KIKE MEME TAMPERING

THEY ARE TRYING TO TAMPER WITH OUR MEMES

KIKES ARE GOING AFTER THE CREATOR TO ATTEMPT TO REPAINT PEPE TO THEIR LIKINGS, THE JEWS ARE SNIFFING THE CORNERS, SNAP ITS NOSE BEFORE IT FINDS THE WEAK SPOT.

Source:
www . theguardian . com/books/2016/sep/14/pepe-the-frog-artist-supports-hillary-clinton
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/14/why-pepe-the-frogs-nazi-phase-doesnt-worry-his-creator/

Archive:
archive.is/VupYn
archive.is/Vwbrt

Other urls found in this thread:

pepe-the-frog.com/
archive.is/YrazO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Article 1:

Article 2.

If anything, this can be counter-used. The confusion to whether or not pepe is a wn meme or a cuck meme will lead to normalfags looking up the memes for themselves.

You win this round. I had to change servers.

How much you wanna bet they paid off the creator to support hillary?

Doesn't matter what the creator of it thinks, Only how it is used colloquially. Sage for shill

LOL. this will do nothing XD

Matt Furie is the biggest faggot the world has ever seen.
The only funny thing he ever made was feels good man.

No one will ever remember him. He will be forgotten within the year.

O_o lol wat?
explain

highlighting the fact that journalist actually tried to sniff the creator to attempt to change narrative and demotivate the right from using a silly innocent meme and showing it to Holla Forums is not shilling faggot.

Don't worry about it.

1) we wanted pepe associated with white nationalism from the beginning. The original point was to stop normies from stealing our memes

2) The whole thing is so farcical and esoteric that nobody even understands what the hell these journalists are talking about except us and the media kikes we troll on twitter. Everyone else just sees "senile old lady yells at frogs"

Perhaps we could pull a Zyklon Ben and get Furie to turn from a NEET into a Nazi

Furie almost definitely fantasizes about cocks.
Ive seen his art / webpages. its pretty obv

This actually hurts the kikes. They painted Pepe as this nazi meme, only to have the original creator be shown to be a cuck, thus diffusing many of the claims the kikes have been throwing at the meme since they have now proven that the meme has many meanings and means something different to different groups, as what most people would suspect. This confirms the idea that while a group has hijacked an image for their own purposes, Hillary tossing a fit over it is silly and sounds like something a nitwit soccer mom would do.

In the end, she ends up looking an uptight old twat, which is very consistent with her image. Anyone in support of her looks uptight and silly as well.

Maybe this was Trump's plan all along. He retweets Pepe, goading the left into pouncing on him and ending up looking like a bunch of dafties yelling about internet frogs.

get the fuck out

sage

look at the IDs you fucking imbecile

bump because of obvious slide.

I don't want you to feel left out, I think you're faggot too OP, you fuck off as well with your concern. sage

Fuck off back to Reddit and never come back.

That faggot Don't own Pepe.
WE DO

Even more so, it gives us an excuse to expand our memes. We can drag other memes into this and make Hillary look even stupider by making them lash out at those memes as well. How soon before she goes after smug anime girls? I'm surprised that wasn't the first thing they targeted.

Is this new?

pepe-the-frog.com/
archive.is/YrazO

If we can trick Hillary into announcing that she will ban anime, Trump's victory is guaranteed.

she already announced before that she will fuck around videogames.

shouldn't that also be enough?

Thats shit you would text a female you are attempting to fuck, or are fucking. Not something you would post in a finnish cuniform dojo.

Yeah, but add in anime and it'll be a slam dunk.

The fact they're trying to approach original Pepe's creator to try and defuse Pepe shows how little they understand about memes in general. Memes mutate constantly and always evolve beyond depending on their creator's intentions or meaning. They become "alive" on their own.

So it's pointless to target a meme with a "treatment" that only works against the origin Pepe. If anything the confusion will lead to new memes been born to mock such an attempt.

Any time we use a derivative work to rustle their jimmies, they always go to the original's creator and try and get them to virtue signal against us.
They did it with Carpenter Brut after With Open gates.

Which I don't understand why they think that works. It's like developing a vaccine for the original infection that has already mutated dozens of times. It's completely ineffective.

That second pic was a post that I made. This is my first time seeing a post I made screencapped a reposted. I put a lot of work into that and It's nice to see that it was not in vain. I don't spend much time preaching to the choir, but when I do, I always try to put forth a message that is optimistic and encourages people to keep fighting for a good cause. I also try to portray weeaboos in a positive light, there's no way in hell I'll stand to see my peers made to look like shills and cowards. There are SOME weeaboos who are willing to fight and to die for the sake of preserving the existence of their (actual) nation and a future for white children. I don't know if I'm in the majority here but I know I'm not alone and I'll be damned if I let Holla Forums forget that there are others like me.

so it goes like this, like a shit pipe:

huff poo > wash poo > guardian

This. NEET Death Squads will arise and it will be glorious.

I seriously hope no one actually cares what the hipster faggot Matt Furie thinks.

Let them, this is our domain. They will lose both money and spirit.

Is that fag still revelant? Pepe took on its own form and has nothing to do with the creator anymore.

My how times change

it's almost like the left/right divide is an artificial one.

It's almost like nobody in the mainstream media has any fucking clue how the internet works.

Didn't Matt Furie make those incredibly racist rape-culture comics that were scrubbed from the internet?

Be careful with unsourced images.

I think they've been deliberately misleading us latly. Clearly shillary is playing dirtier than before..

Its almost like they never mentioned them in the mainstream media in the first place :^)