Diet

Which is the red-pilled diet?
I know old notions on nutrition but since the modern food industry is pozzed and Kosher it might no long apply.

in today's world:what do healthy aryans eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne
youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson
amazon.com/Nutrition-Physical-Degeneration-Weston-Price/dp/0916764206
aryanism.net/culture/aesthetics/food/
intensivedietarymanagement.com
ss.fitness/#nutrition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

- Avoid HFCS
- Avoid GMO and mass industry food
- Avoid chemical additives
- Avoid processed food
- Avoid palm oil and margarine
- Eat a balanced diet
- Drink a lot of water (preferably spring)

Meat, broccoli, spinach, and water.
No bread, no potatoes, no rice. No sugar.
Pick up heavy things and put them down.

/ckfitvegan/

Tallest people in the world are dutch
Dutch people eat - Bread, Milk, Butter, Meat, Fish, Vegetables, Fruit, Cheese, Potatoes and more.

The best way is to grow your own food and get meat from local farmers who feed their animals well. Eat less meat, the amount we eat today is too much.

This

hotpockets

genetics = traits and influence health
genetics exclusively =/= health always

The average dutch person is not obese.

Well unless you grow your own veggies/fruit and have your own well you're kind of fucked either way.

Eat meat in small quantities, veggies, fruit, grains in large quantities.

Some bread is fine, don't go overboard or white.
Some butter is also fine

Also avoid milk. Milk is for growing children, not men.

Why SHOULD one wish to be tall?
taller people have more trouble packing big muscles

Milk is the white mans drink only non-whites don't drink milk.

Cry more manlet

why SHOLD I wish to cry more?

:O

5 tablespoons of semen daily

You have no idea how hard it is to keep a healthy diet, practically 90% of stuff in the supermarket is a no-no if you don't wish to consume the edible jew.

Okay. be aware however that all animal products increase the risk of disease. not just because of infection, but heart disease/ diabetes/athrosclerosis/cholesterol issues.

you can get all your protein from plant sources and do just fine. both animal product consumers and plant based consumers need to supplement with b12 (methylcobalamin) and D3 (cholecalciferol)

I'm not a doctor so ask your doctor.

my ancestors didnt care about your faggot diet they ate meat and here i am also going to continue to eat meat

Veganism is for SJW's, don't fall for their propaganda user.

Hitler was a vegetarian.

Oh boy, this meme again….

Okay. Have fun with high cholesterol and cardiovascular issues.

Milk is only a thing because people of Europe were poor and couldn't feed their children properly along with water being unsafe to drink.

Unless YOU yourself have a modern day distillery and a dairy farm and make your own natural milk, you're killing yourself with the shit they do to it.

Milk is fine but you need to get real milk, the one that goes to shit if you don't drink it in 1-2 days. Over-industrialized garbage you get from stores isn't even milk and will cause calcium to gather on your joints.

Hitler had medical problems and he needed to cut down on meat he didnt do it because aaaaaaaaaaaaaah meat is murder

kill thyself nigger

trust me, you don't want to eat anything that came from anything that can swim, walk, or fly.

eat a nutritionally balanced diet of whole unprocessed plant based foods.

look up the nutritional intake needs and research what plant foods contain what, supplement b12 and D3, and make sure you get a all your vitamins and minerals.

I love peas and chia seeds, maca root and spirulina, raw nuts, and fresh veg.

I get my best deals at trader joes or whole foods, if it's expensive don't buy it because it's a ripoff. shop carefully. websites like mountainroseherbs.com and znaturalfoods.com have some decent prices on some products. be careful.

ask your doctor before doing anything.

Also this.

Natural milk is fine.

I know and fully understand that veganism has become this meme where it's associated to undesirable types of people but the diet and way of eating itself is the literal best way to eat. begging you to drop the preconcieved notions and just try it. I don't care if you call it Holla Forumsanism just try it.

Suck a dick vegan faggot

Kill yourelf vegan

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT. ONLY PUSSIES DON'T EAT MEAT

this has to be bait. hahahahah trader joes

Veal it is, then.

the redpill is to cook stuff yourself and do sports. No pre-processed food. If you cook yourself unhealthy shit you will still be 10000% better than a person who eats processed healthy food (a paradox)

don't go into diet autism. Just cook and sports.

Vegetarian, not vegan. Besides, it was his personal choice, he didn't include it in his program or tried to force it on everyone. Unlike Soros vegans of today that want to behead all who eat meat.

I do need energy, and meat is the best source of it for me since i'm a mesomorph. You just need to eat less meat, not cut it completely

Holla Forums veg only can confirm this.

only calcium intake = fuck up your own calcium. no magnesium/vitamin d/vitamin k/ other vitamins to help absorb it.

ask your doctor.

Mainly fat (absolutely not trans-fat, but all other types are fine. You do need saturated.).
Secondary protein from animal sources.
Third fiber and vitamins from vegetables.

Your diet should mainly consist of high quality meat with some nuts and vegetables on the side.

Also, exercise.

Wrong, unless you have legitimate medical conditions.

You're getting your dose of nutrients sure.
But your body needs meat to circulate and replenish your blood and build muscle or heal lost tissue. You don't get that from only veggies. You get the nutrients to do so, but that makes your body work harder.

Every vegan I see looks unhealthy. Because they are.

Fug I forgot fruit :-DDDDD

That shit right there is why it's not a good idea to be vegan if you don't grow your own food from normal, non-sterilised seeds. You can get B12 easily just by not spraying your veggies with chemicals and not peeling them. Veggies you buy from stores have depleted nutritional value and are sprayed with chemicals that kills a lot of useful shit as well. If you don't grow your own food, you're pretty much forced to eat meat in order to stay strong.

Meant for

does anyone else notice how shills always sage?

this is the response I get anywhere I mention this. I only brought it up because I genuinely want to help Holla Forums get healthy. I used to be a huge blimp and I lost 100 pounds and never gained it back like the other diets I tried.

you all act like fools instantly making fun of me because I only eat plants. what does that show about you? you have some idea that I'm some kind of person you don't like and you don't even want to try it. how can you make assumptions about someone you don't even know?

Holla Forums just try it. don't eat soda and chips and think you are being vegan, that's a junkfood snackatarian. eat whole unproccessed plant based foods and sup with b12 and D3.

ask your doctor.

don't judge me, judge yourself. you automatically just judge me and call me a pussy but you have no clue what you are missing out on.

I can eat spirulina and other high protein vegetables and do great. meat isn't some magical superman potion.

It's because you're that same faggot from /ck/ who thinks he's ebin trolling because he gets replies.
You've wasted time on this bullshit that you can never get back.

meat and animal product (milk eggs) consuming people still have major problems absorbing b12 and D from their food.

I am here today because my ancestors ate meat you are a fucking entitled little shit that can only have these thoughts because we used to eat meat holy fucking shit end your life you are a genetic dead end.

Lots of unwashed peasants are already giving their unwanted opinions and vomiting forth foul ego-stroking. Deny them (You)'s for they know nothing.

Tallest people in the world are Dinarids.
The Dutch are only the tallest country in the world.

I have visited /ck/ and I have seen trolls who try to promote gmo's and those who troll as fake vegans all of them for the butthurt it causes. I don't like people who create unncessary conflic for no reason. I'm here on Holla Forums talking about this because helping Holla Forums eat better is important to me.

I think this guy had the right idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne

Memes and shit-flinging aside, you are what you eat. Stop living like shit and you'll probably stop feeling like it.

A fine wine on weekends has benefits too.

calm down on the butthurt. people did what they did then, and that doesn't mean that we have to do the same now.

In the Essene Gospels of Peace there is much wisdom but even that got the prophet killed and the idiotic masses led themselves again astray.

Go suck a dick coverd in peanuts and grass.

this the guy who sells powerjuicers?

Yes, because it's not natural for us to get it only from meat, especially for those with blood type A.

tell me honestly, why do you have such a stuid knee jerk reaction to someone saying they only eat plants? were you raped by a plant when you were little? what a faggot.

Don't forget to take Vitamin K2

One of the many signs of a false religion.

what about blood type?

You are a genetic dead end.

my nigga

Lettuce make proclaim this simple wisdom for thou retards

"Knowledge is regarded by the fool as ignorance, and the things that are profitable are to him hurtful. He liveth in death. It is therefore his food."

"…he who kills, kills himself, and whoso eats the flesh of slain beasts, eats of the body of death."

You want to know what to cook and eat huh? Watch this cheerful man's videos and follow suit.

youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson

I can just eat fresh dark green vegetables, why would I buy some pill with additves?

Every time I see a vegan get whiny I eat some extra meat.

Read this book:

amazon.com/Nutrition-Physical-Degeneration-Weston-Price/dp/0916764206

Scientific studies of healtht diets.

Spoiler: it's not veganism

thanks for sharing your argument with logical points that actually debate anything that I said.

you really proved that you were right.

No problem nigger

Blood types indicate what kind of food is better for you. Those with blood type A shouldn't eat much meat, the opposite is for blood type 0.

What kind of source do you have for this?

Im too lazy to type it all out but basically you want to do a paleo diet / cavemen diet / med diet. Try to limit carbs as much as possible, drink a ton of water, and make sure to get enough potassium and magnesium and supplement with a multivitamin. Dont do permanent keto or anything but limit net carbs to around 60 max per day and eat plenty of fatty cuts of meat, mainly salmon/tuna/chicken/turkey. Red meat only 2 times per week generally.

I think your talking about k1

kill thyself nigger

Just google it, you'll find plenty of researches that were made.

Why not?

I mean keto is ok I just think historically Keto was probably only happening in the winter in early humans.

smart, I'm sure thats what really happened

nice debate you have there, you really proved me wrong.

It's amazing to reach the point of inedia like in OP's image and I'm glad none of you sinners shall ever know of such heavenly bliss. For your vulgar ways have reached the creator and he is not pleased, such you shall suffer. I shall not suffer to further cast pearls before swine.

Indeed nignog

yah man im sure bread was abundant too

Bread has been with humans since civilization.
kill thyself

what about before that though? pretty sure humans ate mostly fish and game, combined with foraging. thats why we lived near rivers.

Doesnt really matter

Veganism is pushed by kikes to make men become low test nu-males, the same as to why they are increasing meat prices. They also made produced some really shady studies about how meat leads to disease to validate their propaganda. Do not believe the lie of veganism as the panacea vegan faggots make it out to be.

it's not hard to eat vegetables, meat, and bread without sugar

dude but our bodies are more than just the last 5000 years. look at niggers. humans are pretty much designed to eat fish.

A red-pilled diet includes meat as it shows you understand the hierarchy of life and that you exercise your power over the weak rather than treat them as equals or superiors.

owh shit the last 5000 years have been a mistake someone notify the pharao

i mean bread and grains have their role but it comes at expense of a short term gain verse long term health and wellness.

I guess thats why your father is dead.

I'm starting to notice that too. When somebody who actually put forward a good argument for abandoning meat and dairy, it gets bombarded with people who insult without providing any kind of counter argument.

Makes you think.

The amount of meat that we eat today is way too much and does in fact lead to a lot of diseases. And actually the shady studies were made by meat industry.
What both vegans and people like you don't seem to understand is that all kinds of food that you can buy in grocery stores has degenerated and is not good for you, not just meat.

That being said, I would like to see a source of veganism being pushed by kikes. I noticed many vegans becoming nationalist recently which I don't think is a bad thing, the more the merrier.
It's probably because of Nationalist SxE bands like Wehrwolf who just can't stop themselves from shilling for veganism though. Music is very underrated propaganda here.

my dad is alive and eats fuck tons of fish.

>this goy doesn't want to be a big guy

Kek

Superaryans eat only what they grow/kill themselves.

The source of veganism pushhed by kikes is made by the leftist eco industry who tells the govt to reduce meat production because it leads to global warming. I do agree that the average American eats way too much meat but a balanced diet witohut processed crap or HCFS/high dosesof sugar/soda is best and most cost efficient than veganism without funding big pharma. Avoiding all meat and diary would actually lead to whole lot of pain in the elderly because of a partial deficience in Vitamin D and calcium. Not everyone can afford constant supplements.

Just the fact that you need supplements to avoid being malnourished is a bright red flag that your diet isn't really that healthy. You get vitamins and other nutrients more effectively from actual food than supplements, anyway.

b12 is dangerous to supplement with because they bind it with cyanide in the cheap ones

That's some sick logic you got there friend. Kikes made global warming myth to steal shekels, true, that's why they'll make meat more expensive. But why would they shill for goyim to stop eating meat then? I don't buy it.
Except if they realised that soil and water won't be able to support the size of meat industry needed to feed all the scum we have for much longer, but I doubt that, considering they only think of ways to make more shekels.

You can get everything you need without eating meat though, but not with the food you buy in stores. That's why I'm always saying that no matter what diet you have, you will only eat healthy if you make your own food.

Being vegan is not a good idea if you don't grow your own shit.

Every fucking thread turns into a derailed argument with vegan shills and those pretending to be vegans.

Do vegans eat eggs? If not why would they not eat eggs?

cyanocobalamin (B-12) isn't cyanide, even if produced artificially from the cyanide anion (not the hydrogen cyanide aka zyklon B or sodium cyanide aka suicide pills you're thinking of) that is in activated charcoal. Guess what faggot, hydrochloric acid and lye mixed together produces saltwater..

Playing both sides: Goyim meat production leads to global warming, let's tax the shit out of meat. Look here goyim, we have the new organic 100% biological and nature friendly (overexpensive) vegan stuff you should eat instead.

The average normalfag doesn't have time or the energy to produce his own food, he most likely arrives home and is drained from having to work as a slave while acting inhumanely PC so HR doesn't fire his ass.

vegans are gay faggot

The average normalfag is a soulless fusion of flesh and bones who doesn't have a clue of what's going on. Good riddance I say.

Every Nationalist needs to at least try to get independent from the system, buy cheap land and grow shit, have easy to feed animals like chickens, rabbits, goats, and learn how to hunt etc.
Let nature take care of the scum, because the fact is that Earth won't be able to sustain so many people for much longer.

You may be right about kikes playing both sides though, but I don't think they'll shill much for veganism, meat industry makes tons of money.

Or you could just order raw organic milk online?

Just fuck off and stop trying to push your shitty lifestyle, like everything meat is best in moderation. I say that as I have easily 200lbs of venison, duck and salmon in the freezer.

You make an unnecessary sacrifice and get upset when people mock you for it. That's why everyone thinks you're a faggot.

One last post for lurkers who want to lower their meat consumption, since veganfags weren't that much useful ITT.
Black lentils are a good idea, average nutritional value on 100 g is 23 g of protein, 41 g of carbs and 17 g of fiber. And it's not that expensive either, costs about 6 - 8 € on 1 kg in my country.

I eat salmon, rice and soy sauce every day, because I don't need to properly cook anything but it's still a wholesome meal.

get a load of the gook

Most degenerate hellhole in the world. It's even wore than Canada.

Honestly, do what works for you.

It seems like anons here have a pretty good idea of what you should generally look out for:

If you have this mentality while simultaneously seeing what works for you and what doesn't, you'll be good.

For me, removing all grains/carbs/sugars and focusing on protein rich diet did not work. I ended up going vegetarian unless it was hunting season, at which point I ate meat.

Find what makes you an Übermensch.

It's a winning combo

aka traditional whyte diet

it ain't rocket science

fad diets are shit. if your health is poor its because you aren't eating the diet of your ancestors

DON'T EAT FRUIT AND VEGETABLES

Doing so supports the millions of migrant laborers used to pick them. Eat things that take little to no migrant labor; grain and dairy farms for example. Slaughterhouses are staffed by migrants as well, so take that into consideration.

How fucking retarded are you?

aryanism.net/culture/aesthetics/food/

>you now realize that lanklets will never be big guys
FOR YOU

The funny part is you typed this while produce that was fondled by anus-scratching shitskin hands was ruminating in your stomach. Don't pretend otherwise, child.

The true red-pilled diet is 100% man seed.
High in protein and testosterone to make you fit and sexy!

THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS BOARD
EVEN IF IT'S LEGIT IT'S SLIDING THE OTHER ON TOPIC SHIT
go to /fringe/ or something

Jewsus Christ user, how goy can you get?

please read

dumb kike.

How long Dutch people live? How long Japanese people live?
So who have better diet?

Also, Japanese are short. That means they have horrible diet, right?

Only dumb milk industry brainwashed americans drink milk.
milk drinking = goy

How about 'healthy', vegan foods? Like arsenic-rich rice?

yes goy, go ask your brainwashed corrupt doctor

Then thinking is not your strongest side

farmed has the biggest mercury of all and also other chemicals. Best fish is ocean fish. Small short-lived fish contain neglible amount of mercury

OY VEY how dare you have a diet that was considered perfectly normal until the age of consumerism!

FUCKING GOY!

I personally followed ketogenic diet and lost 100lbs.

I'd say this one worked well for me.

Anyone who legitimately eats rice is retarded.

The only grains the white man should be eating is rye in the form of bread.

Are you implying Farmer Jim doesn't ship in stinky little potbellied goblins who can't speak english to pick his produce on the down low? You're naive as fuck, might be braindamage from the parasites you contracted after consuming traces of beaner feces.

You can just use green supplements instead of veggies, they're legit.

Well breast milk is great as long as you make sure your source female has near perfect diet. Since breast milk is completely dependent on diet it's only as good for you as what she eats.

Eat fish. Or not. Modern industry is poisoning the oceans so eating too much sea food can give you cancer.

Drink fish oil.

They also use camera angles and short actors to make him a big guy.

Why did you need to remind me that this exists?

Vegans are faggots. Gay ones too.

What a story Mark

Hope your fish aren't sourced anywhere near the Pacific.

Japs eat smaller portions that's why they live so long user, the idea that it has to do with their diet is just disinfo to get you to buy placebo supplements.

If you reduce your calories to what the average jap historically ate you'll live longer too. You won't get huge muscles though so if you're a bodybuilder just inject steroids and enjoy a short life of being joocy.

Vegan for 6 years here. Fit as fuck, can drop and do 50 pushups without touching.

High carb(fruits) raw food, high water content fruits and veggies.

30 mins of direct shirt off sunlight per day.

10 - 30 mins cardio twice per week.

Avoid petroleum products and synthetic chemicals: fluorides in waters and salts, shampoos, soaps, ect…. Yes even candy.

Be an adult and do your fuckibg research. Check out freelee as an example. Shes pretty cool even though shes anti gun and a fucki g mega cuck who cut her boyfriend's balls off.

35 grams of bee pollen per day supplies every nutrient the human body needs….

Your pee should be clear and odorless.

You're on your own from here. Good luck and don't ever stop learning…

#organicordie

Not OP, but chiming in to say good job. I lost 65lb on a ketogenic diet.

Are you lifting now?

what about protein and fat?

Pic related is what you need, from the last fash food thread.

This. Even on an anonymous image board they can't help fucking shilling their kike cancer.

KYS faggot

That 35 grams of 🐝pollen supplies every amino acid(proteins) and contains plenty of healthy fats.

Animal fats end up as cholesterol in your arteries. Just avoid animal products all together.

Just stop.

Are you even getting paid for this one, shlomo?

Everything you need to know is here:

intensivedietarymanagement.com

True ubermensch don't follow one diet but experiment around with multiple diets until they find the one they like that works.

I cook vegan because I have no access to any sort of good quality meat or egg, for whatever reason local whole foods has dank milk though and can attest to the fact it's a meme.
Normal food gives you like 10x the energy vegan food does, also makes your shit and digestion much better so I assume it's healthier.

>>>/fit/
ss.fitness/#nutrition

So your saying if I start eating better my sinuses from comieforina's shit tier air quality will clear

Huh that makes you think

No, but your body will be able to adequately compensate for a shit environment if you eat right.

Food in the Netherlands doesn't have 6 gorrillion antibiotics and hormones in it user.

If you live in America don't eat meat from stores. I eat meat but I hunt and trap my own game because it's actual meat and not jewish poison raised in a jew farm.

No I'm not getting paid for this one either: raw food has been shown to have consistently cured cancers and other diseases.

Just to name a few that work.