Trump's Week

Somebody I know on Facebook just shared this. I know a lot of this stuff isn't real, but at the same time,
it saddens me to think someone I know could be this stupid.

Any especially good counter-images to this?.

Get a twitter account and ask the twitter trolls these questions. Sort through their latest memes.

Not the place to ask.

When you die it pretty much stops you from doing anything. We would think everybody knows about this obvious fact of life, but you're dealing with democratic puppet.

Remind them, that was made on august 4th.
1.5 months ago.

& then this happened.

/thread

"Got pneumonia" for a 68 year old does not have the same connotations that "I have a cold" does for a healthy person in their '20s/'30s.

Oh, and she fucking collapsed on camera and was thrown into a van like a sack of fucking potatoes doesn't help either

She died.

Reply with this and laugh at them

Just berate them and try to get them to suicide.

Or just start posting images from the leaked emails, admitting pay to play, showing Hillary was behind the Arab spring, etc.

this
watch the salt flow

Most of that is just typical media smears and lies. Son tweeted nazi meme? Just ignore it.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with pretty much anything on the Trump side.

No. Point out the absurdity of a frog meme being a symbol of white supremacy.

Send him this picture and ask him why he supports a party full of kooky conspiracy nuts.

this

nice

God damn this shit pisses me off. All of it is media lies and leftist rhetoric shit. The worst is a good chunk NORP's will eat this shit up. On the other hand is shows we can do the same as well.

Needs better trigger discipline.

Anything else?
You're a low-intelligence cuck if you couldn't refute that image, OP.