Tfw you btfo someone online

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/zcssrjus?token=cb3aa6bf1651edaf9461ae068c1524b7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tfw you're a cuckold commie lover who loves black dick

this

bazinga

im not a commie and fidel castro was a nationalist who used gommunism as a symbol but thats all

lol okay retard

>thinking you don't have the right to do exactly that

no

Ur a faget

no

t. opposite man who says everything as a negation to what he means to say

can you fuck off

Nah kys

You guys like black boi pucci?

Nah kys

If you wouldn't fug that pucci you're gay.

Still wouldn't tho

clyp.it/zcssrjus?token=cb3aa6bf1651edaf9461ae068c1524b7
You're low test. You probably prefer getting fucked up the ass.
Black traps are hot and love white cock.

Lol U R a gay nigger lover

Nah asians are better.

And even this is only in his dreams

No. That's her saying my name. And no Asians are not better. We have to dominate niggers so they don't get uppity. Feminize black bois.

You think you're shitposting but really you're normalizing literal cuckoldry. Fuck you

How is fucking a nigger up the ass "normalizing cuckoldry" when you fuck someone up the ass you have power over them. If a nigger fucks a white trap up the ass it's humiliating to the white race. When a white man fucks a nigger trap it's humiliating to the nigger. No wonder whites ate dying out. You cucks don't understand dominance.

Cuckoldry is when someone else fucks your wife. Not when you fuck someone else up the ass. How retarded are you. Go jerk your microdick.

Cuckoldry is a good thing when niggers are the ones getting cucked.

You say that but we both know it's a dog whistle. Black men are black men, and that's one step from being a literal cuck. So once again fuck you for trying to normalize cuckoldry.

If a nigger fucks your wife then you're the cuck. If you fuck his wife then he is a cuck. Learn some logic.

you're talking about black men, not anyone's wife you disgusting freak.

It doesn't matter if you sage you impotent cuck it won't move. There's nothing wrong with fucking a black sissy up the ass cause you're asserting dominance. You are claiming that fucking a black tranny makes you a cuckold but that's illogical because a cuck is someone whose wife fucks other men.

you lost the argument when you tried to ascribe a new definition to a word that's been around for 1000 years

No wonder the Jews think you are a goyim. You can't into logic.

Sexual attraction to black men isn't just disgusting, it's one step away from the same kind of cucking that you've been trying to push onto image boards for years. Not that you failed you're trying a slightly different tact. At least it's different. But you'll never succeed at this because no one but you wants to get aids, no one but you wants a black man in their bedroom, and everyone but you can see the line isn't drawn at whose "wife" is getting fucked but at swinging with black dudes.

It's different if you're the one dominating them you faggot. They want to push the idea of black men as dominant. If you fuck them up the ass and they take estrogen and make themselves impotent that's the opposite of what the Jews want. Cuckoldry is not being attracted to niggers cuckoldry is when someone else fucks your wife.

You only get AIDS from getting fucked in the ass. It's rare to impossible to get it from fucking someone. That's why straight men have very low rates of AIDS but straight women have higher rates.

They want to portray black men as superior in masculinity and dominant. Black men dressing up like girls and getting fucked up the ass I'd the opposite of what they want. If you are getting fucked you can't procreate. You're a mental midget TBH.

Your argument would be a lot more convincing if just yesterday there weren't a dozen posts about white men being cucked. Dog. Whistle.

You're fucking retarded. Keep jacking your dick multiple time a day like the Jews want you to. I literally posted a pic of a white man cucking a black man. You are paranoid and insecure.

Yeah duh faggot. By someone who isn't me. By our enemies. By enemies of white men who want white men to be cucked. I want white men to be dominant. How does shit from yesterday have to do with me when hundreds of people post on this board, you moron?

is that a child or a dog…?

cool thread. I like