not poison my own god damned fucking body.
When I get paid I buy organic food regardless of the cost, pay for my living expenses, and then decide how much is going into savings and how much is left for disposable income.

Something to consider: I grew up in Romania where my grandparents and great grandparents had farms in the countryside. I never touched the modern-day poison until I came here, neither did most other Romanians. I never saw people with allergies there, I never saw downies and other retards en masse like I do here. All and all, it was much harder for people to get sick.
Our bodies are not designed to ingest human-created chemicals. It's pretty fucking simple to wrap your head around. They're designed by nature to eat what also comes from nature, you start adding our own brand of spice and there will be effects that our bodies were not prepared for. It's so simple a child could understand.
One more point I would like to address: You said they (non-organic vegetables) tasted much better. You, my friend, are high on motherfucking crack. You must be suffering from delusions after having been fed this garbage your entire life that you have forgotten what taste is all about.

On a side note, I also would like to mention that, where I live at least, people are so fucked in the head they refuse to eat fruits off the trees.
I mean, there's apple trees and shit growing in neighbourhoods, BUT NO ONE TOUCHES THEM. They're filled with delicious apples that anyone can grab and they won't eat them unless they're all shiny off a shelf at the supermarket. What's wrong with this world?

Literally nobody says this.

Also I forgot to mention that most transgenic crops are triploid, thus infertile. So their pollen is shooting blanks. It's like having a farm of mules. None of them can breed even if they got into your neighbors farm.

You'd be amazed at the shit yuppies and hippie faggots say. Thankfully most people are more nuanced than that.

SHILL or RETARD?

Organic products can be bigger and taste many times better. Go to rareseeds.com and tell me they didn't have better tomatoes, watermelons, and beans 100 years ago than tho most GMO'ed bullshit today..

Ok well the solution isn't to grow food with weeds and bugs everywhere and use strange occult methods like astrological calendars

Avoid pesticides in your food.

Dirty dozen and the clean fifteen.

ewg.org/foodnews/

This organic food debate has gotten everyone utterly fixated on seasonal crops. Don't forget about the cloned meats and 'franken fish' that have been let loose in the world.

Right, I imagined they would do something like this as it would force the grower to rebuy seeds.

Yeh, I love our farmers markets, the wife and I often sell anything we have too much of at our local market. It's great to support the community and see what everyone else is doing, we actually end up trading most of our crop with other growers rather than selling/buying.

looks like bayer not only bought monsanto but also shills

Dude i told you look up mark shepard on youtube. The shit he does is cutting edge science. Weeds are what we are growing. See im smarter than you and I see grapes, elderberries, and cherry trees growing on the side of the road like weeds. So what do I do? I plant grapes, elderberries, and cherry trees right away in the spring and beat the dandelions and thistles every time.

world is overpopulated with genetic trash a large portion of the white race included

btw did you goys know most oranges are dyed orange lmao

Yeah I'm sure the reason there are liberal environmentalist everywhere telling you to eat organic and there is absolutely no media with a negative view on organic food despite there being no conclusive study on the benefits or detriments of pesticides
or no pesticides(see the OP), is because BIG CORPORATIONS want you to eat SCARY GMOS>>7490030>>7489967

ROFL yup. They sit in the warehouse soo long they turn clear and then they have to redye them orange. Heard about that shit when i was reading in on orange juice and its all fucked, dont pay money for that shitty ass orange juice.

yea it's basically franken-juice

been growing lmao weed for almost 20 years which got me into growing non cash crops. Organic tastes better and in the case of weed it brings out more crystal and flavor. I can use hormones and synthetic and get a high yeild or go organic and get better quality. Or i can do a mix of both and get the best profit. As for veggies organic always tastes better. You have polluted your taste buds with jewish nigger food if you cant tell the difference between a tomato grown in your yard and one from subway

Are you referring to ethylene sprays for post-harvest ripening? That's not paint lol. It's useful for storing and shipping long distances but harvesting fruit green doesn't allow enough sugars in the fruit and it's never as good as tree ripe. My family sells both tree ripe citrus and peaches. It limits our geographic range but damn it makes everything sweeter and higher value.

You're not even trying now, kike.

Do they pay you in GMOs?
Or do they trust you to buy their products yourself?

Dude, organic or die. Like seriously. I just posted this in another thread and trust me I have been all organic and vegan for 6 years now. I will never go back to how i used to eat.

Well i guess i cant post it because the thread is still active but….

I beg you all to only consume local organic foods and products. You can likely get a very large discount buying direct feom sources around you!

Seriously, just do it.

Natural news is a decent source and there are countless movies like forks over knifes, conspiracy, and king corn…. That prove beyond a doubt that organic food is much healthier for everyone involved.

Movies:

Those are just off the top of my head. I have seen them all. Watch em' and if you don't believe after that you'll need to try going all organic and vegan for a week YOU CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU DO IT FOR A WEEK. Seriously considering your health is an investment in you won't regret.

#organicordie

Also checkout freelee, life regenerator, dr sebe, the gerson institute, natural news, raw kristina, the raw twins, raw braws, and the list goes on and on.

6 years all organic high carb vegan here and going very strong. Much love.

#dncemailleaks.kek

On the whole GMO front, in the US are they required to say if a product contains any GMO crops? or is it optional?

Yeah it's not like pesticides are meant to control pests or anything, they're just meant to POISON YOU, it's a conspiracy by the CORPORATE BOURGEOISIE. And who cares about pests, it's all like, natural man.

Bitch ass Obama passed a bill stating sources don't have to label GMOs even though it has been a very clear issue in the USA.

Monsanto aka Bayer and their affiliates donate to Obama and Hillary.

Gmos, fluoride, and pesticides are used to depopulate and decentralize the USA.

Full on Rothschild conspiracy tier shit goibg on in the USA right now. It's REALLY FUCKING BAD.

A guy with actual farm experience in this thread said that only a VERY SMALL AMOUNT of genetic modified food is "transgenic" and that GMO is a buzzword. You guys are completely idiotic

Fucking hell you're simple, yes the point in pesticides is to reduce pests and therefor increase profits however this doesn't mean that there are no adverse effect of consuming foods that have been sprayed.

What was their reasoning for doing this?

Holy shit fuck monkey, I know he said that I read it but he mentioned a small amount, I'm just asking if the foods that do contain transgenic crops are labelled. Filtered.

Yeah man it's all CORPORATE PROFITS by the BOURGEOISIE. Fight the power and rise up man, money is a social construct anyway

I only eat food raised by real revolutionary liberals, not THE MAN that makes his science mumbo jumbo with his straight suit. Just like the animals man

This thread sucks and you are a faggot.

I'm the farm guy you referenced. I'm the pretty sure that transgenic labeling is left to the descretion of each state in the US. I think California requires labeling. You'll have to check for yourself. I expect nation-wide labeling as the tech becomes more mainstream.

Fuck I can't type why am I posting on a phone. Probably about time I call it a night.

Thanks for a reasonable response, where I live we have forced GMO labeling but I'm not sure if it applies to imported products.

No clue about your jurisdiction but I would assume they would be pretty strict on transgenic imports and force labeling compliance.

Synthetic pesticides are made from the chemicals that did this to the Vietnamese!

So if the majority of GMO food isn't transgenic, what makes it genetically modified? Selective breeding?

Yeah pesticides are a conspiracy to increase profit and production by not having our food filled with insects

You seem like a pretty well informed goy, what are your thoughts on soil degradation? Any solutions?

Protecting rich assholes and the goal of depopulation as stated in agenda 21.

Ok but that's a conspiracy on why they did it, what I want to know is what reason/excuse did they give for doing it.

DudEE! vegan is bad, you will probably end up going full retard. just eat some sort or grass fed beef and milk at least for god sakes.

Hey thanks. Maybe my education actually paid off.

I'm actually taking a course in ag ecology now. From what I've seen in practice and have studied there seem to be a few answers. There's good old fashioned tilling and crop rotation, then you can do modern things like soil amendments. My girlfriend has been studying mycorrhizal fungi and their relation to crops. They have have a symbiotic relationship with plants, actually grow into pores of the roots and feed carbohydrates and phosphorus into the plant like like a supplementary fertilizer. They're doing research now to see how they can use this fungi to passively improve crop health without external fertilizers. Pretty cool imo

The Obama administration completely sidelined the issue entirely and refuses to do anythi g about changing current laws.

There has been widespread interest and MASSIVE support behind labeling GMOs but OBAMA does nothing about it, says nothing, ignores, and continues to work closely with govornment employees with ties directly to Monsanto.

It's fucking disgusting behavior considering the health side effects associated with consuming those things.

The white house even serves almose strictly organic food! They want us dead and 😷 sick.

silvopasture and ally cropping is the best way to create new soil.

Also, you could try what we call "green manure." These are usually plants such as legumes you plant in a field before planting your cash crop. You let the legumes die and let the soil absorb thst sweet, sweet nitrogen. Easy fertilizer. I see students in organic crop production do this is the testing field all the time.

Hahaha reminds me of the Queen, she drinks raw unpasteurized milk only but it's illegal for the average person to purchase it.

Silvopasture is something we've been doing without realizing it, we have a few goats that graze in our orchard.

Interesting stuff, really like the idea of fungi, they are incredibly useful little buggers. Green manure is being done by a neighboring farm, I'm interested to see how it goes, he was growing wheat and rape seed on the land before so it's pretty beat.

Sure tastes great without all those pesticides!

Yeah, the fungi connection is really neat. I'm most interested in hydroponics and greenhouse production. I ask why haste with and potentially harm the land when you can grow in a controlled environment safe from pest and disease? We've found this can improve yield, nutrition, and even lengthen the period of harvest. I read a journal article a few days ago about about a new hydroponic technique that agollows farmers to see returns on initial investment in just 4-5 years. For any new farm that's impressive, but for a greenhouse operation? Unheard of. I'm really excited to get into the industry and take a crack at it. Maybe one day I'll be growing crops for the war effort.

I keep butchering every post I make with this phone.

Nice man. If you dont know about it already you should look up keyline design (or swaling). making swales will allow you to not let any water go to waste on the farm and more rainwater = more plant biomass = more soil.

I'm also into forest farming which is basically just planting edible fruit and nut shrubs in a the orchard.

Hydroponics are right up my street, the wife is the one with green thumb, I'm a lot more hands on (Civil engineer by trade). I've been trying to convince her to let me do a hydroponics greenhouse but she thinks it will be too much of an eyesore. I'm considering investing in one with a couple of friends instead.

Ha, we have raspberry and blueberry bushes in our orchard, oddly enough the goats leave them alone. Keyline stuff is interesting will have to look into more, we currently do a lot of hugelkultur.

Forgot to ask, which nuts are you growing in your orchard?

Not trying to be an asshole but your education isn't paying off lol. I haven't had any education in ag and im 25 years old out here doing ally cropping, silvopasture, and forest farming.

But dude, tilling exposes the soil to be washed away! Washing your soil down the mississippi isnt going to help you build soil!

As for crop rotation, sure if you have to do corn or beans but ffs if your trying to build soil your not going to be farming any annual crops. You'd be farming perennial crops.

As bringing in soil amendments. That shit cost money and you have to be sure what elements your soil is lacking if your going chemical. Maybe I could see using cow/ pig manure because its a waste product but bringing in truckloads of top soil is an environmental horror show.

And well fungus. Sure its great but the only way your going to get a healthy fungal web going is if you mimic nature as closely as possible.

I started not eating organic food as an experiment, where before I was eating about 75% organic food. After 2 days my peeing has become a lot more quick and forceful, where before I had problems with that.

That's a nice garden you have there, goy. It would be a shame if anything bad were to happen to it.

Y-you too.

Really though the connections and easy access to research data have been the most important things. Already learned a lot from the family farm.

Thread is anchored. Looks like our Albanian gardening forum is at an end. It's been a pleasure talking ag, faggots.

FFS just take the damn advice I gave you and stop being such a fucktard. :D

Do you think if we started discussing fascist themed topiary we'd get unbumplocked?

I'll get us started.

BIOSOLIDS, thats the major difference between organic TM and conventional.
And NOBODY will talk about it. Watch me get banned. You are what you eat, food is your medicine. You are eating antibiotic/chemotherapy/heavy metal human waste. And you really wonder what is wrong with today's "people"? Steiner said the food lost its soul, the land lost its fertility…