OBAMA BTFO

WE GOT THE NIGGER
WikiLeaks’ Guccifer 2.0: Obama Sold Off Public Offices to Donors

archive.is/Uis63

Tfw still nothing happens to the kike's pet King Nigger.

HO

LY

SHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

honestly the worst possible punishment would be to let him live long enough to see a fixed and mostly white America. he'd rather be hanged than have his legacy tarnished.

That you think this actually matters proves you’re too stupid to post here. Explain what will happen to him.

You just wait until Trump storms into office and starts bringing these shit heads to justice. Every TV station, newspaper, and social media website will be attacking him for doing it.

They'll do everything in their power to protect the old guard for as long as possible, and then, right when they think everybody is about to get pardoned by the Supreme Court forever, it will all come caving in on the Lugenpresse as Trump forcefully shuts down multiple legacy and social media outlets for interfering with a federal investigation. There should already be about two or three dozen "journalists" in prison for the rest of their youth after they raided the terrorist's apartment in San Bernadino and contaminated all of the evidence, no doubt at the instruction of the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is hopeful thinking, unless you tweet it to or email Trump.

Do it, faggots.

Isn't that treason or something like that?

if the donors are foreign, yes.

1. Were they?

2. And what happens if they are domestic? IS that just a regular criminal offense?

This is huge.

Remember the (I guess in this case its ironic) of what happened to that governor who tried to sell off Obama's empty senator seat?

Having a chance to throw Hillary in jail was one thing but Obama too? This election is just the gift that keeps on giving.

thats byzantine tier

Send this to all major news outlets.

MSM won't publish this.

TRUMP NEEDS TO SEE IT

Jesus, this fucking Chicago nigger.

I don't know the answer to either of those questions but I'd hope they all at least get multiple lifetime sentences with bail set at their donations^years in office.

Agreed, tell him about Hillary using NSA's PRISM database to attack his internet people also!

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted."

His name was Rod Blagojevich I believe. They didn't actually prove that he did it either, but he was still sentenced.

Presidents ALWAYS ignore the previous administration.

REPORTED.

bump

I hear the weak and very dumb shills are losing it right now! CTR a mess!

Man, there is the fucking deal of the century.

Bump

oh, no, I've been reported by a shillbot…

Woe is me.

/sarcasm

You mean the incompetent staff running his website who don't know how to process Unsubscribe requests? Or the ones who continue to send spam in violation of the CANSPAM Act? Or the ones who sold/gave away user data to third parties so they in turn could send their own spam? Those Internet people?

Kill yourself tripfag

Kill yourself tripfag

Kill yourself tripfag

lol.

Are you a bot?

Ain't nothing gonna' happen, ya'll niggers crazy.

Obama is never going to have to answer for this.

Get over it.

Kill yourself tripfag

Yup… bot.

Hillary will see herself fail this year, Obama will see his plan fail in his lifetime. Beautiful.

Nigga need dat crack munny

I can't wait to try all these deplorables for treason then put their ashes in a basket and send it to Israel.

Seriously, kill yourself you tripfag nigger

Oh, so you KNOW that you are a fucking retard then?

That's just Correct The Record, ignore those fools.

kill yourself faggot

you too you fucking blackpill spilling namefag

I like smacking em.

You can't stop it, so just become an Accelerationist. Its the logical thing to do.

lol, defeatism, pathetic.

seriously?

No, unfortunately.

If you can find a courageous attorney general.

You mean one who is immune to bullets, barbells, heart attack guns, etc?

So why do you have a trip on?

Because I want to.

It's bribery. The kind of "high crime or misdemeanor" that was explicitly intended to be an impeachable offense.

nice filename newcuck.

Filter all trips on sight. Never respond to them.

This tbh fam.

How long is it going to take Us to realize the State rarely takes action against itself, and only under threat of the People which exceeds threat by the regime will agencies carry out the duty of imposing law upon the regime?

Yep. Obama could get himself tossed in jail for this. Jesse Jackson's son had to resign then feigned illness to avoid serious charges by shacking himself up in rehab when all this shit hit the fan. This is very bad for Obama since there are enough people in congress who actually hate Obama personally enough to drag his ass out and make this shit public. Obama hates Hilary enough to sell her out and most likely will.

Thx fam

Filtered.

That's the best part. They are in full panic.

Our constitution is being stepped on over and over again by the elite.

Meanwhile we get arrested for not giving them taxes.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

those dubs make me hopeful.

Namefaggotry IS NOT tripfaggotry

I look forward to your continued responses

(((presidents))) always ignore the previous administration

One of Trumps rallying cries is literally LOCK HER UP.

Your record has been rekt

dis nigga don fucked up

Kill yourself

bump

fuck off newfag

What a great pic. Did you crop that, OP? You'd win the pullitzer for poignant cropping.

FIRE MONKEY

FIRE MONKEY

FIRE MONKEY

Filter all tripfags and filter all namefags, especially the "STAY VIGILANT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" guy.
Bumping in hopes of King Nigger getting publically beheaded and Hillary already being dead.

I've had dreams like this, only I didn't scream like a faggot every time the monster got close.

Here's a relevant question: do people want to be ambassadors just as a status thing, or is there money to be made from it?

I would think you do not get that much money directly from it but it is an investment. You make contact with a lot of very well-connected people and it's in theory a possibly very powerful political chip.

2-3 mill is peanuts for these people. They are practically purchasing political credentials for future appointments. There is no chance that this is something which they are doing out of the good of their hearts, and the ambassadors doing it out of love for their country are likely going to more contentious places like Russia, China, or more pointedly, places like Benghazi.

OBAMA, YOU'RE FIRED

HANG THAT FUCKING NIGGER

Interesting that MSM reporting on Colin powel email leaks but not this

I'm actually astonished that they didnt go the "its fake/forgery" excuse from the get go with the first DNC leaks/wikileaks and are trying to damage control/blame it on soviet trump instead

I don't care if she's dead, bitch is still going to prison - dig up her up and prop her up in court, we can bury her in prison when we are done

I assume it allows you to sell access to government ears. A gatekeeper to the airing of grievances.

bruh
change "prison" to "heaven" and add "per day" to the end of the sentence

you misspelled hell

for you.

IMPEACH WHEN?

he deserves much worse.

Witnessed

You need to lurk moar faggot.

I have 10 million dollars, this sum its even big in the West. Can I buy a foreign office too?

*isn't

I bet being american ambassador in sweden is super comfy.

But $3.5M ? meh, not worth it.

A lot of these numbers seem comically low to me.

KIKE LURKER CONFIRMED

Well, there's alot of ambassador positions…

What if Obama ends up as leader or other upper echelon position of the UN before he can be indicted? My mother keeps telling me that 'head of the UN' is his ultimate goal that he's been jockeying for for the past few years.

Fuck off, newfag. His ID is 000000 because he paid for an Holla Forums platinum membership.

The only way you get all zeroes as your ID is a platinum membership or get awarded Holla Forums gold 3 times in a quarter.

Gold awarded for quality explanation

Did you see this, friendo?

Two more of those trophies before the end of this quarter and you'll unlock an extension on your gold! I would forward one of my vouchers this quarter but I used all of mine up on >>>/k/

Bump
MODS STICKY PLEASE

You better be a newfriend and notta shill, punk.

jesus fucking christ help us if this ever happens.

Impeachment when?

And they are (((conveniently))) letting the ICANN contract expire just before his term is up. So he hands the contract over to the UN and immediately assumes control over the world's internet after he pisses off.

Jesus Christ help us all, indeed.

OMG THANK YOU!!!
MY FIRST Holla Forums GOLD!

Go back to fucking >>/lewd/

First year in office, the biggest priority Trump has is to get the FBI to go medieval on the CF cronies. If he doesn't he's going to have a hard time getting a second term.

Obalf Niggler sucks my diggler

Shit won't matter because Obama is basically a fucking celebrity.

Like Trump, his supporters remain steadfast in their loyalty because of how immensely popular he is.

The media will try and rationalize this any way they can and Obama will continue to waste whats left of his Presidency vacationing, campaigning for Hillary, and appearing on late night while all the whores and faggots ride his dick because "muh diversity".