ITT we post our biggest contribution to mankind

ITT we post our biggest contribution to mankind.
Doesn't matter if it is something major or minor, post what it is.
I'll start.
Ten years ago or so I finished my home theater, and it was featured on the local news.
Not really a contribution to mankind, but in a way it is because I got all sorts of hate from theater owners telling me that I was going to put them out of business if everyone else started doing it.
Now everybody is doing it and theaters are going out of business.
I wasn't the first, and I wasn't the only one, but at least in my town the nicest place to watch a movie is at my house.

Theaters releasae movies earlier than they are availible on disks/ download. This has nothing to do with screen size. Relese BD on premiere day = 0 tickets sold.

i created countless memes still used today. very proud of it. i have reached meme godhood.

meep meep one time I killed a pedo so there's that tbh

This. It's a warm and comfy feeling to know that even if I perish I will live on in my memes.

we exist as data

If you were literate, you would know how little it really means to see a movie "first".
In addition, as theaters die you are seeing places like Amazon and Netflix releasing movies to everyone at the same time.
Meaning in 20 years there isn't going to be any such thing as a "theatrical release".

I once ate a hot dog without spilling any condiments on my shirt.
FML
:(

I created an app for measuring dicks

Cool story brah, but now there is such thing and I have to go to theater when I cant wait. And have to listen to shitty localized voices, insted of original.

i smeared shit on my neighbor's wall so it could grow up big and healthy with my nutrients

Your impatience does not negate the truth of my statements.

tree hugging faggot

i spurted a particularly thick load onto a pic of codemonkey.'s moustache. i was aiming for his mom's concubine's butthole,but at the last moment those riduculously false teeth of his made me heave.
verily, i have contributed to the history of retardation

I gave hotwheels aids

I once went into the unemployment office and asked the lady there where she would spend her time if she ever got fired.
I think she is working at Goodwill now.

One of memes leaked into reality.

like you have to take care of mother earth, man. life exists beyond your little bubble, man.

I single-handledly brought the most popular and successful chan board to ruination, driving countless degenerates off the clearweb and into the darkness, preserving wholesome goodness for all the world.

t. Dysnomia

we have crashed planes and caused wars now

soothing, really. im sick as fuck right now. give me healing meme power lads.

This thread will heal you in no time

I fapped to my secret 2D waifu

Me too

I point out when someone is data mining and make people more cautious.

i, um……
uhh…..

……..

…….i donated a kidney and saved a really cool person's life…….

Shit tier audio installation and placement, kys

test

I'm the one who made the 'pam pam' webm back in late 2014.

So i guess, i "made" that maymay. Its not really popular tho. But still, i lolz everytime i see it posted.

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

What if I falsify the data?

Take your meds

I made this, and changed the course of history

Twice my weight times my age pounds of shit.

I reminded OP that he will always be a faggot.