REEEEEE

What the fuck do I do to this slow ass shit laptop. It lags like fuck and I can hardly do anything to it. FUkKING HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Newly-Refurbished-OptiPlex-Computer-Processor/dp/B015JG51V2/ref=sr_1_7?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1508595675&sr=1-7&keywords=dell computer
theregister.co.uk/2017/10/19/malwarebytes_blocking_coin_hive_browser_cryptocurrency_miner_after_user_revolt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

check your printer cables

Get rid of anti-virus. According to the CIA presentation anti-virus software is the easiest gateway into a computer

whats a printer cable going to do ?

the fuck ? im not thick you know.. I just want my pc to atleast run smoothly when im doing one thing at a time ffs

ssd, or delet system32

this laptop is shit as fuck already as it it theres no point in getting a ssd for it i guess. And Im too poor to get a decent pc. I might sell this piece of shit tatted laptop and whatever few scraps i get, i might get a cheap computer with it ? idk i really need help because it annoys the heck outta e

why did u buy a laptop, instead of desktop?

parents bought it for me years ago i think we bought this back in ~2012 or 13 ? maybe even 11. Never had a desktop The screens broken on this so i use a external monitor. and theres no fucking wifi on this shitty laptop i have to use ethernet cable. Fuck my life

buy a desktop. Even comparable spec will be better, cuz of cooling of full tower
install win10 - easier on performance, than 7

I know a guy who lives in a car and shitposts from his mobile using whatever wifi he can get. Just buy something new or stop whining.

just buy a thinkpad for cheap

SSD can give new life to it.

Kys tbh fam

Replace Windows with a lightweight Linux distro, like Xubuntu

tell him suck my dick for all i care

theres a really cheap £60-70 dell tower i can get should i get that ? and which OS should i use win 10 or xubuntu ? im using win 7 atm because im used to it.

name at least 3 reasons why you're an anti-thinkpad shill

Get it and install ssd, also torrent win10.

Lenovo is shit and using IBM antique shit is a joke.

Turn off all uneccessary services, download autoruns and turn off all the bullshit that starts up with the computer, delete a bunch of shit off your hard drive, defrag it if not SSD, put an SSD in it, delete windows install Linux

if the specs r better, then ull gonna be better off with the tower.
if u want to be able to run everything, use win10. If u wanna be pretentious faggot, who cant run half of everything, cuz no1 writes programs for xubuntu, then ubuntu
if u want it to stay a laptop, then ssd will help

Get a job you dirty leech, that laptop can run plenty of games.

you could install Bodhi linux and play skyrim on it no problem. or THPS Pro, or CS:GO from steam. I play all of them on 2g of ram. you have options, but no fucking brain. I can tell you that by the fact that you are using windows in the current year.
also, what you have is better than what many people have mate. and guess what? YOURE THE NORMIE.
KYS you fucking waste

amazon.co.uk/Newly-Refurbished-OptiPlex-Computer-Processor/dp/B015JG51V2/ref=sr_1_7?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1508595675&sr=1-7&keywords=dell computer
Is this better ?

alright win 10 it is i actually thought win 10 is worse than 7 heh

im looking for a job you kurwa ill suck your dick if you gimme some $$$$$

Who has it, yo mamma to check facebook? You think being a normie is determined by your wealth? Are you retard?

Pick one and only one.
also, your driver support will be shit mate.
have fun with NSA being able to utilize your machine more than you.
W10 is so bad, you can not even casually browse with a normie browser with 4g of ram without the pile of shit convulsing and throwing up

1/50 for making me post
how did you even find your way here?

Get your pills shizo

have you not noticed the latest influx of them lately or something?

I mean I have, but jesus christ. Either this kid is like 8 or incapable of feeding himself solid food.
I literally lost faith in humanity from this thread, not only from op, but from the fact that it got serious replies

It can run plenty of non-modern games,

t. Teen

>>>/suicide/
OP is whiny spoiled kid who needs to drown in vinegar

im gonna fucking suck your dick you faggot

Get back to reddit, trash

so wtf do i use o wise master. gimme some fuckin insights then ye bleedin maggot

im trying to ask genuine questions here because im no tech geek so i come to ask yo guys no kindly fuck off

spoiled ? ive been with a 5 year old laptop since fucking ever and its broken and on its last legs. what the fuck do you mean you cunt

Don't pay attention to linux shizos, OP. They aren't human.

I never posted on reddit, unlike you.

TBH that thing would run plenty of games that you've never played, just won't run call of duty, how about you get some good tastes OP.

Try swat4, red alert 2, supreme Commander, rogue spear, ut2004, system shock 1/2 and the splinter cell trilogy.

Your laptop is good, you are shit.

still a better laptop than mine

so windows 10 i should get yeap ? not linux ?

n-no u……..

Changing OS won't help. Try those games I listed.

read a book nigger

Yes, linux doesn't support neither games nor decent apps.

You are shit tnh fam

well, they most certainly do, but OP is far too retarded for that

Why talk to yourself on an imagebard?

fuck off nigger, thats my boy youre talking to. ill shove a spoon head up your dick

alright cool ill do that. but taht doesnt change how slow my laptop is right now, even as im typing it lags so bad then doesnt respond then carries on etc.

Why run games designed for windows on an emulator instead just running them on windows?

Install Gentoo

hit that bitch with an air compressor, that'll clean it, another game for you: evil genius, dungeon keeper, both good.

alright my niggy i gotchu

wtf is this ?

It's some kind of shitty windows program that turns your master race OS into some faggy Mac shit.

I think 8ch has been on the news or something lately. thats why there are so many retards on here now

Add more ram

Vice ran an article about how we're the worst site on the clearnet

Well, there's your problem. Just install an OS that isn't refined street shit caked onto processed garbage, and you're set.

WINE Is Not an Emulator.
Anyway, there are plenty of games natively written for linux.
OP's computer is shit, so he's better off playing older stuff. He should check out OpenMW.

And none of them are any good either

slow for what? it seems fine. you shouldn't be gaming on a laptop anyway, install gentoo.

my laptop runs 7 fine and its a Dell E5500 (running Linux tho)

I think I know what the problem is, OP.

his problem is the coin mining script 8ch now intalls unless you defend against it. the fags set the gpu use at 70%. clear your cache and block the script; report back

theregister.co.uk/2017/10/19/malwarebytes_blocking_coin_hive_browser_cryptocurrency_miner_after_user_revolt/

pretty much this, OP.

you need a bigger GPU so you can make Jim more shekels.

pls post a pic of this

What is the best operating system to browse the web and shitpost?

os sierra

im no geek kek. I dont know alot of that shit because i dont care about it

Microsoft (R) Windows (tm) 10 Pro

Damn son. That Dell desktop you talked about earlier would be an improvement, if it's Core-iAnything.

really ? is my laptop that shit ?

yes

Install gentoo. Not even kidding. I have a way shittier laptop running gentoo and I have no performance issues to speak of.

This, refurbished a 10 year old laptop that ran Vista like complete shit with a Linux distro with Mate desktop, runs at completely decent speed for web browsing, youtube videos play normally in HD, something that was impossible under Vista on the same hardware.

You can still run linux okayish on a K6-2 with 192 legs of ham if you don't mind the swapping.

lel, install linux, repaste the heatsink, get an SSD. order an 8GB kit if you need it after that.

Nigger literally just install lubuntu and don't be a nigger and you are set.
Also this is pretty much the basics, how much of a newfag are you?

Remove Wangblows from the premises and install a lightweight Linux distro like Xubuntu, Manjaro or Ubuntu MATE. You'll be suprised how fast your old laptop is with a decent OS.

t. supertux gamer