Why do we like him here...

Why do we like him here? His main thing these days seems to be racist fearmongering about refugees and defending the European status quo. Not very 'radical' imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tt8zpTwFSk
mariborchan.si/text/articles/slavoj-zizek/pathological-narcissus-as-a-socially-mandatory-form-of-subjectivity/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.welt.de/kultur/article151496775/Maenner-hatten-Spass-Erniedrigung-zu-inszenieren.html&prev=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who let the SJW out?

>>>/tumblr/

I don't like him though.

no-one fall for the obvious bait.

Niggers and spooks

so are you guys immigrant bashing racists then? what makes you different from Holla Forums?

Pro and anti immigration are both missing the point that you cannot fix the economic problems worldwide by merely allowing or denying people to move to prosperity. Instead, the means for global prosperity must be created and spread so that all workers can be rewarded.
Cautious sage because this is probably just shitposting.

evidence pls otherwise gtfo

look you're obviously trolling but here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=_tt8zpTwFSk
zizek explains it best himself
you can see he's not against refugees in any way
sage

What if I am? I have some sort of obligation to suck up refugees on another continent 'cause "it's the leftist thing to do" or some shit like that? you the arbiter of ethics and consistency now?

1.stop bumping this thread
2.stop saying stupid shit

I didn't realize, I-I am sorry user, I am so ashamed.

ok so you are just Holla Forumsacks then

thanks for clearing it up

you didn't listen about not saying stupid shit edgelord
ουστ σκατανθρωπε μου περνιεσαι και για αριστερος παλιομαλακα

Dude I'm pro-imigration and open borders. My political awakening have began when I've noticed how racist my country is. The very first manifestation that I've taken part in was pro-immigration and ant-racist manifestation.

I'm more pro-immigration than most leftist are. It's one of my few beliefs in the realm of politics that I'm certain of.

If You are interpreting Zizeks position as racist and anti-immigration there are two possibilities:
1. You are simply stupid(that's the the good option)
2. You don't give a fuck about immigrants, and his nuanced opinion makes your virtue signaling feel less comfortable.

Now you've done show me the errors of my ways.

Zizek is love. Zizek is life.

Μα σε παρακαλω, συντροφε! Λιγος πολιτισμος δε βλαπτει!

Εδω περνιουντε για αριστεροι οι ΚΚΕδες.

Zizek is saying the right thing, but most people are too stuck up middle class anarkids and don't want to see people as people, like Zizek does.

The immigrand isn't a saint. They are not "better" or "worse" than us.

They are humans like you and me.
Am I to repsect the Syrian Muslim more, cause he is different?
Am I racist because I can more easily connect to the Syrian Christian?
Should a person's nationality or race make him more "likable" to me?
Isn't this racism as well?

I'll even say, aren't weebs, racist, making an ideal picture of Japan?

Like Animu can be as shit as Hollywood, so an immigrand can be as "bad" as a native.

Should we not help our own homeless?
Is helping refugees gonna make the lives of the prols and homeless and so on, worse?
Do the people that complain about refugees, not the same that don't care about "lower" classes?

Not helping refugees makes the life of proles worse. Refugees are proles and should be given equal help to non-migrant proles.

Nope.
Nope.

Two factually false claims OP. If you interpret him this way, it's not surprising to see him as not radical.

Oh wait, this is b8, like every other thread on this shitty fucking board.

Top chomskek

Sage

Zizek is purely a meme academic.

Chomsky pls leave.

mariborchan.si/text/articles/slavoj-zizek/pathological-narcissus-as-a-socially-mandatory-form-of-subjectivity/

One of his best articles I've read.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.welt.de/kultur/article151496775/Maenner-hatten-Spass-Erniedrigung-zu-inszenieren.html&prev=search

This is an interview Zizek gave in German back in January. I don't think there's a proper translation of it into English but you can get the idea from Google Translate:
also
What kind of Marxist says shit like this? He's a clown that abandons leftism and defends the status quo whenever he's faced with a real situation.

The rest of the interview isn't much better, just him going along with the right wing hysteria after the Cologne rape thing and acting like migrants are all here to rape our wimmen.

He's a fascist political incorrect plant and I love him for it.

Obviously not all of them, but it's a pervasive cultural problem. Rather than try to excuse it, you should seek to understand the objective factors causing it (hint:not brown skin)

B A I T
A
I
T

I'm so triggered by this extreme racism and xenophobia. Reported