Bloody Stool

3 or 4 weeks ago my stool looked a little red but I brushed it off because I heard that eating too much food with red food dye could do that to you by just today there looked to be red in my shit. Am I fucked?

you have AIDS

but I'm white

Proctologist here. Blood in your stool is usually from an ulcer. Unless you want to poop into a bag for the rest of your life you should see a doctor asap.

Are there any other symptoms of an ulcer?

real doctor here. you don't have an ulcer, you have colon cancer.

as the only doctor in this thread i can assure you that OP simply has rectal trauma from being a faggot and also aids. just stop getting fucked in the ass for a little while and let it heal

so wat do

drink bleach. it will wash out the cancer.

You only need to worry if its dark-red, which means internal bleeding. If it's bright red you just ripped your ass - consider having less buttsecks.

Feel bloated? Tiredness, shortness of breath, or paler skin? Experience dull pain in your stomach? Does the pain go away after you eat/drink?

bright red blood is most likely hemorrhoids
get a hand mirror and look at your ass
external hemorrhoids will be visible and if present, you can use topical creams (prep.H) to reduce the inflammation as needed
if you don't see anything outside your anus, you have internal hemorrhoids and should contact an medical professional if your bloody stools are frequent

Just tired

will make your shit black. if you can see blood in the turd, it's localised bleeding. last night's dicks?

bright red but there has only been a little bit, I only noticed when I wiped

Depends on where it is. End of the colon and you can very well see blood in the stool.

If I go to the doctor are they gonna stick something up my ass?

You're fine user. Just make sure you're fully aroused and go slowly in the future

They might have you stay and give them a stool sample.

if you ask them nicely

First you have to give a stool sample so they can test for fecal occult blood. It's a small paperthing you have to smear some poop on it. The black mamba comes later.

if you are insured and over 30, an endoscopy would do no harm. there's a general anaesthetic too, which is kinda cool

I'm 21

1. Take warm baths (not hot) so your butt muscles can relax
2. Get more fiber in your diet
3. Squat when you poop (feet on the rim of the toilet unless it'll break under your weight)
4. Do NOT force your poops. Take as long as you want, but do NOT squeeze.
5. Get a cream to reduce pain
6. Use a bidet or wet wipes after you poop. A lack of butt moisture can cause hemorrhoids, just make sure you don't get sever swampass so nothing gets infected
7. Push the hemorrhoid back in (if it is external and you think it'll be fine to do so). Then try to relax your butt
8. Stop sticking things in your rectum and wait for it to heal
9. See a doctor if the problem persists. Seriously, septisemia can be a bitch, as well as internal infections or whatever. Don't take any risks.
If it's red blood, don't worry too much and follow my advice. If it's dark red/black, see a doctor immediately.
t. A homo

Thanks for the tips

Just get something to elevate your feet while you take a dump. No one should be squatting on the rim of toilets unless they want to cut their ass as if it was shredded by grorious nippon steel forded a mirrion times.

Look at this ass devastation.

Woah holy shit that cut looks painful