How Can Trump Win Pennsylvania

In order to win this election, Trump must take all of the Romney 2012 states, plus Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. The trends in the polls seem to suggest that Trump could win Florida and Ohio, but what about Pennsylvania? If Trump can't take Pennsylvania, then he'd have to make up the electoral votes by taking something like Nevada, Virginia, and Iowa instead. Nevada and Iowa are possibles, but Virginia seems to be cucked these days.

What can we do to help Trump win Pennsylvania? I feel like if we could guarantee a win for Trump in that state, then the election will be his.

Other urls found in this thread:

pavoterservices.state.pa.us/Pages/VoterRegistrationApplication.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=phMRWHn-Xcg#t=3m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jobs Jobs Jobs

and making everyone hate hillary, including the blacks

The blacks seem to be a problem. They just don't want to vote Republican. This election is going to be won mostly by white voters. The blacks vote for Democrats even if they do nothing for them.

If you're in PA, visit a campaign office and offer to volunteer and then do what they say.

One volunteer activity people from outside of states they want to help in is finding undecided voters (especially on social media like Facebook) and reaching out to them. Don't be overly aggressive or argumentative, but offer a guiding light to those in the dark about who to vote for. This sort of thing helped the Sanders campaign significantly, and is one of the contributing factors as to why he did as well as he did.

Furthermore, find people on Facebook etc. that supported Trump and remind them to vote as election date nears. The actual intention to vote among supporters of candidates is only around 82% for both Clinton and Trump. This means that roughly 1 in 5 Trump supporters don't plan on actually voting. If that figure becomes, say, 1 in 8, that's multiple percentage points, and in close states that could mean victory instead of defeat. While the DNC definitely colluded to get $hitlery nominated, we can't forget that ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS SANDERS LOST THE PRIMARIES IS THAT HIS SUPPORTERS DIDN'T ACTUALLY VOTE FOR HIM. We'll never get 100% of Trump supporters voting for him, but even 90% would make a very significant difference. And keep in mind, you don't have to win these supporters over; they already like Trump, they just need to be encouraged to go to the polls. Some of these people don't want to bother registering, others don't have a means of transport. Try and help these people out where possible.

THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN PENNSYLVANIA IS OCTOBER 11
PA voters can register online at:
pavoterservices.state.pa.us/Pages/VoterRegistrationApplication.aspx

Tides are shifting, see pic.

fug, I've been shilling on leddit too much, let me re-emphasize that:

ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS SANDERS LOST THE PRIMARIES IS THAT HIS SUPPORTERS DIDN'T ACTUALLY VOTE FOR HIM

Because many of his supporters were underagefags

I'm strictly going by the (((polls))) that were conducted, which takes minors out of account.

As a New Yorker who's done a shitload of number crunching, research, and is super extroverted, I can tell you that he has a very good chance of taking this state. Reagan did it twice.

But we need you, our neighbors, as a backup option. Our machines are paper ballots with electronic record keeping to confirm ballot theft. We cannot be stolen.

If he takes us, Florida, and you, we win the election.

If he loses us, you're our best hope.

Godspeed. I love your trees, mountains, and beauty. May you lead us to victory.

That's not a positive outcome. Niggers need to be gone from all Western nations, not simply convinced to vote for a different party that some White people feel more comfortable with.

Our niggers vs. their niggers is a rigged game.

I'm just talking short-term. If we can get blacks to vote for Trump, that's obviously good.

Get spics onboard. I grew up in the ABE and left as it was getting overrun by spics. I'm sure the western half of the state has been overrun in the past 15 years.
PA industry used to be mining and manufacturing. The area I'm from got fucked by gook steel. Don't know how the mines out west are doing. Hammering home jobs will help. A lot of the state consists of rural farmers, finding a way to appeal to them is a win. The cities are full of niggers, so try to win them over or write them off as you will.

just nuke us already

if you live in a swing state, and you haven't registered to vote
fucking kill yourself

Seriously its the blacks who are doing this shit. Dindus are out in full force

You got way too many liberals though who will force you to keep voting Democratic.

Keep this mindset and you'll find yourself getting real, real comfortable with niggers. We can tell when you're a newfag.

Reported.

Take a page from Robert Caldini, and have Trump supporters sign a document that they will vote for Trump on election day. People who commit to something in writing are more than twice as likely to actually do it in order to appear consistent. The pretext you use doesn't matter, you can say you are polling, or that you are trying to gather a list of supporters for the campaign, or whatever, but just get their signature.

Trump is a tactical win you fucking idiot.

Trump is well aware of this effect. The media almost noticed it too, but they kvetched about imagined Nazi imagery instead of identifying what Trump was actually doing. pic related.

There was another more recent rally a month or two ago where one of Trump's pre-speakers said something to the effect of:

That's literally true, and it's a bit unusual to hear it stated so bluntly. The people in the audience probably took it to mean "if you donate, we'll know you'll vote for us. it's like an informal poll of how many supporters there are" but the truth is that the very act of donating makes them more likely to stick with Trump all the way to the voting booths.

I live in central PA, and I don't see ANY Hildabeast support here, at all.
The real problem, if there's going to be one, is that the traditional establishment Republicans are still butthurt that they couldn't get an establishment candidate in. They don't seem to understand that the majority of the republican base did not WANT a "same-old, same-old" candidate to vote for, and would probably have stayed home in droves, seeing both El Rato & Hildabeast as the same thing, and no one out there trying to bring their jobs back, or stop Pedro from overrunning the country.
There is a split in the Republican party right now, the "wealthy" repubs that think globalism will give them a chance to become even more wealthy, and the "Joe Six-Pack" repubs that have been taking it on the chin for about 20 years now, & see no end in sight to their misery except for a Trump president.
We could easily weather the loss of the wealthy "Whig" Republicans, as they make up only a small percentage of the actual party, even though they make up a majority of its leadership. But add to this the other factor, those Republicans that simply don't like Trump because of his straightforward way of speaking, and his "New York attitude," "no bullshit" method of making a point. These people, mostly women & latent faggots, see him as rude and uncaring, and they let their "feels" guide their votes. These people will probably vote third party in protest, regardless of if this puts Hildabeast in power. They think of themselves as "intellectuals" and have no respect for the intellect of those not in their select groups. Frankly, these people should be Democrats.

Just keep on harping on the SCOTUS nominee issue. Harp on it nonstop.

Yes, that might work.
But some of these people truly hold a grudge.

Philly is the most pozzed by a country mile, if trump can manage even a slight lead there, he gets it.
Pittsburgh is pretty blue color with a significantly smaller black population. The rest of our state is pretty white country, having on average a lower black population compared to the rest of the US.

If you niggers can troll philly trump will win PA

Just keep harping on it. Don't let up. Respond to every objection they raise, no matter what it is, with the SCOTUS issue.

Pennsyltuckey is the best. Good people, good land, good place to be.

The heroin has got to go though.

Rural PA will be Trump. You guys worried about Philly niggers… CAN they vote? Will they be fucking awake? Get to whereever voting is taking place? I don't know, that's asking a lot of a philly nigger. If so, then *maybe* they see that the past 8 years… hasn't been too good for them.

Spread that video of Hildog doing a fake black accent a few years ago. Mock them with that.

Yea, but he probably won't carry State College…

;)

(checked)

Bear in mind, he has to win district-by-district, so a massive amount of support in your district might not mean he's ahead statewide. Still, it's good to hear.

I think you can get both the rich and poor Republicans to vote for Trump. For the rich, he's offering great tax cuts, and business opportunities. For the poor, he's offering all kinds of advantages for working people.

I'm liking the discussion in this thread, especially any posts about in depth details about how to help Trump in the state.

I like the idea from about getting people to donate. That makes sense. If people put any amount of money behind a candidate, they'll vote for them to avoid feeling cognitive dissonance over their spending habits. Once someone donates, they're probably locked in to vote and get others to vote.

If Trump wins and 100 million non-Whites are still in the country and multiplying, no it isn't a tactical win. It's the same thing people we're saying back with Reagan.

not just the niggers, but the white libtards within it.
Awful city, nobody outside of it likes it.

Trump has great support from the normalfag frat crowd. Those people need to be made sure to vote aswell.

I wish Holla Forums actually lived here in Pennsylvania so that they could really see

Rural Pennsylvania would definitely support Trump, the problem is the greater Philadelphia area and the worst part is the blacks have almost nothing to do with it

We have tons of white numales and beta cucks moving into the area who are fleeing high prices in new jersey and new York, they're all incredibly liberal

If Pennsylvania could release Philadelphia into the hands of new jersey then the state would go red, but as long as it's here we won't ever be red again unfortunately

I'm still voting and keeping my fingers crossed that I'm wrong

We don't want it.

youtube.com/watch?v=phMRWHn-Xcg#t=3m30s

Trump understands that we need more Europeans in America. This is something he has been keeping quiet about this election cycle, but this is his position. Here is the point plan for you.

1. Get in the White House.
2. Kick out the illegal immigrants.
3. Re-build American families. (Blacks don't have families, whites do.)
4. Bring in more Europeans.

Electing Trump is the surest way to take America back for the white man.

What you have to realise is that beta males are massively impressionable and will listen to just about anything. You can get those faggots to vote for Trump if you just try. Just show them how Hilary created the refugee crisis in the first place and how she avoided supporting gay marriage until it became an opportunity for you. If you do it right, you can short-circuit their brain and slowly swing them towards Trump.

Remember, shit libs are basically non persons. They have no ability to think for themselves. So just hypnotise them.

I am well aware of some of Trump's comments. He's also danced around the topic of illegal immigrants at times. It's been a back and forth thing with some explicit proposals for touchback amnesty, then it sort of went away, then it was ginned up by the media, etc. I don't want to dwell too much on it, because it's just a back and forth with quotes available for either side of that.

The point I'm trying to get across is that the demographics are dire. They are not repairable simply with illegals being removed [does this include anchor babies, children of anchor babies? we've got to have like 4 generations of illegal beaner kids born here.. do they keep their "citizenship"?] and taking in more European immigrants.

I'm not trying to say that you Trump people don't have your hearts in the right place – but it is very, very clear that most of you just started showing up to this board for election season and don't really understand what you're facing.

Nah, I get what you're saying. I think Trump is a good huge step in the right direction, though. I think the good news is that we have established that we can be as extreme as we want to be, and it won't hurt Trump at all. If anything, it seems to help him. So we don't have to slow down on an overall goal of a total white nation while also supporting Trump.

I say help Trump get elected, and work on other means of getting the niggers and spics out of America.

Just as NYC is a festering boil on New York State, Philth-adelphia is a festering boil on PA.
Luckily, we still outnumber them.

Remember that population size does not matter. Winning districts does. This can both help or hurt winning a state.

I work in Pennsylvania there are no Hillary signs but plenty of trumpence signs

They have such terrifying numbers among us, are so well represented in major population centers, logistical jobs, and among military personnel that there is absolutely no way on earth they are ever leaving peacefully.

This is what I'm trying to get across when I say you guys don't quite get how bad it is and you're not functionally prepared for what has to be done. I'd imagine most of you are very comfortably middle class, very sure of yourselves, very loyal to republican democracy, and rather fond of "America the concept".

I'm not particularly bullish on the prospects of anything coming out of people like that. But we'll see – it's not like people who see things my way have the numbers or organization right now to present a bolder alternative.

Ted Kennedy's immigration bill of 1964 will have to be repealed, and we'll have to go back to the older immigration regs, but I think this may be able to be accomplished. The kikes will be clawing and whining every step of the way, though.
We have to convince Trump to keep the internet controlled by the U.S. & to keep it free, so Oblowme has to be stopped in handing over ANY power over it at all to the fucking filthy UN.

funny but so true

The demographics in the younger age groups are nearing South African levels. Even if you stop non-White immigration, the levels of reproduction and miscegenation have quite possibly already destroyed the country permanently and most certainly will if there is not a dramatic and rapid reduction in non-White numbers on the order of tens of millions.

Who said anything about "peacefully?" Spark up the inevitable race war early, and whites will win. The white race always wins in those situations.

You are too stupid to live if you think Trump over Hillary isn't a tactical win. Do you even know what tactical means? Don't bother responding, have fun being filtered.

Just enforce existing immigration laws, and illegals will have no way to survive here. They won't be able to get welfare, jobs, housing, driver's licensing…they will be ineligible for anything, and anyone helping them can (and should) be arrested.
They will leave because they cannot survive here, and if they turn to illegal means, the law enforcement that Obama armed with military weapons will clean them out with every raid.

Immigration law 8 US Code 1324

Immigration law, 8 US Code 1324 states that it is a crime to, either knowingly or recklessly, “conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection… transport, or move or attempt to transport or move” or… to even “encourage or induce” an illegal alien “to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowingly or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law"

Don't filter people like that. This guy isn't "some shill" or something. If you can't have a simple conversation, you'll become as bad as the faggots on Reddit or something.

He's a "wait for Hitler" idiot who is accusing Holla Forums of being nigger lovers because we don't want Hillary nominating SCOTUS judges. Talking with him will not be productive.

Miscegenation levels are surprisingly low in the States.
Anyway, we can always hope the next crash brings down civilization, as most of these shitskins live in cities, and the cities will see a huge death toll when services are cut.
Most whites live outside the cities, and are genetically predisposed to help each other, as well as having better access to natural resources. Shitskins will riot, and loot & kill each other, and the National Guard will be gunning them down in droves on top of that.

Central PA fag myself

Pittsburgh isn't a problem, but the Philly and Harrisburg niggers pose the biggest threat. If some way we could spread the whole 'vote by facebook' shit through twitter and instagram we may be able to stop them from voting in the first place.

I spent time in philly years ago when I was there I toured all the historic shit put my finger in the liberty bell crack and the park ranger took my picture for me.
Do they even let you near it now?

I never said a word about Hillary. What I'm trying to do is get across how serious the situation really is.

It's not a good sign to be reliant on nigger vote percentages, courting spics, D&Cing jewish voters. That's a sign of a deeply troubled nation.

they're low everywhere, kikes are trying to change this with propaganda

Probably not, since that asshole hit it with a hammer a few years back.

Yeah, no shit.

You know actually hitting that giant MF with a hammer would not do fuck all to it.
BUT
It would give the feds the ideal reason to keep everyone away from it.
After all they rang it continuously for days or some shit till it broke in the first place.

Well, considering that Hillary's Husband introduced NAFTA, which effectively gutted americas industrial capacity, by economically forcing manufacruting bases overseas…

I'd say having a Strong Buisiness leader in the White House who actually cares about making American buisiness great again, and returning industry to American states, to boost our economy….

I'd say that Pennsylvania is probably able to be persuaded to Trumps side by highlighting Hillaries continued efforts to gut Americas industry, and manufacturing bases, by forcing them overseas.

Central PA is definitely voting Trump. It's obviously Philly and Pitt that will be a problem as others have said. Although I feel that there will be a poor nigger turnout this year because there is no longer a nigger king to vote for.

Educate people on how Trump will bring back manufacturing jobs (big problem here in PA), stop pedro from stealing jobs, and stop the flow of heroin here (another massive problem in rural PA areas).

Some anecdote: I've seen countless Trump signs and only one Hillary sign to this date. I also went to Trump's Harrisburg rally and so many people showed up that thousands couldn't get in. I heard something like 13,000 people showed up for Trump but less than 1,000 showed for Hillary when she did one here. That really shows how much support Trump has.

I'm sure Pennsylvania will go to Trump, especially after the latest fuckups from Hillary. What I'm curious about is New Jersey, the latest poll only had her only +4 points in the lead. 4 points BEFORE the fuckups.

I think highlighting Hillaries stance on TPP (No matter what she says, she is FOR TPP) will serve to bring more voters to Trumps cause.

As TPP is basically NAFTA on crack.

PA user reporting in. The trick to winning PA is to talk about coal, fracking, and farming incentives. The rural areas are firmly republican anyway - there's hardly ever any problems getting them to vote.

The problem is always Philadelphia and Pittsburg which we've been trying to build a wall around for years. In the urban centers, when I have to actually work there, I try to stir the Bernie pot. PA won't let anyone write him in but I try to get the kids to do it anyway.

LANDSLIDE

He is going to take New York

Another pa user. Pittsburgh area. Everyone except a few at my work are trump supporters. A couple liberals and Johnson cucks. This is a proffessional setting. Philly will cuck hard blue like it always does. I think trump can win but its going to be close.

Coal liquification to offset oil imports.

Also, Coal forms a great feedstock for the new technologies of Carbon Composites.

Trump will lose PA because of a 40-million strong voter turnout in the Philly metro.

PA checking in, though the brain dead cunt is spamming the airwaves with shitty ads, I see little support for her around here. I see a hell of a lot more Trump signs/stickers and know more people voting for him than her. It isn't much, but it is something to work with.

Real shit man, this place is a lost cause. I've been in Burbank for furniture and everyone walking on the streets was some kind of liberal stereotype.

With this in mind, why the hell are some people saying that Trump has already won?

Hillary is soon to be dead and she could still win!

I can definitely see him taking Nevada. Not Iowa though, they're Cruz Missiles.

(Continued)

Coal liquification powered by solar thermal or nuclear thermal, outputting crude like products, nitrogens (which can be used for fertilizers), and CO2 which can be converted to Methane for automobiles through the sabatier reaction, again, solar or nuclear thermal powered.

I see more bernie bumper stickers than hillary in pbgh

I was going to say, the western half is Pennsatucky except Pittsburgh.

This. What the fuck happened? They came flooding in from NY and NJ and turned the entire area into shit. It's been an explosion over the last 10 years.

That's not a bad idea. I have to read some Caldini books.

I haven't seen any Hillary signs either. Not one.
Some towns near me are literally Trumpville, PA. Trump signs on every lawn and giant trump banners in front of businesses. But these are "Joe Six-Pack" working class whites. I'm too eastern in the state and the wealthy people I know personally are either on the fence about Trump or are the liberal city-slicker types who wouldn't vote republican anyway.

Almost every white person I know over the age of 35 is a Trump supporter. Younger people either have no opinions (too dumb don't care) or are leftist (who may or may not vote anyway). With non-whites it's hit or miss.

Suburban PA here outside of Philly.

This is real good news
I hope the same shit happens here in MI
Trump met the detroit niggers and the press cut the standing O they gave him after his speech

You are right about that. I know of one former Bernout who is for Hillary. We can only hope that the rest of them won't vote for her either. That will kill her PA.

there is no 40 million in philly retard

It was a reference to the regularly-occurring voter fraud in the Philly area, autismo.

No worries user brother. We have this in the bag - and the mainstream media cartel knows it - and rigs the polls. Evidence incoming.

The latest Emerson College Poll shows Clinton up 2.5-6.6 (margin on error included). See the education reposes? Trust me, 46 percent of the populace does not have graduate degrees.

Trump has already won pennsylvania, just look at his rally attendance there.

This "reputable" poll shows only 3.5 percent of the state not having high school diplomas. Complete shit. Figure is closer to 15 or 20 percent.

But I can still hope anons.

Pittsburgh here.

The city is solidly blue, but the surrounding suburbs (Allegheny County) has been slowly turning red over the past decade. Allegheny County turned red in 2010 to vote in Republican Governor Tom Corbett (but remained blue in 2008 and 2012 for Obama). I saw more Trump signs during the April primary than I have for any other Republican candidate in my lifetime.

Even though it's a little early to be putting out election signs, I spotted three Trump signs today in my city neighborhood. That's a big deal considering my neighborhood always votes Democrat.

Assuming the voting machines aren't rigged (HA!), I honestly believe that Trump can win Allegheny County.