Stephen King: Trump is actually Cthulhu

archive.is/hH4UR

See, this is exactly the kind of partisan infighting that will guarantee none of the Elder Gods ever make it on a major-party ticket.
Author Stephen King tweeted Monday, “Breaking News: Reliable sources reveal that Donald Trump is actually Cthulhu. The absurd hairdo isn't absurd at all. It hides the tentacles.” Cthulhu, either a fictional deity created by writer H.P. Lovecraft or one of an ancient race of omnipotent beings born before the existence of calculable time, swiftly issued a denial.
Waking from some kind of eternal death that is not death from his city of stone R'lyeh, Cthulhu’s official campaign Twitter/parody account claims that, despite the fact that looking upon either of them could drive a human being mad, he is much less petty than Donald Trump. Too bad.

How can we meme this?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2010/08/lovecrafts-politics/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/cosmic-horror/
archive.is/Vt4qw
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
archive.is/Ve7Yy
stephenking.wikia.com/wiki/Bryan_Smith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rats_in_the_Walls
youtube.com/watch?v=qBdWRT-5H4Q
lovecraftzine.com/2013/01/09/the-cthulhu-mythos-in-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm okay with this.

Fucking Stephen King. He used to be the fucking man. Now look at him. I don't even bother buying his books, anymore, because he's pozzed with social justice like the rest of the mainstream fucking writers.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Hehe
Some old material I snagged on ebay is finally relevant

The fucking news ladies and gentlemen.

Reminder that Lovecraft would've definitely voted for Trump, and had he been born in the modern age would've undoubtedly been a Holla Forumsack.

SJWs fucking hate this because while they like "le tentacles XD" they hate Lovecraft himself. And he's long dead and they can never undo his influence.

White man wins again.

THEN LET US BE THE FIRST TO BE EATEN!

Same goes for Gaiman.
Fuck's sake.

Lovercaft? You mean one of the most based guys in history? Pretty funny sense Steven King said Lovecraft was one of his inspirations

And their fucking gall having some libmemeshit twitter under the guise of the Great Dreamer.

So, cthulhu is officially worse than hitler in their minds?

That's pretty fucking retarded, OP. If there's a bad use for meme magick, it's that.

Remember Holla Forums, meme responsibly.

this
Get this piece of shit to /x/ where it belongs now.

Isnt Cthulu pretty much an adored pop culture icon loved by tens of millions?
Aren't people more likely to go 'awesome!, I love Cthulu', that 'eeew, Cthulu's a meanyhead!' regardless of how evil the character is?

No, if we meme Cthulhu into existence he will destroy all life.
ISHYGDDT

My trips know it to be true.

Cthulhu will eat you last.

Someone post On The Creation Of Niggers by HPL.

You sound jealous that your post wasn't blessed by kek.

meme magic requires a shitload of people thinking about the same thing, it has to do with the collective conscious and there aren't enough idiots here to try to do something stupid like meme le doom. In order for meme magic to work, you have to pretty much have a hugbox based around one idea. Take pepe and trump for example, very few detractors, a lot of people all thinking about these things at the same time.
Not enough Cthulu fags. Never gonna be enough. You're fucking gay.

Shut up faggot.
Fucking loser.

Oh, you poor bastard.

and there goes The Sandman

KEK will not be pleased

Confirmed for never reading Lovecraft.

Triggered by le ebul raciss lovecraft, are you?

Good enough.

WE WUZ COZMIK TERRORS AND SHEIT

So he is a priest of the elder gods who makes people mad just by being looked at…
OH WAIT

No, shitposter. I don't like retards who just want to watch the world burn. That's not Holla Forums at all. You'd do better selling your shit on /x/ but /x/ doesn't have the right magicians.

actually i kind of doubt that
having absolute power for all of your life when you're not scrabbling for power with similar beings tends to make you pretty childish in many ways

Bingo.

GREAD JOB :DD D

I read that shit and still can't tell if this is an insult or an endorsement.

Obligatory.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

H.P. Lovecraft

I'm honestly afraid of meme magic.

for

Did I say afraid? Meant absolutely terrified.
You fuckers better not start talking about a breeder reactor in Best Korea melting down.

With no survivors, none the less.

Last King book I read had a guy raping his wife with a tennis racket.
If SJWs could actually read they'd crucify the 4-eyed cokefiend.

Shh, no fear. Just memes

You forgot that Holla Forums also memed Metal Gear into existence.

trying to stay relevant this bad.

He looks like Jeb, doesn't he?

See, it's shit like this that makes me sleep with my guns.

how so?

Also, thank you uncle Krees.

And nobody cares but /mu/ memed David Bowie and Lemmy Kilmister's deaths

I know fam.

no hes always been degenerate scum

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Trump Manhattan wgah'nagl fhtagn

He has that rodent aesthetic going on in the face.

You are dwindling in things you should stay away from. Human.
Expect a visit from us tonight.

Kind of spooky how stuff on /tg/ echoes over to Holla Forums sometimes.
Not best drawfag, but most appreciated.

Ironically, Lovecraft was a massive racist himself.

THE KING IN YELLOW

HAVE YOU FOUND THE YELLOW SIGN?

Good point.
If a racist creates a frightening creature, that frightening creature most likely represents communism/niggers.
Trump cannot be Cthulhu.
I doubt King even knows what Cthulhu is.
I doubt King even knows that Lovecraft was "Racist"

Cthulhu has become a meme monster a shit load of degenerates find themselves drawn to.

NO MASK
NO MASK
NO MASK

The scolloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill forever.

Did you see what he did to Beowulf? Gaiman can't into fiction.

King has been a shithead lib ever since he was a kid. He grew up without a father, on food stamps and all that, and was able to attend college only because of grants. Afterward he lived in a fucking trailer. He was an autistic beta that only hit it rich because he wrote a book that thinly hid his rage for the highschool chads that teased him.
And speaking of Rage, he took his book by that title out of print because of school shootings. (Never mind the fact that the book has helped thousands of kids by letting them work through their own problems vicariously through a book instead of killing people.)

If you want to read something that will piss you off, read his essay called "Guns." Words can't even describe the stupid piled up in that goddamned shitrag.

Fuck King, his books have continued to suck ever since his ass got ran over by that van.

How dare Stephen King, the "mastermind" behind EVIL CLOWN and EVIL DOG even mention Lovecraft.

Sandman always had a smearing of degeneracy. "A Game of You" especially was 'Yay, go lesbians and trannies!" cancer in the highest.

"I'll be opening a new world-class resort on the scenic Lake Hali. The facilities and quality of service at Trump Carcosa will be fit for a king (in yellow)."

Race prejudice is a gift of Nature, intended to preserve in purity the various divisions of mankind which the ages have evolved.
-Response to observations made in In A Minor Key by Charles D. Isaacson, in The Conservative, Vol. I, No. 2, (1915), p. 4.

Lovecraft was a Holla Forumsack

He's mentioned him for over thirty years. He said his love for books and horror came partially from finding his fathers old Lovecraft books in the attic.

counter-currents.com/2010/08/lovecrafts-politics/

Now you know why HPL was such a nihilistic edgemaster

No loving God would have created the negro

None of this shit even comes from Lovecraft though, it comes from the fuckers who leeched off of his creativity. Like Derleth.

The though of Trump being some reality altering deity is pretty sweet though.
Although that title is reserved for kek~!

Ya the "Cthulhu mythos" is mostly /tg/ stuff

Has anything Beat Season 1 of True Detective yet? Anything?! That shit was so cash.

Yes. Gomorra.

It's kinda sad how it turned out that way, I much prefer HLP's original writing over all the stuff that people wrote after his death.

But I guess the one good thing that came from it is less normies will have access to the darkest of meme magics.

Baby caught in the blast at the MSF hospital bombed by US forces had shrapnel lodged in his head.

Lovecraft was racist as holy fuck.

Link this article, it's an absolute fucking masterpiece of new right wing thought:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/cosmic-horror/

Lovecraft referring to people like King:

On whites and faggots like King:

The smoking gun… fuck King:

And what does such a study tell us? Largely this — that the australoid & negro races are basically & structurally primitive — possessing definite morphological & psychological variations in the direction of lower stages of organisation — whilst all others average about the same so far as the best classes of each are concerned. The same, that is, in total capacity — though each has its own special aptitudes & deficiencies.

Holy shit dude, Lovecraft must have had constant redpill suppositories as a child.
Love his N.B. Forrest mention too, possibly the most based man in American history.

Well, his grandfather was a Mason. Take that as you will.

I never did feel comfortable being one of the only whites in a black school. I couldn't relate, it was foreign and i felt alone.

The Yellow King, by far the best cosmic horror. I hate what Delreth did with it, what a fucker

In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

On the Creation of Niggers (1912)
by H. P. Lovecraft

Lovecraft was a hardcore racist.

I've enjoyed some of his fiction, but there's always been an undercurrent of smug childishness and vanity to King. Basically he's predestined to be a libshit.

No he was an average well adjusted white male of his era.

In the early 20th centuries white men hated niggers and were completely unashamed of saying so.

He got his teeth fixed, he used to have huge buck teeth with large spacing.

Does he have any idea what he's meming here?

DOES HE HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA?

Said it before, I'll say it again, the similarities between Anonymous and the Xanthous King are too many to count, too fitting for comfort, and too good to pass over.
We came from darkness and took on a green form. We matured to a red. We will find victory in the gold of ages.

Daily reminder

Tell me more about the slut game.

You shills are really something else, aren't you?

Owait, you can't even see what I'm saying, lol.

That's great. Cthulhu is the most popular and loved.

No, his most famous work, IT, involves a clown turning into a spider. Fuck him. He's trash.

This. I've only read one Lovecraft work, but I hate these Cthulhu worship because of the cucks never read Lovecraft. It incenses me beyond imagine that Lovecraft's work/mythos has been lowered to such a base state as memery.

Pic related
archive.is/Vt4qw

vs.

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
archive.is/Ve7Yy

Cats and Dogs
By H. P. Lovecraft

Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind. It is no accident that the contemplative Egyptians, together with such later poetic spirits as Poe, Gautier, Baudelaire, and Swinburne, were all sincere worshippers of the supple grimalkin.

Persons of commonplace ideas—unimaginative worthy burghers who are satisfied with the daily round of things and who subscribe to the popular credo of sentimental values—will always be dog-lovers. To them nothing will ever be more important than themselves and their own more primitive feelings, and they will never cease to esteem and glorify the fellow-animal who best typifies these. Such persons are submerged in the vortex of Oriental idealism and abasement which ruined classic civilisation in the Dark Ages, and live in a bleak world of abstract sentimental values wherein the mawkish illusions of meekness, devotion, gentleness, brotherhood, and whining humility are magnified into supreme virtues, and a whole false ethic and philosophy erected on the timid reactions of the flexor system of muscles. This heritage, ironically foisted on us when Roman politics raised the faith of a whipped and broken people to supremacy in the later empire, has naturally kept a strong hold over the weak and the sentimentally thoughtless; and perhaps reached its culmination in the insipid nineteenth century, when people were wont to praise dogs “because they are so human” (as if humanity were any valid standard of merit!), and honest Edwin Landseer painted hundreds of smug Fidoes and Carlos and Rovers with all the anthropoid triviality, pettiness, and “cuteness” of eminent Victorians.

But amidst this chaos of intellectual and emotional grovelling a few free souls have always stood out for the old civilised realities which mediaevalism eclipsed—the stern classic loyalty to truth, strength, and beauty given by a clear mind and uncowed spirit to the full-living Western Aryan confronted by Nature’s majesty, loveliness, and aloofness. This is the virile aesthetic and ethic of the extensor muscles—the bold, buoyant, assertive beliefs and preferences of proud, dominant, unbroken, and unterrified conquerors, hunters, and warriors—and it has small use for the shams and whimperings of the brotherly, affection-slobbering peacemaker and cringer and sentimentalist. Beauty and sufficiency—twin qualities of the cosmos itself—are the gods of this aristocratic and pagan type; to the worshipper of such eternal things the supreme virtue will not be found in lowliness, attachment, obedience, and emotional messiness. This sort of worshipper will look for that which best embodies the loveliness of the stars and the worlds and the forests and the seas and the sunsets, and which best acts out the blandness, lordliness, accuracy, self-sufficiency, cruelty, independence, and contemptuous and capricious impersonality of all-governing Nature. Beauty—coolness—aloofness—philosophic repose—self-sufficiency—untamed mastery—where else can we find these things incarnated with even half the perfection and completeness that mark their incarnation in the peerless and softly gliding cat, which performs its mysterious orbit with the relentless and unobtrusive certainty of a planet in infinity?

They intend to make them real? Do they truly think the threat of that will stop us?

A useless hack. 600 pages of social justice warrior bullshit and a five page battle with a fuckin' tentacle, or a clown, or like the most boring book ever written—The Dome—two fuckin' pages of a baby alien throwing a tantrum or some shit. What a useless faggot. I write books and people enjoy 'em. They enjoy 'em because my protags are assholes. They kill you. Then they kill your family, your pets, make a sandwich, and shit on your corpse They don't whine about 'muh feelings'. He's a fuckin' hack who bootlicks the jews asshole to keep the shekels flowing. Hope he dies of something painful.

Hardly cosmic horror ; more like paranoia , backwood cults and terror of the unknown

Kawaii Pepe Cthulhu

Kek is literally an Old God.

What the fuck I hate lovecraft now.

If the second one isn't a banner it should be.

It's often lumped with cosmic horror because of the bleak outcome and insignificance of the human characters, I find this acceptable labeling

He was always trash

I swear, the MSM's practices failing right in front of their eyes is hilarious!

Trump polls +2

Trump polls +3

Trump Polls +5

Trump polls +9

Trump polls +12

Trump polls +9001

PH'NGLUI MGLW'NAFH CTHULHU R'LYEH WGAH'NAGL FHTAGN

Tsathoggua is often depicted as being toad-like, or halfway between a bat and a toad.

Don't get me wrong, a well trained dog can be your best companion but to dismiss animals like cats entirely is a bit short sighted. That and I like earning an animal's trust and love rather than it just be given to me. I don't know why, I consider it a personal accomplishment when I do this.

(checked)
can't disagree with these quads confirming they idneed do that but they are wrong in doing so however

If you've been around dogs for any good amount of time, you would be able to recognize that dogs do not give loyalty blindly, contrary to popular belief. It's all in the nuances of their behavior, a dog can appear enthusiastic to see people but if he doesn't consider you his equal or superior, he will simply run around you and treat you as an exciting piece of furniture.

We care… Why?

Stephen King was never the man. He's always been a far left anti-white liberal. Take The Shining for example. You have the evil white man who lashes out at his wife and child. The white child bonds with the wise old negro and together, the white child, white woman, and the nigger kill the evil white man.

Not only that, but the family name is actually Pollock, not King. Pollock is Jewish.

I wouldn't disagree with you either, I think you're right but I'm used to it all being spoken of together. I guess it's more a bad habit on my part.

Those quads confirm KEK=The King in Yellow

Very true, but on average it is A LOT easier to earn a dog's trust than a cat.
Fuck reptiles though, I don't even know why anyone would have one as a pet.

I think Owls might make cool pets.

Lovecraft might be one of the most underrated people ever, I am starting to think. A true genius.

King makes Lovecraft look like Shakespeare

Any bird of prey bird would be alright but I have no idea how well they would live with a human. A talking parrot is pretty cool though, knew a guy who had one.

People raised falcons for centuries, most birds of prey are pretty based as long as you keep them in a roost where they can go out to hunt for fresh prey every day.

Shakespeare is terrible though. Nearly all his plays were garbage nobody cares about, he wasn't anything in his own day for good reason, and his own personal life revealed he was in fact just a hack. It's just idiots managed to turn him into a pop culture icon like the scream painting only an idiot would think is a masterpiece when it in reality he made multiple copies and was among the first types of trash mass producing "artists".

Shakespeare is like post-modern art, jews claim it's good to skew goy perception.

Fuck off, Ahmed.

BOW BEFORE THE WRATH OF KEKTHULU, NORMIE

BEHOLD, SHILLARY INSULTED ME, AND I SMOTE HER DOWN LIKE THE CUNT SHE IS

NOW THE ELDER GODS (ogdoad) WILL CRUSH ALL THE OTHERS AND RESTORE EGYPT TO ITS GLORY

Keked

The hunter of the shadows is rising.

Cthulhu is pretty high energy.

Hes even got the glowing yellow eyes.

King has no fucking idea.

Lovecraft and his good friend Robert E. Howard were both redpilled and conservative as fuck, and if they were alive today they would have been considered top shitlords.

Hell, Lovecraft was part of a nativist group. He would have damn sure voted for the fucking wall.

I cannot fucking stand Shakespeare.

I'm no mudslime, m8. It's the truth that Shakespeare is just overrated garbage. Many playwriters were objectively better but you don't hear the average normalfag singing their praises because his name isn't constantly echoed in shit media.

Original memer Azathoth will crush these insufferable faggots in a dream soon, I can feel it!

IA! SHUB NIGGURATH!
IA! AZATHOTH!
THE SOLSTICE WILL COME
THE TOWER OF BABEL WILL FALL
MAN IS TO BE FREED OF HIS DOGMA AND SHALL ASCEND TO THE PEAKS OF THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS
BLOOD FOR THE ELDER ONES THAT WE MAY BE FREE OF SANITY

This. He's just your bog-standard Boomercuck

Dats speciesist. Why is King so xenophobic? Open dimensions for Earth. Cthulhu is the elder god of peace!

overexposed, not overrated.

But you called that the troof…are you some koind of idiot or sumfink, mate? You betta watch or ill smash you for that.

filtered
stop tripfagging for your entire life
you might be saved yet

He's not meming anything and neither are you.
This is fucking retarded.
cuckchan be gone.

Shakespeare IS good, but only if you have a firm grasp on meter, poetry, rythm, and shit like that. It's one of those rare cases where you do actually have to be a snobby fag with your nose in the air to appreciate. He does some pretty impressive stuff on a purely mechanical level with his work, even if the sum of those parts is garbage.

Came into the thread just to say that, eh?

Lovecraft pre-existed Holla Forums in dindu studies

Yes, Trump is a Cosmic Horror.

There's nothing you can do now.

Just give in to the memes.

You don't have a choice, normie scum.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEĒĒEE

i was half tempted to replace the mask with Trumps actual face but my shooping skills sucks

He's just as cucked as JK Rowling. He made his main character black(When he was originally clearly white)just to not be called a racist.

Main character of the Dark Tower that is.

Rowling is just a anti-racist feminist.

He's a fucking pedophile

They are some of the dumbest mammals that still exist, and mind you, they only exist as numerously as they do because of human shelter. They have nowhere near the social intelligence of dogs. A lot of what people perceive as indifference from cats is just them genuinely having no capability to respond. They're only good as mindless killers.

C'mon, Lovecraft…

EVERYTHING HAPPENS OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOREVER

UUUU

Disgusting

Just a reminder that Stephen King had the man who hit him in a van assassinated on his birthday.

Everyone with a twatter should flood his account with that info.

here's the better version.

Some pixels were in the wrong place.

This son of a bitch lobbied for having "racially harmful language" edited out of Lovecraft's works

He then also payed a shit ton of money for the dead man's car and destroyed it with a bat, because he was butthurt that he got hit while walking where he shouldn't have in the first place.

Didn't he also hang out with the ghost of a dead girl that haunted the house next to him or something?

In Iove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.

Filled it with vice, and called the thing

A Nigger.

-Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Probably a little girl that he killed after raping. For those that have never read King, he is clearly a massive pedo. Most of his books feature kiddie rape.

We should launch a meme offensive against this boomer cuck faggot.

Stephen King had Brian Smith killed.
Stephen King rapes children.

How exactly did he have smith killed anyhow?

okay, I think this one is finished.

TBH there is no proof. The guy overdosed on painkiller. This just happened to occur on King's birthday. Possibly just a coincidence. But given how massively butthurt King was and how much he openly hated the guy, I am certain it was a gift to King.

stephenking.wikia.com/wiki/Bryan_Smith

I still think I got the shading wrong…. I usually put more effort into it, but this was just a quick and dirty.

lol.

That's kind of my point.
If King hated the man enough to literally kill him with actual magic, then I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe smith had it coming.

And Misery is just him tripfagging?

Also daily reminder, like everyone else HP Lovercraft loathed the kikes.

uhg… why?

Stephen King is actually a faggot.

*a pedophile

wew

never was

replace the mask with Trump's face revealing behind it the nazi frog with the yellow sign

i don't think i can make it more obvious

These kikes have no idea what they're doing (well some of them might). They are going to meme Trump into a God Emperor who will make Hitler look like a pussy.

Those ones are desperately scouring the earth for a red heifer right now since the last one went belly up on them.
the ritual of 'purification' doesn't work the way they think it does

Reminder that even if Hilldog strokes to death on national television, it's too late to get a new candidate on the ballots. They have no options left, stein and johnson won't get enough notice to even get into a debate. Trump will win by a fucking landslide.

Not before shitting herself, user.
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

Do continue.

Marlowe.

He was always a fucking hack. He's a middle school tier author.

See, this is the major problem with Twitter existing.

It's makes these self-absorbed, ignorant celebrities think anyone gives a shit what they think.

TWAPWWNTSAWCPIBLKGASWH

the voice actor from darkest dungeon reads all his books on audible, good way to get into him

If he was alive today, I like to think he'd be right here shitposting with us.

the funny thing is that HP lovecraft thought multiculturalism would bring about cthulu

Cthulhu is pretty fucking excellent.
I think the meme is done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rats_in_the_Walls

Why are liberals so obsessed with an author that would have voted trump?

user, those rats are fucking their shit up on a constant basis, and when they try to tell people about it they get met with scorn and derision.

You forgot how we memed a god into existance.

How pissed are libtards that one of the greatest horror writers was a racist white male?

How pissed is Stephen king that he is out of touch old baby boomer cuck that can only write black people as magical negroes?

Holla Forums did not meme a god into existence, it was already there.

hillary is an agent of cthulhu, trump is an agent of the elder gods, coincidently they are linked to egyptian gods such as bast or KEK

Lol. He'd be effort-posting and calling us faggots. It would be so comfy.

Valid point, but you can't deny that Holla Forums woke it from it's slumber, and literally opened the gate to the underworld allowing ancient gods and wizards to manifest in the world again.

So where the hell does Moloch fit into this? The Collin Powell email leaks talked about Bohemian Grove meeting as well and how their gay cult of owl worshipping sodomites think Trump is a "disaster" to them.

user I… think he did that…

Not really, Holla Forums just started yelling about things they wanted to happen, and then did some research and discovered that things already existed that they could form connections to.

You don't spend much time here, do you?

Not an argument.

Of course, it was a question.

I'm not making an argument.

Then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom.

This thread is becoming a danger to reality, guys.

I spend too much time on here than I would like to admit. You sound new as fuck though

Defined simply, Kek is the Egyptian symbol of primordial chaos. I don't know where you fags are getting that we're "literally" memeing elder gods into existence, not that any non-masochist who spent an hour reading Lovecraft would want that anyway, meme magic believer or not.

Then how is it you are ignorant of the grand events that have transpired?

Proving my point. How fucking new are you to think that a meme gone too far is anything more than a meme? You aren't fresh from reddit and taking it seriously, right?

You weren't there for the opening-of-the-gate.

You haven't seen anything yet…

Blow your brains out, there have actually been legitimately good authors over the years.

Related?

dogs are loyal and affectionate. That's all a human wants from a pet. You want more, you got problems. Considering Lovecraft was raised by like 3 single women, he had problems.

She's one of the most annoying and repulsive women on the planet, and her music…well, I'm speechless…it's too shitty for words. Her fans are somehow worse than her.

But I will admit that American Gods is a really entertaining read.

Gotta love those times in which everything goes tits up and nothing makes sense

It's called "chaos," and it's the shit.

An explanation would be appreciated.

Says the jew
Says the autist.

Who is right?

Can someone meme me the perfect girlfriend?

Neither are right. It's just overreaction and memes blown out of proportion. Trump is nothing more than a well meaning man who may have a chance of unfucking the previous few shitty presidents, nothing more. He's not the next hitler.

You have to do that one yourself user.
None of us knows what your perfect GF should be like.

Well shit, isn't that cheating?

No, that's magic.

You mean he spent his whole career ripping off H.P lovecraft. Hell Pennywise was just a clown theme cosmic terror.

(checked)
user, don't meme this into existence.

Stephen King is a bitch.

So Trump's got him beat.

Misread that as "drawn into". Tumblrthulhu is a nightmare beyond the most febrile imaginings of the reclusive hermit of Providence.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I worship the Great Old Ones - They are the Bones of the Earth, and the worst nightmare of the Eternal Jew.

Embrace the Primal Ones, and we can have a true Age of Legend.

This meme dates back to BBS boards and Usenet, to be fair.
Though some of those guys probably had read them. Internet noobs from 1999 onwards (me included) just picked up on the meme of the Old Ones, not the actual characters.

Yog Sothoth > Azathoth

And Kek is an Elder God.

gaiman is clenching his fists and has body language that says, "I just want to get the fuck out of here."

Praise the Depths of the Waters of the Void -

PRAISE THE BONES OF THE EARTH AND THE PRIMAL COLD AND DARKNESS THAT FORGED US -

PRAISE KEK

Forgot image

Play into their despair.

"We should give them a chance to show them out bad it can go with a Trump president! Then there will never be a non-Democrat president again!"

That should be the meme. But of course then Trump will MAGA and there will never be another CUCK president again.

I'd probably vote for Cthulhu at this point.

The same trick wrapped in a different bow

To be honest if Trump loses there will never be a non-democrat again as the GOP will go back to how it was and bring on a bunch of shit that means no more Trump, and honestly no one is going to vote for Paul Ryan

If Trump loses, you will never see a Republican again because the Democrats plan to import enough shitskins and grant amnesty to enough spics to never lose an election again.

digits

Well obviously that too but cucks like Paul Ryan won't be helping

CHECKED

PRAISE EVERY OLD GOD

Except the Jew-y ones

(check'd)
It keeps HAPPENING

every fucking book he's written is the same fucking book.it's all the same template. it's like a 300-500 page adlib.

Cool shit m8

People actually want to vote in Cthulhu though… This only makes Trump stronger, and an Old One deity.

So do i get to use this on niggers now?

Use what you like.

Unlike Yahweh, the Old Gods aren't micromanaging faggots who dictate your whole life.

Kojima is a 20th level Memewizard.

Yeah, I think we'd all appreciate it if you went back there

The WHEEL IT IS.

wew

The Jews fear Cthulhu.

Just think, society of 100 years ago would look upon this world and its beliefs as utterly ridiculous.
Fifty-one genders, Jews on a pedestal, and if you say the word "nigger" you're worse than the devil.

Oh look….another retarded post by a Torfag

You forgot Antichrist.
I'm still waiting for Trump to upgrade from Hitler to Super Saiyan Sorceror Sith Lord Hitler.

I want to go back.

You're a complete moron if you think that dude

Their heads would explode if they learned that a rag-tag group of Manchurian Silkworm Enthusiasts worshipping a Frog Nazi Void God were summoning and resurrecting the Old Gods to defeat a cabal of Semite Moloch/Yaldabaoth baby-sacrificers.

wtf I hate Logarious now

Everything is the Antichrist to Christians. I remember people calling Obama that even.

I want to go forward. So far forward that we're a race of anime people.

That's… highly plausible. We do have similar temperments.

Initiate the meme magic.

Blame Hal Lindsey and his book The Late Great Planet Earth…..pushed heavily by the jewish press in the 70s.

It promoted the idea that the jews are Israel, the end is coming soon, and the jews are the most important people on the planet…..it led to the cucked Christian Zionism we see today (which is unbiblical btw).

Most Christians want to be spoon fed, just like everyone else. The whole damned planet is "cucked" by the jews….but not for long.

user, they've been at this game since AT LEAST 999.

I think there should be a Christian nation where Christendom exists so the Kekites and other 'pagans' can live in peace in their own countries without Christians trying to convert them constantly.

Maybe the Middle East could serve as Christendom after we remove bagel and kebab, minus the pre-Abrahamic Mesopotamian sites of course.

Are there people out there that actually give a fuck about him anymore?
Everyone i know gave up on him completely after The dark Tower's "ending".

Well it gets worse, Roland is going to be a coon in the upcoming Dark Tower movie.

Ctuhulu: Stephen King is actually a really shitty writer and cant into ending books or giving them any meaning whatsoever

I disagree with this on many points, ranging from the idea of that cats are intelligent, to the idea that 'brotherhood' was not a valued factor to warriors and conquerors, to the idea that pagans were not for the most part 'base' creatures more concerned with their animalistic desires than the higher spiritual goals (of course there are some exceptions, but the fact that many pagans worship animals and many rituals involved taking on their personas in myriad ways, including sexual and violent; clearly shows that most of these people not only exhibited the traits shared by humans and dogs [or wolves], but in fact actively tried to embody those traits to their fullest capacity). I could go into detail on his points about Rome, and certainly take issue with the idea of the 'dark ages' (though admittedly in 1912 there was still little uncovered documentation about the period, so we can forgive him on that).

Regardless of all my disagreements though; Lovecraft was a genius of a writer. Its so rare to read something that is so articulate, and so stimulating. The way he writes constantly has us picturing what he is talking about in vivid detail. He truly was a master, and it kind of upsets me that people like George RR Martin are considered to be his equal if not better today; and that's to say nothing about all these SJW and nigger writers who are less articulate than the average 9 year old white.

Making someone OD is a very common assassination tactic. King's only supernatural power is fitting a 300 page story into 900 pages.

He always looked like a fag with GRIDS and a pedo but I repeat myself.

wew, those are some heavy accusations from someone that has probably never read any shakespeare. I would suggest you check out the lamb edition, its for children but it was written 1800ish, it removes all the really olde english but is still written quite beautifully

the merchant of venice begs to disagree with you retard, jews are still dancing in circles trying to retcon that little story

you shouldnt open your fucking hole about things you dont know anything about bruh, unfuck yourself you uncultured nigger

Why do you think they keep trying to push Holla Forumsock instead of Holla Forumsack?

He shares a name with the shittiest modern "artist" to have ever existed, that fucking fits like a fist in an eye socket

also, synchronicity:

EVERY THREAD WITHOUT FAIL

well, he is a phtumerian who betrayed his own kin.
also may of been an actual jewish puppet as going by how he moves during the fight he moves the same way the puppets you encounter during the micolash fight move

Vilebloods were the jews of bloodborne, Micolash was more akin to some weird gnostic cultists gone awry.

he's wrong though
everyone does meme magic, look at those leftists and their dystopia and degeneracy
our is swinning because of the quality of our humor (nice typo, i'll keep it)

a large part of modern, current western occultism is unironically lovecraftian
see schnoebelen
youtube.com/watch?v=qBdWRT-5H4Q

basically those fucks make deals with entities from outside our universe

fun, i was musing that he must have made a deal with a frat order in order to enjoy the success he has, considering the low quality of his writings

who cares what this boomer trash says about trump, he doesn't even deserve the right to talk about lovecraft

I do not recall distinctly when it began, but it was months ago. The general tension was horrible.
To a season of political and social upheaval was added a strange and brooding apprehension of hideous physical danger; a danger widespread and all-embracing, such a danger as may be imagined only in the most terrible phantasms of the night. I recall that the people went about with pale and worried faces, and whispered warnings and prophecies which no one dared consciously repeat or acknowledge to himself that he had heard.
A sense of monstrous guilt was upon the land, and out of the abysses between the stars swept chill currents that made men shiver in dark and lonely places. There was a daemoniac alteration in the sequence of the seasons—the autumn heat lingered fearsomely, and everyone felt that the world and perhaps the universe had passed from the control of known gods or forces to that of gods or forces which were unknown.
And it was then that Nyarlathotep came out of Egypt.

nice thx

Who he was, none could tell, but he was of the old native blood and looked like a Pharaoh.
The fellahin knelt when they saw him, yet could not say why.
He said he had risen up out of the blackness of twenty-seven centuries, and that he had heard messages from places not on this planet. Into the lands of civilisation came Nyarlathotep, swarthy, slender, and sinister, always buying strange instruments of glass and metal and combining them into instruments yet stranger. He spoke much of the sciences—of electricity and psychology—and gave exhibitions of power which sent his spectators away speechless, yet which swelled his fame to exceeding magnitude. Men advised one another to see Nyarlathotep, and shuddered. And where Nyarlathotep went, rest vanished; for the small hours were rent with the screams of nightmare.
Never before had the screams of nightmare been such a public problem; now the wise men almost wished they could forbid sleep in the small hours, that the shrieks of cities might less horribly disturb the pale, pitying moon as it glimmered on green waters gliding under bridges, and old steeples crumbling against a sickly sky.

I remember when Nyarlathotep came to my city—the great, the old, the terrible city of unnumbered crimes. My friend had told me of him, and of the impelling fascination and allurement of his revelations, and I burned with eagerness to explore his uttermost mysteries. My friend said they were horrible and impressive beyond my most fevered imaginings; that what was thrown on a screen in the darkened room prophesied things none but Nyarlathotep dared prophesy, and that in the sputter of his sparks there was taken from men that which had never been taken before yet which shewed only in the eyes. And I heard it hinted abroad that those who knew Nyarlathotep looked on sights which others saw not.

t was in the hot autumn that I went through the night with the restless crowds to see Nyarlathotep; through the stifling night and up the endless stairs into the choking room. And shadowed on a screen, I saw hooded forms amidst ruins, and yellow evil faces peering from behind fallen monuments. And I saw the world battling against blackness; against the waves of destruction from ultimate space; whirling, churning; struggling around the dimming, cooling sun. Then the sparks played amazingly around the heads of the spectators, and hair stood up on end whilst shadows more grotesque than I can tell came out and squatted on the heads. And when I, who was colder and more scientific than the rest, mumbled a trembling protest about “imposture” and “static electricity”, Nyarlathotep drave us all out, down the dizzy stairs into the damp, hot, deserted midnight streets. I screamed aloud that I was not afraid; that I never could be afraid; and others screamed with me for solace. We sware to one another that the city was exactly the same, and still alive; and when the electric lights began to fade we cursed the company over and over again, and laughed at the queer faces we made.

I believe we felt something coming down from the greenish moon, for when we began to depend on its light we drifted into curious involuntary formations and seemed to know our destinations though we dared not think of them. Once we looked at the pavement and found the blocks loose and displaced by grass, with scarce a line of rusted metal to shew where the tramways had run. And again we saw a tram-car, lone, windowless, dilapidated, and almost on its side. When we gazed around the horizon, we could not find the third tower by the river, and noticed that the silhouette of the second tower was ragged at the top. Then we split up into narrow columns, each of which seemed drawn in a different direction. One disappeared in a narrow alley to the left, leaving only the echo of a shocking moan. Another filed down a weed-choked subway entrance, howling with a laughter that was mad. My own column was sucked toward the open country, and presently felt a chill which was not of the hot autumn; for as we stalked out on the dark moor, we beheld around us the hellish moon-glitter of evil snows. Trackless, inexplicable snows, swept asunder in one direction only, where lay a gulf all the blacker for its glittering walls. The column seemed very thin indeed as it plodded dreamily into the gulf. I lingered behind, for the black rift in the green-litten snow was frightful, and I thought I had heard the reverberations of a disquieting wail as my companions vanished; but my power to linger was slight. As if beckoned by those who had gone before, I half floated between the titanic snowdrifts, quivering and afraid, into the sightless vortex of the unimaginable.

enlighten yourself plebian

Screamingly sentient, dumbly delirious, only the gods that were can tell. A sickened, sensitive shadow writhing in hands that are not hands, and whirled blindly past ghastly midnights of rotting creation, corpses of dead worlds with sores that were cities, charnel winds that brush the pallid stars and make them flicker low. Beyond the worlds vague ghosts of monstrous things; half-seen columns of unsanctified temples that rest on nameless rocks beneath space and reach up to dizzy vacua above the spheres of light and darkness. And through this revolting graveyard of the universe the muffled, maddening beating of drums, and thin, monotonous whine of blasphemous flutes from inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond Time; the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods—the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.

Nice digits and vid.

Self check

Stephen is an irrelevant cunt, Lovecraft was way better than him.

This.

I agree, Yog Sothoth is best outer god.

stephen king shouldn't have the right to talk about HP Lovecrafts works. Lovecraft was based and basically made his own writing genre Stephen king is a cuckold and hack

Cosmic horror is best horror, just look how insignificant and powerless we are, unable to comprehend reality's most vile and inconcievable laws, as we sit on an irrelevant planet in a vast cosmos that may be home to bizarre sapient beings that exhibit the most minor indifference to our predicament.

Bump

On that note, I'd like to point out that SJWs find MLP to be the most triggering show on air right now, accusing it of being anti-immigration, anti-muslim, anti-lgbtwtfbbq, and that the orange on named Applejack is the embodiment of the evil confederacy.

If any of you anons ever feel overwhelmed by the number of libshits and tulbrinas out there, just remember that this is a group scared shitless of pastel small horses.

IT had about five or six paragraphs of 10yo sex. Not rape via adults or spider-clowns, just kids having sex in the middle of said spider-clown's den and written in high detail. To say the "man" was ever based is like saying not all jews were bad in the beginning.

I immediately ignore all cuck celebrity opinions.

letrashman.jpg

I just loved your sardonic post on boomers having opinions and "the news" taking an authors opinion on anything as credible.

Lovecraft would be a Trump supporter.

what the fuck I love horsefucking now

The only comparison I can make is to picture a politically motivated, hooved form of coulrophobia. Sad!

Reminder there was a bloop a decade ago that occured near the exact spot Cthulhu is said to reside.

Within the vast black, our planet is still.
Through our lives, we progress with a will.
Everything is well, we smile through strife.
All that we know is taught as life.
But life contains much more than we know.
She festers beyond our perception,
and screams of fear will be her reception.
She is one of the many unnatural;
her origin is beyond superficial.
Tentacles extrude from her bulbous form
that is attached to writhing goat limbs.
Her children roam the woodland;
if seen by one, you will become damned.
Heed this warning for your soul,
or venture because you had the gall.
Pray that you avoid the wrath
of the one known as Shub-Niggurath.

Ugh, this format sucks.

Cthulhu is a high priest of the outer gods who will dispose us like kicking an ant hill. Cthulhu might not even hate humans, but he doesn't care about the needs of insects such as we don't. He wants to reclaim the planet, and the great race of yith revealed that we will be gone.

He's always been shit. I tried reading a few of his books. Running Man (published by him under pseudonym) was shit, I'd expect someone on Holla Forums could have written it to get the message across without being obnoxious bashing it into our faces every other word. I tried reading dark tower but it was so forced grimdark I couldn't get through the first book. Thank god I pirated all his shit…not a penny from me. What a fucking hack. He and JKRowling can go get fucked together, two piss-worth fantasy authors who got cocky because mooks bought their shit, and now they think they're little royalty and we have to care what they say. You write GENRE FICTION. God damn, Miyazaki has a smarter audience and he's writing children's movies.

This is just like that Voldemort shit all over again. Eat a cock you fantasy faggot, playtime and idealism are over. This is reality.

They've never even read the book. Normies don't read, they just get the synopsis off facebook.

This reminds me when Trump was Voldemort.

Forgot the story but I remember reading one that said Negro in it. Main character bought him back to life.

How does he not see that that is just going to shore up Trump's support?

You don't belong here.

Just dropping some stuff

BOSS

lovecraftzine.com/2013/01/09/the-cthulhu-mythos-in-japan/

Get your head examined

Lovecraft was a social autist with rumors that he held his wife's hand with a glove, his mother dressed him as a girl and his rich family went broje. What is it with horror writers and tradgedies and negative experiences?

*Broke.

*Tragedies.

Some call it tragedy, others call it inspiration. I suppose one would say that true artists suffer for their art.

I suppose that's true. Not to sound like a crying faggot but my family life and life in general isn't very great, maybe that's why I like writing/reading horror.

Cthulhu is amoral, he transcends evil and good.

lol

lefties tryng to take muh cthulhu? fucking amateurs.

At the time Lovecraft was born, among Anglos of his social class, it was common to dress little children androgynous until they were like five, or something.

They would often be put in a kind of white gown thing IIRC. But he wasn't "dressed like a girl", it was the way boys were normally dressed until they reached a certain age.

He was kind of autistic though.

You have to experience horror to write about it.

If dubs in this thread, Cthulhu rises in the future

Give him an eye patch and we can start building that outer heaven.

Perhaps delusion of grandeur is preferable. To not know of what the stars veil is truly a precious ignorance that should not be squandered. I know what lurks in the darkest corner of the world, horror that is timeless; A horror that is unfathomable. Those who succumbed to insanity know of what I speak.
We laugh at madmen, but we alone are inane. We believe ourselves to be masters of the Earth, but arrogance cannot aid us. When you lie in your bed, can you feel that alien sensation? The cracks of your psyche becoming evident as paranoia envelopes you. Is reality itself nothing but a mere fraud? An abysmal end is what we will experience from a dreaming god. Take heed of my words, because pleasure and pain will become irrelevant. Soon, we will witness the epitome of madness emerging from the sea when the stars align, thus bringing an eon of lunacy.

Monster Girl Quest, it's just a VN with mostly shitty art and your standard Japanese church inversion plot
sage for non-relevant post

Bumper

Then you don't know the man's work. I'm not defending his retardation, but he's a HUGE Lovecraft fan considering how much he's stolen/added to the Mythos. The short story "Jerusalem's Lot" is a glaring one, and was included in the Cthulhu 2000 anthology.

I'm sure he writes it off as "a product of his time," whereas we're not allowed to think that way because "we should know better."