Plebbitors Are Getting Real Tired of Hill Shills and Their Shit

From /r/politics. Practically a Sanders subreddit forcefully turned into a Hillary one at great expense to international donors.

Literally the only argument any retard Hillary supporter has to everything is, "b..b..b…but Trump.."

It's fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

red*dit.com/r/politics/comments/52ol7g/wikileaks_drops_latest_guccifer_20_data_on/?sort=top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As always OP is a fag

/r/politics is just shills shilling other shills. It's pretty hilarious to watch actually.
Also,
>>>/reddit/

No user you are the fag.

Yeah, he should archive it.

This

That was your first mistake.

All the leaks and constant other leaks from companies and candidates to everywhere else have shown that that place is the most shilled anything on the internet.

What an awful thread

This. That's probably pretty accurate

You contribution certainly sealed that

red*dit.com/r/politics/comments/52ol7g/wikileaks_drops_latest_guccifer_20_data_on/?sort=top

When even redditors are starting to see through the shillary bullshit, you know there's hope.

Now you're thinking.

They (and most young people) still have a seething hate for shillary.

I wonder if this would be true if sanders hadn't energized all those young people to campaign against her.

Bring up the leaks that showed she paid millions for shills to shill plebbit.

This is the best reason to have a Reddit account.

Quote the recent Collin Powell email leaks. The one where he says nobody likes Hillary.

What is pepe then?

Smug. He's been downtrodden for so long, he justifiably cannot hide his feelings of exaltation.

Pepe is a different kind of condescending. It's pure smug, unlike psychopathic panicked ramblings leftists spout.

What's 8ch then :^)

This is really heartening. That was such a cucked sub and CTR is massively losing control. They even had all the Weekend At Hillary's news the other day.

The second reddit comment in the OP even says Trump supporters are more likeable because they do open joking trolling instead of vicious mindgames.

OP doesn't know what thread that is from, because he did not take that screenshot. He got that screenshot from reddit.

Proof: see the filename.

Poor poor Hillary.

She wasted literally millions of shekels on shilling and that effort all amounted to the same as all the money Yeb! had.

Please clap

New OP?
I can pull off hate filled hillshill

Go back to your safe space on the_donald where you can love kikes with your rule 3 and pretend you are redpilling people. Hillary doesn't need to pay reddit shills when the fucking faggot owner if reddit and his staff are already shilling for her.

Muh PR matters more there than here.

Those are some pretty decent comments by reddit standards in that pic. They're basically saying the same thing I was in the thread about that old lady last night. Is reddit finally wising up to the media's bullshit?

I find it more likely that the shills are starting to get pink slips in droves and now the ~10% of reddit that isn't sockpuppets are actually coming through for once.

We're doing it boys. That pendulum is swinging back.

without that rule the admins would just shoah the whole subreddit…

no. we're cutting the rope right over their heads.

Hillary's supporters are glassy-eyed manically grinning Scientology tier kool aid sellers, you can sense the repressed viciousness and you know these people are totally fucking impossible to like.

Probably most. I know a Hillary supporter (even before Bernie) who is just very, very resistant to anything that sounds tinfoily. The main arguments against Hillary often sound tinfoily at first, like Jimmy Kimmel's "these conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health would be a lot harder to believe if they didn’t actually come true".

There's been a lot of reddit threads lately. I'm not bitching or implying, just making an observation.

There's alot of 4chan refugees lately.

They are synonymous with reddit.

There's an eery split in my family where all the females are voting Hillary and all the men are voting Trump.

Of course there is. As that bearded canuck who snogged Milo said: "This election ultimately boils down to Mom (Hillary), or Dad (Trump)?"

Mom wants everyone to play nicely and tells you comfortable lies about how she's proud of you when she really isn't; Dad can see you're fucking up and wants you to do - and be - better."

Who are women, cucks and minorities going to feel caters their needs/wants?

Good to see. I'm thinking about actually going to reddit, just to shit post and spread redpills.

Ha. No. Gtfo nigger.