Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/bJPEAQr.gif');
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_cosmology
archive.is/0eQi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit

also remove the god damn party hat already faggot

add more party hats

I don't even know what you've been doing. But I haven't been banned yet, that's for damn sure. Spamming the easiest way right? Also don't get rid of party hats until tomorrow, I need to land one on fucking tinman from wizard of oz. Can't right now because cant do shit on Wii U Internet Browser.

fuck you nigger jew

Moar hats

div.post::before, div.post::after{ content:url('i.imgur.com/bJPEAQr.gif'); position:absolute; margin:-79px 0 0 -25px; pointer-events: none;}
add it

your moderation has been fine, but what the fuck is up with all the redditors and 4channers here lately?

What modding?
There isn't modding that goes on here, there is just deletion. And frankly Jim is 100x better at it than you ever were. He can stay. You can fuck off.

examples

The catalog.

Well, there is that hamburger one and that jealous nigger one..

Jokes on you.
Dys has not been doing much modding, Jim has been doing most of it while Dys shills the board on 4chan and reddit to try to draw new lusers in.

it's been a little less active. you've never banned me so the only reason i have to hate you is the recent "fix Holla Forums" gayness. just don't do that again.

also, that song gets really fucking repetitive after the first minute. try vicarious, or just level up and start enjoying dream theater, ayreon, pain of salvation ect. tool is middle school tier tbh fam

literally best mod
hex is still the spammer tbh

big if true

wew

dysomnia is shit

Good. I haven't noticed you lately.

yea he finally stopped attention whoring every day. Yet, here we are again though.

he hasn't even replied to the thread tho

show benis tbh fam

*blocks your thread*

Because the only post worthwhile replying to is my post.

pic related is the fabled hexnomia

nigger

you're the bottom half tbh

if dys offered you would you become a vol again?

no i would have to stop spamming

gasp

stop spamming pls

i don't know. i really do need to get my life together, and being a mod i just spent all my time here. i still kinda do though even when i'm not a mod because i'm still working on getting a job and shit if subnet range and post history is still off for vols, definitely not.

being a mod didn't stop me from being the spammer tbh

based as fuckkkkkkk

fck off gayboi

retard

t. autistic

Spam has been staying up for a little longer than it should be. Other than that everything's been fine.

What can a mod do besides delete things? And don't say "ban" because we all know that is bullshit.

Oh hi hex It's been a while

How's your anus feeling tonight? Is it loose or tight?

look through your entire post history

Why can't one tell me what my very first post was I forgot x(

That is not "doing" anything, that is just looking.

cuz you don't wipe your butt good enough and it's offensive when we have company over

what else do you think a mod could do besides just be a janitor? they can sticky threads, make cyclicals, bumplock threads, lock threads, ban users, delete files in people's posts but not the posts themselves, etc etc
i mean are you legitimately retarded? what kind of retard asks a question like that?

Are you a dumbass

t. dumb

You are the retarded one here if you think mods can ban anyone.
They can ban an IP, sure. But not a person.
And they can ban an IP range, but they don't.

BTFO

I made this for you I hope you like it

tbh this place has become kind of more than shitty lately, that's how I got my life together, by being less interested in it.

same tbh

Dysnomia you need to tell me what my firs post is :(

holy shit you have a big brain don't you? damn i never took any of that into account

And for that matter, there are rarely locked threads, or cyclicals, never bumplocks, and Dys is the only one who makes sticky threads and that is just to attention whore, that has nothing to do with modding.
The reason I ask is that if Holla Forums mods don't do anything other than delete things, why call them mods?

???

You need to be zyklon'd.

gee i wonder maybe it's because they have the privileges/powers of a mod REGARDLESS of the efficacy of said tools?
i mean why use words at all using your logic?

I think that pic says more about you than it does about me at this point.

I agree. I still come here to waste time, but as things improve hopefully I will need to waste less and less time. There aren't many threads that I feel are worth contributing anything of value to. So the only reason I'm here is to shitpost

pic makes you look like a cunt. Stop using it, not effective or good.
Look through my post history and paste my my first post. Don't worry you won't get in toruble. I must've been here for about 3 years by now tbh

Hey genius…guess what?
If the car is broken you are not a driver, you are a walker.
If the mod tools are broken, they are not mods because there are no powers to be had.
They are just janitors.

same tbh. I've spent more time on Holla Forums and /a/ this past month than I have Holla Forums (other to check to see if there needs to be any modding done)

honestly even in the threads that do - i still don't feel like putting effort into posting anything because of the mass inundation of 4channers here right now. i hope they leave or just lurk moar tbh

Good I'm glad you like it

Here are the original gay santa x elf and sperg harness pics in case you want them

that gay santa looks an awful lot like dysnomia

lil bitch

Nah he's way older and his face is all different

Although I'd like to see hex and dysnomia do the same thing

The only other board I had much interest in was Holla Forums, and that board is less and less worth using as time passes as well. It has gotten to the point where it hurts the ideology more than advancing it. Holla Forums is shit now too.

I honestly haven't seen a thread worth posting anything that takes much effort in a while. I could make my own thread, but it would just be filled with 1-2 word responses when I'm looking for actual discussion about things.

to be fair anyone with an IQ over 70 left /pol a long time ago
Anyone with an IQ over 140 knows Holla Forums is just a high level meme.

oops I made another one

There was the occasional good post, you just had to sift through more shit to find it. Now those posts become fewer and fewer. My biggest issue with Holla Forums is that action is actively discouraged in favor of sitting around circlejerking over a fake chaos god and post numbers.

Pisses me off. Uncalled for. Just fucking ban me. I dont give a shit anymore. You obviously don't like me. So why the fuck am I still here? For people to mock and laugh at? That can't be happening right? I'm serious. Always am. Fucking hell, now you've done it you fucking cunt, see you later. Not returning to this board ever again.

>>>/catscradle/ won tbh

yeah tbh

Take your bipolar meds user.

don't tell me what to do

I got what I needed to get from the board, and am working towards doing what needs to be done to further my race. I feel for the ones that won't get the chance because they are dragged down by the other crabs in that bucket.

What's so funny punk

Did that feel like a mood swing? I'm not bipolar but looking back that post is something my step-father would've wrote.

Shut the fuck up. You're impersonating a genius

wwops

the days of catscradle threads were bretty good even though i thought they were gay at the time. maybe its just different people now.

Holla Forums was fun during the election because of the consensus amongst the userbase. it was pretty much GG 2.0. now it's either pozzed by the trump PR team or the users are just normies and edgelords now. they may put out good discussions once in awhile when a thread gets derailed but for the most part the joke that keeps us all coming to boards is lost on them.

tee hee put your clothes back on dysnomia we're not doing that

NATURAL AND ORGANIC CHECK EM

gafy

Get rekt

that's alot of eights

Hitler is my senpai

The election was a lot of fun. I have changed a lot since then, so I kinda felt like maybe it was just me that changed. I wasn't a Mormon when Trump got elected, for example. I do still agree with the board on almost everything. It's just there seems to be such a massive loss in quality, and productivity.

hex………… ur mormon?

I thought everyone knew this by now. Yes, I am a convert. The only one in my entire family.

i havent been active much

enjoy your path. i can't say i agree with your decision, but it is yours

It was the best decision I ever made. I wouldn't want to force my beliefs onto anyone, but I would highly encourage any user that wants to improve their life to consider it.

wtf you don't just "convert" to mormonism

Yes you do

I can tell you exactly how if you want to hear the story

t. muslim

But I thought they were like weird jews when it came to letting anytone in. Aren't you born into it?

Also serious question how do we get rid of all niggers as fast as possible?

lol
nigger i have several morman friends. they were asked to waltz around in white t-shirts for two years after high school and not a single one of them did it. it's scientology-tier. when i see those fuckers when i'm drunk it's an animal response of mine to walk up to them and accuse them of being butt buddies.

tl;dr mormans are faggots who can't keep their youth to follow their beliefs
a large amount of them were fucking philipenos who wanted a social network to get shitty construction jobs

u either namefag trolein or you really drank the koolaid

ummm havent u seen the missionaries? they try to convert people all the time: not at aall like jews who try to get you to not convert

i fucking hate those losers so much

You can be. Basically all that is required to be a Mormon is to be baptized by an authorized priesthood holder. All worthy males in the church can hold the priesthood. This is how I joined.

i'm okay with this honestly

do drugs if you really need some outside influence to affect your outlook on life. religion (including atheism) is normie incarnate.

your choices
niggers

drugs are degenerate

kys

mormons are worse. i can sit and talk to a heroin addict and actually enjoy the conversation longer than i could pic related.

Degenerates enjoy the company of degenerates.

yeah, here are some quotes i like.

has swallowing ideological cock gotten you a job of any sort? I'm still humping boxes from one side of a warehouse to the other to pay rent.

addicts are better people than any of the faggots i've met through college or religious friends. the "well off" sound like 3-4 idiots taking turns readin a reddit thread when i've gone to their parties. one or two hits of a grav or worst, they get "white girl wasted" off of a mockingly small amount of alcohol to where all they can do is dribble and spout nonsense.

just last week with my "have not" associates i lit a house on fire, fucked a teen QT and enjoyed the company of people who could speak through their buzz like they weren't some crippled retard.

yeah, other degenerates are better. if you want clean, intelligent people go to reddit you faggot.

/drunkpost/

No amount of back pedaling and ass kissing will make you likeable. Go to your bathroom and drown yourself in the toilet.

I didn't join to gain anything like that. The things I've gained are more important. If I do receive physical gain from being in the right place, then that's just a bonus. You act as if I haven't seen both sides, I have. I chose to fix my life instead of continuing to spiral down doing drugs and alcohol.

what did you gain? sounds like just another obligation expected f you. why would you want that?
i check into rhab tomorrow and am scared shitless. this is my last night of high. all my friends are in jail.

Well, I used to drink and do drugs a lot myself. Mormons aren't allowed to have alcohol or drugs, so one of the first things that I did was quit. For me that has been a really good thing, I feel a lot better now that I don't use those things to feel better. I also gained spirituality which I did not have before. I know most people on here don't believe in such a thing, but for me it has helped lighten the burden of the things that still bother me today. Before I joined I had only 1 friend, and he was also my drug dealer. I'd hang out with him, and all the different girls he found on dating apps and shit.

Before I joined the church I had absolutely no hope of getting married because all the girls I met when I hung around him disgusted me. Not marriage material in the least, lots of them single mothers themselves already. Now I have lots of friends, and they are good friends. They invite me to do things that are productive, like go hiking. Now I meet girls who want to get married and start a family above all else, and will not have sex before marriage.

Before I joined the church I never would have seen myself speaking in front of large groups of people, now I've spoken in front of my entire ward at church. I've accepted callings which give me responsibility within the church building my confidence to do a variety of things.

Lol dude you became a little bitch

It's unfortunate if that's what you take from my story.

i met a with a group in my youth that tried to make me join their church, then later tried to convince me to do the masons. we hiked, visited rivers, explored the tunnels beneath our town and explored abandoned structures in our historic district. i learned that atheist are idiots that can't see past their own nose or have never been shown an alternative.

i blew those fucks off, joined the military and was kicked out for SJW bullshit 3 years later. i ran my command's newspaper during the election. my commander was a strong woman who loved clinton. it didnt end well

once i left i started selling bud because fuck washing dishes. i had a lot of fun but things went to hell recently. met a girl who helped me sell. i still love her but she's locked away for years, and i know that she was the gun i shot my own foot with. kept drinking before classes and eventually lost school completely after being arrested.

going to rehab because i don't know what the fuck all else to do.

I hope the best for you faggot, even if you are a namefaggot. I think post quality has degraded so much because people have become so afraid of being datamined or all of them are bots/CIAniggers. I'm guilty of my own kys tbh fam posts but the value in Holla Forums is people speaking with no precedent.

lennyface.png

I wish you luck in your rehab, and I hope the best for you as well. I know that when you get sober it will be a blessing to you. I know that there are times when I want to go back to drinking because things just aren't going my way, but every time I resist I feel better about not doing it because I know that if I give in to that urge, I will just wake up in the morning hating my life more. I love to see anons on here lifting themselves up to improve their lives, so I wish you all the best.
I agree. That's why I love these types of threads. I'm guilty of low effort posts myself, and I know I shouldn't contribute to that sort of stuff. The board has gotten to the point where almost every thread is like that, and the only way that I know how to draw out real discussion is to use my name and trip. I take some abuse for what I believe in, but reply to those that continue to talk to me in hopes that good discussion can take place

well i'm going to go finish my last bottle for at least 6 weeks and pass out. godspeed, faggot.
i've hated namefags because i feel it defeats the point, but yea. you have a point. the whole "cult of personality" shit that happens on forums sucks, and i've always been an user, but at least the speech consist of more than kys tbh fam. even SORECHAN, which was good for a second has just become a slower version of this site. Holla Forums is gay now.

did we outgrow is or has it always been shit?

fun fact, i made that webm when you got modded even before i read the thread to gather the relevance. i was just listening to snoop at the time :/

I hope you realize that Mormonism is an international cult modeled after the same frmason system that Scientology is modeled after.

They hide informationfrom you, I hope you know. The lower levels (neophytes) are prevented from gaining information until they devote more time to the church and pay more in tithe. You, and your other missionaries, are being lied to.

Fundementally, the Mormon faith's highest access of knowledge believes in a cosmology that God was the owner of many planets, but lived on Aloween. Lucifer was a friend of Satan. It becomes very strange. This video I've embeded is laughed at by many mormons but the fact is it is true, it's just that you (as an initiate/neophyte) are forbindden from knowing the truth about the chuch.

This thing is an international conspiracy, and I would not be supprised if it is deeply intertwined with the Judeo-Masonic Conspiracy and not a scam in its own right.

I never liked the idea of tripfagging either. I only made one because I became a mod. I would prefer to be user. The majority tripfags are terrible, and only really do it to annoy everyone else. For some reason me being a tripfag seems to work.
I wonder this myself
Thanks for that, it really made that thread.

You have been consuming too much anti-Mormon shit.

More midgets tbh

r u lonely

isn't everyone that posts here?

otherwise we would be on facebook

you've hijacked the thread, hex.
you're proletizing for a crank religion on Holla Forums
dysnomia was right to kick you

ye

ok

dys did not kick hex get your facts right

exactly. and even as much as i try to become somewhat normal, i will never ever use facebook.

i wasn't kicked, i stepped down on my own accord. and you can call it what you want, i'm not forcing my religion onto anyone. i'm simply telling anons that are curious my story.

[pat pat]

why

k enough midgets

why what?

You need to face facts. I hope to help you. You are currently a lower-level member of an international cult and former mormons whom have left the cult have exposed it. The true insanity of the cult is so fantastic that it is laughed at and ignored by many in your position as well as outsiders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_cosmology

archive.is/0eQi

nonsense. if a faggot wanted to go jerk off to pedo shit theyd do so through other channels, this spam may be of higher effort but he might as well just post goatse. why

what a faggot

sounds like someone misses travis two-knives. or spiderman? gaston?

double check, samefag, but fuck you CIA nigger

either you pedos are so fucking stupid that you drop your shit here or you are glow in the dark mother fuckers trying to fuck us over by injecting this borderline illegal garbage unto the board.

what do if pedo cia nigger fbi kun

banned

kys tbh fam

gg

sage the sticky my man

it took someone this long smh Holla Forums all you care about is midgets

ok keep believing that

woaw so hostile
u need more midgets?

wat do?

I haven't seen any legal pictures deleted recently, so I don't hate you quite as much as usual right now.

Completely missing the point of Anonymous Image Boards entirely.
YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE.
Even your precious church will tell you that.

After years of being obsessed with lesbian porn, I eventually came to the realization that I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I LOVE DYSNOMIA AS A HETERO!!

Get rid of the pedo threads. Trust me, banning pedos isn't a slippery slope for free speech.
Everyone thats not a pedo would agree.

this

this

The board is better than it has been in quite some time.
Keep the pedos.
Keep the party hats.

Pedos are the master race.
It has been biologically proven:
They secrete more oxytocin
because they love stronger.
They are real life angels.

Surprisingly decent

Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.Keep the party hats.

You need to research things other than the anti side. You can make anything into a conspiracy if you only listen to the side that claims it is a conspiracy. That side's goal is to get people to quit. You have a fundamental misunderstanding about how the church is even organized. You claim that you have to pay higher tithes to receive more information, and that is completely false. It's 10% as stated in the Bible, that never changes. People in higher positions got called to those positions, they did not pay for them. There is no privileged information, the entire church history is open. The problem with people like you is that you go into the rabbit hole of everything that you don't understand is a conspiracy, and you go looking for things to prove you correct. It's called confirmation bias. People like you are the ones destroying Holla Forums

meep meep keep up the good work tbh

t. soul soliciting pig fucker

If by 'moderation' you mean doing nothing then your moderation was great.
Also sticky that TAKE THE LOLI PILL" thread, faggot.

>>>/trash/

As much as I hate the pedos they do make things interesting so why not?
inb4 t. pedo

pedos like me even though i deleted all the little girls on Holla Forums one time, so they must be OK

fug u hex
y always bring that up
;-;

It was my greatest accomplishment as a mod.

You can't delete my midget spam now >:)
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

How come the majority of "Anti-Mormons" are people whom were former members of the church? For example, that archive.is link I provided is one of numerous articles written by an Anti-Mormon whom was a member of the church from at least 1940 to at latest 1990.

It's been just great. Keep up the good work.

Not true. Your greatest accomplishment as a mod was leaving. It would have had a much more positive effect if you had stayed gone, btw. Continuing to post, especially with your tripcode, only exacerbates the problems which exist here and makes it more unpleasant for everyone.

I'll be gone soon enough.

n,n,k

Because people that invest their time into something then change their mind about that thing are angry when they feel they invested time poorly? Why are most atheists former Christians? A lot of the time they grew up in highly religious families and resent their parents for forcing the religion onto them. If you want the full story you should get both sides, then make a decision. You are taking the side of a biased person, and making your decision solely on that. The same is true if you take your opinions on Christianity solely from atheists, you will only have one side of the story.

Is there any possible way to direct message you? Do you ever hang out on IRC or maybe a Discord?

you're still a good guy, but you are also the spammer tbh

Yeah, that is what Dysnomia keeps saying too.
Yet here you both are.

I was all ready to jump down this guy's throat until you said that last bit. Now I want to support him. Fuck!

There's nothing wrong with what I said.

based

hope that is a joke

Sounds like it tbh

I'm talking about the past year or so. The last time I came here a few weeks ago the board looked like a complete wasteland. Before that there were basically no fun threads.
I'm having fun now, so it is subjectively a big improvement.

I'm deadly serious.

You said that people like him are the ones destroying /pol. I consider that a good thing, and to his credit. You said it like it is a bad thing.

That wasteland was a great improvement over what it was before that, and what it is now. What it is now is just a temp bunker for 4chan faggots waiting for their bans to expire.

(((I love Dysnomia as a hetero.)))

How is hex in bed?

Thanks for the feedback boys.

Faggot.

You obviously don't know what confirmation bias is if you think it's a good thing.

I'll explain. Doing research only to prove you are correct leads to believing you are correct even when you are wrong. You can put anything into google and get results. Whether those results are correct is another story. That's why you should look at both sides of the equation and not just what you think is correct. So if this guy goes out and searches for anti-Mormon shit because he wants to believe that being a Mormon is some massive scam, he's going to get a bunch of negative shit that confirms the negative things he believes even if those things are false. If he goes and looks at both anti-Mormon and pro-Mormon things he will come out with a more rounded view of the topic at hand and be able to make a better decision on what is correct.