GET IN HERE FAGGOTS! RAID COMMENCING

We are attacking Hillary Clinton using the #PepeMoonMan2016 and tagging all the twitter accounts of media organizations that made articles about Pepe being a White supremacist symbol.
We have a bunch of faggots doing this right now, we will be mentioned on Fash The Nation next week.so be part of our 5 minutes of fame
I'm @Br0tus on twitter and I'm leading this assault

Other urls found in this thread:

hashtags.org/analytics/PepeMoonMan2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hashtags.org/analytics/PepeMoonMan2016/

It doesn't seem like you got any work done, dummy!

If anybody on this board is stupid enough to use anything but a burner account for this shitty raid then they deserve to have the Clintons find them.

hurr durr we literally just started. come help us if you want to have some fun

Whoa! Everyone is saying Pence is The Wojak in this duo, but what if he is the Moonman? It would explain his unwillingness to call David Duke deplorable and explain his willingness to back down on the fag cake thing: keep his power level hidden a bit longer. Folks, a real triple K mafia lunatic might be a heartbeat from the presidency.

Thanks for the new meme

Wow this is the gayest thread I've ever seen

#WHOISMOONMAN

Thanks for correcting the record.

NO

You're a fucking idiot. KYS

Or A Jew

Shameless self bump

Reporting in bruder. Is this too violent?

Go for it bro

LET THE MOONMEN FLOW!

Sure you are

Look at me now.

Fuck off CTR falseflagger.

Kill yourself concern troll

I'm @night_0f_fire on twitter and I'm leading this assault.

What is this autistic shit?

Shit raid

((( we )))

This False Flag op is retarded. Thank you for correcting the record.

Your retarted if you can't see how stupid Clinton would look if she was forced to address Moonman. Pepe has made her look ridiculous to a huge amount of her voters. Moonman takes that to a whole new level

Stop being a autistic fuck. Are you going to sit on your ass all day complaining about false flags or are you going to help gaslight the Hillary Clinton campaign?

Shadilay

Not falling for your jewish tricks, nice try though.

This. If she has to make another "explainer" post on her campaign website about MoonMan then she will look so bad. I know many lib shits who are freaking out and not voting for Hillary because she is crazy addressing Pepe

tbh I kind of want to see Hillary go after Moon Man. I want to see her totally drain out by targeting widely used memes , one after another.

The record has been shadilay

Your the one being Jewish. You don't want Hillary to look retarted by us forcing her to address Moonman. It can only be bad for her campaign if she has to address it

This

Whoever doesn't join the #PepeMoonman2016 campaign is a literal jew. You're not a concern troll. You're a shill for fucking mossad. Fuck you, piece of shit coward commie jew fuck.

I didn't know Holla Forums was such a kike concern shill board.

Lets have some fun and cause some butthurt!

Not your personal army.

sage

bump, kill yourself faggot. No one demands that you join but, counter signalling us is plain cowardly kikery
Exterminate yourself

Go sage yourself Jew. You just don't want Hillary to look bad. Why else would you respond if you weren't trying to correct the record

get moonman attached to hillary's campaign instead

Are you dumb? It makes her look like a conspiracy theorist if she keeps blaming Putin, trump and Alex jones for memes being sent to her. It literally can only make her look stupid

"Don't interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake." -Napoléon Bonaparte

way to out yourself

have a look at the thread quality in the cat
we are being shilled hard
it's afraid

Her mistake is going after memes. She has already attacked Pepe and looks ridiculous. We need to add a bit more fuel to the fire

Moonman seems a bit extreme. What about Ben Garrison?

no! its called free speech you communist faggot!

fuck it. i dont care. im in. is it #pepemoonman2016 ?

He makes cartoons. Moonman is a literal meme. It's a McDonald's meme turned racist. It's literally insane. If she gets forced to talk about it makes her look ridiculous

retarded, you don't want her focusing on a real person, this adds an air of legitimacy.

Attacking moonman, a mcdonalds mascot, for being an ebil rayciss nazi mascot is on par with attacking a cartoon frog

lurk moar

That's the spirit! It's #pepemoonman2016. Find some journalists to spam

I know, which is why I'm telling all my normie friends that Hillary made a mistake and meant Moonman.

which journalists?

Yeah, this stinks.

Yes.

Die.

Anyone who has written an article about Pepe

She needs to address Moonman. It makes her look crazy

#PepeMoonman2016 jump on it Holla Forums!

fuck there's some funny shit on the #pepemoonman2016 tag

gas all pr cucks

Yeah there is. It's amazing shit