Mod Appreciation Thread

Now that the "You know what" is gone, let us all take a moment to appreciate the fine work the moderators of this board do, and thank them for helping to keep this board great!

these threads were only good when i was a mod tbh

why do you spam us?

Is this ironic or are you really that much of a coward because it's not cute to be a hypocrite and you will be denied heaven.

Is this a joke?
I mean, I'm glad the actual CP is gone. It's just that, you never know if you're being serious or not. It's Holla Forums after all.

ALL HAIL GODKING JIM

These threads were not good even when you were a mod, Hex.
You did good work, don't get me wrong, but this place was shit even when you were modding here.

I made Hex appreciation threads tbh

Oh, it's this guy again. The whiner who whines about whiny shit and types like this in every thread.
Every fucking day. Nothing else to do. Just this. Because he thinks he is so much better than everyone.
Everyone else but him is shit. Only his ideas are good. And he whines about everything and everyone every day. Like this, like this.

that's how I appreciate hex

You sound like the whining one to me, tbh.

those were good

They are the only powers between us and the spammers, the pedos, and other assorted faggots. So to the moderators I say, thank you.

Thanks mods

ty

Except they have no power.
Or rather, they choose to have no power.
So yes, I do sincerely thank them for trying to do something that everyone knows they can never do, but at the same time I can't help but think to myself that they are a bunch of dumbasses.

This is Mega Milk? Holy shit. That's a Muslim.

they're only human user

True, but so are the spammers and pedos and other assorted faggots.

who is you know what and wtf actually happened a few weeks ago

considering a tripfagging nigger in the "midget" thread is calling 8ch his "bunker" it's pretty clear there is more work to do

yes, a temporary one. you should go back to reddit if you're that triggered though

refugees need a temporary bunker in europe until their shithole country of origin gets sorted out

but they can at least bring some diversity during their stay :^)

Danke Shöne :)

tbh