Is it time to bring the Brazilian Empire back?

Let's be real here folks, shit only went downhill after the republic. It's been pretty clear to me that presidentialism is dead and the whole concept of democracy is flawed and doomed to only reward the most charismatic and not the better prepared to the job.

In that case, we would have a constitutional empire. With the Emperor being the person who spent all his life learning how to behave for international relationship and public image. While the senate and congress - elected by something like an IQ or aptitude test - would be responsible for administration of public money and local management.

Also, fuck the legislative system, all we need is a simple constitution that says "try to not be a bitch and don't trespass other people's property" and a good judiciary, to secure that basic idea.

And a far better flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_constitutional_referendum,_1993
reuters.com/article/us-brazil-corruption-idUSKCN11K2C6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Pedro_Carlos_of_Orléans-Braganza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Luiz_of_Orléans-Braganza
monarquia.org.br/-/AFamiliaimperial/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course
Will it happen? of course not

that never stopped Holla Forums before

Pedro & Pedro II are the only true leaders your country has ever had. Feel sorry that your country has been stagnating under corrupt, shitty governments for so many years. I sincerely hope that you manage to put in an actually strong leader, don't give a shit if you call him president or Emperor.

t. Ameribro

Or you could renounce this independence nonsense and beg Portugal to take you back.

At least with the empire, we will have a cute emperor. I mean, isn't that some first world leader shit?

We could. But Portugal is just as bad… We don't need them.

Thanks, but i don't think there is hope for this place, its hard to even talk about politics here without everyone saying "everyone is corrupt, it doesn't matter who we vote" before it turns into a circlejerk.

The situation is just sad, strangely, after being betrayed, Dilma is saying she wants to leave the country the way she found it, as a military junta, frankly, i don't really hope in them, they have spent too much time idle and happy about the status quo to be considered trustworthy

That's the only way this country can save itself from itself. That and a strong Catholic Church presence to undegenerate the population.

I'm not even catholic and I wouldn't mind

Brazil is cancer. Imagine

WHERE DA WHYTY WYMMYN AT

But it's a whole country. The coxinha cuck father from middle and upper-middle class is letting his daughter get banged by a mongrel cabeça chata or niggerized faggot that just climbed the ladder.

The intro for Warhammer 40k is the best description of my country.

It's time to convert, faggot.

If we're talking about shit that is likely not to happen, then it's time to colonise Brazil with whites and remove all the corn-niggers, mongrels, and literal niggers.

We almost did it back in 93. But people still had hope that we could do democracy back in the day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_constitutional_referendum,_1993

Democracy is a cancer that needs to die, tbh.

I went to get a haircut and a hairdresser h'white paraiba was criticizing some politician for not being a complete commie that hands over six bajiillion gibs.

I threw in a comment like "The Republic is kill" and the uncle sitting besides me says that we must concern that there's too much political parties as if that's the real fucking issue. Tards all of them… I have no hope for hueland.

Not true, Vargas was great as well, not Pedro II tier, but way better than Pedro.

Top lel. We'd rather rent the country to Russia than reunite with Portugal again.

Stay mad, PT scum. Next step is sending that semi-illiterate, drunken thief Lula to jail.

Fuck off. The Catholic Church was the main force behind the abysmal turn to the left that almost completely destroyed Brazil - the CNBB was the one behind Lula and the PT since the 80s, because muh-father-of-the-poor bullshit.

You can't really apply the same racial theories and conflicts from the US and Europe to Brazil - Brazilian society suffers a chronic case of lei de Gérson, "I need to take advantage of every situation, be damned the ethics". It's not something that has to do with race per se, but it's engrained on all levels of society (to a point where the former Supreme Court president was basically blackmailing Michel Temer to support a bill to increase the Justice's wages, or else he would fuck up the impeachment proceedings).

Brazil needs a morally strong leader that is willing to make personal sacrifices and lead by example to inspire the masses to start unfucking their own minds up. The problem is that the leftist cancer ingrained on society and politics made that almost impossible for now.

Americans should read this. We are what they will become if they don't stop that left-wing nutfest breeding ground called american universities.

I am not a PT supporter, i don't even watch the news, Dilma is just a head on the hydra, taking the "leader" means nothing as long as the rest of jewish cabal rules, a full wipe out is needed.

Please come back home son, we're worried, we forgive you, we'll take you back any day.

t.alberto barbosa

We need more threads like this one. I dream of a near future where Nationalist movements will not just exist and cooperate within Europe and US, but from other places on Earth where Europeans exist, no matter how many.
Let us light the fire of European racial awakening all around the world.

Fix your house dad! We won't come back until you are back to the Iberian Union ideals!

There are a Brazilian reasons to do that.

It's not that easy my boy, I have to work at the E.U to put food on the table

eat shit commie scum, lula is next

One step closer boyze

reuters.com/article/us-brazil-corruption-idUSKCN11K2C6

Next stop, another referendum. Let's bring the Empire back.

Pedro II would be a good example of the kind of moral leader Brazil needs now to start setting itself right - he was a man that didn't lust for power, when the Republicans stroke a coupe against him he just left the country to avoid a civil war, and didn't take any riches with him to the exile, dying a poor man's death.

Unfortunately, there isn't a single leader (political or not) that could fit this description right now. Meme candidate Bolsonaro isn't it, since he's just a devious guy banking on Brazilian's increasing sense of fear because of high violent crime rates.

Just take him back lass

Pedro II was a fucking legend. He was a cult, intelligent scholar with ties with the top scientific minds of its time that allowed Brazil to progress as a society and as a country. He lived a hero a died like a true leader.

And his beard was fucking glorious!

I drink to your memory, oh great leader

The closest thing we will get from re-establishing the empire is getting Bolsonaro in power.

Supposedly he will close congress and start another military government day 1.

At least, he once said that, 3+ years ago I think.

Is there anyone from the royal family even alive?

This country is so fucking corrupt. I don't even know how it is able to maintain the semblance of a functioning state.

Almost everyone is looking for a shortcut or to do a scrounge thing to get over/steal from you. It's something that permeates the very essence of the country.

It doesn't matter if you're a 30th degree mason or zé ruela. That's how people in this prairie behave.

This is important. In an environment where the universities promote nothing but Marxism and quackery, a scientific-minded charismatic leader would be ideal. Pedro II was more important than most people think.

Memenaro will do nothing of sorts, because 1) nobody wants the military back in power, not even the military people themselves (notice the absence of any military interference on the impeachment's proceedings), and 2) in the unlikely event that he gets elected, Bolsonaro will default to the "too much to lose" status quo mentality of the average Brazilian politician. He's an opportunist, not an idealist, do not ever forget that.

This guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Pedro_Carlos_of_Orléans-Braganza

or en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Luiz_of_Orléans-Braganza

are the two current pretenders.

Bolsonaro is just a meme tool. He has no drag and no power. And no way to get any.

About the family. Yes, we have. monarquia.org.br/-/AFamiliaimperial/index.html

How about you fix your own corrupt, stagnant shitty goverment first?

Yes, it's the lei de Gérson (coming from a fucking cigarette TV ad, of all things). There is the need to expurge that mentality from the population, specially from the middle and upper classes (the lower classes will always do what they have to do to survive, after all).

I mean, why the fuck billionaires like Léo Pinheiro and Marcelo Odebretch got involved in all these corruption schemes with the government? They didn't need to steal from the State to make money. And yet they thought they were "smart" enough to do that and not to be caught, because rich people usually don't go to jail in banana republics.

Why live lads?

WHOOPS

Sorry mods wrong board. Please delete this.

brit/pol/ pls go

Nvr 4get

Don't you do this dawg.

(checked)
EMBRACE IT

Yup. This behavior of the hue is something that I've seen over and over again reflected even on minor daily life things. I went to Mercado Municipal and this family of h'white mulatto huetizos disrespects the queue by entering the parking lot through a prohibited entrance (tizo 19 year old something even takes off the chains blocking the entrance), then a fedora guy who respected the queue is about to park his car in the spot but this family cuts right in his front with their car and steals his spot.

Operação Lava Jato has to go full force.

Fuck Renan Calheiros in the ass. And if need be, fuck Michel Temer too. Make the board clean slate in Brazil. And take off the political rights from Dilma, that decision to slice the proceedings is corrupt and jeitinho.

Brasil would only be good if the white states separated. All that diversity only drags you down.

I agree, but keep in mind that, if Calheiros was removed, then the Senate would be presided by his vice, Tião Viana (a PT senator).

Perhaps, but the point we're making is that even among the whites, and even among the white elite, moral corruption is still a consistent thing, because everyone is locked on the mindset of "I need to take advantage of everything and everyone" and no one wants to be made a fool by others.

The country needs a moral overhaul first, and there is no one in position to do that as of now. Judge Sérgio Moro could, in theory, but he's a judge; he cannot aim for that position, or else all his sentences against the country's corrupt elite would be morally invalidated.

A leader. A true legend among them.

To be honest, I think the purest from a clear leader for Brazil was Enéas, and he never stood a chance because he was not freaking rich enough.

Usurpers? I mean, Dom Pedro claimed independence, the guy was Portugal royalty. And Portugal was pretty swell with the huge payments they received.

Choose your Emperor

You know what Brazil needs? Leaks as the ones DNC is being bombarded by. I mean, can you people conceive how many megatons that leaked phone call between Dilma and Lula had in her chances to keep the power? That will haunt both of them forever.

Only Integralism can save this country

(Checked)
Getúlio Vargas was a pretty good leader,too.

Bolsonaro sold out,now he's in favor of a 'minimal state'
And his support for Israel makes Trump look like an amateur

I miss Enéas

This thread is making me look back at the past and just
==feel=

so I made this

Funny. There is something i never told anyone before. This is irrevelant to the thread topic btw.

I've recently been getting strong urges to visit Portugal, feels like a calling inside, something telling me to return to the fatherland, it's like my blood is boiling to know what Iberia is like.

But the Poortuguese have no feelings.

t.spain

fug u Spain :DDD

Trips checked.

Correction: The infiltration in the Catholic Church of followers of the Liberation Theology was one of the main forces behind the abysmal turn to the left.

Check Pe. Paulo Ricardo's lectures on Cultural Marxism and CNBB's subversion.

Everyone looks inbred. Fuck my Royal family.

The asses behind HUE were a nice touch. Bravo.

Fuck, the prince kinda looks like his great-grandfather when he was young. He's our new Pedro II!

Well… duh

I can relate to this feel. I know it's popular to shit on South Americans, but I have a soft spot for the white ones.

Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, and maybe even Brazil (any least the southern part) could be truly great in a few decades, provided they turn some things around.

Doesn't Brazil have a fuckload of farmland? Though it's also had a fuckload of race-mixing, by my understanding. You'd have to genetically test a huge section of the population (tempt them from the Favelas with gibs in return, and don't say what it's for), and decide a cut off point for "White" (or Nip or Chink).
Then… it's time for slavery. Burn the Favelas (and anybody who refuses to leave them for thier new barracks in the countryside) and put crackas on crackin' duty (Nips and Chinks as house niggers). Replace the Favelas all up hillsides with nice Condos instead, and the rest of whitey can go into the high tech service economy.

What holds the country together is the language. Only.

I'm the son of a colonel and I'm not speaking out of self interest but what could help to put the country in order is a Hue military intervention. It's better than letting the country bleed dry to the extremely corrupt leechers in charge, currently.

I suppose this state of affairs is good for the 1% that will seek refuge elsewhere after they've looted the country when SHTF.