Brit/pol/ #1223: Mogg Wave Edition

EU Niggings round up
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/junckers-state-of-the-union-speech-populist-nationalism-to-be-overcome-by-doubling-down-on-europe/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/video-farage-says-eu-sent-declaration-war-brexit-vote/

Most Britons hold traditional right wing views think tank tinfd
order-order.com/2016/09/14/think-tank-claims-theres-no-progressive-majority-in-britain/

James Dyson: Invoke article 50 now, negotiate later
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/james-dyson-brexit-invoke-article-50-now-negotiate-later/

BBC Stars paid more than 150k per year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/bbc-lacks-openness-and-transparency-karen-bradley-warns-as-she-o/

' NEW MUGABE OC': youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY

PMQs: youtube.com/watch?v=jSoxDk879n8

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789493/Three-dogs-slowly-cooked-alive-owner-65-left-hot-car-trained-gym-FIVE-HOURS.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789242/A-house-fit-queen-mother-Prince-Charles-builds-spectacular-replica-Buckingham-Palace-tribute-late-grandmother.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AilmQvekT-0
poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/mcwzbw
poal.me/23j8cx
poal.me/atbrye
youtube.com/watch?v=lrnDOovsmfg
poal.me/finbre
poal.me/dpcv7t
poal.me/qhanji
poal.me/gvywns
antkit.uk/collections/live-queen-ants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ants_of_Great_Britain
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgREWf4NFWYkdjziCtks-Gws5YIdN0Fi
mostholyfamilymonastery.com
archive.is/ELNZN
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/photos/41562927
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/776334950559801348
archive.is/V4ASX
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789626/I-didn-t-chance-respect-traffic-rules-Truck-driver-caught-dashcam-swerving-migrants-attacked-vehicle-Calais-defends-actions-faces-jail.html
bbc.co.uk/news/health-28329737
twitter.com/hashtag/TheGoodImmigrant?src=tren
mattfurie.tumblr.com/image/150376236832
artofmanliness.com/2016/01/25/the-ultimate-list-of-hobbies-for-men-75-ideas-for-your-free-time/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/eu-digital-market-rules-free-wi-fi-5g-european-commission/
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY
poal.me/ux804p
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790603/British-ambassador-Saudi-Arabia-senior-diplomat-covert-Islam-complete-Hajj-pilgrimage.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790604/We-don-t-child-molesters-murderers-Lawyer-owner-two-vicious-Staffordshire-terriers-mauled-nine-year-old-girl-says-SHOULDN-T-killed.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790642/Daughter-infamous-Serbian-warlord-Arkan-reveals-lavish-socialite-lifestyle-turns-18-16-years-father-assassinated-ahead-genocide-trial.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3790805/I-d-died-trying-waiting-list-Engineer-performs-operation-NHS-surgery-cancelled-twice.html
bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-3790527/Great-British-Bake-fans-left-devastated-Selasi-reveals-GIRLFRIEND.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790966/Humiliated-Italian-woman-commits-suicide-sending-sex-tape-ex-boyfriend-taunt-uploads-Internet.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/want-to-know-whats-happened-to-labour-study-parasites/
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/776390964743114753
poal.me/o83ll3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for British Values.

B A S E D M O G G

FIRST FOR KEEPING IT LOCAL

Mogg has a pretty nice family.

I'm ashamed of you.

BASED /FIT/IZEN SACRIFICES BIG DOGS FOR GAINZ

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789493/Three-dogs-slowly-cooked-alive-owner-65-left-hot-car-trained-gym-FIVE-HOURS.html

DAEMON

If I was in charge of Britain I'd knock down all these ugly shit buildings and build beautiful ones in their place.

These places aren't shit.

They're LOCAL.

Archive that shit lad.

I see that's the top comments you're quoting, thought for a minute that was actaully in the article. Yeah, dailymail are well known for fixing their 'likes', they aren't even subtle about it.

He looks like he has a very fulfilling life.

Maybe for you, I live in a Cotswold village.

Who are some impressive violinists lads?

H-hello your majesty . . . c-can't wait until you're k-king tbh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789242/A-house-fit-queen-mother-Prince-Charles-builds-spectacular-replica-Buckingham-Palace-tribute-late-grandmother.html

"do you hate the pakis too, lad?"

Feels bad man.

Paki rape gangs defiling his sister

I'll kill the pakis who raped your sister

Gassing all mussies tbh

Let me guess, a couple of dregs are whining that this is a waste of money?

better to live in a house like that than an agenda 21 new build

daily reminder to lift big so you can smash pakis on the pavement in your local area

It's stuff like this that lost remain the referendum.

Sorry, you're both wrong.

He's thinking about bus times.

stones > pounds

Brit/pol/ < Marxism

>tfw every time someone posts a LOCAL photograph you could swear blind you know where it was taken
WE NEED TELECOMMUTING
N
O
W
The struggle is real

It looked better when he did it in the 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=AilmQvekT-0

ZIOMATRIX DAFTIE DETECTED!

FTFY tbh

tons>cwts>stones>lbs>oz

Oh and I'd hire based bricklayers to do the job and pay them 50 pounds an hour.

Based lad

I miss the civic posting tbh, this is actually worse.

IT'S IMPERIUM OCLOCK

Straight to the gulags.

Check again lad

MONEY IN THE POCKET

BREAD ON THE TABLE

At least post the attractive ones lad, she looks starving.

Stop posting this shit, it's incredibly depressing.

poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/1b05bu

ENOUGH OF THE DAFTIES AND SADDOS

LIKE NICK LOWLES AND GERRY GABLE

How dare you lad, are you implying local issues for local people are depressing? Very insulting to the hard-working local people of this country. Shame on you, be more local.

I went for a run lads and now I have a blister, maybe I should stay home.

Women should not be permitted to drink.

Also, what's with all this hillary shit? One article says she's fine next that she's having blood clots smdh

He's false flagging lad. He's an NA daftie who hates Joe, and is spamming this shit so him and his cohorts can later say "oh this is such a 'forced' meme" at the same time as turning people like you off etc

He spammed a whole thread with it the other night because we didn't all jump to attention when he wanted to make a podcast.

THESE ARE THE ISSUES THAT MATTER

THESE ARE LOCAL ISSUES

Alright then lad. Pic related.

I have five blisters lad smdh. Don't know how they got on my toes either ffs

Blisters are just a sign of weakness being destroyed.

Inferior bread tbh, terrible.

Or shoes that are too new or ill fitting smdh

dont be a fat cunt, keep running bitch

VOTE THIS BONG

Democracy is bollocks though, why should we care what local plebs think?

Community Action by NA local action squads doing cleanups could save the council thousands which could be reallocated to bin pick ups

I M P E R I U M ?

NA OUT

Second one is my type.
looks like my chink ex

Stop bullying

Sweats nasty tbh, the last one is alright though, wouldn't do anything with though.

LOCAL people are upset but don't know what to do.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO ADDRESS THEIR CONCERNS?

GET LOCAL, GET RESULTS!

Whats this podcast about then? I'd listen tbf.

Absolutely fucking sick of bullies.

SWEETS FOR MY SWEET
SUGAR FOR MY HONEY

NA would be alright if they just did local things for local people, like community gardening, setting up tea and cake mornings and teaching chav boys martial arts so they can smash pakis and lefties. If Hitler was a good local lad who picked up litter and planted flowers and liked drinking tea people would like him tbh.

KEEP IT LOCAL!

You don't know what you've stepped into m8y

Hmmm, cancel the bus?

No bus = no overcrowding.

They will be publicising more of this type of work in the future. The do local action such as giving food to the poor and park cleanups but it's all in the early stages. It's why they've gone a bit quitei heard from a source who is definitely not me who is definitely not in NA

Could have a fundraising booth at the big Saint George's Day celebration fete or hire a different firm to run the route if the company don't upgrade tbh

P E R F E C T

Footballers wives tier

I'll give it a go.

L
O
C
A
L

Lets stop, it shits up the thread.

Dump it in >>>/imperium/ for future reference .

How do you get their vote?

This thread is making me want post brexit Briton to have a trade deal so awesome that cute Asian (no sand niggers) girls come over and the next generation of Brits are half white half asian

I am now off to gas myself

London or Bangladesh?

Make local schools apartheid for sand niggers
Hand out British classical education materials for free and let parents home school their kids

Portugal

They are local to Birmingham, lad.

that bricklaying in the background looks foreign tbh

Thank fuck I thought you were going to say Birmingham.

Yeah it mostly is these days, why do you think I voted leave.

Entirely an RAF campagin.

No busses on time

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HELL LADS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WAITED IN THAT THREAD FOR 40 MINS I DIDNT SEE THE NEW THREAD

AHHHHHHHHH FUCK

Should have stayed longer.

Go back there, we don't want you.

Hey fuck you buffy

buddy*

fuck sake

I've done that before, you're not alone in that regard. However.

Fuck off D&C kike

Wrong, they are concerned about school places.

Not all local problems are easy to see!

I think I can, lad. You're using 'which', despite there being no subordinate clauses in your sentence, which would require 'that'.

Mudshits can have the rubble.

A lack of diversity in the local police force.

Meant for

Does my head in, wasnt really paying attention to the thread though, watching a show atm

I've only ever made 1 brit/pol/ thread in my life lad

This why you'l never connect with LOCAL people and get results.

D A F T I E

/Britpol/ has been spammy and hostile the past few days, will you all knock it off so I feel like posting again?
It's much nicer when things are cosy and local.

That's some pretty good local thinking lad.

You deserve to get bullied with that post count tbqh.

Reminder

Blame the spergs lad.

Thanks lad.

Diversity is our strength tbh.

There's been nothing to post about, I have nothing to say to spammers and as rightly says "spergs". Plus I've been spending the evening visiting my mother which never puts me in a good mood.

Mine won't return my call after we had an hour-long conversation on Ethno Nationalism at the weekend (again).

KILL

LOCAL POLITICS GETS RESULTS

ALL

BULLIES

AND

BULLY

:(

SYMPATHISERS

I wish mine would never speak to me, mine is mostly fine when it comes to voting and not wanting foreigns here, she would just be against it if I said it was for it. Honestly I admire your honesty, but rational conversations with mothers is almost impossible.
I hope it clears up for you user.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Going to view a couple of flats tomorrow lads, give me any advice on what to ask/look for?

YOU

HAVE

BEEN

FILTERED

When will the high street finally die?

Probably when drones and automation make it quicker and easier to get everything delivered to your door, you can inspect it and then pay or send it back.

Fulgrim a shit

CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING I'VE FILTERED YOU

test

Just a clarification: Quicker as in quicker than going to the shops e.g. less than 5 minute delivery time, which is entirely feasible within the next decade.

You should have seen what he said tbh

Don't worry lad I'm sure it wasn't worth much. Filtered you as well tbh

Killed two Primarchs, record holder. No hate mate.

REMINDER THAT LOCAL POLITICS GETS RESULTS

The idea of drone deliveries creeps me out.
Funny, since we already live in a world where they carry missiles instead of books.

Normal people dont care, what wins hearts and minds is helping out with LOCAL issues, the waiting times and the dr's, the dentists, thats how you win votes

Is this whole Joe Owens local thing just elaborate bullying lads?

Cheers lad, sure it will.

If you can keep track of Fulgrims history and what's possessing him, where his soul is or whatever is going on then you're free to make that claim. Lets be honest here. the only real downside of Fulgrim is he's a teensy bit gay.

Glad to hear it dude, families can be a right pain.

It's a NA/GCHQ psyop to discourage people from acquiring actual power through mockery.

Well you better get used to it because that's where the technology is going. Land based delivery drones are already being tested in certain parts of London and I don't suppose it will be long until some kind of drone regulatory body comes along and starts allowing autonomous deliveries in certain areas.

Try completely.

You probably have crohns or ibs tbh lad

I'm prepared to accepted a smidgen, but no higher. To say otherwise is double heresy.

Nothing like the good old N.H.S. to completely fuck you with because saving money is more important than caring for people, even when I pay for my own prescriptions.

How do people write so much about stuff, lads?

Thinking locally

What's wrong user? I know some om Holla Forums may call degenerate, but if you need real pain relief use some weed instead. Prescription painkillers are awful things.
I hope you feel better.

Lad…

Sounds like you might need a local solution.

Alright Schlomo, enough of this (((civic nationalism))). We get it, you want East Asians eradicated as well.

Is the deadline for your masters dissertation this month lad?

I think you mean

L O C A L M O G G

lad.

I've been working on it for months, lad

It's noon

Then how do you only have 2700 words?

You're first in line, and I'll get him next.

Why are malteesers putting cripples in their adverts? Do they think it's modern and inclusive? It just seems like they're mocking them smdh

You can do this lad. I've been in that exact situation with my undergraduate degree smdh

Because I've never managed to get my program working. I can't figure out what's wrong with it, so I've basically had nothing to actually write about.

Social justice people are fat.
Fat people eat the most Malteasers.

Get out TTPW, also reported

Yeah well who is going to elect you to do that huh?

Not the local people that's for sure, they don't care about some NEET posting attractive asian girls on the internet, they care about local issues.

MUMMY YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRYYYY AGAINNN

What are you talking about, lad? Does ttpw do computer science too?

IMPORTANT POAL!

poal.me/mcwzbw
poal.me/mcwzbw
poal.me/mcwzbw
poal.me/mcwzbw

It's Scoliosis, I've had the corrective surgery age 15 because it was that bad. I can walk, run, but I always have back pain because of titanium rods and pins in my spine, along with there still being a curve at the small of my back. It's liveable, but my consultant said at the time I would suffer around the age I am now and it would only get worse as time progressed. However it's better than being a hunchback.
So this isn't a problem that's going to fix itself over night, yet when I went to get new pain killers, the Drs rejected my request, I asked why, apparently I've taken too many recently I don't ever take more than maximum recommended dose in a day. So their solution is to cut me off. Brilliant. So I'm in a bit of back pain, soonest I can see the Dr is October the 30th, have to wait until then before I can get any more.
Honestly I tried weed before but it didn't even touch it, needless to say normal paracetamol does nothings. It's like Drs want people in pain.

Yes

Have a rare pepe for your troubles lad

Well obviously there aren't many computer science students on chan sites, so I can see why you'd think I'm him.

And he was saying he had the same issue, I'd filter you but it's too late to be picky.

UNIMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/23j8cx
poal.me/23j8cx
poal.me/23j8cx

Lad…..

I hope you find something that works…

test

Thanks for readings lads, sorry for ranting. Just a bit pissed off with it all.

Just remember, at least you arent wojak

But in all seriousness, I hope you get sorted soon

Pretty damn civic

poal.me/atbrye

poal.me/atbrye

poal.me/atbrye

poal.me/atbrye

poal.me/atbrye

poal.me/atbrye

Checked.
Hmm weed not working sucks a lot, depends on the strain and quality really. Some do much better for pain than others, but it's hard to get a decent selection in England. It really sucks man, I wish there was something you could do.
If it's really bad you can look up how to extract pure codeine from over the counter tablets to avoid fucking your liver and kidneys up. I don't really recommend it and it's also expensive and very very addictive. However if the pain becomes too much to deal with it might be worth investigating.

still pains me lads.

Also lad, you can buy co codamol over the counter at the tesco's pharmacy you know? it's half codeine half paracetamol, might work better than just normal paracetamol

>>>/gaschamber/

What?

kek'd.

Thanks lad. I'll post again when I'm happier and hopefully painfree. I don't want to be that lad who comes here just to vent his problems.

The guy who leaked his info claimed he was antifa fam

Ahhhh poor lad

Who is SA?

Nah it's fine, theres always someone here to talk to, when it comes down to it, after all the shitposting and banter, we're family tbh

Except for the race mixers.

He's a tripfag here who will suck you off in the gents toilets of the Knights Templar pub in London (it's a wetherspoons).

He's always said he does it for the thrill, not the money.

People have photos of him, anyone want to share?

Checked and vent here all you want, that's the great thing about anonymity.

P-polish girls are fine arent they? I like how they make native women jealous

They're still Euro, so it's fine as long they're not Gypsies or Irish.

Thanks, it means a lot even if we are all anonymous nazi frogs. When you get a reply, it's that feeling knowing you're not alone, even if in reality you are.

LUGGAGE

I see you like my ant videos lads.

No idea how it got into my youtube recommendations, but was pretty interesting tbh.

Nazi frogs always care about their brothers. Besides we all need someone from time to time to hear our problems.

I LOVE POLISH GIRLS AAAAHHHHHH

Seriously, all the girls in my area have the same skin colour as Trump

Np, get to bed earlier aswell, nothing makes you feel like utter shit like staying up late

In fact, bed time for me

Night

Would it be feasible for a political party to completely disregard the mainstream media?

So, electing Councillors and eventually MPs by keeping things local and staying away from interviews with BBC, Sky etc?
Or are platforms that big too irresistible?

Not bad tbh, might get some while i don't have a garden because when I do I'm getting bees.

No tbh it'd be very odd as if they were hiding something

They will just shove their nigger cocks into everything, and then they will cry kike tears when you tell them to take their Jewry elsewhere. They usually know if they're going to cover you positively or not before they even begin to plan how they will cover it.

Never felt sorry for cockroaches though till i watched those vids though, tbh,

It got into mine as well.

Someone was discussing ants in a thread I was in yesterday and today Ant video’s pop up in my suggestions.

The same thing happened with Hunter S Thompson videos after he was discussed in a thread last week.

Feel like I need a shower after watching that tbh

Might be my fault lads I posted a load of ant videos a few threads ago

What LOCAL issues are you going to campaign on that the other big parties don't already have covered?

How are you going to deal with any of these problems on a LOCAL level, without appealing to national politics?

Hold on, I just got here. Need to get it out of my system.

That’s ok, they are pretty interesting videos.

So lads, should I get some an ant farm or not?

Well enjoy living like a nigger I guess, lad.

Link me these bug videos please

youtube.com/watch?v=lrnDOovsmfg

Lad, I don't honestly know why anyone would want a "pet" you have to wear medical gloves around, because it/they will bite and sting you.

Get a hedgehog lad. Far cuter, and you'll be saving the countryside. It's he local thing to do.

Go outside, and just dig up one ant colony to put into a glass flower vase, lad. Doubles as a throwing weapon during muzzie break-ins.

It's not really for pets, just something to do to pass the time while I'm at uni and to watch.

middle one is like a hapa Isabel Hardman

Nah mate get a mantis. you can make them fight

Fair enough lad. Just promise me one thing lad. Pick a local species, lad.

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/finbre

poal.me/finbre

poal.me/finbre

poal.me/finbre

poal.me/finbre

Only the first girl is a nigger tier choice because she's slooty. Other two seem fine tbh.

Especially Syrian(honorary Aryan) girl tbh

If you respect honorary aryans then don't be a nigger to their women. If you're a nigger then you should just hang yourself tbh lad.

UNIMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/dpcv7t

poal.me/dpcv7t

poal.me/dpcv7t

She lives in Australia. She is now the property of white men. She can't live in our lands and be the woman of Syrian men. They're not the ones taking care of and protecting her.

Bottom feeder, lad.

VERY IMPORTANT POLL
VERY IMPORTANT POLL
VERY IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/qhanji

Pretty cool.
Thanks lad.

You're obsessed tbh.

SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/gvywns

poal.me/gvywns

poal.me/gvywns

wew

Poor cunts.

WHICH TYPE OF ANTS LADS?

What should I do with my money, lads?

your past posts make sense now.

Start a bricklaying business

This is a list of local ants.

Pick off this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ants_of_Great_Britain

Transplant the brain of a dolphin into a dog's body

Buy two massive ant colonies, introduce them, film the carnage, and stick it on youtube.

Red ants I'm probably going to go for.

Lad don't get ants you'll regret it

You're going to need to say more , lad.

Why?

You know whats funny? You all talk big online but I could beat up everyone in this thread.

I could snap your necks with one hand while you cry and leave you all for dead.

Think about it

Might not be a great time to start a colony.

m8, you're twelve and you don't know how to use the "rotate 90 degrees" function on the windows photo viewer.

Grow up.

Not really funny tbh

I'll just increase the temperature lad

Do they though? I know a lot of animals like hedgehogs that need to hibernate in the wild can totally bypass it as long as you keep the house warm.

Alternatively it could be an interesting story when anons flatmates open the fridge and find his ant colony.

Bit disappointed that so few of you lads have learned to keep it LOCAL.

You know it's only become a meme to take the piss out of you, right?

Just throwing it out there, some things can go without hibernating and some can’t. Ant colonies are far more complex than a hedgehog.

I don't want you to end up with dead ants.

It's not gay to find this boy attractive, right? I mean boys and girls look pretty similar this young. Wouldn't do anything about it of course. That would be immoral.

Night lads

Night /brainpol/.

Night lad.

Fuck lads. I'm going to die one day.

Yes, but if you accept Christ you'll come right back up m8.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

(checked)

Dying is for losers lad.

Nah it's nothing, i fuck my m8s all the time and it's purely for keks, nothing gay about it

MUHAMMAD GET OUT

lad why doesn't God smite Satan into nothingness? Is Satan's role essential as a kind of chaotic element to prevent stagnation and inspire heroism? Like in Tolkien the chaos and pride of Melkor ultimately moved God's design forward and inadvertently created many beautiful things: the world was calm and mild until Melkor forced cruel extremes of heat and cold yet this also resulted in the beauty of clouds, rain, ice and snow. It's also why his lieutenant Sauron abodes near a volcano btw.

really makes u think…

no pls

I don't wanna

i will piss in your ear after beating you up

you will literally hear my urine flowing through your head

As far as I can tell, that's right m8. Satan was an archangel, and he must've been really powerful, because he thought he could rebel against God. God obviously loves Satan, because as he said, he doesn't want anyone to be lost (1 Timothy 2:4), but intends to reconcile everyone to himself. (Colossians 1:20)

Evil is necessary to build character and allow people to see the value of good and come to Christ.

That was an interesting exposition on Melkor btw. Tolkien really was amazing. I haven't read the Silmarillion yet because i've been more of a CS Lewis person.

Wherever I am I must also shill this playlist.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgREWf4NFWYkdjziCtks-Gws5YIdN0Fi

Was just thinking about that myself recently. Still a mystery, however it's really very obvious that it's the most disastrous of mistakes to do as Satan did, and I suspect that is what God is using as a standard of measure. Are you too proud to recognize yourself as always second to God? Won't conform to His standards for whatever reason? Then you are cut off from Him for eternity.

Jude:
"And the angels [who became devils], who kept not their principality, but forsook their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness, unto the judgment of the great day. As Sodom and Gomorrha, and the neighboring cities, in like manner having given themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, were made an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire. In like manner these men also defile the flesh, and despise dominion and blaspheme majesty."

Lest I be remiss, I should probably, at the very least, point towards the way, which is synonymous with His standard: the Catholic faith is the one true faith.

You'll find it here: mostholyfamilymonastery.com

They haven't compromised once, in the many years I have been following them.

Not once. That's more than I can say for anyone else.

Pope Gregory XVI, Mirari Vos (# 13), Aug. 15, 1832: “With the admonition of the apostle, that ‘there is one God, one faith, one baptism’ (Eph. 4:5), may those fear who contrive the notion that the safe harbor of salvation is open to persons of any religion whatever. They should consider the testimony of Christ Himself that ‘those who are not with Christ are against Him,’ (Lk. 11:23) and that they disperse unhappily who do not gather with Him. Therefore, ‘without a doubt, they will perish forever, unless they hold the Catholic faith whole and inviolate (Athanasian Creed).”

we China nao

Is this significantly different to how they now have ISPs block certain sites?

What? You don't think it's approptiate to use a cripple's orgasm to sell chocolate?

It's way too early lads

LADSSSS I NEED A (You)

Just watched Green Room. It's pretty good tbh lads. I think even Jerrycuck LARPers might appreciate it for the atmosphere and that crazy ending, without ruining it for anyone yet to watch it who's thinking about it.

Compare slavs and chavs

Now they have to go to court for every site pretty much, and people just make mirrors to get around court ruling (search for "unblocked" and you will find mirrors for every site ever blocked by court order in the UK)

Firewall will stop data from mirrored sites too

There are

Cheers lad have one (You) back

And another, are we getting shut down then?

Will I still be able to get around it on a VPN?

SLEEPY LITTLE PUPPER

Oh for fucks sake. Can we not?

Top wew

The man tipped to be the next Pope just claimed Muslims are trying to conquer Europe
archive.is/ELNZN

Guy Verhofstadt will negotiate Brexit. Expectations?

wow jee see aich kyoo, you are such bigots.

That's weird. Aren't popes elected by the same small group of people? Why would they choose someone like this after the recent one?

About time.

Not sure if they expected Francis to be such a fucking socialist

This is the best current year

It's turning out to be absolutely wonderful. Once the wall is built and the existence of our people secured, I may just get to go witness a parade and the bonfires. Things are gonna be alright.

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/photos/41562927

Sounds like he's going to be quietly struck off the list after those comments. The people who chose Bergoglio are still in charge of the process and they won't want someone at odds with their ideals when they have to choose a new Pope.

After I saw that, I was half expecting there to be a sex dungeon somewhere in the house.

I'm surprised there wasn't a fedora or is that one on Freddy's head?

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/776334950559801348 I know it's Twatter, but still, based Farage laying down the law

You have to kek at the "ideal locations" watermark in the top left, just next to the crossbow.

'Is Poland the first place you will invade with your EU army?': European President's #AskJuncker Q&A is swiftly hijacked as the hated bureaucrat is savaged on Twitter

archive.is/V4ASX

just look at the fake red arrows on this lads click on worst rated dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789626/I-didn-t-chance-respect-traffic-rules-Truck-driver-caught-dashcam-swerving-migrants-attacked-vehicle-Calais-defends-actions-faces-jail.html

Is that SA's bedroom?

Hm…

Brain status: Thinking

bullshit I met my wife when I was 25

Post pics of her, lad.

It's a sweeping generalization based on truth. Change fact to probability and it would be more accurate and less defeatist, but that's what he want's people to feel.

Which one, lad?

That's retarded, lad. There will always be younger women to take the place of the old dried up single mummy.

It's not really true at all since the average age women become mothers is 30

Women have children young now so unless you're there waiting fo them to turn 16……, and that looks increasingly perverted as you get older……
Until the welfare state is changed so that you get much less money if you don't live with the father there will be truth in the original statement.

Where did you get those stats? Pew? Fe-Mail? Don't panic ladies, most women breed around 30. Fucking bs.

Really makes me think tbh

LEGALISE ALL GUNS ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew, lad. I'll get my 16 year old. Just wait.

Based south park viewer

They don't you mong, that's the whole problem.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-28329737

I've watched some of that and it really seems like a joke. Or she's a real retard.

Believing the bbc

Mong.

The divide is between educated and non educated, and also between rich and poor.
Well off educated women may wait.
Council estate state educated women breed as soon as they are fertile. It ensures a roof over their head for at least 13 years, and each subsequent spawning extends that.

Where's that from?

And why are these girls always so ugly smh

That you can't tell a joke from a sincere statement in our society is merely a sign that you are sane.

Attention seeking behaviour, probably brought up in a one parent household.

It also accords with all of my experience that women don't have children until they're older.

Far more women work in desk jobs than are proles living in council estates

She looks like a Norwegian/Sami mongrel.

Yeah. I had a similar thought earlier but I forget how I phrased it tbh.

Probably. And people are happy to delude them.

If that was my daughter I'd get the shotgun and send her off.

twitter.com/hashtag/TheGoodImmigrant?src=tren

Unlike all those bad immigrants, right? What a shitty hashtag.

I used to falsely label myself a centrist because I thought it meant taking ideas from the perceived current 'left' and 'right' and I remember a loony left Labour activist friend made fun of me for being a valueless fence sitter.

How the fuck does Twatter's trending system even work? This cannot have more than 1k tweets yet it's trending.

[SIGNALLING INTENSIFIES]

I don't think twitter really tries to hide their corruption or agenda tbh. They constantly try to kill trending hashtags they don't like, or got paid to kill.

oooh its just paid PR on twitter

It never ends.

Between this and supporting the degeneracy-promoting, abortionista Labour Party, Rowling's a """"Christian""""

It's probably talking about how you're not even allowed to describe some immigrants as 'good' and others as 'bad' because that's racist like if you say that somalis are worse than indians or smthg, like with how they try to stigmatize the 'model minority' in the us

Hows it going lads? Comfy Stellaris playing before class, you?

[death to traitors intensifes]

Ok lad, stellaris is one of the shitest paradox games tbqh

Ever since Nigger Hermione happened, this bitch has been getting a lot more outspoken.

You are obviously fortunate in that the majority of the women you know are educated.

My personal experience is the polar opposite.

Jesus

I don't know why but its so comfy to play.

Nigger Hermione, because thats what Rowling had in mind when thinking about Mudblooded untermensch.

Anyone else noticing that lefties are just outright stealling or memes and meme style lately???????

Like they take OC that was right-wing and just swap it out for an unfunny rip off of the original

smh tbh

Morning lads. Anyone got any lefties they want me to trigger?

How its always worked tbh fam.

Owen Jones?

lad, I don't want to see goreporn on brit/pol/ tbh

Why did Breivik have so much shit on his gun?

Why not Vicky 2

He blocked me about 2 years ago

Sorry, lad. I was conflicted about whether I should post it or not tbh. Just never seen a head just disappear like that.

Because scifi is more my thing tbh. I was never into 4x games at all before this.

It never works when they try it though

it's really fucking weird that new execution videos are all HD clear videos tbh

Had more of an impact when it was just a shitty video cam

This will end in tears like Dan "Muslims might have been at the signing of the Magna Carta" Hannan

wtf I hate Pepe now(original creator of Pepe drew this)

Heading into London in a couple hours all suited up, this weather is going to be the death of me.

They tried to make Bernie Sanders "ITS HAPPENING" Ron Paul style memes, it failed.

Source link?

Is this supposed to be funny

mattfurie.tumblr.com/image/150376236832

Source? I think Duncan might have competition

That's because nothing that adheres to the politically correct consensus will ever be funny. It's just tragic

Unironically it was to look tacticool

top kek

Anxiety, depression, tinnitus, restless leg syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, doing alright tbh.

Not gonna work m8

Want to go for a pint lad?

JUST

Thanks for the offer but i'm a NEET tbqh

Sounds like someone needs cheered up.

Can't listen to this without getting a bit wet-eyed tbh.

Thing is in a few decades we might actually have the tech to do that. We don't now… but in a few years the money is there and being used for R&D.

I think it was either in a BBC morning show with Hitchens or something.

I can't remember the exact source. It's just always stuck with me.

He call's the Magna Carta a "secular" miracle. Which seems highly unrepresentative to me tbh

I was going to make this thread, made an image for it and everything but then never got around to posting it. Oh well!

Fuck me Rowling really is an insufferable cunt.

That's a good video. A little bit long, but worth spreading around. I might try and make a slightly more condensed version that will hold people's interest a bit better.

Farage really is an excellent communicator, it's a shame that he stepped down as leader. I think he'd be the best person to apply pressure to the Tories over the next few years and ensure they actually deliver brexit.

So? Come for a beer you pansy

BASED CHURCHILL

I'd support it if it was possible, but even if you can change your DNA, it's not like your body is going to warp into the other sex.

Hurr udurur

Fuck off yanks

Why on earth would you support it?

artofmanliness.com/2016/01/25/the-ultimate-list-of-hobbies-for-men-75-ideas-for-your-free-time/

As I understand it, that is exactly where the technology is going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR

TTPW could be the cutest most feminine girl in the world and you wouldn't be able to tell. Shits getting interesting, hacking of genetics is already happening in the labs on already existing organisms.

I'm sure it's an absolutely thrilling read.

In other news an aggressive Romanian more of less demanding I give him money because he was homeless yesterday. I was a big guy for him so just said No and stared him down. He made this kind of mewling noise and walked on. I have never had the urge to kick someone to death more in that moment. The thing that annoys me about it is he'll be doing that to old people, young women etc.

Utter parasite.

I really wish non swarthy Romanians would sort their shit out and ethnically cleanse the gypsys.

We need to stop this some how

Because then they'd really be women. I'm talking about real actual sex change.

People already pass, but passing for a female while clothed doesn't make you a female.

Who /UV5R/ here?

Mosley's most cucked moment was opposition to the black and tans. I agreed with him for a time but the Irish are such violent whingers that I really have no sympathy.

They wouldn't be real women lad, all they'd be is a good imitation. Not being able to accept your body is a mental illness and we should try to combat that instead of enabling them.

#theonlygoodimmigrantisadeadimmigrant

smh tbh

I agree, lad. I am only saying I'd support it if it really became possible, which I don't think will happen.

Why does Dan Hannan always sound like he's going to the theater?

But why would you enable these broken people to live a twisted fantasy?

He's full of his own self importance.

He thinks he is some enlightened being walking the line of dildo conservatism.

Because it wouldn't be a fantasy if it was real. reeeeeeeeeeeeee

If it was real it'd still be a fantasy to claim they are female, a man can never be a woman.

wew

But they'd be female, lad.

Really makes you think tbh

comfy

Boosting to get that red tiger camo

Only waifu worthy of brit/pol/ tbh

No they wouldn't lad

Fuck off you autist.

New EU rules promise 100Mbps broadband and free Wi-Fi for all

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/eu-digital-market-rules-free-wi-fi-5g-european-commission/

give up your sovereignty for free internet goys

THANKS BREXITEERS

Watch the plebs scramble for no brexit now

dood 'net lmao

How can any white European convert to Islam? I honestly don't see any appeal.

It's very much an racially Arab religion. They even hate the Africans that convert to Islam. They aren't even that keen on Palestinians or Pakistanis.

What makes White Europeans think they will not be subjected to this hatred?

Free internet? gee I wonder if it'll be heavily monitored

Based Singapore

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It reminds me of when Yanks were getting excited about Google Fiber [sic].

:(

Animal abuse should be punishable by death tbh

Anyone else looking forward to christmas?

jej

that dog is never going to trust humans again

They sound like a bunch of Trump-supporting racists smh

Agree tbh, only subhumans torture animals.

I actually really like him even now. He might be a cuckservative but there is something about him no homo

he's an ayy lad

Is it local lads?

poal.me/ux804p
poal.me/ux804p
poal.me/ux804p

tbh lads Farage is probably going to be like Salmond (basically still running UKIP)

How about actually running it

There can be only one

in their traditional literature white skin was considered to be good and beautiful and mohammed was also white according to the hadith, negros were always viewed as dumb, violent, inclined to crime so a white convert to islam isnt viewed in the same boat as a negro convert.

He is the party.

It is nothing without Nigel.

Personality cult accusation cucks need to go.

tbh lad, when he was growing that mustache I thought there was going to be a ate entry into the ukip leadership race by a certain Mr Figel Narage.

fuck I needed this. shoulda got dubs lad

*quads

Is it local lads?

poal.me/ux804p

poal.me/ux804p

poal.me/ux804p

Mugabe catch a break

Why is Rees-Mogg so kawaii?

Awwwwwwwwww

Does anybody have that screencap of that Traditionalist youtube channel saying he isn't a racist?

Where are the men of Rotherham?

rude tbh

You could literally change them on a genetic level to be female. They could grow a womb, have kids as a female etc.

You could have all those fat beta males who want to be girls be actually cute girls and stop their bitching.

WAKEY WAKEY

What is Vladdy boy thinking?

Fuck off kike

but that's ungodly lad

Shame there was no Bully Destroyer around then. I'm sure he'd have pissed his pants in fear

Sod this, lads.

It's 12:35, you fucking NEET

Lad…

We need to redistribute sunny weather tbh lads

Still too hot tbh.

Not all of us are niggers.

(chk'd)
I'd kill for that; being stuck on a train in a suit with this weather is suicidal.

WEW

Can tell this is going to be a good one tbh. Wew.

It's just misty, but warm as well, its some kind of fucking fresh hell.

Little cuckboy labour MP is triggered by corbyn he's actually going to sue him for things other people have said

wad

Wew

Lad when our fathers were colonising the world they probably fucking hated the heat, but they got on with it.

SA!

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Why a suit? Have you upgraded to the Gent's bathroom of a Nicholson's pub? What do you charge now?

Thing is, this is something in development. This does appear to be something that is just an engineering problem to be overcome.

Question is, what do we do when this tech becomes mainstream? How do we contain it?

This lad's right. Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun. Let's fight the power of the eternal fireball lads. We can do this. This is our training for 38 degrees in India when we mash those cunts up smdh

Well done lads.

no (you) 4 U

Don't laugh at him lasses.

He was never going to change, he's in the lolcow shed with CWC so people less pathetic than him can laugh at him.

There's a difference in being able to survive extreme heat and enjoying it lad. You might literally be non-white if you enjoy anything over 20 degrees. I am an eighth med and I don't like the heat.

SA!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

That was actually pretty clever and witty as a response.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously how in the fuck did you colonise a third of the world if you think 25 degrees is too hot?

Not productive or local, lad.

HAPPY BATTLE OF BRITAIN DAY LADS!

LET'S THANK THE FIVE POLES WHO FOUGHT FOR US

BASED MULTICULTURALISM!

I really fucking hate the idea. I can't explain, but it gives off the vibes of transhumanistic talk about uploading your consciousness into a matrix or something. If it doesn't matter whether you're a girl or boy, why not all become girls or something because who in their right mind would want to stay a man.

The right approach would've been to sow discord between him and his dad so he got kicked out.

CWC's Dad dying didn't help him

It has fuck all to do with your skin colour. I get fucking depressed in winters.

Anything above 10 is too much tbqhwy
As said.

CWC is far more hopeless than Gordon, not that that's saying much.

Only because they were more experienced pham

Lad…

This is probably what spurred them on. I lose my temper too easily in this melting weather tbh

There are so many jokes I could make with that, lad.

LMAO

TOO RACIST FOR WW2

FRESH NARCISSA

The thing is the brain really is just a complex chemical computer. Personally I don't want to die today, I don't want to die tomorrow, and I can't envisage a situation where I would want to change that if I didn't have to. I recommend this guys channel if its an interesting concept to you.

That's the exact discussion we should be having. Why would you chose to be a man? Personally I want to be one and strive for personal development and glory, but I acknowledge I'm in the minority here.

And honestly there's nothing more motivating than cute girls, the more the merrier really

Wish I was outside tbh, I drew the short straw and have to stay in to let the electrician in to check everything over at the flat.

Why is youtube shoahing its e-celeb's?

You cheeky mug.

Greeks and Italians are honourary Anglos tbh.

Out of interest what do you prefer?

Being accused of being gay, or being accused of being GCHQ?

LADS

Those are both the same thing though lad. just joking GCHQ

Nobody posted a picture of you lad.

jee see aich kyoo, at least it's more imaginative than a secondary school insult.

What did I do to trigger 212675 boiz? Why is this lowly wit trying to banter me?

Shit I need to kill myself now

GCHQ = Gay C____ Head for a Quid

I just find it weird that Youtube is stopping its biggest youtube stars, who are admittedly walking human cancer, earning money through ad revenue.

I assume this is either because 1) Youtube/Google got greedy and wants the money for itself or 2) they are aware of an undercurrent of political videos ranging from people like Sarcuck to Millennial Woes and want to put a halt to these people being able to live off their service.

The second idea seems a bit far fetched but who knows.

How does one become traditional, as it were?

The latter. They want to be able to selectively pick who wins, as Youtube is by and large now the largest component of the media for Millennials, and there's no real reason to say they will suddenly jump to Traditional media (TV/newspapers). You don't want money for no reason, you want money for power. Youtube is now more beneficial to (((people))) as a power play than as a cash generator.

One keeps it local first, as it were.

You simply don't become Traditional.

You have to be born in Tradition.

Molded by it.

I didn't see modernity until I was nearly a man and by then it was nothing to me but degenerate…

BRITISH AMBASSADOR BECOMES PAKI

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790603/British-ambassador-Saudi-Arabia-senior-diplomat-covert-Islam-complete-Hajj-pilgrimage.html

You're a traditional guy.

He became a muslim.

You can't become a paki unless you kill one and wear its skin.

Even then, most people would just think you were a nutter.

One must never have had a girlfriend.

Stop bathing and shit yourself on a regular basis. 'being clean' is a modern conception, which disables us from reaching quasi-transcendental understanding, which we can only do by breaking through the thin veneer of toxic modernism. You break through to the Traditional Plane (as it were) by living and breathing through the ball-sweat of your ancestors.

Also, hang out with internet autists.

Dog owners are fucking obnoxious.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790604/We-don-t-child-molesters-murderers-Lawyer-owner-two-vicious-Staffordshire-terriers-mauled-nine-year-old-girl-says-SHOULDN-T-killed.html

I agree the latter two should also be "put down" where the evidence is absolute but never the less phams smdh

We live in a sick society

Thanks for putting me off my lunch lad.

Fucking kek. I'm dying. Tfw haven't showered in like 4 days again and still haven't changed sheets from maybe a month ago because I am a fat lazy NEET.

No worries lad.

I'm just making mine just now. I hope you find it in your heart to not post anything of a similar nature from this point in the thread.

Ok, thankyou.

>You will never be loved by the daughter of a based Serbian kebab remover and get her to stop smoking/wearing false tan

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790642/Daughter-infamous-Serbian-warlord-Arkan-reveals-lavish-socialite-lifestyle-turns-18-16-years-father-assassinated-ahead-genocide-trial.html

What ails her lad?

Just shower as soon as you get up for fucks sake lad, it really isn't difficult. It takes 3 mins.

'"I'd rather I died trying than on a waiting list": Engineer performs operation on HIMSELF to remove infected stitches after his NHS surgery was cancelled twice'

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3790805/I-d-died-trying-waiting-list-Engineer-performs-operation-NHS-surgery-cancelled-twice.html

These are issues we can solve with deportation lads. Local issues that people care about. Also, based engineer tbh

he fell for the desert fever meme

I'm nearly as mad as Gordo just in a different way tbh. I went through one of those phases being worried about death for a while not long ago and I was afraid of being naked because I felt more fragile. Especially in the shower where I felt the meat of my legs and realised I was flesh. And in that state it felt unbearable thinking about the blackness. The nothing. So I would wash with the sink and a sponge while in my clothes. Now I don't know what it is. I just lie in bed all day and haven't got round to showering or changing or cleaning anything. I used to shower daily or every other day if I wasn't going out before that death phase.

Lad the co-codamol you can buy over the counter is at most 8:500 codeine to paracetamol

You should just kill yourself now, end the suffering

PORTSMOUTH REPORTING IN LADS

You're a bit of kook lad. Sort it out.

Once you actually get out of bed you'll realise how much of your time you fucking wasted and will be ashamed because of that. Still, it's better than being perpetually ashamed for no apparent reason.

You need goals and a Dad tbh, it's clear that your own father didn't do a good job.

You fear death because you live an unworthy life

bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/

Thoughts?

Calais Lorry Driver Tries To Murder Invaders In Brief Act Of Basedness

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789626/I-didn-t-chance-respect-traffic-rules-Truck-driver-caught-dashcam-swerving-migrants-attacked-vehicle-Calais-defends-actions-faces-jail.html

This

Ignore this guy. Whilst it is true that the tablets are mostly paracetamol, codiene is far more potent than paracetamol, so even a small does has large effects.

Note that most standard paracetamol doses are about 1000mg of the stuff, whereas codeine is normally given in 15-60mg doses.

Bully tbh lad. Any day now I'll snap out of what's been wrong with me all these years and be normal and before I know it I'll have a career and a wife. It'd be stupid to kill myself. I just have to wait.

I had no father tbh. Closest thing was a based South African guy mummy dated for a few weeks who gave me a knife for cutting apples with or carving on trees outdoors. He was the only one who wasn't a cunt.

I'm legally an adult now I can't exactly go to those things for black kids in America and ask for a surrogate dad to help raise me.

British Women Heartbroken That Bakeoff Hearthrob Has A Girlfriend

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-3790527/Great-British-Bake-fans-left-devastated-Selasi-reveals-GIRLFRIEND.html

Forgot pic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790966/Humiliated-Italian-woman-commits-suicide-sending-sex-tape-ex-boyfriend-taunt-uploads-Internet.html
Very sad tbh.

Grow up lad

Everyone dies, everything will end, nothing matters

Stop being a little bitch

Lad I'm over the deathphobia. I'm just still a weird NEET.

I fucking new they were going to meme this nigger in some way.

He's shit a cooking so I guess they need to go with the sex angle.

Fucking hell.

Tbh lad everyone doesn't like to think about it, but you've just got to get on with it and stop being a little whinger.
BUCKLE UP LAD
THE RIDE HASN'T EVEN BEGUN

Stop self indulging, it's a waste of time

BEST KOREA

good taste tbh

I fucking knew it. You've been brought up in a feminised household, which has fucked you up because single mothers can't raise children for shit.

True, you need to sort yourself out, or kill yourself. One assumes that if you had no hope at all you'd have already done it, so there must be some residual masculinity and urge to grow.

1) Get off this website and read something. Oxford classics are about £3 a piece, plenty of masculine role models in Homer.
2) Cut down on masturbation and porn, I'm assuming you are into all kind of fucked up shit, try to masturbate without porn if possible, but if you do keep it strictly vanilla (no fetish shit)
3) Shower ffs, it's good for your body and soul.

She's beautiful.

I wonder if forcing lefties to look at this would redpill them. Probably they'd still say "N.A.M."

SHE LOOKS LIKE SATAN

GET BEHIND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Justice tbh

I love this story

Is this a joke? The kikes aren't even fucking trying anymore.

What a fucking retarded thing to do. Just goes to show how women will be invariably unwittingly self-destructive if you don't put them on a leash.

Started reading this article in the Speccie and it made me laugh. It compares Corbyn to a parasidic wasp and The Guardian to a meadow pipit nursing a massive cuckoo chick (the Beeb).

spectator.co.uk/2016/09/want-to-know-whats-happened-to-labour-study-parasites/

Corbyn the parasite

It's the inherent shame of being a whore.

It's easy to be a whore as a woman. There's no pride that can be derived from it no matter how much they protest otherwise.

They'll never win the battle against "slut .shaming"

I guess Signorina Petrosino is also a slut, judging from how much she's projecting.

I HATE JEWS

If I go to jail for political reasons will you lads help me out?

I got a bit carried away:

I'm pretty sure survey's have indicated a lot of online female abuse comes from women.

I would just like to stress to any outsiders that this is not a view shared by the average Brit/pol/ poster.

Don't worry lads, they know it's only irony.

These goys know where their bagels are buttered.

In principle, on the internet, behind 7 proxies. In public irl I would probably deny you 3 times ngl tbh lad.

That fucking face. I thought the pics of him were exaggerated shoops.

What did he mean by this?

Does Sam want us to go out and bag influential destructive figures and murder them?

SAM HYDE WORLD WIDE

It's not like we can put dogs in prison. smh

Yes

""""""""""""""""COMEDY""""""""""""""""

How many staffies could you take in a fight, lads? Assuming they all attack you at the same time.

Lel wtf is he trying to sound tough?

What a faggot

WEW

yesnoyesnoyesnoyesnoyesno

I hate this meme.

wew

Is that speech meant to sound tough?

the intellectual insipidity of the left is a marvel, how did we ever lose the debate to these people?

Thanks for giving me enough (You)s to fix the word wrap lads.

I know right?

it should be clocks

Think I'd struggle with one unless I had a blade or mace or something tbh.

I gave you your first (you) yet you deny me a (you) and give one to everyone else who gave you a (you)?

smh lad

He's now known as an utter bastard and fraud who stole others ideas.

REFUGEES WELCOME

They made debate illegal and/or gave it social consequences which would push people away from openly questioning their ideology.

>it's a Gordon points out only non-whites and women can have legitimate grievances for the umpteenth time while thinking he has the moral high ground episode

Wew, lad. Just grab one by the hind legs and use it for a club.

CUNT

Only video I'll ever watch on that channel is the one where he livestreams his suicide.

Pics related my women and me.

Isn't it feasible to pull a dog's front legs apart from each other thus breaking its ribs? or is that just a meme?

he's too much of a cunt to top himself

Too dangerous. I'd fight 50 if I was in full plate armour and had a poleaxe but then that'd just be easy.

How do I get a hat as fine as yours xir?

Anyone else here play Magic: The Gathering?

No idea, lad.

You're forced to do it, lad. And you have to wear what you wear now + shoes.

True enough.

Live in hope, eh?

I actually got some gr8 fashion advice from a gentleman that used to post here…

I can't remember his name, but he had some fine mutton chops.

Once you seen one of his videos you've seen them all tbh.

Us being his only audience made him mildly entertaining but after TRS got a hold of him I've lost all interest.

Same, lad. He's just unable to listen to new ideas.

Is everyone into Doctor Who a sperg and a bit of a bender?

I bet gorden has major smegma

It used to be good before they got their claws into it smdh

When he gives updates on how shit his life is he always refers to it as "a thing" and doesn't eleborate unless he's drunk.

When he talks about how he's been sitting on his arse watching netflix and listening to podcasts he doesn't skip a detail – time to skip ahead 30 minutes – oh now he's talking about Doctor Who.

I'll place him on the shelf until his parents try to kick/starve him out again.

the creepy fucker driving around taking pics of young boys probably

think I'll watch his answers to the QA and then that will be it for a while tbh

Hey kid, wanna join National Action?

Here's our leaflet on the zio-matrix.

Reminder that Louise Mensch was married to him and then was in a business with a pedo.

Louise Mensch is a pedo.

White nationalist man of heavy foundation scowls at you tbh

ITS NOT POLITICS

ITS A HISTORY CLUB

Considering we convinced her the fake Labour accounts were so real that she tweeted to her followers that they were, it can't have been that hard to have kept her oblivious.

True enough.

kek

Well yeah, they probably did.

But day to day life is pretty meaningless compared to the big picture. The sweeping changes. The ones people remember for millenia to come.

Keep it National Lads.

Some paki wiccan/witch chick tried to rape me last night lads

What's the most cringe thing you've ever done for a female lads?

Listened to her opinion on something.

I made my ex a mixtape of me singing our favourite songs in the style of Al Jolson I'm not even joking

Interesting.

It's a weird Indian tradition to feed other people your Birthday cake.

So the guy in white handing out cake is being, in some way, a proxy for Trump.

Drugs. Not even once.

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/776390964743114753

Yes. There are a few different explanations for the esoteric meaning of this episode, but this is the best I have heard.

Basically, Facebook's de-anonymization of the internet, while simultaneously conducting mass surveillance and censorship has turned us into "monsters."

In the Zuckerberg death skit we see Charls Carrol de-mask himself and show bars over his eyes. This either means "the censored man has been portrayed as a monster and thus has become a monster" or that the viewer is to [insert himself into the position of the character] implying a "lone wolf" call to action.

In the next skit, we see Charls as "The man who wouldn't be what they made him to be." If my analysis is to follow, Charls is branded by the state as a criminal, while he feels he has been morally justified the whole time. He cannot reconcile the fact that his life is now permanently changed and fights becoming "what he is not."

When Charls leaves prison, the frame returns to his house, though it does not exist anymore. The fence is burned down, the house is crumbled and he realizes he cannot return. He has missed 20 years of his life and the world he once knew is forever lost. As the ballad by John Maus plays, he sings about how Charls is a "Cop Killer…Against the Law." The scene fades to black as Charls lies on a bed with the sentences "To Go To Bed Forever" printed below. Charls now swallows the "black pill" and accepts the price he paid for what he has done.

Note: There is a second interpretation that I have heard, where the "Cop KIller" skit represents the unwillingness of America to accept that the state is working against them and turning their world into an open air prison. They refuse to "Be what they made them to be." They are stabbed by minorities, gamble their lives away in games of chance they can't refuse and return to a world that is not their own once they hit rock bottom or retire.

tl;dr Esoteric Carrolism has always been some pretty involved, deep shit.

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is–how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him–how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

This success, of course, has to be seen and observed. Money is one thing, but the stocktrader with no sway with friends or family, just anonymous traders on the Internet will fail every other test. Much better to be the man involved in the community. Thus, we get an important law of seduction - keep it local.

Can't leave it hanging like that lad…

Didn't read

I posted it and I only skimmed it tbh. It's a copypasta. I just added a new bit at the end.

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

What does this say lads?

Magic is something you make

Thanks lad x

magic is something you makl

Thank you for those double dubs ;)

Filtered, sick of your posts cunt

They should call their new defense system the "Burqini"

NOT LOCAL

Where one of us is filtered, ten more shall take his place!

We have VPN's, lad

The retard replying to himself

Oh nvm ffs

Thought you said which one of us is filtered

Maybe I'm you, using a VPN :^)

NEW THREAD NEEDED

Quickly lads.

It's too hot and worst of all it isn't a local heat.

I HATE CATS

It's killing me tbqh

AGREE

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/o83ll3
poal.me/o83ll3
poal.me/o83ll3

Based manlet man had it right

How are muslims local?

Such a comfy song lads.

this smh

Shame.

Svahn is not a local name.

Aryans are local to Evropa, lad.

They are now

You should visit your LOCAL Mosque some time :^)

New Bread for when you need it

They are not local, but they certainly are animals…

thanks my lad

But I already have 100Mbps download speeds, this is something that only applies to countries like Bulgaria and other shit countries

GUESS WE SHOULDN'T HAVE VOTED OUT THEN

NEW THREAD WITH FRESH LINKS

>INB4 >(1)

WEW LAD

Steve Jobs was adopted at birth in San Francisco. He grew up in a Calvinist household and his biological father was a multi millionaire.
In every other respect he's just like all the refugees coming from Syria.

while this is true, it's still not 50/50
anyway, you should purify the codeine with a cold water extraction, much better that way