Being conservative on an art board

I hate the two party system as much as anyone but the left side of the spectrum are the only ones with any artistic bones in their body and anything worthwhile to say. Sure there are outliers like based mel gibson but in general, the best art is created by those who are liberated.

inb4

Yeah, artists in the Soviet Union had it great. It's not like the censors stripped Andrei Rublev down to 90 minutes because they felt the need to remove all the references to religion or anything like that.

Holla Forums inserts politics into anything and everything it can complain about

I don't understand your second point though.

Stopped there

back to Holla Forums with you

I voted for Trump mang…I have never been to Holla Forums

I see the point, but it isn't a strong one

He's implying that leftists are more "liberated" and therefore are better artists; but the leftists are usually the ones that ask for more government control, meaning that they can't be more liberated.

You mean like pretending blacks aren't savages, that gays aren't degenerate, that bruce jenner is a woman, and that the Holocaust happened?

Your only claim to 'free' thought is saying 'lol god's not real' and 'dude weed lmao,' which has no risk whatsoever.

The only art they are good at is the art of scamming and telling lies.

Both sides do lets be perfectly honest, I voted for Trump and know he wants more gov control

I'm calling the police on you

You predicted that one.
This is a KINO board.

Well you got me there, I have no argument against that

Kill yourself, Juden.

oh, it's a bait thread.. :D

oh come on.. your not even trying to hide anymore leftypol…

Do you know we are insignificant in the cosmos and therefore perhaps the most pointless thing one can do is be offended by others actions you think are [le insert buzzword]

I swear to god

fuck off retard

Maybe if people wouldn't get fired and lynched, they would insert more of their actual views into their art, faggot.

What is this? 2016? Get on with the times, grandpa.
The next monty python is going to be right wing. Thanks to you fuckers for classifying liberals and anyone in favor of liberty in the right wing.

Sure thing, cuck.