BASED TED

Ted Cruz still trying to 'save the internet'

A handful of Republican lawmakers led by Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is waging a last-ditch effort to stop the US government from handing over control over internet domain names to a nonprofit group of global stakeholders in a debate that has become highly politicized.

At a senate subcommittee meeting Wednesday, Cruz even suggested that Commerce Department employees could face two years in jail for allegedly violating provisions in a government spending bill that prevents the agency from using funds to carry out the transition.

archive.is/OAbEQ

WHY DO WE HATE HIM AGAIN?

open borders and tpp

who?

Maybe he can redeem himself but then again Ted Cruz fucks everything up.

Fuck him
We need to take control over internet from US. US is shithole without human rights.

Literally who?

Every time.

Because he's a disgusting backstabbing kike-loving slimy piece of shit rat? Only reason he wants the internet free is to convince retards and normies to vote for him on 2020
too bad there won't be elections anymore by then

Looks like someone doesn't want the UN to have access to some files there now doesn't it

Who the fuck is Ted Cruz?

sage for eceleb faggotry

He's just doing this so he can say later "I tried to save the internet". Apparently that's where he thinks his delegates are hiding.

Also, I would not be surprised if this thread is also on halfchan.

I've been wanting to shitpost this somewhere.

Huh, he's good for something after all.

only shlomos use tor

This one sounds asian tbh fam.

I'll bet guns actually do make ass sounds when Ted Cruz uses them.

Essentially this. He's obsessed with our memes. This is why he hired ole Danny Boy Gabriel and tried to hard to subvert this place and halfchan. It's also why Hillary has spent so much money on CTR. This is just Ted trying to get back in our good graces so if he runs again, he can say "look at what I did for you, you owe me , now become my meme machine".

LOL

He ate a booger on TV and my tendies came up, Mom wouldn't get me more. My blanket was soiled, my comfyness ruined.

he won't get shit if he's face to face with a Trumpson or Trump himself again.

WTF i love ted cruz now

You stupid nigger. He's not trying to save the internet. He's trying to acquire control of it for himself so he can fuck us over for memeing him out of the nomination. You need to more closely examine the actual legislation he is putting forward here.

WTF, I LOVE TED CRUZ NOW!

Fuck off.

why haven't I heard about this on anywhere else besides Holla Forums? Not kikebart, not twitter, nothing. wtf gives man?

Because he was also fighting to increase H1B visas 500%.

HELLO

hello rato…
delet this

god dammit we're not doing this shit again.
people who post this need to go on Kek's shitlist.

sage

It's on Drudge

I MEME FOR NO MORTAL MAN

I meant to sage that one

Because he's a cuckservative.

Rafael "Rato" Cruz is shit, still pretending to be a 'conservative'.

Because of everything else he's done.

Holy shit lad this is golden. Kasich confirmed comfy uncle tier.

didn;'t he talk shit at the nomination?

So h'weird. He'll sure shit on atheists but he'll never say anything bad about the le good muslims.

Because he wants to throw open tge borders and import more brown Democrats.

Radcliffe is a kike btw, something i've always found funny

Someone taught him that DNS involves domain delegation.

HAND ME THE DOMAHINS

He will only fight it for as long as he thinks he'll lose. He is the definition of controlled opposition. He'll work behind the scenes to make sure it goes through if he starts thinking it might get blocked.

The man is basically a Bush, with a penchant for lying to tea party types.

hello rato

Who is Ted Cruz?

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD