Satan shall rule all and be above all beings

Satan shall rule all and be above all beings.

very nice and edgy r/atheism thing to say my dude

You satanic bastards can not understand one simple thing, your fallen angel is like stupid rebel trying to break solid rock with bare hands. He will never rule! :)
P.S. His time here is ending soon

Satanism is incorrect but it doesn't deserve all the hatred people have for it. It's spiritual teachings are better than New Age teachings, that's for sure- and anything is better than semitic/judeo-christian-islamic religion

His time is ending here, and starting everywhere else. You shall die Christian.

You just throw the rock on another bigger rock dummy

burp haha

hh

You wacky kids with your Satanism and your pocket computer phones
Back in my day we just got drunk and stoned and smoked grass

meep meep satan is alright with me tbh

sanada.website

Found the Jews thread guys

My imagery friend can beat up your imagery friend

Found the Christfag

Bump

anti-bump

Where, there is only one Earth… also why should I be christian. As far as I know truth does not have religion

Lucifer, not Satan.
Lucifer is the Light, the apex of creation in the dualistic nature of our world and of everything, not a dark god who is merely the counterpart of a perceived jewish deiety. Creation having attained intellect, and intellect or thought being a source of divine creation, the intelligent humans are the crowning glory of nature.
What is Satan, as they know him, but a judeo christian character who is the antithesis of the vengeful father already offered them by christfags? In fact, Satan as a concept was a metaphorical interpretation of the spirit or inner physiology. better known as the kundalini, this of course was before jewish tomfoolery which is the origin of Lucifer and Satan being portrayed as a fallen angel of their jew god rather than ideas more closely related to spiritual alchemy

Or just throw your head at the rock as hard ass possible

Futas are very nice

i would really into it without the penis

I hope the devil rapes you till you die.

Don't blaspheme against our darklord, you don't know what you are dealing with kid.

What a waste of good trips. Those should have gone into the worship of Kek.

source?

sucks to be you, satanism is gay edgy larping for manchildren

Satan can't measure shit otherwise your internet would be smarter.

as of the ancient Gods , Kek and Cthulhu are not that far from each other, they are very much related.

Kek is a real god. Cthulhu is a meme spread by faggot who never bothered to actually read any Lovecraft

Next you are going to tell me that yahweh exists and he is sitting on a cloud in heaven somewhere…

Yes Gods exist,but also they don't.
read about Thoughtforms,God forms and egregores.
Those things can have very real and tangible effects on the real world, and they do exist on the astral realm,empowered by thought and will of the living creatures of the universe.

At a certain point they take the form of matter, thought and energy condensed into matter with supernatural powers. thus the Gods.

Read the Sumerian and Egyptian mythologies, what you guys call the Ogdoad are actually the great old ones. H.P Lovecraft did not pull all this out of his ass, like Aliester Crowley he was channeling real cosmic intelligence.

How can you not see the connection, the whole Ogdoad are reptiles and amphibians, the Old gods Tiamat and Absu are chaos dragons….

come here fagboi i will make you forget all about your nonsense comicbook religion

Do what you will, your opinion hardly matters.
the cult is 20.000 members strong and growing
let's see who laughs last.

i will when i'm with my father in the after life laughing at your stupid asses who allied with fictional characters

What do you mean by the true light?