Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Inherent_Resolve
youtube.com/watch?v=EcNWmgIN0MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post some h3h3 or some edgy underground alt-comedians

no

t. reddit

we need to convert tj to third positionism tbh

He shit's everyone so he's still relevant. Anyway I consider this video one of his best.

first i've seen of this guy. breddy good.

One of his other best ones.

that one was shit, the reason for the islam problem is to blame on the US/globalists

That's part of the problem sure. Why does ISIS have a problem with the russians and the chinese and the jews also? Seems to be a commononality beyong their feud with the USA.

NOOOOOOOOOIIIICE

Isis is funded by the us and Israel and saudi arabia

probably because we gave a bunch of people who grew up seeing their fathers killed by foreigners guns and fueled their third world ooga booga ideology with "fight your government" shit. then we stood back and went "oh fuck" as they just kept killing, not satisfied with a US placed government.

tl;dr the US funds another cancerous rebel force with no contingency plan

Good thing, I come on 8ch. Where people have top secret insider info about world politics!

i was a naval officer during operation inherent resolve you fucking nigger and there was a very strong consensus that we had no idea what we were doing
but maybe alex jones, Holla Forums, or CNN knows better

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Inherent_Resolve

i know, but pay attention to 2016 on the page. we started hitting infrastructure.

That duel was intense. Holy shit.

that movie really just pissed me off and i could barely watch it but i just fast forwarded to the parts from the book that i wanted to see played out.

On the same note. Kung fu hustle.

this one is just fun

The Mob gets the main antagonist The Beast out of jail but they're not sure he's the real deal…

that movie is fucking great. i like how they did the "over the top" shit we see in avengers-tier movies but they still did large portions of the fight scene in one camera shot like the old classics.

another cool fight scene because why not. when i saw this trailer, my teenage self cummed buckets. too bad the actual game was shit compared to soulstorm.

Word. I'm pretty sure it was top dog in the chinese box office for several years.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcNWmgIN0MY