Libertarian Cities Thread

Libertarian Cities Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dj_8ucS3lMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that doesn't look like a landfill

gay

i just imagine these cities like New York City where the air is 40% stink dust. and God, don't I hate new york city. Who can blame them for being Godless dykes when you need eighteen jobs to afford a fucking soda. why the fuck does everyone have short hair? I didn't realize there were girls in this city until one of them started talking. Furthermore, everyone in new york walks around with their jeans rolled up on one leg. Isn't that for when you're riding a bike? Roll your fucking jeans down you idiot.
They have the shittiest tofu cakes and everything has to be covered in string light for some reason. You know those string lights are all made in china and probably have fucking microchips in them listening to all your new york conversations. You can tell who's got that job in china because they're the ones walking around without face masks, hoping it kills them quicker. I stayed in the part of town that smelled like piss and every building was under construction 24/7. I also believe there was an ambulance siren inspection site somewhere near me. It was hard to tell over the sound of nobody being able to afford brake pads. I suppose it's hard to save money when your entire city is full of alcoholics and the bars are open until 6am so everyone can stay wasted and forget about what life must be like somewhere that won't give them instant lung cancer if they take too deep a breath. I went to central park by the subway where the city seems to disappear, which would be great if that actually happened. Speaking about the subway. AKA the underground poop train where you have to lift your feet for the rats to scurry their way home (ie the gnawed open chest cavity of the homeless man next to you). Lots of people will tell you New York is the best city in the world. And those people can straight up eat my asshole. Just ask my dad, who got stabbed by a police officer when he tried to buy a large soda.

didn't read lol

good for you

notice the walls to keep wageslaves in

WALLS ARE RAYCISS
TEAR IT DOWN!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit now THAT was a killer joke!

These pictures are too low res and a libertarian city looks more like the Kongo. But here are some concept art pictures you're actually looking for. I dumped my whole load in one of these threads a few months ago so you probably won't see anything new.

Dane Cook always had this face of "holy shit I can't believe this is working" on stage. Honestly, props to him for tricking so many people into thinking he was original and funny

Whose going to maintain these massive tech cities? The tax payers? Oh wait….

Landlords, retard.

Individuals, retard

libertarian city in the front of the frame in the picture, regular civilization in the back

am I doing it right?

why would a libertarian choose to lie in the city though?

Thinly veiled Globalism Shill Thread.

they wouldn't, they would own the city and make others live in it

THIS UPSETS THE LIBERTARIAN

When the time comes, you'll be the first ones to be shot.

but you cant be a libertarian and make people do things

People actually lived happy lives in that "slum"
youtube.com/watch?v=dj_8ucS3lMY

commies once again prove that they have never even gazed past their concrete hellholes

that thing was truly a modern, dystopic wonder of the world.

the people

the people

libertarians aren't ancaps, retard.