Women have penis … I'm a man and I'm shocked

Women have penis … I'm a man and I'm shocked

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/watch-we-were-once-all-female
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sciencealert.com/watch-we-were-once-all-female
this will help explain it to you if you are just coming to the revelation that you are a bitch-made female

Big clit thread? Big clit thread!

I'm still shocked.

OP here, I'm still shocked.

Go Away Faggot ! You ain't gonna fuck my ass with this ! fuck you, die ! (male here,OP here)

Now we are all male

imagine how big her dick would be if she was born male

Exactly. big as the nigger or tanned man, the brown or brown light skin man. which dicks are bigger than white man. I know it, because I'm a white man. and my dick is small.

your penis or her dick ?

I guess the answer is both.

bro, what a wave…

I'm talking about regular niggers or brown man… not about, or better, not just about the primitive man of your picture.. >>> this picture

no

BUMP

Now I think I've seen it all.

Are you sure she isnt a male-to-female? her vaginal opening is really weird (just look at the position, its like hentai), like her labia if you check traction from that thing (girls masturbate a lot too) and i cant notice male hormones, its like a boy taking hormone blockers from 5-6 years at least (those little hands) receiving a surgery before puberty, maybe a kid raised by lesbians.

no, that just looks like a clitoris that is for some reason protruding farther out than normal ones (a normal clit is 4 inches in length - however only a very small portion of it is visible from outside the body)

If that a male to female that surgeon must be a god.

thats a straight up hermaphrodite…

YUM

sauce!

pic related

probably just freak of nature shit fam, plus she's got a bit of mongrel in her so no wonder some fuck ups happened along the way

big if true

I want my baby back ribs…

clitties r supercute

Really? Now you have seen it all? What are you 12? fuck off newfag