Dump

Similar shit

Why does Holla Forums worry about the white race if we have this?

wasting a white goddess on these disgusting tan skins

is this rape or consensual? she doesnt look like shes enjoying this, and shes still young, so unlike disgusting grown women i care about this.

i feel angry when witnessing this mr ultrajew

All rape is consensual.

those guys must literally not being doing to her pussy since she is so quiet and looks more scared than anything

i take it she's being raped but too paralyzed to protest. I do admit that it is quite funny that shitskins are taking their turns on her. Must be a thing of beauty once she gets pregnant and has to tell her parents what happened

and the reason I think it is so funny is because my cousin's gf went through 3 paternity tests and all 3 were not the father so she had to end up telling everyone she had an orgy with strangers and didnt even know who the father was. my dumbass cousin still wanted to take care of the baby before we talked some sense into him. then again he was 15 and that was his first fuck so im sure he had some emotional attachment

poor thing :(

she deserves it for trusting shit skins

i'm fairly sure this is considered cp

no, it's just beastiality.

why do you care? I thought that was your shit.

Also moar

i bet those were the best 19 seconds of sex she ever had

user, you sound salty.
are you angry that some roach is getting Aryan PTP and not you?

why would i be salty about some weird chick letting some diseased monkeys fuck her?

i just think it's gross.

Do you think she would let a random white guy take over or would that suddenly make it 'rape'

for the love of Christ someone put a Blacked.com logo on that vid

I think I know why you're a virgin, user.

lol america

What movie is this from?

The white knighting in these threads is always hilarious.

She's young still. She gets my respect until she turns into a jaded grown woman.

Which she will eventually turn into, despite whatever fantasies you may harbor.

But right now she's still a young cutie who deserves better than being used by a bunch of jungle monkeys who don't actually care about her and keeping silent when she probably doesnt want to be doing it.

They sound like kids… reported.

a

Link: An Experiment In Terror (1986)

There's also a french comedy from the same year with a fake chimp in an implied bestiality relationship with a woman - Max mon amour (1986) [english: Max My Love]

It simply does NOT get more {—-} than this!

Damn that was so funny!

m

k

m

shit

l

c

y

as

u

This board Is Full of Censorship