THANK YOU, JEWISH NEUROTICISM

Trump has been endorsed by 14 Medal of Honor recipients, shortly after being endorsed by 88 Generals

More than a dozen Medal of Honor recipients publicly endorsed Donald Trump on Monday, hours after he spoke to hundreds of National Guard members at the association's annual conference.

Among the 14 veterans who offered the Republican presidential nominee their support, 11 served in Vietnam War, while the other three served in Afghanistan, Korea and World War II, respectively.

"Their service spans 75 years, four conflicts, and four branches of the U.S. military," the Trump campaign noted in a press release.

Woody Williams, Bob Simanek, Bennie Adkins, Pat Brady, Sammy Davis, Hal Fritz, Michael Fitzmaurice, Robert Ingram, Jim Livingston, Bob Patterson, Mike Thornton, Leo Thorsnes and Leroy Petry were listed as the endorsers.

In a statement, Trump called the gesture a "tremendous honor" and thanked the group for having faith in him as the potential next commander in chief.

"These soldiers are the personification of courage under fire; they are the best of us all," he said in a statement. "Their honorable service to our country is an inspiration to every one of us and is a reminder that America has been the world's most indispensable nation because of the great character of our people."

Trump received the support of 88 retired generals and admirals last week shortly before he and Hillary Clinton squared off in the first ever Commander in Chief Forum on defense.

washingtonexaminer.com/14-medal-of-honor-recipients-endorse-trump/article/2601590
archive.fo/L2VVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vi7043z6tI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe
pepes.com/
datastudio.google.com/u/0/#/org//reporting/0B29GVb5ISrT0TGk1TW5tVF9Ed2M/page/YgS
archive.is/bcasf
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/filter/text/page/1/
amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072
youtube.com/watch?v=84mXC6zlvi8
youtube.com/watch?v=fvuH8jY2fgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE MEMES

Kek please.

Kek won't ever stop

We're win so much we're gonna get tired of winning.

Today they realize the gravity of the situation.

kekekek

How in the fuck do they pull this off?

I can believe that most of the generals are jewish controlled…
But you're telling me they got 14 MoH reps to do this too?

Meme magic

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

PRAISE KEK

It.. it really is happening this time.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!

WOW

GAS THE KIKES

RACE
WAR
NOW

PRAISE KEK

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF MEME MAGIC THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

SWEET KEK CHECK EM.

Is this the real life, or is this fantasy?

Bring me that cursed frog!

My dick is diamonds

That distinction no longer exists.

You best start believing in meme universes, goyim… you're in one.

Praise kek!

Witnessed

SHADILAY

THE MEMES ARE DANCING BEFORE MY EYES

ALL THESE FUCKING HAPPENINGS WHAT THE FUCK

Old news but amusing.

>Oy vey trump's an anti semite he's been endorsed by 14 MoH recipients and 88 generals which is a natzi term
>Oh it's pure coincidence, rabbi, nice tinfoil :^).
>SHUT IT DOWN

Fuck that's great.

I honestly feel like i'm loosing touch with the real world.

Something huge is happening.

Kek wills it.

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN, BUT IT WILL SOON!

Huh. So god IS a Nazi frog. How bout that.

dubs confirm

PRAISE KEK

Hail Kek!

Same image , same last digits ==Coincidence?==

NO WAY OFF THIS RIDE

I WOULDNT GET OFF EVEN IF I COULD

Sweet Jesus… Witnessing…

Heil'd mein Fuhrer

I don't believe it, I'm in a coma having sweet dreams right now and none of this is real.

So many dubs… this is amazing

checked and praise kek

we're gona win arn't we?

they prob gonna rigg the elections with voting machines ;D

Oh man, Jews are running scared because of numbers.
This is like those tinfoil conspiracy parodies where they say 9+11=9/11 confirmed, except it's real and in mainstream media.

Don't you know yids are way into numerology esp repeating digits?

They realize their own baal has turned on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vi7043z6tI

Jews are HEAVILY into numerology man.

Hillary is dead. All they can do now is make their play martial law.

Reality is stranger than fiction user

MFW Hillary dies and rises three days later

Reminder that kek has blessed this board and has blessed trump

Praise be kek lord of memes and the bringer in of light

I think post-election I'm gonna become a Gonzo journalist, teaming up with Right Wing Death Squads and riding along with them and taking notes.

Pepe will be the symbol of a generation.

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

OY VEY

Kek wills it.

AWWW YEAH

PRAISE KEK!!

Can you all feel the magic?

witnessed

KEK GIVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

WHAT THE FUCK. We literally just memed trump into 1488.

PRAISE KEK

That's it. Kek is real. I'm a believer.

Kek is truly real and Donald Trump is his prophet on Earth. We must continue to offer dubs to the Meme God, so that he will favor us in the coming race war. Trump will win and the kikes will be gassed. Just don't stop believing in the memes!

Surely it's pure coincidence

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

Who even knows at this point anymore?

caught in a forum slide🎵

on an escape route from this reality

Open your eyes,
Check up in the skies and see…

WHEN WILL THE HAPPENINGS STOP?

WHEN THE LAST JEW IS VANQUISHED

Guys does this mean we actually need to worship Kek unironically at this point?

The new religion for the new men.

JUST A COINCIDENCE

I came in this thread to call you a lying faggot, but then I read the article.

Praise be unto kek. Unto thy name do we seek to shitpost our enemies into apoplexy and get sick digits for thy glory.

WEW

I'm just a frog god, I need no company,
because doubles come, doubles go
couple of sevens, couple of eights
any variety the dubs are doesn't really matter to me, to me

ANYWHERE POO POO GOES
DOESN'T REALLY MATTER TO ME
PEE PEE

Pepe, just killed a man
Put a meme inside his head,
Got him triggered,
Now he's dead

This thread is proof.

Kek is growing stronger by the day.

Kek will release the culminated energy of our memes soon into reality, the energy is already having an effect.

KEKS FOR THE KEK GOD

It's gotten to the point where it would be surprising if it weren't 14 MoH recipients.

PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE KEK

Glorious blessed General dubs.

We're reaching the event horizon, lads. Hold onto your butts.

HOLY FUCK

Remember when Bing predicted Trump would hit 1488 delegates?
I have the screenshot on my desktop .
Meme magicians will rule the world

God bless these dubs.

I have been looking for that webm for the better part of eight months. Thanks, user.

HEIL KEK

we found the glitch in the matrix and is a green frog named pepe.

PRAISE KEK

So I was thinking, if this really is a battle between the semetic god and the ancient egyptian god(s), do you think kek is coming through because yahweh specifically gave people free will and (I'm assuming) doesn't interfere with human choices? Kek is expressing his magic through memes which are basically just cultural ideas and behavioural expression so it stands to reason that this is a hole in yahweh's control over the domain of man. Kek may well have started directly controlling the hearts and minds of people through memes because he was too weak to influence the world at large (what yahweh controlled). As kek's word is being spread, our memes grow, and the more we acknowledge that it is indeed the works of kek that we see these manifestations of memes, his power grows and so does his ability to influence things within yahweh's control. At the same time, it's important to remember that yahweh is weakening in the same respect with rise of secularism and atheism around the world and even among jews.

So we can see Pepe clearly as Kek and more recently Rea potentially being Anubis. Anubis is the God of funeral rites and according the the screencap, the rise of Rea begins the year where beloved people will die. Anubis is closely associated with two other gods: Ma'at and Thoth who together judge the dead's heart and decide whether they will go to the afterlife or their heart be eaten by the devourer. She is the god of laws, morality, and justice while her husband is the record keeper. Personally I see this as a hint to gg and that the meme "actually it's about ethics in video game journalism" might have been channeled by Kek to bring Ma'at back through Rea.

With 42 there's another meme for you gods, it is very clear that we have only just scratched the surface. I feel like Kek truly has taken the reins and is leading us, through the creation of oc and danker memes, to resurrect the old gods in the war against yahweh. I don't think we need to focus specifically on certain gods to resurrect either. Kek likely knows already the best possible order to resurrect the other gods and, if he truly is controlling the hearts and minds of the people, we will follow his order regardless. If this trend continues, his power grows as it has been, and the other gods assist in bringing about their comrades, we can expect to see an exponential increase in potential resurrections of egyptian gods.

The only thing we can be sure of is that we're in for one wild ride.

PRAISE KEK

His word is truth!
Hang the Blasphemers and Kikes!

The Holocaust didn't happen

BUT IT WILL SOON

Shadilay Lads

When trump wins, can we start having meetings for neighborhood RWDS?

WEW LAD
PRAISE THE EMPEROR
PRAISE KEK
HAIL MEME MAGIC

SOON

We can't call them RWDS just yet, but after the election would be a good time to actually get the ball rolling to form the infrastructure needed to form true RWDS.

Im getting scared.. what happens after the jew is finally removed from our reality. What do we use this great gift for? This magic must be used for good and not be corrupted by the dying kike devilry

Then you conquer the galaxy.

14 MOH recipients
Generals

Kek, pls

Meme magic confirmed without any doubt to be real.

Well Trump in the end got 488 Delegates over the required amount
The 4 words are MAGA

2016 IS BEST YEAR

Holy shit

The only endorsement I care is about Hulk Hogan, because the Hulk is blessed by Kek.

Really makes you think

Fucking checked, Mein Fuhrer.

Daily reminder

HE KNOWS

He Endorsed ages ago, he even said he wanted to be Trump's Running Mate

I know, but he needs to do it properly, with a proper hulk hogan method. Preferably while chopping cabbage with a katana.

was to

Jesus fuck.
Alright, I give up. I can't explain these many coincidences - from the Bane crash to this.
I actually thought Holla Forums was being either naive or ironic in worshiping a dead frog on a tomb, but I now see the light Kek will bring.

For he wills it. Praise Kek!

Observe how that weasel reporter insists on avoiding to agree with the God Emperor (PBUH), because this reporter is a weak shit reporter who doesn't care about the truth. He keeps "extracting" information from The God Emperor (PBUH), while avoiding to say "Yes, Israel and Saudis are financing ISIS, probably the Turks too" which probably was going inside his mind.

Because he is weak, because this snake of a reporter has been living like a bitch his entire life, and will forever live like a bitch, he avoids saying the truth. Forever in fear. Never anything but fear.

He is very much alive at this point, wouldn't you say?

Welcome, my brother in memes.

Check em

Praise Kek!

A little bit of column A a little bit of column B Though there is some truth to it

This kind of flexibility is why normalfags will never understand no matter how hard they kvetch about nazi frogs on buzzfeed.

Top Shadilay

WEW

LOOK AT THE WAND

count the points on the 'magic poof'

The Price Is Right

Normalfags don't cry about pepe or give a shit about memes, that's just globalists; normalfags just have herd mentality and post about whatever's popular. Pics kind of related, a globalist.

Normalfags see a jew crying while pointing at a drawing and think it's fucking hilarious.

It's the very essence of Imageboards and part of why we're winning the meme war, because you can't hit that of which you cannot grasp

I got my headphones for $14.88, best pair I've ever had

HAVE THE JEWS FINALLY JOINED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

INDICATIONS HAVE POINTED TO YES.

The question is - will they stay with us and cede their money empire structures that they have massed on the backs of the white man.

You can keep your media empires if you work for us.

But if you don't - we can and will rip you down.
(anons are laughing saying lol howwwww?!?!?!?)

A. (((You))) don't control everything that you own. We see you and we are operating within your power structure. And you know this. But do not be afraid. If you work with us and become apart of us…we will become so strong. But first there is a matter of honor before us.

the DARK TIDE of our Race must cease and it must be paid..and there must be war.

Our people need it..require it..and this debt must be paid. then we will be satisfied.

shadilay

you're thinking about this the wrong way
this is the NEW real world

This isn't a dog whistle. Trump is blowing us a kiss. I wonder if he'll invite his internet army to the White House in January.

Get the fuck out of here outsider.

All of those Burger NEETs are going to have their skills used in taking down targets online for Trump

speaking which is anyone keeping a full list or at least keeping count of all our meme magic happenings?
at least the major ones?
i've really lost track

fug :D

How can he control exactly how many generals and medal of honor recipients endorse him?

I don't have a list but I can rattle off some
4U9525
Ippi Pippin
I'm getting Stronger
Wadina Davis
That one state who's Results look like a frog
Marco only getting the Tip of Florida
Cruz's Mistresses thing showing his whole Honourable Christian Shtick is a lie
Liru Happening and Gawker bankrupt on the same day
EDF 4.1 on PC
Kek
The K.E.K High Energy Accelerator
Hillary having a Frog in her throat
Hillary's Collapse

he isn't. the campaign is

double happenings

doubling the doubled doubles

WE ARE REACHING LEVELS OF DOUBLES THAT SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE

What if he's in league with the generals and vets to have certain numbers of people endorse him so the media will flip their shit calling him a nazi for 14-88 likes on MilitaryBook? The only thing normies will hear are "Lots of generals and vets support Trump"

4D chess.

10/10 would waifu

The MSM's out rage is helping us

Wow just wow.
Can we meme the creation of a pan-aryan ethnostate where everyone owns guns and we get our waifus?
EXPEL THE BROWNS
ETHNOSTATE NOW
THANKS KEK

Oh it's on now.

There are so many instances of meme magic happening right now, it's not even funny anymore

Well lets keep memeing until we are tired of doing the things our way

Praise Kek!

It's a Burmese Bike Ridding Monument

You do not ask for wishes or actively try to take gets not to mention desire isn't really a memetic emotion.

The one's that by far spread the best are laughter and hate.

When Cern swapped us from the Berenstein universe, they opened the door. We just happened to walk through it.

Then what is it all the "KEK will kill hillary meme"?

Hate

You simply stop counting or looking for more at that number!

I would believe that the ride never ends has effected all other memes, so this explosion is a controlled leak in the universe.

Hillary must regret wasting her life sacrificing to Moloch.

sweet kek

what a get

PRAISE KEK
P
R
A
I
S

K
E
K

i was just joking about this 2 nights ago.
and now it basically happened except…better because generals and commanders are both officers, the 14 guys here are moh receipents so it has to be seperated to 14/88
Holy shit. I think im started to believe theres something to this magic. How are we doing this?
I remember I posted a book about Magic in a thread over a year ago here. I was saying the author says magic is "real" if it is to you…in a way.
its still all very confusing. Im just so glad things started going SO RIGHT just when everything seemed at its darkest.
Let us be as smug as possible. Things WILL keep going like this until there is an all white utopia. Its gonna happen…somehow.

this is merely the beginning

I'm ODing on meme magic please send hel

A new age approaches, one where Kek tends to his followers. One where all pagans are forced to imbibe in Kek's urine.

Kek loves you whether you worship him ironically or legit. Unlike some shit Gods out there. Yaweh I'm looking at you.

Kek is a God of Chaos. As long as you are sowing chaos he is pleased.

Like like he who controls the memes actually does control the universe.

It's the secret of elite power.

If I check your dubs will you check what you write before posting?

Heiled

Sometimes I made retarded typos and I have no idea why.

sounds just like 4cuck tbh
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe
its a common nickname in spanish places and Italian sometimes. there's also a restaurant called pepe's in the usa.
> pepes.com/

FULL
FUCKING
HOUSE

HOT POCKETS AND A HOLOCAUST WHAT'S UP MA GLIB GLOBS

(checked)

Seriously though there has GOT to be an alphabet agency fucking with us right? I mean, I have no quarrel; the KGB dismantled the USSR and saved Russia from the kikes. But seriously, what the actual fuck.

New polling by Google is out conducted 7th through 13th:
datastudio.google.com/u/0/#/org//reporting/0B29GVb5ISrT0TGk1TW5tVF9Ed2M/page/YgS
Notable states:
Florida: Trump +13
Nevada: Trump +10
Iowa: Trump +7
North Carolina: Trump +6
Ohio: Trump +4
Pennsylvania: Trump +2
Virginia: Trump -0
New Hampshire: Trump -0
New Jersey: Trump -2

Wait. Wait a damn minute. According to Pepe's creator, he's hispanic, correct? Pepe is a hispanic name. What if the meme magic we've been conjuring isn't meant to last forever? What if sometime after trump gets elected (probably after building the wall), Pepe has to go back with the rest?

Oh shit. We've been spending so much time having fun that we didn't see that our destiny was meant to be a tragic one this whole time…

ffs

archive.is/bcasf
sellers choose the price

We are growing more powerful than you could possible imagine.

Lain is being born.

Pepe doesn't belong to the fag anymore.

Pepe is also Italian m8.

…h…h…h…hi sir!

Pepe came here legally. Relax. Kek protects us.

FUUUUCK

Don't worry m8.

The debates will most likely be cancelled because after collapsing in Manhattan on 9/11 she's unelectable.

Hillary collapsed into her own footprint at freefall speeds despite never being hit by any plane.

Fuck it I want to try to get some of this meme magic for myself.

Rolling for Israeli civil war by winter

Kek is having a laff.

aww man

ROLLING FOR JOINT HEZBOLLAH-US INVASION OF TEL AVIV MARCH 2017

You ain't doing it right son.

This is how you properly summon quads right here…

You must not be greedy or hasty, my child. Only with time and patience will Kek bless you.

Never lust after dubs. Shitpost and meme and spread chaos and kek will bless you with digits.

I myself am too lustful of digits, but I work hard and meme and shitpost in atonement.

I just want Kek to teleport all non whites to some other planet in another universe.

Alrighty then.

Kek is as fickle as he is loving

He is also egyptian. There has to be more things so far undiscovered, I don't think he will leave just yet.

He is a god of chaos and primordial darkness, don't forget.

Anons of old once embodied that terrifying force

Double like for double dubs.

Meant for

fug

(Heil'd)
you saved my OC AND got hitler dubs.
well memed friend, have another.

Indeed

youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI

youtube.com/watch?v=8RWP8Pws9mw

archive.is/1Mzb9

In a case, a jewish woman in Israel discovered that her temporary lovaer was (gasp!) a non-Jew. She files him to court, and he was sentencted to 18 months in jail. (They called it rape!) As the Ha'aretz newpaper writes: "In German or Afrikaans this disgraceful verdict would have sounded much worse." R

Looking at this objectively with sources, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages, senior Sephardi priest and a senior Sephardi adjudicator) non-jews or 'goyim' as they are referred to are simply "donkeys" that "were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel". So given Rabbi Yosef is a senior member of their judiciary it appears that israelites marrying non-israelites is legally treated as some kind of 'zoophilia', and treated the same way as anyone marrying an animal.

Other quotes from Israel's Chief Rabbi

Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.

In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.

Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat… That is why gentiles were created.

Keep in mind that they gave this disgusting kike the largest funeral in Israeli history and even Bibi Nuttyahoo attended instead of disavowing him.

This is why Jews and Israel are hated.

The fact kikes can get away with this shit is just overwhelming proof for us and it is obvious they own the media, but in the same instance not even niggers are dumb enough to fall for it as BLM has called out Jews and Israel. Hilarious.

I'm not too keen on the meaning of numbers so I had to look it up (sorry). This is very enlightening and funny. Well I hope he can keep a promise then.

Wrong thread but yeah, Jewish neuroticism.

The star of david is actually the star of moloch, and the jews flat out worship the devil, it's why they hate Christianity so much.

Yahweh is a god of creation and I think he'd be proud of what we're creating, a world free of jewish/satanic influence.

People don't seem to remember that the Israelites existed long before the Jews, and that Yahweh's pacts were with the Israelites, and that by the time the formal Jewish faith came along, it had already been hundreds of years.

By it's very nature, meme magic relies on thoughts and ideas that are spread by the masses and large numbers of people. The volk needs both healthy genes and healthy memes.

You don't ask for specific requests that's not how it works.

If we asked Kek to go back to 1986 to make a Italian Disco song with like 7 direct meme references would he?

Just make a mantra that people can text over and over again like
COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

checking myself

Well that ruins the martial law obama was threatening. If generals of old say trumps the way, then the soldiers will agree.
Even if the have shillary led commanders.

Also, the Israelites were mono-altrist, meaning they recognized other gods' existence.

Actually i heard most jews are esoteric.. which doesn't change much i guess

Whatever. I'm about to leave you lovable autists and go to bed, but before I do, I'm just going to leave this message. Kek will bless this board forever.

And to go a step further, not only did jesus have goy blood in him (says so in the first fucking chapter of the new testament), and he was commanded by yahweh to live with the goys in poverty away from the jews (aka, ancient shitposting in real life). Hell, jesus was born when god cucked a jew out of fucking his virgin wife, and then went on to proclaim that it's not the genetic sons of Abraham (jews) who get god's blessings and Israel, it's the memetic sons of Abraham (goyish christians)

I'm currently reading through a non-pozzed version of the bible (it was translated by english speaking chinks, go figure) and I'm finding it very easy to interpret it as being supportive of our ideals, not cucked and antagonistic like what the pope would have you believe.

I LOVE THIS BOARD

Holy shit, it's fucking Happening

Hail Victory.

PRAISE KEK

SHALIDAY

Praise Kek!

May his blessing bring us victory.

read

See picture.
It seems Pepe might be an Italian form of the Frankish Pepin but for the last millenia or so its been a common name in Italy in its "Pepe" form.

I am a worshiper of Kek now and have renounced my semitic religion.
This year has shown me the true light and i will follow it forever.

Kek Wills It

Those shoes gave me endocrinal malignant cancer, the aggressive subtype. My eyes need to be bleached now.

wow, what a nice thin set of ribs

If those numbers match the general election results, Trump wins with ease. Please be real.

Im still conflicted in whether or not i should worship kek or jesus

Worshiped by the Bohemian Grove.

it's real. I don't know where to look or even if you could guarantee it's legit but voter registration in generally republic areas is soaring to insane numbers.

more people are registering to vote for Trump than people registered to vote for Obama.

the rare armed gondolina

We are in for one hell of a ride lads

He did say he remembered fighting in his past lives, and that he would fight again…

It leaves me conflicted too user, but I think you should bear in mind that we and kek are simply using eachother to spread enjoyable chaos into this horribly fucked up world. We larpily call it worship but it really closer to just using a tool and forcing the Baader Meinhoff effect down people's throats. Worshiping/following christ is much closer to Holla Forums's natural tendency to avoid degeneracy and become /fit/ and /lit/.

Really just keep looking out for opportunities to improve yourself and search for tools to improve the current situation. Reading a study bible helps me deconstruct the jewish narrative and add more purpose to what Holla Forums already taught me to do, but there's no point in you doing it if you just half-ass it.

It just doesnt feel right just using a god like that though. I want to worship both, but i have to chose chaos or non-degeneracy.

Is it wrong to use a piano to play beutiful music? Neither kek or yahweh are shallow enough to hold a grudge against people that follow their will but don't identify with them. Kek wants chaos and we want a better world, our goals coincide and we'd do what he wants regardless of his existence. It's why I don't think god condemed all the people who were born before biblical times or in a place where no translated bible/missionaries were avaliable.

People who follow the commandments without realizing it are closer to heaven than people who claim to be followers while still being degenerates. Kek will be happy with chaos even if he's never mentiond, and Yahweh will be happy with your life of righteous non-degeneracy even if your conflicted ALTHOUGH I SHOULD MAKE IT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR, you still gotta accept Christ as your saviour if you want to be saved, no amount of good deeds you do will overwrite his crucifixtion, there's no other interpretation to this and I wouldn't want to damn you on accident

Alright, i will keep on the good fight with kek, fighting with him on my side. But i will start going to church to keep jesus in my heart.

Israel will fall in due time

Just make sure to scope out your churches before committing to them, the kikes subverted the fucking pope remember, they can quite easily subvert liberal minded pastors as well. If all else fails, the bible is available in library and book shop in the world.

Meme on and enjoy the [current year + 1] user.

I think ill see if the one my aunt goes to is good. Its a prodestant church, and all im really looking for is a non cucked church that preaches the 10 commandments. And maybe a saturday one.

I have become a bit obsessive in my researching the 'Kek question' and its connection to the concept of synchronicity. I truly feel like something deeper is happening here, something fundamental to the universe. I'm working on a longer post, but here is a list of topics I have come across that seem to be incredibly important to the nature of Kek, to the nature of Holla Forums, and even human nature and a greater universal nature.

Here they are in no particular order: game theory; information theory; chaos; complexity; systems theory; cybernetics; statistical mechanics; statistics/probability in general; pattern recognition; synchronicity; time as entropy; ergodic principle; non-linear dynamics; learning machine training; etc. Google these.

In a general sense, what I have become interested in is how 'interesting properties' of systems emerge (for example, how extremely effective meme/propaganda generation has emerged from the properties of the open Holla Forums system/environment).

I'd like to include an example of the TYPES of things I am researching:

————–

Dubs occur because of the interconnectedness of post timing, user count, dub scripts, and other properties of Holla Forums that I haven't thought of. All of these things are input variables that have definite values at any given time, yet it may be impossible to have full knowledge of those values.

The input is 'worked' or acted upon by a generalized function or mechanism, and then an output is produced: dubs. This process occurs within the ENVIRONMENT of Holla Forums. But because Holla Forums is an OPEN SYSTEM or a COMPLEX SYSTEM, the input is dependent on other complex, but seemingly unrelated systems outside of the Holla Forums environment. Post times are dependent on when anons make the decision to post. User numbers dependent upon who is at their computer. And so on.

This interconnectedness between already simpler systems is the basis for COMPLEXITY and CHAOS (a technical name for a similar idea in physics – I have a little experience with it), and is studied in COMPLEX SYSTEMS THEORY.
————-
This next part may not make sense if you haven't become acquainted with the topics I listed. It is mostly questions that I am asking myself to help in the creative process of researching. Maybe it might inspire some anons.

What are the implications of all of this? If a subsystem has a property (as an extreme example, what we call consciousness, or effective-meme-generation), can anything be said about what properties the entire system can have – the universe as a system, itself possessing the property that we call consciousness because of its presence in a sub-system? What about the universe having a meme analog? A meme analog is already known to be present in biology.)

Maybe Holla Forums actually has become attuned to some universal 'consciousness' analog? Is meme magic an example of these topics in action?

I wonder if 'effective meme generation' could be simulated using parts from all of these different fields of science/math? If it can be simulated, what does that tell us? Do 'simulatable emergent phenomena' have shared properties between them? Classes/types of emergent phenomena?

Anyways, this is getting a bit too long for now. Have any other anons looked into these things? I feel like I'm starting to go insane over this.

Apologies for the mess.

Maybe you should read this guy
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/filter/text/page/1/

Apparently a guy from the family that funded the American revolution and wants to retake it in 2024 has a lot of very interesting things to say.

Overly complicated. Google "pear labs" and read up on their mind matter interaction research. Probabilities are shifted by unified intent even retroactively. Combination of all sentient wills throughout time generates all probability fields.

Naturally such locus of attention have their own patterns based on movement of consciousness. These patterns can manifest collective will or archetypes of collective mind. Alternatively you can conceive of all of us being manifest of the will of archetypes. The result is equivalent.

He also recommended this book
amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072

Truely this is the dankest of all possible worlds

Thanks. I think this new info will help.

Trump will win. Hillary will die or be imprisoned. Leftists may rebel, but they will be swiftly BTFO.

And Milo will contract a new, advanced form of aids and die a slow, painful death.

fucking checked

HEIL HITLER

HEIL TRUMP

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Checked. Impressive, very nice.

Smug is the most memetic of emotions.

Checked

Checked you glorious bastard

IT'S MAGICK - YOU KNOW
NEVER BELIEVE IT'S NOT SO

Mass Masturbation, cross-use of Holla Forums while doing so, caused KEK to rise again

Memes are like music, it's not only vibration, but they are reassembled with meaning in the mind.

P.E.P.E.

user, it would be a lot easier to just experience it firsthand.
You can do that. You just have to decide you want to.

Heil Hitler!
Praise Kek!
Good luck mr Trump!

Reality is digital
All is mind
Everything is permitted
We can win

A quick FYI:
The battle has moved beyond the election. Trump has won, thanks to Hillary falling to pieces on camera.

But Trump is trying to court many - blacks, hispanics, gays, etc.

They must be convinced to hate Trump and abuse him. He does not like abuse, and will turn on them.

Your best wizards might be gay.
Maybe they're a minor issue in the grand scheme of things.
It's not homosexuality that's the problem, it's the leftist culture that has ruined them.
They need only the spark of a new cause.

>he he, product contagion on MAGA hat, we are soooo sneaky :^)
Red Ice/Stormer/Renegade, just go.

Ah shit, did we go too far with our Meme Magic? Whats happening lads?

lel, check'd.

UNBIDDEN GET OUT THE GALAXY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gotta be careful with dangerous meme magic tech fam.

Off by 1…

Praise kek

FUCKING WITNESSED

Did you not see the whitehouse plans for the mass importation of third worlders next year. Trump is basically the president already

They're probably too stupid to realise what they've just done. "Most people will understand that morality is more important than politics" They LITERALLY said this.

What is it with the republicans getting handed random landslides… this time was overdue though

WHAT THE FUCK I UNIRONICALLY WORSHIP KEK NOW!

Aryans are the best magicians, that is why (((they))) have done so much to destroy belief in magic AND white nationalism.
Through religion and (((modern science))) they have for hundreds of years worked to hide our potential power levels.
Aryans are God's brightest children, and as such are the most powerful in the use of creative energy.
Kikes don't want us realising this, but here in our anonymous corner of the web, we are re-discovering our Aryan heritage as wizards of the highest caliber.

(HEIL'D)

This is indeed the best current year ever. Praise be to Kek.

Fuck off Moshe

WTF I HATE KEK NOW

Kek is great, Kek is merciful, unlike that owl/bull bastard.

we all died last September

ONE FOUR EIGHTY EIGHT

I'm starting to think that at the rate we're going the kikes might actually end up gassed.

At least then we'll get a good Holla Forums owner.

SIEG TRUMP

HEIL VICTORY

WHAT IS THIS
WHAT IS THIS

Kek growing in power

The wired bleeding into reality.

No FUCKING way. I thought it was 12 MoH recipients. But it's 14. Praise Kek!

No coincidence that Trump favorably mentioned Patton a lot in his speeches, too.

Caught in a thread slide, no escape from this agony.

Aryans are better at everything else they turn their hand to, so it should not come as a surprise that we can be better at jewing than jews.

Is 'Shadilay' now our version of 'hallelujah'?

fucking 1488 star get user.

Believe it or not a good portion of the elite globalist banking families are Aryan like the Rockefeller's and the Morgans.

They just decided to ally with the Kikes rather than their volk the disgusting fucking traitors.

So now it falls to user to Jew the Jews.

Fucking praise

While the author is a jew, I would really recommend you read the book "Godel, Escher, Bach", maths is one of the few fields where I can actually respect jewish contributions (I suspect their Talmudic culture of manipulating systems and finding loopholes makes them excellent at manipulating abstract concepts like mathematics).

The key take away from the book is how the meaning of anything can determined by which interpretations are given to it; An example from the book is a typographic rule for creating strings of meaningless symbols that, with a little thought, describe basic arithmetic. The key insight was that by changing the rules slightly, the system no longer described "2 + 3 = 5" but instead described "3 + 3 > 5", and the entire book is full of this kind of thinking.

See, more useful information can be gleamed from things if you can have multiple interpretations on multiple levels, from high level concepts like software engineering to low level ones like movement of electrons. Now try applying that to our memes and levels of irony and see where it takes you.

Well math is one of the few fields that cannot be perverted

That is a full blown kike.

I've been asking Kek to help me during hard times ever since this shit has started, he really is the one and only true god.

Did they intermarry with the Rothschild's?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LLLLLLLLLAAAADSS

14 and 88 high ranking military people endorsed the God Emperor of Mankind. Fucking meme magic is real folks.

55 = SS

Is that shit real?

I got a feeling 2017 year of the fire cock will bring even more dank memes.

Today is a good day.

It's a vinyl record, actually, my young friend.
The data is encoded as a spiral series of etchings that flow from the middle out to the outer edge.
The reading mechanism is a physical 'needle' that reads the height of it's position, and thus determines the frequency of the sound it should transmit to the amplifier.
It's similar to a compact disc, but technically it's an analog sort of data, not digital.

Post yfw we get 40 years minimum of America being great again

part of me thinks jewish fear and paranoia keeps causing things like this to happen, like a cosmic streisand effect.

Now:

>mfw shitposting on the internet with my best bros is making the west great again
It's some weird kind of poetry really.

checked

What Bible version? I want to read it.

Schillary pls

Gondola?

Lol no. Women have no place in politics lad. We'll simply adjust the Constitution to allow 33 year old men to be the President during Eric's tenure, then Barron will ascend into power and then no further elections are likely to occur henceforth.

Jesus was against the establishment, he wrecked shit when he saw all the merchants at the Jerusalem temple. Blaming him for being a jew, is no different than people blaming you of prejudicial antisemitism. It's not prejudice when you have plenty of valid reasons to respond negatively.

And you're a D&C shill. Deus vult.

bing bong;
ching chong.

No one's gonna CHECK THESE?

AWWW

MYYY

GAWWWD!

How can this shit be even real?

That's a funny way to misspell "purged".

user what are you doing

I dunno what translation he's talking about, but I'm quite a fan of The Expanded Bible. It's basically the autist's bible with its annotations. Pic related, John.

Also daily reminder that Christianity has been the most successful meme in human history, whether or not you believe in God/Yahweh/Jehovah.

It's no coincidence that none screamed "JEHOVA VULT" during the Crusades.

The chief deity of Europa is God/Odin/Deus/Dias/Theos/Zeus/Jupiter. All names derived from the same Aryan root of our Heavenly Father (Deus P'ter). Our God lays on the clouds and the highest mountaintops, no some sandy burning pit feeding on children.

Dubs confirm- and I can honestly see it happening. When Trump MAGAs, the Right will become undeniable, and his successors will drift further Right as time goes on. We are truly living at the dawn of a new Golden Age.

Praise Kek! Hail the God Emperor!

Not bad.

You forgot to mention that they win by a landslide when their spouses and children get killed in assassination attempts from a reformed radical left opposition.

Try to meme more responsibly, dude, you may have literally just murdered the Trumps' families. What the fuck do you think we're doing here?

Oh fuck. Checked.

:-)
Poll's in. I was right. Ya gotta listen to me, OK? You can electioneer all you want to or whatever, but know the war's already being waged over post-election (Trump wins scenario) activities. Don't believe me? Ford announced, right after Hillary's little spell, that they are moving all small car production to Mexico. Why the rush? :-)

see

TRIPS!

~.~ dubs

It was meant to be.

dubs confirm

trips confirm

double dubs

Our memes have become reality. Does anyone remember the game Black and White?

In Peter Molyneux's game you as a god could touch a random rock and the villagers would worship it and it would grow in power.

Kek is nothing, but because we talk about it so much it manifested in power and gained energy. Now like in the game Black and White it now has power because we believe.

Like gods of past humans worshiping a frog god have turned it from a mild joke to a real entity. Now Kek guides us.

Praise be to KEK!

SO MANY DUBS, SO MANY GETS

WEW LADS

Let me show you something crazy, Ahnon*:

*AH + user

oops:

(checked)

I loved that game. It was gnostic, btw. I loved the AI. I really grew attached to the animals. The game mostly sucked, though. But the animal was wonderful!

Holy shit, I was in that thread yesterday but I had no idea our memetic power had increased so quickly. At this rate, 2017 will be unrecognizable as the same reality we are in now, or the one we were in last month, and so on

Don't mind me. Just checking them.

Cheeki.:^)

Checking out this thread

It's a good song too. I found out something amazing, related to the swastika meteorite man:

Note the earring.

(The main meaning of mudra is a kind of hand gesture or posture (think Nazi salute) like Buddha is depicted holding)

"The word mudra also refers to the large earrings worn by Kanphata Yogis in India, an order of sadhus (religious ascetics) who follow the teachings of Gorakhnath (a famous Nath Yogi and prolific author who lived in the tenth or eleventh century). In Indian Tantrism, mudra is also used to denote the parched grains used in Tantric ritual, and also as a subtle reference to the female consort, called Shakti or Dakini, of a Tantric yogin. The Kagyu sect of Vajrayana Buddhism uses the suffix maha (“great”) in conjunction with the term mudra to describe the lineage’s quintessential meditation practice called Mahamudra (“the Great Seal”). In this context, the word mudra refers the a specific method of meditation and its fruition. Mahamudra describes the practice of looking directly at the fundamental nature of Mind. It also denotes the highest enlightenment, where Mind and Emptiness are synonymous."

wow

leftypol please

what a wonderful thread, praise kek!

CONFIRMED: KEK WILL WRECK POLITICS AND HEADS WILL ROLL. THE AXE SHALL FALL! DAY OF ROPE WESTWIDE SOON!

welp sorry milo

Shlomo pls.
Don't you have a plateful of foreskins to eat or something?

They're already trying to turn Trump. They tried with Mexicans. Why? After all, it was in their interest for Trump to not increase his numbers. No, they wanted him to be in debt to Mexicans, but he held strong (probably not being aware of how serious Hillary's health is - the media knows (and it's worse than most realize: it's cancer)).

test

KEK IS REAL
KEK IS HERE

BEHOLD

For chaos has found order with us.
KEK has chosen to reveal his will through digits.
Where we are, the jew cannot follow.

Buy 100 frogs and place them at random places in your town for blessings of KEK.

Damn, even Paul Allen approves of them:

So this is it. The great happening of our time.

And I'm still not tired of winning.

I wish i had a gf like her

this
"don't have any gods before me" "most high god" "alpha and omega" "can't serve two masters" etc.
God never said anything about recognizing or even respecting other gods
he just wants you to keep him as your only master and recognize him as #1 because he is the creator and most powerful

It's getting
wild
Praise KEK!

Is this reality?

We have entered the age of Kek.

That second one is odd. The cap on the bottom of both tweets says there was a 6 hour difference between the posts, but if you look at the actual timestamps between the two posts it was a 3 hour difference.

I think some user probably cropped the two right next to each other.

Oh I wasn't referring to the election.

I mean we can win the war not just this one battle. This is a war for the soul of the western man/woman.

it can't be true.

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ

you can bet it is buddy

I didn't. Were they finally going to Fully Enrich us?

PRAISE KEK

its a sign!
youtube.com/watch?v=84mXC6zlvi8

KEK

Seriously, WTF was that?
Do Someone has the original?

That IS the original.

That is the original

Goodbye all you juden! You've got to go!
Got to get into the oven and
FACE THE TRUTH
PEPE OOOH~
DIDN'T MEME FOR WHITES TO DIE
I SOMETIMES WISH I'D NEVER EVEN SAGED AT ALL
CARRY ON, CARRY ON
Cause it's only dubs that matter

Wrong board you're looking for /leftypoll/

youtube.com/watch?v=fvuH8jY2fgg
30:30

So, just being europoor and read trumps weight (107 kilo), which happens to be my own weight, so for reference I look up his height.

Can this man not even have a length that isn't memeworthy?

Ok, I fucked up counting the letters in the word comma, fucked up my sentence structuring, but my dubs do add up to 4 at least.

As tall and as heavy, got a lot of muscle but not sure how to feel about having the same BMI as a 70 year old, even if he is blessed by KEK.

That's called a record user.

Muscle weigh alot more than fat does. So dont be ashamed of a high BMI if you are muscular.

Nice

YOU GUYS HAVE GONE TOO FAR OVER THE LINE

Go Further for the Furher

WEW W WEW
WEW WE WEW
WEW WEW WEW
WEW WEW
WE WE
W W
WEWEW
E
WEWEW
E
WEWEW
WEW W WEW
WEW WE WEW
WEW WEW WEW
WEW WEW
WE WE
W W

Not exactly true. While, on the basic level, (arithmetic) it is true that all terms have a static definition, it is still possible to manipulate the emergent whole without "lying" (incorrect definitions or conclusions) on the technical level.

For example: if one were to swear to never again turn rightward and pivot only at right angles, one would still be able to move to any location they please by altering the lengths of the line they draw (when they walk).

As highly restrictive as mathematics is, it cannot innately lead to the cessation of abuse. They only force which may stop something dead-set on controlling you is destruction.

Kek is an ancient Egyptian god. The vessel that drew him in that comic has no significance. We have adopted Kek and he lives in our memes.

the best thing with 8pol is that I don't have to do the recaptcha for every post.

feels good man.

WHAT IN THE FUCK!?!

This turned out to be the raw footage? I thought the OP enhanced part of the video to make Kek more visible.

HEILED
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Mein Gott

Trump marries all his children to Jews. Hillary did not marry a Jew.

Hillary = My candidate

31:52 to be exact. Notice the newscasters face after.
PRAISE KEK
COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT
TREMBLE, SHAKE
HILLARY WILL COLLAPSE
IN TRUMPS WAKE

Hillary is a Jew. Chelsea looks kikey as fuck.
Trumps jews are tactical.

checked and heil'd

But Hill and us are going to disarm the nigga and cuck the poor whites so they all serve the elite Southern dems.

Thou shalt not eat the flesh of the creatures of Kek

Nigga? Ok.
REPORTED
CTR cucky fuck
It is NIGGER! SAY IT RIGHT
PRAISE KEK

They will make new families with pure Aryan spouses and children.

People were pretty dissatisfied that Trump didn't get 1488 delegates.
We're not so upset anymore, now are we?

HITLER DIGITS CONFIRM! IMPENDING RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ

(CHECKED)
SIEG FUCKING HEIL!

You glorious bastard, you.

(Heiled)

PRAISE KEK!

NANI DONARUDO

fucking hell

is this real life?

not firemaking? the wheel? agriculture? hunting, trapping, the spear?

PRAISE KEK
FOR HE WILL BANISH THE DARKNESS
AND BEGIN THE AGE OF MEMES