Ever drink your own pee?

Why did you?

My own? Eww, no! That is gross!

raisin dat kundalini like a G

someone else's then?

Unless it's distilled it may be very harmful. Burger Army manual explicitly says not to drink it.

Who the fuck is going to build a still for piss?

If its dark yellow don't drink
light yellow u can drink

Hi! What's going on in here?

You don't need a fancy distillery to.. well… distill. You just have to heat liquid and collect the steam.

No. It's still harmful.

Drink my pee everyday all day, bath in it, too. Why wouldn't you? I tested mine yesterday with a water meter and I'm getting 414 parts per million (ppm) dissolved solids, which means it had the consistency of mineral spring water. That's a little too much mineralization and I should endeavor to detox by drinking more pure water or fasting, instead. I stopped showering and started urine bathing 4 years ago and never been better.

Anyone piss in the shower or the tub?

I piss in a bottle then I put it in my shower and let it age for a couple days until you get that nice formaldehyde smell, then sponge bath using it. Why wouldn't you do such? That's only roughly 1 piss out of 10 I take during the day, since I recycle most known as looping your urine this is how you become a god buddy boy I ain't got time to spell it out for you goys so now this run-on sentence shall come to an end.

Ammonia not formaldehyde we are not trying to mummify anybody whew you goys crack me up I am so jovial since I drink so much pee.

Astronauts drink their own pee and poo after its treated. They have to recycle everything in space.

You don't drink poo, that's bad. Stop attempting to misconstrue the message because I'll splatter your brain all over the sidewalk if you keep that shit up.

That bitch is into spirit cooking, not urine drinking. You better watch yourself, too, motherfucker.

Try it nigga!!!

I'm undefeated through the ORIN and BRAHMACHARYA got real strong OJAS you better watch yourself little nigger.

this tbh

drinking your own piss is degeneracy
drinking the piss of attractive women is enlightenment