Saturday 9/17 - Colorado Springs, CO - MDT
Monday 9/19 - Fort Myers, FL - EDT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EgLUYw7hv8
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
archive.is/bgOWp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clarification: the New York event is in the morning, before the Laconia event

He should really schedule some events in New Jersey, there's a higher chance he will win there than in New York since it has him only behind by 4 points, and that was before the fuckups of Hillary.

Save for a very small handful of counties, Ohio is looking uncucked even after voting Kasich in the primaries

He is scheduled to go on the same time that people eater shit clock runs down.

I literally have no idea how Kasich got any votes, and I'm in an urban area. I don't know anyone who supported him. I don't know anyone who supports shillary either. I'm frankly fucking confused on where the globalists get their votes from. If any state needs a recount when the fix is in, it's this one.

You don't campaign in the places you're guaranteed to win. You go where they hate you and make them change their minds.

Do you know all ~12 million people in Ohio?

Ohio is that one kid in class that never speaks up but the moment he gets home he jacks off the photos of all the girls he took secretly while slitting his wrists and shitting on photos on the guys.

Of course I do. Don't you?

You sound like you have a lot of experience with being this type of person.

Nah. On the average, a single person knows about 200 people on a first name basis. This ranges everywhere from family to that guy who regularly bags your groceries.

It's why saying things like "nobody I know X" is pretty meaningless. Honestly, you should be glad that you don't know any Kasich supporters, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Considering polls of only a few hundred people are being used to estimate entire areas, I don't think it's unreasonable to use everyone you know as a rough gauge (although most certainly skewed) of the bigger picture as well.

If the guy knows 50-100 different people in his area and none support a candidate, you have to wonder how that candidate gets a reasonable chunk of the vote, let alone win the state.

It's a legit point the guy made and many of us have been wondering the same as well.

Good time format user
eastern
pacific
UTC

I always get to see the rallies because of you thanks

Eh, it's a bit different when it comes to friends. How many Hillary supporters are your friend? None? Good, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Just sayin'

It is also the state that threw the 2004 election to bush over kerry
They had pulled back on tons of polling stations so there were long ass lines and lots of people said fuck it and went home instead.
There was some other shit as well but I forget.

Best Stream

youtube.com/watch?v=3EgLUYw7hv8

This is Pence doing his own live thing, btw. Not Trump's place.

Why do Ohioans like to spell their state so much?

RIGHT ON TIME

Hes on

no we dont

FOOTBALL YEAH

RIP HILLARY

LEADING IN POLLS

No idiot reread my fucking post. Knowing people does not mean friends. I'm sure if I treated my friend group as somehow reflecting on the bigger picture it would be silly because it would be skewed AS I MENTIONED IN MY POST.

The point is that while gauging all the people you know (or know of, or have run across) may give skewed results, if NONE of those are in favor of X, for X to go as far as winning is very suspicious. Get it now?

FUCK FORD

Pretty damn funny.

KEK

You often go around talking politics while on line at the bank? Don't be daft, man. Not everyone wears their politics on their sleeve.

You could see me every day of your life, waiting at that same bus stop or shopping at that same grocery, but you would never know my politics. Not everyone wears a MAGA hat hoping to start a chimpening.

Deplorables out in force.

Fucking wew. Holy shit that was well memed.

It's fun listening to the different groups of people chant out of cadence, and then slowly but surely become in sync.

LOCK HER UP

There's nothing like it.

Who are you quoting?

All I'm saying is that just because you don't personally know someone who does something does not mean that nobody does it. Your anecdote is not data.

There are 12 million people in Ohio and nobody knows them all. Did you also forget that 679,266 people voted for Hillary Clinton in the Dem Primary?

That's 679,266 people nobody here knows, but clearly exist.

This is the first prez election I have felt good about in decades

It's better when you're there.

The gang rape of a 5 year girl by three rapefugees happend in Rapid Falls, Ohio earlier this year.

It used to be you can't drink the water in Mexico and they used to build the cars in Flint. Now, they build the cars in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Flint.

lol bantzing hard

I'm not to happy with it. I'm getting sick of the mess going on. I want to hear policy and plan, not "just believe me" and "NO U".

hes running to be emperor of the world

I'M NOT RUNNING TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD

I'M RUNNING TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I'm Canadian and I will shed a single tear of joy when he will win.

If anything, Kasich getting the majority of Ohio even though he's some random asshole from PA that needed something to do when Lehman Bros. went belly-up should be a wake up call for the coming vote fixing.

You honestly sound like an assburger who never talks to strangers or even goes out enough to overhear other people discussing politics.

For example I was in line at a store and overheard a woman 'mad' about Trump arguing with the clerk and after she leaves I asked him what's up and he said she's a Hillary supporter and then continued to go on about how he thinks it is nuts they were blaming Trump for violence after that Chicago incident when it was obviously not his fault.

Don't know the clerk or the woman, but just an example of how while out having a life, you're likely to encounter different types of people and hear (or see such as w/ yard signs) who they support. If this doesn't make sense to you, I'm sorry you're this reclusive.

cytu.be/r/neetuprising for fun shit and sick memes

OUR COUNTRY
IS A MESS

Where in canada user?

crying lads

Fucking normies

Quebec

Send help

C'est la vie

anyone checking out that raven haired milf in the trump hat behind him? she licked her lips and smiled when he said "they'd love to give it to them."

could be worse, m8
You could be in Ontario

Yeah, I keep hearing that it's the worst province.

Alright, Trump. Let's not get too carried away here.

Anyone at the rally?

Michfag here
I been to ontario a bunch of times
now it is fucked to cross the border

Hillary can't stand for an hour!

Shit, just saw this. What are these niggers thinking?

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

archive.is/bgOWp

Top kek. Mexican Pres BTFO

They are going to bust all the domestic unions
and reduce their labor by 80%

and they'll face a 35% import duty, just revealed. MAGA

That 35% will pay for the wall. "No plans" my ass, Hillary.

Fucking greedy bastards will do anything for a few extra shekels.
Ford is turning in his grave.

Old man ford said
make the best product you can
sell it as cheap as you can
pay your people as much as you can

no wonder he wrote about the international jew

Daily reminder that Henry Ford was based af

highground engaged

Murmurs from the crowd and the people behind him are shaking their heads

CONSEQUENCES

NEW AMERICAN STEEL

I am fully erect.

one god = emperor trump confirmed

MUSLIMS BTFO

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

AND IF YOU TRY SOMETIME
YOU'LL FIND
YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED

not bad

Ironically dune-coons and kikes are monotheist, but Christians are polytheists.
But will never admit it because they redefine terms to make their holy book consistent.

HE HIT IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK AGAIN!!

The ironic part is these leftists are all about muh unions n' sheeit, while simultaneously supporting the (((groups))) directly responsible for driving down their wages.

If the United Auto Workers don't support Trump 100% they're too dumb to live.