Hail Hydra

Hey there Holla Forumsmmrades. I am not normally on Holla Forums and have been out of comics since all of them went super SJW faggot loving, kike worship, but I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to fill me in on the current situation of Hail Hydra Captain America? Please?

i would really appreciate, because i used to love comics and cap has been a soft spot for me.

They dropped it after about an issue

Oh, soooo, it like… never happened? Or did they realize that only Hydra would be fighting to save the white races of the world from extinction and that naturally, Captain America would fight for good Christian values and Traditional American values of 1941 ( when he was created ) and that by modern Standards the Leftist jews and non-whites that run the Western world see him as a Nazi himself?

Because I was hoping to get like…. Captain Holla Forums … because that is what he still kind of is, isn't he? I loved the idea… Just, it would have been like when everyone rooted for Bain to win in the Batman movie.

Turns out he was just pretending or something like it.

Red Skull got his hands on a cosmic cube and used it to alter reality so that Steve was secretly a deep cover Hydra agent. Then, he activated Cap's programming.

Now, Cap is loyal to Hydra and Hydra's ideals, but is otherwise the same noble soul he's always been. Thus, he is planning to kill Red Skull, take control of Hydra, and then conquer the world and bring about a new era of peace, order and stability for all.

And that's about where things were when I stopped paying attention to Marvel four months ago. And I don't think anybody else on this board even gave enough of a shit about modern Marvel to follow it that far.

If handled by a more competent writer or studio, it could've been the next big thing but nope they forgot it after a book or two.

Oh thats something thT never ever gets examined with any sort of information exchange, fish out of water or else.

Like, up to about 1990, wouldnt be too bad, after all, need a period to adjust right?

But if they saw todays world?

FDR would get lynched so fast it aint funny.

They know this, so whever this discussion hapoens, it gets shilled into oblivion.

Agreed. The one aspect I found decent out of this whole thing is that Steve still has that honorable aspect to him. Reminds me of alternate universe Superman stories where in Red Son he's a commie but still has that honorable personality of the old Superman. There's one where he's a Nazi but still has that honorable aspect and eventually turns against the Nazi's.

So pretty much Erwin Rommel?

I guess.

Why doesn't Hydra abduct a symbiote and try to replicate its gene sequence?

No, they didn't. They're just only acknowledging it in the Steve Rogers Captain America book.

And that's not a sign of them back pedaling or anything like that, it's just the way that Marvel comics work these days. For example, Doctor Strange is dealing with this massive magical catastrophe that's severely hampered the ability of all magicians on Earth to do magic in one of his books, but not only is that fact never brought up outside of that book, it's not even acknowledged in the other Doctor Strange title being printed at the moment. The stories in Marvel Comics just no longer have any continuity with one another, I suppose.

It's better than having to keep up with bunch of different series to just be able to follow one character's story.

Or Marvel could try to find the middle ground between those two extremes, where they put forth the effort to make their stories feel like they take place in a cohesive world without requiring a customer to buy some 10 to 20 books a month, just to follow the adventures of their favorite character.

Of course, putting forth that effort seems to be a bit beyond modern Marvel, so…

Sorry I tapped out of comics at that time too. Hell I left mostly in nu52 and totally gave up soon after.

I'd advise you not to. The writer Nick Spencer is an unabashed libshit of the lowest order… The backlash he received for portraying Cap as a Nazi would lead you to believe he is secretly Holla Forums, but he is the kind of guy who writes Red Skull complaining about refugees abusing women and expect us the readers to side against him.

Your the only one bringing them up

See what I mean? -

People can dream

Turns out next issue they're finally continuing it

Anyone read it yet?