Fuck

So I threw a party and someone puked on the off white rug, the stain wasn't coming out with regular scrubbing so I applied bleach to the area. Now the area is whiter than the rest of the rug. What the fuck can I do to make it not look like an eyesore?

nigger

Bleach the whole rug

This is your only option now

Please tell me you didn't use straight bleach.
If you did, you might as well throw the whole thing out now because straight bleach will eat away at the fabric of the rug and in a very short while you will have a hole there where the white spot is.
Whatever you do, user, make sure you do one very important thing: learn from this.

pee on it

Does this really matter that much?

Rearrange the furniture so that it is covered up by a table or chair or the sofa or something.

Blame the dog.

this then this

You can attempt to use a watered down blend of grey RIT dye, and apply it all the way into the carpet, using paper towels to remove excess. Honestly though, I wouldn't have high hopes for this on a light color, though it's cheap enough to at least try. Remember, you can always come back and add more color, but if you add too much then now you have the same problem all over again.

Oxidizers, like bleach and various peroxides, DESTROY colors, rather than allow stains to be removed.

are you fucking retarded, user?

You're supposed to drink the bleach first to test its potency before appling to fabric

OP is clearly lying about the whole incident.
That is a cum stain on the rug.

you're practically retarded

That's what you get for inviting nigger minded scum into your home.

I have experience in this area and I can confirm that this is NOT a cumstain

put another rug over it

Another option is to get a sample of the same carpet from somewhere (order it if it's still being made, or maybe cut a section out of a closet or something) and cut out the stain. Put in the patch where the stain was and it should look fine, if you line it all up correctly. Or just put a throw rug over it, it's practically why they invented the fucking things.

this.
and use a wire brush on the edges of the cut to knot the fibres together

this would work if you know what you are doing
find a patch from the closet or under a piece of furniture. place it over the bleach damage, respecting the direction of the pile, and cut through both layers of carpet at once with a good blade in a box cutter. remove the damaged layer and put double sided tape in the hole. fit the cut patch into the hole carefully and work the pile over the cut with your knife blade.

tbh anons ahould know home repair shit. carpet, walls, tile, plumbing, etc.

Throw small rug on top of it, done.

this

kek