Negress chimps out on old lady

So this negress chimps out over an old lady asking if her kids were going tricker treating because they were wearing fucking bed sheets or as she puts it traditional african garb.

Tulsa riots 2.0 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.go
face
youtube.com/user/sisterletava/videos
gofundme.com/teamgo
liveleak.com/view?i=560_1473845305
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/blacks-arent-human/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would I want to waste 2:53 of my life listening to a nigger?

wow. niggers really are subhumans

There shouldn't even be black neighborhoods in this country

(checked)

Moneyshines are hilarious as long as no white person gets hurt.

*Monkeyshines

I met up with a nogette from Tinder once, she was decently attractive for a nigger but I couldn't get myself to touch the damn thing. It felt totally unnatural being close to her, so I just started to act autistic and went home.

my favorite plant is sage

muh culture

such beautiful colors and smells from my favorite plant, the sage plant.

You mean a shitty ghetto / government housing project where decent whites don't want to live?

She makes it out like the blacks built the neighborhood instead of just infesting it.

so what youre saying is youre so autistic you couldnt even fuck a nigress without sperging out

Hi 2 shuckin and jiving shills

Here is why - i'll take your REEEEEdit troll bait.

BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE ARE ON DISPLAY

AND THEY ACT LIKE THIS DAY IN..AND DAY OUT

AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE THEM A PASSSSSS.

pass time is over - Whiteys don't want to drop pain.
But the pushin is just pushin and every tree snaps
and breaks. And there will be some crackin when it
breaks. and black mama...shes gonna feel it.
Yall gonna feeeeeel it. Its gonna be so loud.
sheeeeittttt

we must weed out the degenerates within our very own ranks.

mispronouncing sage

skecklestein pls go

i openly said i'm autistic and she thought i was joking, so i don't think that was the problem. it just felt wrong.

don't slag tinder, without it i'd still be a virgin.

You didn't had to start as in the first place as you DID use Tinder.

Didn't watch the vid, but the h'wite lady should have known to not talk to the animals like people.

he met up with her with the intent to fuck. i didnt encourage shit im just pointing out that most likely he wanted to fuck but still couldnt.

caught red handed … by the anime police.

No really nobody cares. Your shitty meme about first post being a shill is rarely true. It's generally the cry of lazy shit posters and redditfaggots.

yeah, it was my redpill moment regarding race mixing. i saw the light last minute, kill yourself.

Why doesn't Holla Forums like watching chimp outs anymore? After november all you trump newfags are going to be extremely bored. I hope you all leave so we can go back to having more diverse threads.

It's actually true fairly often, kike

I like watching chimpouts, post some

Because we have more important things to do right now. Mental energy is limited… time is short.. we could be one autist away from securing the election.

Holy fuck this thread is shill central. Some of the posting style smells of Goon, too.

Im just waiting for one of them to drop cumskin..

Isn't that a Freech thing? There's probably overlap anyways.

There are some leftovers from the raid that happened earlier.

They're all the same

I don't understand why we pretend these animals are human

How can sandra's ass be racist? It's just a body part.

I always enjoy chimpout threads.

The negative response to this type of thread as of late may be a result of anons being overly vigilant about slide threads.

you should kill yourself not me. dont be mad im pointing what a little bitch you are. im sure it was because you saw the light at the last minute…

Or a butthurt nogette shilling for CTR

im not the one who met up with a nigger with the intent to fuck am i? the autism is strong.

I'm pretty sure pic related is her:

First name is likely Letava and Nallah seems to be one of the daughters.

>Google Plus for Letava: plus.go * ogle.com/111491554241453902847

Judging by the African last name (which was most likely invented by her or her mother) and the name of the business (Teamgo, a play on words of their family name) it seems a likely match.

>face book.com/nailah.mabilijengo

You can't make this shit up, Holla Forums!

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

Does OP have the copyright to this video?
If not, then mods must take it down immediately.
Holla Forums could face legal action otherwise.

Excellent counterpoint redditfaggot. How's the_donald these days?

I'm fucking crying here.

Tulsa is still recovering from us bending them over the table and giving a good fucking

Here is her main youtube channel:
youtube.com/user/sisterletava/videos

She advocates for violence against police officers. It seemed like her daughter was the one filming the Dollar Store video. Notice how she grabs the phone out of the employees hand while leaning over the counter and then slams it back down when she is done screaming? That's at least two misdemeanors right there.

please, niggers, never stop making up names. It is just too fun for the rest of us

Is this the designated nigger hating thread?

And without it, you wouldn't have that STD either

These uppity niggers man…

her children are probably named shit like "la-kuwnadididobooboo" too. these fucking niggers have about as much connection to africa as i do to japan and my family is irish & german ancestry.

Christ man, get a grip.

At least you didn't get an STD/bastard child out of that Shaniqua. Things could've been a lot worse for you.

LOL, she has appointed herself a "chief".

Some kind of crazy "We Be Kangz cult".

What do you mean designated? Every thread is a potential nigger hating thread, but if you have some good content please post. I miss my days over on Chimpout.com.

RIP Chimpout.com

I will never forget you YTISFEDUP

Question for niggerball fans: why is there such a disproportionate amount of blacks in the NFL? Has it been this way for a while?

Kek at the 'gress ooga booga name.

I have school pride and also have no place to talk sports now that /sp/ is dead. I don't apologize for it

I thought /sp/ migrated to 76chan during the Great Infinity Kerfuffle.

It'll be a jewtube dump, mostly from that channel. I don't into webms.

it is because niggers where bred with each other by their slave owners to make the fittest niggers possible as they made better field workers and would sell for more money. Also, mandingo fighting had to do with it as it was literally survival of the fittest. If the mandingo survived then they were gifted with niggress slaves to fuck.

It is just as dead there, sadly

I have pride in my state.

And you cheer for it's niggers. I get it.

I cheer for them the same way I would cheer if mandingo fighting was still around.

I see. Then you'll love this next one.

those niggers aren't fooling anybody.

source: gofundme.com/teamgo

From what I can gather they tore the sheet metal off an old camper trailer and then nailed it to a rickety wooden frame they built that turned out fairly crooked and unstable. They ended up with extra space and instead of accomodating it to make cabinets they just called it "outdoor storage." I'm really not sure what they were going for at all.

Oh, and she refers to herself as a literal queen with a prefix of Ch., which I guess means Chief.

WE

WUZ

KWEENZ!!!
literally

Lot of lulz to be had with this one, anons.

She has a point. Why would you ask if they're going trick or treating in the middle of September? Black trash screaming at white trash in a store owned by jewish international kabals.

Why should I care OP?

Good. Lets get back to nigger vids and forget sports

Im going to include the great titles for the vids from the sites im finding these. This one for example is:

=Sherilla's Butt Nugget Damages Mans Car and Then She Goes Full On Chimp==

liveleak.com/view?i=560_1473845305

Dear god, they cant handle civilization.

I feel bad for the kids, he didn't mind confessing until his dumb nigger mom started yelling and freaking him the fuck out. I feel that the only proper way to save black people and restore them to a respectable race that will work to strive to better theirselves rather than stealing from other (race mixing) is eliminating this abhorrent culture.

don't. nigglets all grow up to be niggers.

Compulsory sterilization for all welfare recipients when?

(those trips)
I still think that the best bet is paid reparations with small print saying they have to go back to africa once paid

why not just offer chemical castration for like 3k upfront? nigs would bounce on that like a tiger.

as someone who has worked construction and dabbles in woodworking for a hobby there is just so much wrong with video i don't even know where to begin. that shit is a legitimate safety hazard.
i would say not considering it appears she was trying to eye the fucking thing instead of using you know an actual fucking level.

Because America won't truly be great again until the niggers are gone.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS

WHITE COUNTRIES FOR THE WHITES

Because their parents are fucking abhorrent, we should aim on having nigs being a respectable race so they don't want to breed with one another and create to strive for better things for themselves so they don't have to rel on whites

Chemical castration just lowers libido and sperm/egg production, it doesn't sterilize. At the very least females should have to get Implanon/Norplant and males should be vasectomized.

(checked)
DNA evidence shows that niggers are less evolved versions of us. It has nothing to do with how they are raised. Its like trying to make a wild animal a pet.

WHEN WHITES STRIKE BACK
Truth About Lynching, Tulsa Race Riots "Black Wall Street"

day of the rope, when?

This. Blacks are essentially archaic homo sapiens, what humans were some 60,000+ years ago. They need to evolve on their own.

Came across this while gf was watching jewtube.

Enjoy.

offtopic but this video is proof that game shilled to high heaven. """indie game""" my ass.

What a stupid fucking server (actual slave). She did it on purpose to cause something! Even if she thought she was being funny, why does she even bother talking to the children? Trick or treating in September? Americans sure are stupid, and they try to blame it on the blacks, sure is funny seeing that server cower in fear.

nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/blacks-arent-human/

the fuck are you on about dude

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

]

LMAO are they straight out of africa

they look like shower curtains they stole to me

top goy

what, are you from Michigan?

Fellow construction worker here, that thing will never be approved to be on the road.

And what was gained from this exaggerated behavior? Did she do it for indulgence? Did she expect she would "cure her racism" that way? I don't get it?

It is for the same reason as any other chimpout. It is easy to trigger a nigger to go feral, and they think they can get free gibs for it

How about this: America gets all its best basketball players, and europe gets all its best basketball players, and we hook up a game. Who do you think wins?

in terms of nigger/floorsqueakball, the american nigger team would probably win. its the only thing these urban monkeys are good at.

It makes me slighly upset. She's yelling at some old innocent hag in a very unreserved manner. The hag is completely cooperative and polite, and yet this absolute negroid humanoid keeps making elementary school insults. Does she really think 80 yearold hags care if they get called "Bitch"?

Ok, you swoop up your best nigs, and we will swoop up the best yurotrash basketball players from the south and from the soviet bloc. I bet the eurotrash would win over the amerinigs in basketball. 100 bucks.

With Niggers it's all about the "Gib me Dats"
Doesn't matter how much you bend over backwards to help them, it's NEVER good enough.
They either reject it outright, or destroy it.

Never forget children: Niggers Ruin Everything

WE

I would take that bet. the problem is that niggers are more closely related to monkeys which gives them the athletic advantages in the sport of basketball. If it was football which requires more smarts, for all the speed and size of niggers they would lose. Niggers stink at the most important position, qb. It is why Cam Newton who was in peak shape lost horribly to an old Peyton Manning who could barely throw the ball anymore.

WUZ

She named her son "Justice"…

I have to give her credit for at least looking it up to make sure it was spelled correctly

it's like poetry.

Asshurt baboon detected. Of course Halloween isn't in September. It was a playful comment about someone in costume, which she wasn't aware was some African garb. It's a fucking way to start a conversation about what they're actually wearing.

I don't want to live in this constellation of the universe anymore.

did somebody say poetry?

The ONLY reason Cam is a threat is because of his ability to run. Otherwise he is Captain Buckshot, he throws are all over the place.
When a nigger QB loses his ability to run effectively, be it age, injury or coaching; that nigger then ceases to be "the great negro qb" that the NFL is looking for.

McNabb,
McNair,
Vick,
Kapernic,
ect,
Panthers lost the SB because Denver kept nig in his cage and would not let him run.

Be aware that: that guy is a billionaire.
Enjoy your reality.

People always say that but it doesn't matter. I am an Eagles fan, and the Eagles have had niggers at QB from Cuttingham to Vick and in that time of 20+ years I have learned you can't win the Super Bowl with a nigger. That is why watching Carson Wentz is so great. Now we have a chance

Fuck it would be great if we could have a proper USA-VS-EUROPE friendly superstar basketball match.

So is this AIDS ridden nigger. Life sadly isn't fair

You have problems, but you did the right thing in this situation.

Good job.

Niggers and jews got into mgmt. I know football and basketball have both had their rules significantly relaxed because niggers lack things like coordination, self-control, planning skills. They're not even that strong, hence their complete absence in strongman and rare appearance in MMA.

this. they had to change the rules after the 90s because all that would happen is niggers would try to hurt each other and end up in brawls.

Could go with the other angle - you can have up to 3 children and receive benefits but you get nothing for anything beyond that. Would incentivize whites having more children than they normally do now since they can't afford more children because they're responsible, while it would disincentivize spics and niggers having 13 children since they won't get anything extra for it. Those that are well off enough to support that many extra children wouldn't worry about not having the extra money, and are mostly rich, white people.

This would help on two fronts in that whites would be paid to reproduce above replacement levels while blacks will most likely end up getting even more abortions and with how often they shoot each other probably would break even if not drop below replacement levels.

seems less an issue of strength and more of dexterity and balance. you ever see a nigger fight? they swing their fists like scythes.

So I live in Tulsa. It's a decent place if you remove the subhumans, but then again what place isn't. I've noticed that there's been a higher amount of sandniggers moved in over the past few years and they're slowly taking over businesses. Wtf is that about and why are they even here? Walking around Woodland Hills mall, it's always full of disgusting apes with their shitty behaviour and stench. It's painful how "diverse" this place is.

A friend who grew up here said that a few decades ago or so, the city had this brilliant idea to spread Section Ape all over town instead of clustered together in the north, thinking (they said, anyhow) that it would break up crime and these savages would suddenly become human if they lived around humans. What a fucking surprise that now crime is everywhere, and everyone is a block or two away from a crack house. Meanwhile, white flight continues to the periphery and suburbs, while the niggers breed out of control and the wetbacks and other refuse pour in to suck the dole.

Pic related, the legacy of our kind.

When King nigger said that the US was going to take in at least 100k kebabs I did digging and found that there is an ideology amongst certain politicians that demand we bring in people for "diversity" sake and also do it to try to flood the areas with new voters. They are there by political design by the politicians that represent where you are. That is why I now live in the midwest. There are certain parts in Minnesota and Michigan that you dare not go, but for the most part, avoid some of the cities and you are good in midwest states

I always get freaked out by their yellow soles and palms.

there are niggers with yellow soles and palms? Ive only seen the ones with pink or brown ones. That is even more disgusting than pink or brown ones

"Stagga azz matafuckaz" . Great retort.

The best thing you can do when recording people like this is to just stand quietly and not say a word. The silence itself freaks them out.

It's a shade of brown that looks yellowish. I know what he's talking about and yea, I found it weird too.

Never seen a black guy with pink palms.

i guess pink is the wrong color

Lol the cucks thought they would be welcome with the africans. Hilarious. It's like a little mini-haiti right there in that rally.

Hmmm…

I can't unsee

slit their throats tear their lying toungues out by the roots and ditch them.

So mote it be

im not sure if the nigs get yellow skin like that due to their genes or if its malnutrition. But i've seen extremely healthy-looking people have those yellow soles

NO ONE CARES

THERE WILL BE NO ELDERLY PEOPLE AFTER RWDS

That is most definitely her. Check the name of the business, the original YT channel that posted OP video, the African names that go with the registered business in the same city, and the myriad of other videos showing the same person. Her daughter taped the dollar store video.

There is no doubt about it.

Don't worry. It won't be long until she gets the chair she deserves

Are these kids retarded?

Shes on the trigger ready to ligger rtrigger freigger

haha freights my friend you work the freight train????:)

That is ware the meat is located! preo type!

Nope. This is cultural appropriation. I remember a video about Afro Americans living in an African country and every single local referred to them with the same slur they use for whitey. Real Africans hate Afro Americans for being uppity entitled little bitches.

Report this channel to local police and FBI.

I find it laughable that King Nigger is still making policy for 2017. He must really believe his "legacy" isn't about to get Trumped.

I always suggest to anyone I discuss politics with to read Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. Obongo is an Alinskyite (so is Shillary), and their belief is that it is a never ending struggle to bring about Marxism whether they hold the office or not. They are Commie Terminators

Oh shit

Look at the evolution of the sport. It was all white people when there were no helmets, or leather helmets only. Head collisions were keenly avoided.

Now there is hard plastic and foam padding and for decades head collisions were encouraged. The smarter of the White men, being the more intelligent of the species, obviously started to quit playing.

Niggers gonna nog, and now our Amerifat football is filled with violent, armored, disrespectful niggers that run around and chimp out.

Professional sports is nigger-tier anyway. Sports is an activity for children and Olympians.

Real humans should not have to live around these nigger animals.

I've read that in boxing some niggers won't shower for days so that nigger stench is off the charts, and produces such disgust in (white) opponents it affects their ability to concentrate.

Reminds me of lemurs and their stink wars. This article talks mainly about mating but they also do it in group battles.

lemur.duke.edu/oh-yeah-smell-this-or-conflict-resolution-lemur-style/

Lel comments are now disabled

checked

IE, business as usual, right?

good for you for not sticking your dick in dung, but why even go in the first place?

AFRICAN GARMENT

I can't believe no one has pointed out

BED SHEETS N SHIET

WE WUZ KANGZ

Remember the old days when the clerk could yell "you're banned from my store"

You never went door to door to collect trickertreats before?

Why are there apes running around wild in U.S. cities?
Have we no zoos?
Have we no animal control departments?
Does no one care about the diseases they spread?

What do we pay taxes for, anyway?

because the US president is an ape

Oh, yea…I forgot.

Rape is a serious issue, don't treat it lightly.

Those robes look comfy.

Niggers will surely perish from God's Earth. They are inherently and holistically unfit for existence. The future belongs to the intelligent races. Europids will conquer this planet and move out to explore the stars. This is fated to be, Hitler literally did nothing wrong.