I'm a race traitor - is there a fix?

I'm white, dark blonde, blue eyed, tall - pretty much the picturebook aryan.

My mother was / is mentally ill (bi polar / schizophrenic) made my life hell for years as a kid and raised me as a single mother, so total cancer.

I see white girls as defective and I only have interest in high IQ wap and chinese girls.

Is there any way to fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan#To_the_Chinese_and_Japanese
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, politely gas yourself

RWDS until death. reproduction isnt for everybody.

Get a vasectomy.

Yes. By inhaling large amount of hydrogen cyanide, the race traitor will disappear.

Have you ever actually gotten to know / dated a white girl or have you just wrote them off preemptively?

Since you are a guy, it doesn't really matter, the only ones who are important are the ones with wombs. One guy can impregnate thousands of them. We don't need all males to stay in.

Yes. Emigrate.

Hong Kong has an even lower birthrate than White countries. They can take a few haafus, and everyone there already has a Western given name. You can continue your Holla Forumsitical involvement there by voting pro-Beijing and opposing the Zio-US pro-"democracy" shills that purport to be the "opposition" there but really want to pull Hong Kong out of China's sphere into the NWO.

Lol look at all the fucking defeatists in this thread. Find a white woman who has the same viewpoint as you in life (simply being, doesn't buy into shilling, wants to end social globalization, etc… you already know) and get with her. Intelligence can be achieved easier than a viewpoint in life can be changed. You're trying to go for high IQ wap and chinese girls because you see it as easier and more readily available. Go ahead faggot, but know your kids will be mixed mongoloids and you'll be destroying your own race. It's a case of morality over desire here buddy.

Retard

Ya, once, she didn't put out.

Blow your brains out.

Vasectomy so you don't unleash your potential kids' tiny dick genes on an unsuspecting white populace.

It's amazing how I can read simply one sentence that you posted and immediately be able to see what kind of person you are. Ignore the advice, a bullet is the best answer.

Shit childhoods are no reason for race mixing by the way. My childhood was a shit and I don't racemix either

t. slightly autistic virgin

I know OP is trolling but I'll never understand whites (specifically blonde hair/blue eye combo) race cucking:

>proceed to deprive your offspring of your genetics by having a half ___

It's like having a really nice plot of land that has beautiful surrounding and fertile soil, and then just paving the whole area and setting up another McDonald's.

Do you think gooks are any better? They're just white women but smaller and uglier. I've found a lot of this weird sinophilia by white men tends to come about from a general absence of knowledge about asian women. They aren't like in the animes and mangos, otherwise Japan wouldn't have a birth rate issue. Most of them are narcissistic, materialistic, neurotic creatures which have either consumed western poison and want to have multicultural gay transqueer relationships or want a bank account with a penis to buy stupid shit with.

Your kids are practically guaranteed to have mental health issues (elliot rogers or a turbo slut, pick one) and hate you for not being a man and giving them a genealogy to be proud of.

smh tbh

you click the little triangle next to their name, hit report, and then fill out a reason, like: "i'm a racemixer Holla Forums pls help slide thread". Then you fill out the captcha and hit submit.

dont racemix, the last thing you need is children who dont belong in any racial group.

Well, atleast you'll not be a naive little faggot in the future.

Long answer we were dating for a while - she looked kinda azn, told me she had some native american genes in her family, was allegedly raped and would only bang aggressive chads and no guys she liked.

if that's your reasoning m80 you should just allow the yellow fever to take you.

It's what would be best for all of us.

Hello /r9k/

Newsflash: women like men who are agressive, not numales who are into yellow fever

Sage for cancerous thread

If you're gonna be a fag and marry an Asian, the least you can do is adopt white children.

OK, first of all, you're not a race traitor unless you've gotten some mongoloid pregnant. If you ain't got babies, then you ain't done no mixing.

The fix is obvious. Don't fucking breed, ass.

You describe this creature of a woman, fully knowing she was a slut that just took all and any chad dick, then get upset when she doesn't put out with you and assume that white woman are all like that? Don't even get me started on the native american mix in her.

You have achieved levels of autism unknown to man. You are either a troll or a faggot from leftypol who wants to fit in with people who are not faggots. Sage.

Drinking bleach, or being purged on the day of the rope.

There is literally nothing wrong with WMAF relationships. They're basically white, especially if they are Japanese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan#To_the_Chinese_and_Japanese

Reminder that Hitler himself was the Proto-Weeb.

Everytime you think about asians look at this picture, if that does not help go to r/hapas (yes reddit i know) and think if you want a son like them.

If only some of us could be so lucky. She literally told you WHY she would never fuck you.She said you are a faggot

that makes no sense, why would the white father encourage the son to be asian? fucking retarded gooks

>she looked kinda azn, told me she had some native american genes in her family, was allegedly raped and would only bang aggressive chads and no guys she liked.

Wow. Sounds like a real keeper.

KILL YOURSELF

(OP)

You can start by going back to >>>/yellow/ your containment board.

I'm intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humour - pretty much the picturebook imageboard poster.

My father was / is mentally ill (depressive / transsexual) made my life hell for years as a kid and raised me as a single father, so total cancer.

I see quality posters as defective and I only have interest in egregious shitposting and chinese cartoons.

Is there any way to fix this?

Hapas are gooks , thats the whole point. They will not look like you at all

op should still fuck her. gook females are good fuck meat

Typical woman.
If she was raped, she definitely wouldn't whore around, probably not even freely describe her sexual preferences to you. Of course, there was plenty of "rape" when she got piss drunk at a party.

Hello, Chaim.

OP, go and do something useful - for example, shoot out a HuffPaint office.

Nigger

This, I lived in China and found out hey are 10x worse than your average white western girl. Controlling, manipulative bitches all of them. I had a lot of asian women working for me and every single one of them cheated on their husbands or boyfriends. They are extremely easy to get with and fuck if you are white, but they are fucking insane. Stay away from them.

Yeah try more than once faggot. So you didn't meet the girl of your dreams on your first try so you just run off and want to race mix with asians? The fuck is wrong with you?

Kill yourself cuck

Go to hell, seriously.
The fact that you consider that to be degenerate makes me think you're a fucking moron.

Italy got half sandnigger darkies on the sicily side and french / austrian / swiss mixes on the other side.

Italians all speak shitty English and are hugely entitled drama queens.

Make American Women Great Again!

Give the FCC back it's teeth to prevent media monopoly and all of the propaganda that comes with it…

And Remove the social engineers from the Department of Education (Or just remove the Department of education altogether), which will remove the social engineering shit that causes white women to hate men.

That's pretty much all you have to do, although I admit, it's not exactly a short term strategy.

There are textlines coming from both parents. This is because both of them are saying it.

This is the problem with race-mixing; your child does not have any idea what culture they should inherit, and they do not know who they should emulate.

If you're a white guy, it's easy- your role model is .
If you're a black guy, it's easy- your role model is 50 cent and/or michael jordan.
If you're Chinese, it's easy- your role model is Cao Cao.

If you are mixed-race, you will have trouble feeling who you belong to. Your development will be stunted because of it.

Sicily was under Bedouin/Tunisian occupation for less then 300 years. That is more then Spain, Portugal, and the Balkans.

Yes, they have a darker complexion then the mainland Europe, but who gives a shit? They are culturally and linguistically Europeans, they are Christians and the women are beautiful.

If a Sicilian girl is beautiful, why do you care that she has olive skin and green/brown eyes? Do keep in mind that the complexion is also a consequence of the phenotype for living in the Mediteranean region.

If you choose to have kids with a Sicilian, your kids will be considered white. You will not be embaressed to have her at your arm, and people will not look to you with disgust, as they would most certainly do if you would marry a gook.

Think about it.

pic related.

No.
It's called "evolving away" when you said you have interest with high IQ asians as opposed to your cuntrys fat white feminist womyn. You only chose protecting your (possible) children in future.

Men genes are more dominant not unless you have a cuck beta DNA and deserve to face peril. It's a gamble but most of the time your bloodline will be dominantly passed on the next generation and if not it will be passed on the opposite sex (female child).

Man instinct -> choose healthy beautiful intelligent women -> muh prize -> ??? -> profit

I can confirm this.