"Hitler reacts to"

Normies have been approaching me at work about these videos. "This reminded me of you user." Seeing the leader disrespected in this way infuriates me, though I try to be nice.

This seems like a front to me. A front we need to defend against. It is so easily subverted, just a few subtitles. I'd love to see "Hitler reacts to the DNC" and serious redpills.

I guess the point of this thread is defensive propaganda, please share your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.complex.com/life/2016/03/adolf-hitler-poop-fetish-sex-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit thread
kill yourself shlomo

Are you talking about those Downfall videos where they change the subtitles to a more humorous topic? I dont exactly see how they're disrespecting Hitler.

Surrounded by shills. If normies think of nazis as some parody of a lefty propaganda film, we have a problem. Commies are taken very seriously, even though they predate natsoc by decades. Try harder, kikes.

Hitler was a total cuck who didn't even shoah the jews.

Yeah. They were against abuse of animals, why would they be for abuse of humans. Try harder you fucking jew.

Me:
You:

You're not getting paid today.

Nice tactics. Are you drunk?

Hitler was a cuck = the holocaust didn't happen? So that's your argument.

don't worry op

we have the best memes

hitler had a brilliant mind that could promptly and wholly answer questions. be like that hitler

I'm told learning english is difficult but if you keep with it, moshe, you'll eventually understand grammatical context.

I've thought the same OP, but it's a fairly old and dead meme. Also, the joke is implicit on Hitler overreacting to an unimportant topic - if you were to sub it with righteous anger, the humor would be lost, and thus its memetic potential.

Downfall's portrayal of Hitler was of him as manic and nutty. I think a better avenue would be that one german comedy from last year of Hitler coming back to life in modern day Germany, Look Who's Back. It was already accidentally red pilled (though with some slanderous absurdities like shooting a dog that bit him), if we slightly resubbed some funny scenes, it could work wonders. The portrayal is much more like an "Uncle Adolf".

Oh I'm not worried. I am completely loyal. Defeatism is the enemy. I made this thread to defend against another idealogical front against our views. I am doing his work.

Thank you for a real reply. I've seen look whos back, but it misses the reality of downfall. Those were the end days, during the mass rape and extermination of germans. Look who's back is way too absurd. It co-opts itself.

Don't worry about it, fam. Being able to laugh at Hitler and jew jokes is the first step. You'd be surprised at how many people I've opened up to topics they previously wouldn't even consider just by getting them into Rucka Rucka Ali.

(checked)
Great point. It still opens the door. This is why I made the thread, to see what you guys think. Thank you.

This, it's all just in good fun and comedy is the best way to introduce pills- it's why we've been so successful

We're still behind. MDE and sam hyde is the first thing we have in the normie spectrum. Don't get lazy.

Bump. I think this is important, aryan blood demands it. This is a big propaganda front for useful idiots.

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT MUSHIE, I SAID BACK IN THE OVEN

Every time.

This thread was jumped on. I wonder what it was that I said. Of course, the shoah. Every-fucking-time.

The Hitler Reacts videos normalize Hitler. They're getting people to agree with him – albeit on things that he never actually said.

You could try to slip out a few redpills with the format. Maybe Hitler Reacts to White Genocide? The timing is perfect. His angry reaction would be obvious, and the rant could contain plenty of redpills. SJWs would share it. If you're lucky, it might produce a Salon article about why white genocide is good!

The "Hitler reacts to" videos are quite old but they generally make people more sympathetic to Hitler than anything else, at least in my experience and what I saw in the comments.

Hitler has been called everything in the star cluster and this isn't true anymore than all those others. I hope you meet the mods soon.

Reminder Cartman is everyone's favorite character.

Trying to blend in a little too hard there Moshie.

No, the joke is that you're supposed to misname these images

They make people more sympathetic because most normies dont know a single thing about the third reich. They hewr nazi snd shutter. For no real reason, because of propaganda.

Fuck your kike tactics. When I look into the mirror, I see blue eyes and white skin. I don't have anything to prove to you.

Why are you looking at your wife's boyfriend in the mirror?

Nice try. Thanks for the bump, now get into the showers. SCHNELL!

Whatever happen to Holla Forumss version of (He's Back). Did the person editing it finish it?

Sauce please?

What showers, the ones for disinfecting people? They never killed anyone in showers, you fucking kike.

What a retard, just filter the users you don't want to read. Don't fucking encourage banning, the mods are already trash and ban for almost anything. Shit I got banned for saying milo yianopolus and Holla Forums shouldn't be lumped together because milo is a faggot. I guess Holla Forums now defends faggots and bans people.

Yeah I said it, ban me if you have to. I remember when Holla Forums wasn't a crackhouse filled with delusional finger pointers

Did I say that? I know the holohoax as much as any of us. That brings back the question in my mind, why are you shilling against me?

Correct someone elses record, preferably on halfchan.

Keep trying kikes. I'm here. And if not in this thread, in another.

14/88

…shit

Nothing is sacred to you kikes, is it?

Last word, huh?

Djd you ignore the sticky? Did you not see the banners. I haven't said anything in this thread outside of natsoc ideology. If you accuse me of being a ctr, what accusation? What have I said.

I refuse to abandon this thread. Newfags need to see.

Filtered and reported.

Really?

Why did Holla Forums users make such a fuss about SJW's blocking and banning and reporting on social media but now do the same shit? You do understand the hypocrisy right? You want shills banned just like the SJW's wanted anons banned from their chosen cyber haunts.

I guess this is cuckchan now

See the jew. Don't look away, look into the flames. This is war.

Filtered and reported.

Lrn2 Reverse Psychology OP.

uk.complex.com/life/2016/03/adolf-hitler-poop-fetish-sex-life

+20 schekles. I hate you kikes so much. Wait until the real shoah. You had a warning. You'll pray for labor camps. There will be no parting of the sea. Only death and destruction. The ultimate irony, because death and pain is your currency.

So there is no don't ban in your world huh? You dont mind doing exactly what made us look at mainstream social media as hug boxes and echo chambers, do you? You think I'm trying to make some subversive comparison to alter your opinion about sjw's and non sjw's never seeing that I'm saying YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING SNOWFLAKE. Filtered and reported? YOU are the reason Holla Forums is turning into a hugbox.

I don't know what you posted since you're a filtered kike, but you should fuck off to Holla Forums with your shitty opinions. Reported your post again.

If you filtered him, why are you replying? Because you're a stupid kike?

Wew, I must have made the rabbi angry!

I don't even know what you're talking about. Makes me glad I deal with traitor whites and subhuman leftists. You're fucking idiots and easily exposed.

How is that slander? I mean I know the guy was a vegetarian and Tierfreund, but who wouldn't shoot a dog that tried to take a bite out of him?

14 / 88, brothers.

Dont worry. You'll be one of us soon enough. Just remember, you're here forever.

The Hitler Reacts and Fegelein The Lost Tapes really helped soften me up for the JQ and the Red pill.

don't talk about hitler, ever. just don't.
giving him any exposure that's humourous or of any kind does nothing but literally slaughter the white race.
i wouldn't even can't.

i warmed up to Holla Forums after "hitler did nothing wrong". i'm warmed up other people to that joke as well. they thought it was fucking hilarious. then i explained things about hitler. it's funny because it's rediculous when thought of in one way, but serious when thought of in another. it's funny and true. also, "there is no such thing as bad publicity".

i'D ARGUE THE HITLER REACTS MEME HAS HELPED NORMALIZE HITLER in a non-villainous TO NORMIES.

fuck caps

I find nothing disrespectful of Untergang parodies, they're fun to watch and if anything useful for reminding normies that Hitler wasn't an epitome of all evil who wanted to murder everyone, like the Jews teach. Stop being a no fun allowed faggot and cheer up

People really think Hitler was just a screaming, German man, most people have never even heard his voice.

Let them live with their ignorance.

You've been trolled by ancient memes, OP. While I find nothing wrong with your suggestion to use the Downfall footage for stuff like Hillary's crimes, getting worked up over people making the edits for fun is retarded. Hitler had more of a sense of humor than you.

Early on the Hitler parodies were partly what got me interested in researching the subject, after some laughs I started wondering what the fuck the real man had to say. As far as the movie itself goes, from a red pilled perspective you may not like it but at the time to my normie-eyes Hitler was portrayed as a fairly normal human dealing with some very fucked up circumstances and also contributed to me being interested in the real history. Even the "muh 6-million" at the very ending didn't change that.

Nazi jokes are great. The first step to breaking the conditioning is to be able to laugh at a supposedly horrible event.

Hitler followed a vegetarian diet because of medical reasons about something related to digestive system.

Adolf would occasionally eat meat. Remember the ridiculous amount of shilling and disinfo, tihs is just one more case.

you are a shit person pls have cancer

everyones least favouiret

I think he did, I recall a thread where OP put it up on a torrent site somewhere. I want to know where it is too. Supposedly it trims off the "fat" scenes that were inserted to help play the film off as not being in strong support of Hitler.

Then new series of NCIS looks amazing.

I had an idea, but I am nowhere skilled enough.
Splice footage dindus doing nuthin' with the shooting of the dog, make it look like if he was shooting the dindus.
Or arguing with a radfem.

Fegelein was the original shitposter

Are you new, OP? Anyway, defensive propaganda sounds good.

Does anyone have a cluster of all Hitler speeches etc? A pastebin?
I had to demagnetize my hard disk recently.

The dog shooting scene only happens in the movie. The book also has a much, much happier ending and basically portrays Hitler as a 100% nice guy. I'm not exaggerating. In short, the movie kinda ruined it a bit for the sake of propaganda.

For those interested in the ending:

Hitler joins the Green Party as their new frontrunner after the Green rep was suspicious but eventually she warms up to him. He sets his degenerate millenial secretary on the path to a loving husband and a happy family. Book ends on a high note when he finds out his secretary is pregnant and Hitler joins the Green Party.

i kek'd

They were testing to see if you laffed, OP. You should have.

How new are you to the internet bud?

You are a little faggot for being so sensitive. Its a joke, you are as touchy as a sjw.