The Guccifer Leak Is Finally Here! Hillary And Dems Are FINISHED

conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dR9Z6
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432
mediafire.com/download/i7qpxki68od4hih/ngp-van.zip
mega.nz/#!Uo8BiSBQ!cdm2jbd1VqBovVGl1lZXBp2t13WrM7PuSBCJv8-uEuU
file.wikileaks.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes
archive.is/uQz2T
ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after
archive.is/DIUQc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635981/Hillary-deletes-emails-latest-edition-memoir-removes-cheerleading-controversial-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-trade-deal.html
archive.is/9Dffo
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/15/politics/45-times-secretary-clinton-pushed-the-trade-bill-she-now-opposes/
lifezette.com/polizette/dnc-leak-exposes-possible-pay-play-insider-trading-schemes/
archive.is/EaArE
blogtalkradio.com/ghost
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832131897622528
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830191578947584
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830374056353792
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775831298330034176
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832529354055680
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830610740994048
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775844341520723968
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775855288264056832
i.sli.mg/Z63sVL.jpg
archive.fo/GzCHj
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/09/14/nojay-replacement-likely-wednesday/90343308/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_L._Kaplan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_J._Katz
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
archive.is/k18ap
faceresearch.org/demos/average
archive.is/U2JoO
archive.is/uiDg3
archive.is/JOAqd
archive.is/dCdYz
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13872
lite.qwant.com/
vimeo.com/182783834
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madea
voat.co/v/politics/comments/1295208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OBAMA CREATED ISIS

Why didn't you post the summary? Also, lrn2archive.

next you'll try to tell me the federal reserve it a sham or something.

o-oy vey you're not supposed to know that?!

DNC already blaming Russian boogeyman

There is a god damn sticky on this. dems are just going to say that bush was the one who started isis because he invaded and mishandled the occupation. I saw this shit blow up on twitter too.

Here, I did it.
archive.is/dR9Z6

Because OP is, unsurprisingly, a fag

d-delete this

KEK

US Created Arab Spring. Huma Jokes About It. Credits Hillary

DNC Actually Emailed New Passwords After First Leak

Top Kek

bump

can someone explain this graph? I don't speak excelese.

KELLY FILE IS CONFIRMED SHILL MEDIA

Trump is going to be so god damn smug

Total meltdown

I'm retarded, how does this work? False narrative from the media?

THOSE THAT GAVE MONEY FOR DNC GOT FEDERAL POSITIONS

Russian Agents are the new Hitler kek

With kikes highlighted.

These fuckers are ready to kick off a nuclear winter to cover up their crimes aren't they?

lol

Not surprising

A little surprising

We need to spread these far and wide. Hopefully this will kill the DNC and Hillary.

He genocided Christians.

sounds like one of those fake "put two German sounding things together" kind of names really.

Nuclear winter is still winter user.

Inb4 winter chan autists have unintentionally memed nuclear winter into existence with their calling for the ice age

of course….and this time no one will stand with the US…even Israel is "pulling out"

This is one of those things where I know for a fact it wasn't "russian agents", but it still brings me a good kek to think what if it actually is russian agents and they aren't lying through their fucking teeth

aka the boy who cried wolf

Is that you Guccifer?

But seriously, I'm pretty sure he's at least a lurker.

And where can I find them myself?

You missed a few goyim

Pike Electric recieved a contract from Clinton chaired MCC for 17.9 million dollars in 2011

O'Reilly fits the controlled opposition role to a tee

#DNCLEAK IS TRENDING #1

Hillary gets email about drug to treat the sleepiness that's caused by Parkinson's. Provigil

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

Email proving that the protests outside Trump rallies are staged

Nominating this thread for a sticky

Wikileaks- ANNOUNCE: We will have a major US trade agreement related publication tomorrow + more over the next few weeks. #TISA #TTIP #TPP #CETA

God damn this is wonderful news, not so much for the dems but who gives a flying fuck about people who're going to decorate trees soon enough.

It will surely be the season to be jolly.

Hopefully just in time for christmas.

Where can we get leaks?

I'm going to goybook with them and shill them everywhere until I'm shoa'd Kikes have already tried to assassinate me once idgaf at this point

This shit is because of that 1986 PEPE record, I swear to god.

Yoooo, this is old news.

It just happened, what the hell are you talking about?

modafinil is 10/10 for improving mental focus even if you're otherwise healthy, easily the best drug I ever took. there's rumours Obama is on it too for the stimulant effects

t. nootropics user

For those that want it.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432

The icing on the cake is that she's so sick she can't make a public appearance over this. She's going to have to take it and let her little peons cover for her.

These are new leaks. They focus more on the "pay to play" aspect of the Democratic party, as well as some other new stuff.

He's just trying to squeeze out the last few quarters he can earn before it's too late. I really hope there are registries of paid shills. I wouldn't want to be them when the curtain falls.

Trump is gonna have a field day, no, a field month with this.
The only way the left could defend her after this is if they're literal brainwashed leftist zombies which will be obvious to anyone that isn't.

Do Wikileaks make any means of independent archiving available, i.e. a page where you can download prepackaged leaks? Everything since the Soros leaks, at least, should be distributed on multiple sites in case Wikileaks gets subverted and any specific documents that reflect on the Chosen get "lost".

OFFICIAL TORRENT Pass: (GuCCif3r_2.0)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ED9C54D8CE543F9A45D180FD58B4C56CF2A3FC1E

mediafire.com/download/i7qpxki68od4hih/ngp-van.zip

mega.nz/#!Uo8BiSBQ!cdm2jbd1VqBovVGl1lZXBp2t13WrM7PuSBCJv8-uEuU
there is a sticky

Don't know.
These leaks you can just save yourself and download.
If they are taken down one of us can just repost them. (I Know I can)

It's a real shame the media will probably never report any of this and normalfags will just think it is a conspiracy theory.

Does the other link have password protection on the files?
The ones I linked seem to.
Also, the key provided by Wikileaks only works to get the files, they're still password protected.

This needs to be paired with video clips of Trump supporters being attacked by "protesters".

Bump

Can you check a goddamn calendar?

Sticky sticky

This is pretty much all I can find.
file.wikileaks.org/
Unfortunately, it seems like they're holding on to all the major leaks (Sony, Hillary, DNC, and Stratfor).

Damn, I love being right about everything. I called the Arab spring hoax way back.

The record is now pristine. Thank you!

Also, it's shitskins and King Nigger, not towelheads and Obummer… just a little pointer so you can blend in better in the future shill-kun.

Well done!

This is well-poison tier retarded
I want shills to be permanently shoad

pay attention to the incompetence of the DNC here guys.

Obongo and Shillary were the ones who let the founders out of Gitmo in exchange for Bergdahl. Thank you for your attempt to Correct the Record anyway.

Its actually patriots in the US government doing it.

only the top 3 Jews got anything lol

Holy shit, fucking roasted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes

Video of the Russians hacking DNC servers found.

Buckle up folks, we're really in Chapel Perilous now.

Leak it to CNN.

Degenerates like this belong on a cross

AVE! TRUE TO CAESAR

Yeah, modafinil is just coffee for technocrats.

That topic should be a separate thread.

If someone can explain how early voting is comprised it would be appreciated because I'm not sure I understand.

I hope it has something to do with this:

State Department Blocks Release Of Hillary Clinton-Era TPP Emails Until After The Election

archive.is/uQz2T
ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after

Hillary deletes more than emails as the latest edition of her memoir removes all her cheerleading for controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal

archive.is/DIUQc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635981/Hillary-deletes-emails-latest-edition-memoir-removes-cheerleading-controversial-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-trade-deal.html

45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes

archive.is/9Dffo
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/15/politics/45-times-secretary-clinton-pushed-the-trade-bill-she-now-opposes/

We're gonna need more crosses.

Is it pronounced like Lucifer withe a Goose, or like Lucifer and Gucci?

like lucifer and gucci

my uncle works for guccifer, btw fam

Gucci

10 years ago this would have been roasting material on the 24 hour news cycle …

now it probably won't even be mentioned

dead people voting

then reporting that HILLARY IS AHEAD ALREADY to discourage R voters

time isn't the variable in question here, it's affiliation. this is not being covered up because it's current year but because the media is controlled by the left.

good benefits?

OT: Who would trump be more affiliated with, Enclave or Legion?

Legion is a bunch of psychotic larpers led by a self-absorbed leftycuck who only gets things done because of luck and drugs. Trump is Enclave all the way or maybe House.

What? I thought he was against drugs in his Legion. If a Legionary is caught using, the penalty is death.

Not really, he plays to the non-internet people and olds. Waffles on every point always giving the benefit of the doubt to the left like a good goy when a quick web search would greatly inform him. It's all an act.

They better get all these "leaks" out before October 1st, because after that we're all going TOR to find them.

you ever notice how whenever there is a thread about something relevant, there is always a suspicious amount of F:NV posting that happens and derails it? It's probably a genuine poster who just wants to add his opinion to the discussion though…

Trips.
I think it's mostly that people check Holla Forums a lot during leaks and also post random shit just because they're on an imageboard.

Well, you know Holla Forums will just ban me outright, If I state that Trump would make a great President and head of the Enclave.

I'd post on /r9k/, but holy fuck have you been there, lately? And Holla Forums is full of faggots.

Enclave is ZOG you moron

I totally called this shit!

None of you faggots believed me.

I said Bernouts would cause a riot, they were probably Hillary plants…

Fuck off.

Wouldn't cause**

Well, to be fair Dubya *did* kinda sell us up the river. You can't exactly say he was a good President. Although, Carter really fucked us. Iran-Contra affair, anyone?

B-But that was Reagan!

dank Will Smith meme, bro

this is too antisemitic goyim oy vey

And there is the october surprise, seriously, how much shit is possible to have on you at the same time?

Bush was a shit president too, I'm just saying he's not the one directly responsible for founding ISIS. Don't downplay that fact.

One. Job.

If that is true then they are still the most redpilled fucks in the Fallout Universe. The Brotherhood of Steel is utter Judaism. Read the lore. The BOS is utter shit. The reason why Fallout 3 BOS was so "good" is because Bethesda fucked up the lore.

Holy shit even the DNC knows, we need to find out who CP is

They can't help speaking Trumpese, he's in their heads.

Plenty here thought the same, maybe you listen to the wrong anons. Develop discernment.

Re-posting from the other thread.

lifezette.com/polizette/dnc-leak-exposes-possible-pay-play-insider-trading-schemes/
archive.is/EaArE

If people with access to the files can put a bow on insider trading, sending some of these cocksuckers to prison might be possible.

another thread on the DNC SHEEEIT

"Our" as in "America's". Not as in "We the Obama administration".

They're not admitting guilt. They're blaming Bush.

Why does no one who promotes these leaks have any reading comprehension?

We know how much contempt Colin Powell has for Clinton already. I think it's pretty obvious, don't you?

TCR is here, Ghost hates youtube: blogtalkradio.com/ghost

If she does die, can you even imagine the dead voter turnout? Have we ever had a candidate hit the campaign trail after dying?

Story time?

I'm sure they will find a way.

Nothing wrong with the land, just the natives.

Bumping

bumping
previous thread

What's the original source for this?

Then why would you want to destroy the land were the son of God was born, lived, died and risen, if it's just the people not the land.

DNC planned for anti-white ethnicity based gerrymandering prior to 2010 elections
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832131897622528

DNC plan to destroy the GOP House majority through nonstop litigation.
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830191578947584

The DNC was planning to overturn the GOP House majority by using Latinos as a wedge.
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830374056353792

DNC plot to steal GOP House seats in Texas..
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775831298330034176

If the GOP hadn't won in 2010, the Dems would have gerrymandered a permanent majority for the next 2 election cycles
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832529354055680

Leaks contained donor credit card info. DNC did not protect. This is illegal.

The Democrats have secret links to companies that produce legislative redistricting software
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775830610740994048

Memo to Obama deputy CTO Mike Conlow from 2010 shows plan for manipulating information online
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775844341520723968

Early voting is designed to skew elections in Dems' favor. North Carolina used as laboratory
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775855288264056832

DNC starting a National Person Database
i.sli.mg/Z63sVL.jpg

But user, the transition of a 3 year old, force by his parents, to a girl is far more important because of his/"""her""" bravery in this racist mysogynistic transphobic hellhole. If you say otherwise you are a cis-white male shitlord and deserve to die because of your lack of indoctrination.

sometimes I wonder how grunge turned to this.. I blame cobain

Nice breakdown of the pay to play scheme. All of the ambassadors who bought there positions are mentioned.

The sheeple are so stupid, none of them will care for this outrage.

Gips and Oreck are also Jews

Pre-Maxson BoS was utter shit, who ignored their original goals in favour of being Judae incarnate and refusing to let the wasteland rebuild.

Maxson is unapologetically Trumpenfhurer.

The choice was clear, what its more important technology, freedom or order, Also ironically the only ones who gived a shit about other humans were the BoS.

Institute only cared about science , railroad revolutionary were all about muh synths

Surprised nobody has mentioned that they sell Data.

Use of Voter File for DNC Fundraising (unchanged)

The DNC may use information or records from the State Party Voter File for fundraising subject to these conditions:
State Party Proprietary Data may be used for fundraising by the DNC, for itself only. The DNC will give state parties a timetable of anticipated DNC fundraising appeals in each state, wherever practicable.
DNC may use the State Party Voter File to improve Victory Fund mailings in State Party’s state.

Cases where the DNC can sell or trade data

DCCC and DSCC IEs
Data: State voter files or congressional district voter files, including DNC and State Party proprietary data
Compensation: The DNC will share half of the proceeds of any data sold for $X/CD with the State Party. Purchasing group provide Ids.
Covered Use: For Independent Expenditures and Planning
Obligations: The DNC will promptly notify the State Party and share the data received in return for traded data
National Progressive Groups
Data: State voter files or congressional district voter files, including DNC and State Party proprietary data
Compensation: The DNC will share half of the proceeds of any data sold for $X/CD with the State Party. Purchasing group provide Ids. Alternatively, groups can trade equally valued data. In this case, the data would be shared with the State Party.
Covered Use: For non-profit organizing and voter education work
Obligations: The DNC will promptly notify the State Party and share the data received in return for traded data
DCCC and DSCC Fundraising
Data: National public data and DNC proprietary data
Compensation: $X. The DNC will share half of the proceeds with the State Parties.
Covered Use: Direct Marketing Prospecting
Obligations: The DNC will promptly notify the State Party
Presidential Primary Candidates
Data: Full voter file, including DNC and State Party proprietary data
Compensation: The DNC will share half of the proceeds of any data sold for $X/CD with the State Party. Purchasing group provide Ids.
Covered Use: Campaigning and fundraising in a Presidential Primary
Exceptions: Early Primary States
Polling samples for progressive groups
Data: State or national polling sample
Compensation: The DNC will share half of the proceeds for state samples at $X. National sample proceeds will not be shared and will be priced at $X.
Covered Use: Polling

Cases where the DNC cannot sell the file

The DNC shall not give, sell, trade, rent, or loan the voter file to any candidates for federal, state, or local office in the state.

Obligations for State Parties with regard to selling access

State Party shall provide all information in the State Party Voter File to all bona fide Democratic candidates for federal, state and local office in the state for both primary and general elections
State Parties shall trade, charge or in-kind $X/CD as deemed fair market value by the DNC, except in the case of the four states with early Presidential Primaries.

looks like you're correct user

How is this news? We all knew it already.

I'm a little surprised that project athena overall isn't burning across this board like hot fire.

A national ID system put in place by the democrats to track and monitor voters. you'd think people would be a little more worried about this.

Nah, it's not so much a federal system as much as it is done to track registered Democrats.

If you registered as a Democrat you'll be in their system so they'll be able to contact you.

they wanted to expand project athena into a national program and would have if they hadn't lost in 2010.

It would have been a national ID system put into place by the obama administration.

theres a reason why many of the successful pot sellers use terms like 'video games' or 'pizza' for their illicit wares.

kek. I happened upon a page today "democrat & chronicle" or something like that

They have a plethora of stories right now about candidates who died before the actual election results and still managed to win.

I shit you not. Im accessing the internet on a potato right now or id find the link again if theres an autist out there that could do it for me id appreciated it. Its a hearty kek i promise.

Does this mean the President could be indicted on corruption charges?

someone needs to make a compilation of this

the DNC always are the ones bitching about gerrymandering

guess which one

Man, I work as a SysAd.
This is facebook grandma tier bullshit.
If I did a fraction of what these idiots did, I'd be collecting unemployment or in prison.

From the 1st thread I just finished up reading

What a fagott singer also on the list

the CNN spin on the latest Guccifer 2.0 leaks:

Guccifer 2.0 releases more internal DNC information

archive.fo/GzCHj

"The documents also include memos from Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine's time as governor of Virginia revealing his tech initiatives, as well as DNC donor information, voter outreach data and redistricting proposals. However, this batch doesn't appear to have any damaging emails regarding the DNC."

There's nothing to see here, move along.

You could start a new thread specifically about this.

we would have been fucked already if it were not for the tea party revolution

you can thank ron paul and filter man for that

Lol, no. Tea party didn't do shit except cuck out on cultural issues and elect faggots like Ted Cruz and Paul Ryan.

well we took the house for the Republicans and certainly they were not Rinos

Gov jobs are low pay, horrible work environments, and full of affirmative actioned niggers and women. Only the worst admins who couldn't get a job elsewhere apply. And this is the result.

how do I become a linux admin?

These anons are correct, "we" means America not Obama. The email specifically refers to 2003. I wish it was Obama admitting a Hillary invasion started ISIS but that's not what they are saying here.

one used to do it part-time while in uni, before selling out to m$.
all I did was run linux at home, was on a CS course and spent 2-3 months about 4-6h in a day playing around with it

Same here, out of a job instantly.

Learn to read.

Get Linux+.
HR is the hardest thing to get past and all they care about is resume bullshit like certs and shit.

Not so fast goyim–er guys!

I want CTR to go. There are actually emails from earlier this surrounding the mess in Libya which clearly spell out Obama/Clinton knowingly arming and aiding ISIS while they were trying to sell the public bullshit about "freedom fighters".

I have it on good authority that she was advised by the notorious hacker known as 4Chan.

She's super serious.

I've had trouble finding proof of them directly arming ISIS but I've come across a lot showing that they armed al-Nusra(taliban).

Oh, the good ol' "SCREAMER VIRUS WARNING" meme.

>install TAILS or gentoo on a flash drive

Also these goddamn words…
It's trash, son.

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/09/14/nojay-replacement-likely-wednesday/90343308/

this is the county in which I live.

I have the archive, can you point me to where this is? I want to email them and ask for an explination. I don't expect one, but if they don't respond I'll go fishing for personal email accounts and bug the shit out of them until they give me a reply or my emails start bouncing

This petty corruption will never compare to the true evil of our time.
INTERNATIONAL ABORTION CABALS

Don't have the new leaks but went back to Hillary's for old times sake.

bahahahahaahah

n
e
r
t
d

o
t

Another one, I thought we had all the Guccifer leaks. This isn't Assange's stuff is it?

Daily Reminder that nothing happened after the last leak and nothing will come of this leak either.

>Colin Powell said Trump was __

The political process is broken.

This tbh

CORRECT THE RECORD MADE A SHILLING TAG #RNCLEAKS

WE NEED HELP

This is an emergency: CTR is making #RNCLeaks and #RNCHack trend pretending there is leak against the other side so they can cover-up DNC Leaks.
They are trying to play the "both sides do this" angle, that's probably why the media didn't report, they were waiting for this so they can go all "see both sides are corrupt".

We need as many as possible to shitpost the tag, just make sure you use 2 hashtags so it doesn't count toward trending. Also RT each other into oblivion so we force twitter to untrend the tag.

#DNCDonorsSoJewish

How long til Twitter bans Wikileaks?

Fund it

Great work but you missed a couple.

Sam Kaplan $446106 Morocco 2009-13. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_L._Kaplan

Allan katz $575350 Portugal 2010-13. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_J._Katz

$ are different because I used a different field for my list I started and just copy pasted from that

Heh it seems there is tension here.

Thread theme

yeah I remember shitposting back on half-chan during that whole shebang, what a fucking clusterfuck it has been since then.
remember how fucking bleak it was then? we've come a long way or perhaps we've just gotten used to the darkness all around mr. frodo

fuck off little kid, the republicans cleaned house and senate in 2010. ted cruz was riding the fucking wave all the way till 2013 and then people started to turn on him, good thing as well since he is just as much a faggot as john isis warboss McCain

go away with that shit

So just hijack it. If it's trending and Twitter isn't allowing #DNCleak to trend you can dispense redpills and force Twitter to remove it from the trending list.

Duh.

EARLY VOTE IS WHERE THEY WIN

I went to Holla Forums and they even know they're fucked. They're wondering if hill will drop out. Most know she's in to deep to quit now, and most are voting trump. We just need to get this to the normies.

Not really, Mark's a literal kike but he's one of those self-loathing kinds

This is wrong, I looked through this doc myself. It just appears to be a model of some sort. It actually shows Republicans getting more votes in total. If you check the vote count for NC after the election, the two numbers don't match.

@Basedmattforney on twitter was just posting screenshots making baseless claims like this, thats probably the root of this rumor.

Documents\HILLARY\7dc58-ngp-van\HolidayCards\dupes
Dupes? Duplicates?

Guccifer wouldn't say
because he knows he did it.

serious question, do the russians understand fully the situation unfolding? I know we have a few eastern yurops on here and i think a handful of russians themselves, but I'm not certain.

It would behoove Putin and his regime to understand that all the kvetching about Russia being behind everything are simply the cries of pain coming from the kikes being pressed under the iron. Putin seems like he'd be a relatively aware guy, but I still question whether he takes these accusations against him and his country as an attack by all of the USA.

My worst fear is that Obongo decides to do something horribly retarded, like attack Russia or do something else obviously insulting, as "retribution" for what the "Russians have done." Even if Putin knows and understands the real situation, that's not something he can afford to let slide on the international stage.

Early voting doesn't even count unless its practically a tie. Also what they do is register dead people to vote, and then use those raw numbers to try and affect perceptions and discourage people from showing up to vote on election day because "oy vey goyim look at all these early votes for Hillary, how will Trump ever recover?!!".

Might as well blame Regan for the Watergate scandal, with timeskips like that.

DO IT FAGGOT!

this is so stupid it hurts

The thread 404'd and I don't have an archive handy but Wyatt posts here himself and said he drew it. He even made a pepe.

RIP this guys uncle and Guccifer!!!! His uncle was found tied to a chair, His nipples hooked up to a car battery, and he had 114 deep cuts that all missed vital arteries & organs so he didn't bleed out. what got him was getting shot in the back of the head 9 times… It was ruled a suicide.

=RUN GUCCIFER RUUUUUNN=

I meant to say

RUN GUCCIFER RUUUUUNN

I lurked in a couple of those threads, but I didn't see anything that assured me it was AWM posting. Plus the first thread had strange activity and seemed really forced. I would avoid them. Plus regardless who drew that pepe, it is fucking 9gag tier. It is terrible

This is true, to put ALL the blame on King Nigger is idiotic.

But he still continued to fund them.
He still continued to (((fight))) them.

He is only the puppet, just as Dubya was their puppet.

TOP KEK

I only saw the third one myself, when the guy is posting paragraphs of life stories, scans of letters Charles Manson sent him from jail and updating his work I'm inclined to believe it was him. But you're right it's kind of a shit pepe but he said he only did it to appease people and doesn't really like it himself since he considers pepe someone elses, he's not doing any more.

If pot dealers had no chance of going to jail for their crimes, they'd be emailing the distribution teams to "get their weed sales up, even if it means taking on under age clients" they'd be texting clients "hey I just got a new strain of weed" So they're not idiots, they just know they're above the law.

TOP KEK

ofc it's the Russians. I am from Russia and we support right-wing groups abroad a lot. Netherlands, Sweden, Hungary, even in Germany (their AfD which gained momentum is a huge receiver of $ from Russia).

Russia just has to resort to financial shit and muh hackers.

You don't need to be in the KGB to phish passwords, moron. Did you even see their shitty infosec in this topic:

"Hacking" these idiots is shooting fish in a barrel.

I'm aware but just saying that even IF it was us, it wouldn't matter anyway because it's pretty much the same shit the US doing openly.

Whatever the case may be, the dems are obviously using the "Russia did everything" nonsense to draw attention from what is actually in the leaks.

Muh books bout Reagan and Lincoln!

Russia is Americas greatest ally!

Russian American UK supremacy when?

And Jesus was killed by Romans, not Jews!

Every intelligent person understands this. NATO is the one thats been pushing for WW3 with Russia since the invasion of Iraq.

CNN BTFO by NYU Professor. Oy Vey This Isn't The Guest We Were Expecting!
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw

That would be the best birthday present ever. Please Lord Kek. I humbly come before you. Please make this happen.

Captcha: reK

IT'S A SIGN.

only sheep believe this sort of shit. I don't see any gain from trying to pull the narrative the other way - they'll just blame someone else (china, japan, green ninjas on imageboards etc.).

it's a waste of time to debunk every single one of their lies, aside from occasional ridicule on twatter.

Focus on important narratives.

HAHAHA that's the kind of retarded email you find in splintercell for a door code or some shit HAHA WOW DNC is as stupid as video game villains.

What? Don't say the code out loud? Some one migh tbe listening? 3480! 3480!

Looks like Mr. Mann is gonna have to spraybomb another pesky little Yidfly who’s been buzzin’ around here, spreadin’ lies about him … now, Moishe, as for this entry of yours :

“Jew made Shlomo - go away with that shit”

Why would you assume it’s “Jew made”? I’m a brown-haired, blue-eyed Greek. But, I’ll wager that YOU”RE “Jew made”, my little Kosher cupcake. Then you stated :

“implying he made the (((updated version)))”

Would you like to see the original art to the updated version? I hope you’re not disappointed to learn that the artwork doesn’t have a specific (((ethnicity))) but here goes … I’m assuming , of course, that you know a hand drawn art piece when you see one … you seem to know so much about art and it’s origins. Now, a scholar like yourself must also know that I’m also considered the “Granddaddy of True Crime collecting”. That’s got to be in the dog-eared little file you keep because it’s a well documented fact. Yeah, I was amassing that stuff long before it became fashionable … even made a slew of video documentaries on the subject. Well here’s a snapshot of the painting that executed serial killer John Wayne Gacy made of me. I’m sure a stickler for detail like you must be aware of my appearance and this is a good likeness. As you can see from the close-up inset it’s inscribed to me … my initials are in plain view on the shirt there. Also in the frame is the original color Shlomo art that served as the basis for the whole recently circulated series … you know the ones you keep falsely stating are (((Jew made))). Now, who else on planet earth would have access to AWM’s Gacy painting of himself and original Shlomo artwork, Mr. Yidshill? So, if this image doesn’t put the issue to bed for you, we’ll know that “proof” was never a priority for you … you’re just here to spread unwelcome chaos and confusion like those of your bloodline generally do. You’re really a pathetic little hook-nosed rodent … spending endless hours combing these pages for comments that you can challenge with your useless twaddle. C’mon, you scurvy slug … can’t you find something more rewarding to do with your time?

More like

I've noticed that you seem to have an almost unhealthy obsession with ellipses, for some reason.

You know damn well he can't. He probably thinks he's here fighting the good fight and that he's the good guy. He uses masterful psychological tricks that always work to successfully undermine le ebil notsees, and at the end of the day he pats himself on the back and his mom tucks him in.

Actually, there's a method to my "unhealthy obsession" … it's a subtle and effective identifier for the more evolved folks who pay attention to such things … they see the dots and say … that's Mann's Post for sure. Now such devices are being referred to as "dog whistles". Look, this, Yahoo and I have been crossing swords for weeks now … at this point, he knows more about yours truly than I do … I'm essentially taking him to task in this public fashion so some of the kids he's trying to bamboozle will learn that he's a shill and perhaps not so readily play into his line of bull.

That only proves they don't need to donate for a position. Nepotism will get them where they need to be. They just got to ensure their puppet gets the oval office.

Actually, you're just ripping off Celine…

KEEP STROKING, DONNIE

I'M ALMOST THERE

AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH

Where civilization was born and died.

Maybe we should link this thread and our sources to their embassies/ministry of defense/external affairs?

They probably know but no harm making sure of it.

Colin Powell Email: Bohemian Grove Attendees Will Vote Against Trump, Some Support Third Party Candidate

archive.is/k18ap

Nick Bougas, tell us about your Jewish wife Sandy Weinberg.

You have any swag from uncle Charlie?

Already covered that pages ago, Moishe … try to keep up, willya?

Literally tons …did a big presentation of his artwork on the last page … don't know if it got archived or not.

t

Για εξήγα. Πρηφέραμπλυ σε ψευτό-αργκό να μην μας καταλαβάρουν τα οβριά και τας-κεμπάμπια.

ΔΟ'ΞΑΣΟΙ ΚΕΚ!

ΕΠΑΝΑΚΎΛΗΣΗ!

ΔΟΞΑΣΟΙ

Οφφ μπάι του.:_:

Gesundheit !

Not paying debts!

:^)

we play video games, who knew?

now back to FOposting

Believe me, wherever Mann goes, (((trouble))) follows. That's actually their tactic … these Yidiots are trying to make me an unwelcome presence on the boards so people will dread my entries due to all the space wasting shilling they invite.

Or maybe your jew loving, satan worshiping, serial killer praising degenerate self is not wanted here. Take a hint from the Pepe artist. We don't care about you. Will use what you provided at that's it. If you even are AWM. But really, who cares. Take a hike.

Regardless Hillary opted for the war. She was senator then, check a calendar.

ok

Damn, I missed it.

Any of you faggots got an archive?

Hillary's Saudi assistant is so fucking dead. Can't wait to hang this fucking sandnigger.

Spoken like the most blustery, pompous Champion Shill of the whole Hebrew Tribe. Only problem is, when a wormy Yid like yourself pounds his bony bird cage chest and squeaks the fury of his wrath like an enraged hamster, it rings quite hollow in the ears of seasoned, accomplished fellows. You guys have been playing these same bland, sour notes for weeks now … you're just like your rapidly fading queen Hillary …she's only got a couple of tiresome tricks left, too. C'mon, Moishe … we want worthy foes around here … you blathering sad sacks just don't pack the gear … get some fresh material already. There's nothin' worse than an uncommitted, lazy ass shill.

Oy vey how dare you slut shame those strong independent wymunz.

Kek is with this post.

Are modern day Greeks the same as or close to ancient Greeks?

genetically I believe they have only been impacted minimally by foreign occupation, and not across the entire country. The Greeks were never nordic Aryans, but they definitely weren't arab-tier shitskins

They are aiming this at (((journos))) targeting the average voter. They might be correct about his attention span.

because that was then and now it's a shithole dessert.

Alright. What about ancient Romans? They certainly aren't Italians, right?

Greeks are nothing like they were during the ancient days. Christianity ruined them first, by doing stuff like burning all Aristotles books. Then turks raped them and polluted their blood for half a millenia. So now Greece has basically the same blood as the turks.

Yes, actually, the modern Italians are pretty much identical genetically to the ancient Romans

If you look at their variation of maternal DNA, its pretty much 100% the same as the turkish variation. If you look at two random pictures, you probably wouldn't be able to tell who's turk and who's greek.

Rome wasn't a nation, it was an Empire composed of many different ethnic clusters. Soldiers in the Legions could look like basically anything, nigs, arabs, turks, mongols. As a matter of fact, Eastern Rome even had mongol mercenaries against the sassanids. Eastern Rome stretched all the way from Italy to Georgia. But if you look at current days "ex Roman nations", they are significantly more white than "non-roman nations". Western Syrians (like those from Damascus) are significantly whiter than Beduin Arabs, for instance.

needs a dollar $ign m8

Source?

Looking online, there seems to be quite a variation between turk-looking greeks and white greeks. I'm not sure how much effect the turk occupation had, but it appears that it only affected some of the population and not all of it.

if I removed the nigger, trump's son wouldn't use it, either way he already posted so it doesn't matter.

I doubt Trump's son posted it exclusively because there was a nigger in it

Also, scrap that faggot Milo.

Is it bad that my immediate thought on reading this was that it would be fun to go on a little shopping spree using the accounts of DNC donors?

I've never stolen before though, so the next thought was "How would I even do that without getting caught? I'm sure it would trace back to me. Can you buy bitcoin with a credit card?"

I thought the whole 'obama created ISIS' thing was released in the last guccifer doc dump. The only thing that seems new is the NC early voting thing and the pay to play amounts. I can't even keep track anymore.

Look at the average greek face.

Now compare the genetic variation between turkey and greece. Do the distributions not look similar to you? Observe how extremely similar their levels in Green, orange, red and yellow are. Their levels of blue are similar too.

Use tor, use a vpn. You can't buy bitcoin with cc.

Laundering methods are the hard thing to find.

vidya game items then rwt

IT BEGINS

Why do these people think they are "Anglos"?

They're a mongrel Roman-Hibernian-Germanic race no more Nordic than your average white Texan.

here's the original

kek'd

worth consideration tbqh fam

it's great, i used to order adrafinil from france, permanently increased my digit span (the group of numbers you can remember) average is around 7-9, im around 13 now.

I don't know man, everyone seems to believe they are the exclusive descendants from the angels themselves, and then they ignore the actual reality and history. People see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe.

Nootropics is Regenerate.

Just from googling greek people there seems to be quite a variance from obvious white people, some with light eyes, to full-on turk-looking shitskins. Clearly whatever mixing took place wasn't absolute.

Media going to ignore this and mainly concentrating on Trump in 3…2…1…

Well, i don't know what cherry picking bloggers and newspapers are doing, but the samplesizes used for the average faces provided in
are extremely representative.

If you wanna play around with the algorithm used, you can try out it yourself in:

faceresearch.org/demos/average

I'm still traumatized from those black pussys.

His book on General Patton is really good. Haven't read the others.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
NOW

Exactly what I was thinking. It's like Deus Ex in this bitch, "Hey, Bob the security guard forgot the password again, so we changed it to LaputanMachine. By the way, please delete this email on opening."

Here are all of your threads, Nick

1st thread
archive.is/U2JoO
ID: 204cad

2nd thread
archive.is/uiDg3
ID: b54ac3

3rd thread
archive.is/JOAqd
ID: 0818ef

4th thread
archive.is/dCdYz
ID: f52bed

They can't be serious..

People are donating 100's of millions of dollars to the DNC and they are mailing the passwords? really?

Neither. Trump would rule a free and independent New Vegas. Then take Mankind to space.

Sleepy negro has been crucially to us battle

Top fucking kek, you're right

Alright guise, how do we meme this into a 30 soundbite so normies can spread it, since the media is going to ignore it.

And normies think a lot of documents are "conspiracy theories".

What do normies like? Football and big asses?

outrage, confirming their biases, being spoon fed information in an easily digestible format

Fuck off. Benzo has been a bro to Trump

You're right about Milo though

Comey: the fact that they called it "pay to play" so candidly is proof that they didn't know it was illegal, so they had no intention of running a pay to play scam. I will not at this time be recommending an indictment.

Does he say that Patton was killed by kikes for not wanting to go through with genocide of Germans after the war? No? Thought not.

Thanks so much !

Only dem stuff gets leaked. I'm curious as to why nothing in trump's camp surfaces.

Are there any leaks from RNC side? If there are I haven't seen them posted anywhere. Is there anything in Holla Forums?

That's the only thing that's ever really bothered me about these leaks. I expect hillary to be corrupt. It almost feels staged for me. Are the dems really this incompetent? Surely it must be a farce.

This just made my day.

The leaks are only dem stuff because Hillary already has the forces of media on her side.

These hacks are the only way we can pierce the veil.

It presents the theory that he was killed because he would be a pain-in-the-ass for the TPTB in a postwar Europe.

I guess that's pretty close.

The people that have taken over the dem party are a bunch of communist loving children who spend all their time on tumblr, college campus "safe spaces", using adult coloring books (go look it up, they exist), and the kikes that created so many monsters are not known for foresight. Jews are terrible at thinking and planning ahead. They only respond to spur of the moment (because any plans they have there are plans for jewing and dealing with getting jewed by other jews)

a bit naive, I'd say. The whole war was planned, beginning to end.

While I agree that the administration of the time probably knew they were about to get hit, and let it happen so as to have a casus belli to enter the war, on the other hand, that was before the nuclear steam engine.
They literally had to have a gas station.
That gas station was Hawaii.

Please…story time.

You too eh?
Fucking kikes.

And slap some big asses on it too just to clickbait.

All but one admiral had his boats at one single gas station, in shit-tier new state Hawaii (pardon my French)? No. They knew it, they did it, they're power mad maniacs.

Even the Japanese knew it was a setup and dumb to attack.

It's the devils' New World Order, plan part II or whatever.

Any suggestions for good sources?

So big asses as the thumbnail, good.

What do we do then? A quick 1 minute video on YouTube spoonfeeding the juiciest leaks?

*meow*

Oh, you're one of those
fags.

There IS someone that knows and controls everything, but it ain't them.

Sounds about right, but I'm not gonna do it lol. Idk what this thread is about, i just came for the asses.

Everyone comes for the asses.

Going down fighting is not exactly the same as being brazenly incompetent.

Yeah, yeah, no one in their right mind puts all their boats in one place after they put strangle hold sanctions on Japan:

"When you shall see a night illuminated by an unknown light, know that it is the great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its crimes by means of war, of hunger, and of persecution of the Church and of the Holy Father."
Our Lady of Fatima to the three children, July 13, 1917 (as quoted from the 1947 book, Our Lady of Fatima, by William Thomas Walsh, page 81, Image Books edition, October 1954)

They were aware of it as well.

Come on, the whole navy (99%) was in ONE SPOT.

deal with it.

As I've said, they knew they were going to get hit.
This doesn't change the logistical fact that literally every single one of those ships had to be loaded with diesel fuel to function.
Sorry user, jews aren't all knowing like god.
Turns out diesel fuel is just really heavy in large quantities and the logistical capabilities of the time required centralized refueling stations.

Look up when Hawaii became a state. Shoot, look up where Hawaii is in relation to the United States proper.

Did the entire sovereign united states nation transport itself to pissant island Hawaii, thus requiring the entire navy to defend that little pagan island, in the middle of the pacific, OTHERWISE, THE UNITED STATES WOULD BE LOST?

No.

Too much evil for you to digest I guess.

Holy shit you're an actual literal retard.
You really cannot understand the concept of conservation of energy and mass.

The entire United States Navy would not sail in a manner where they would run out of fuel unless Hawaii was in range.

Nah, I'm done talking to brown subhumans for one night.
Pearls before swine.

Coward.

Who's covering the East Coast, or the West Coast, or even the Gulf Coast for that matter? They're all in the pacific, all at once, in range of stupid pagan Hawaii? For what purpose, do tell?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13872

Thanks

Saudi Princes do the same thing, rules are for the peasants remember?

although i just played Fallout:NV and i can't remember Caesar taking recreational drugs, just using the autodoc which he bestowed on favorable legionaries because to a society without knowledge of modern medicine going to Caesars tent and being easily cured of ailments was seen as a miracle which played into his son of rome motif

have an album then, before the troubles and shit

I don't have photoshop.

Posting here because previous thread filled up.

Babby-tier Web-hack skills will get you the file from the link in the WikiLeaks tweet in using "view source" and "DOM Inspector".

Examine "custom.js" for clues (what would clicking the button do?) and use the DOM Inspector to rewrite a link. The server checks "Referer" on the actual download.

I did it. You can too. Slightly harder mode: send the download request using a command-line tool instead of your main Tor Browser.

Nukes are a Jew myth to keep the goyim afraid.
Weev explained this pretty clearly, so does Sinead Mccarthy in plenty of videos.
Don't you pay attention to lead figures of the community? They are in lead positions for a reason.
Get the "earth is flat/nukes exist" Shekelstein poison out of your head Goy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SLICK WILLIE FTW

Sleepy Nig and Faggot Jew do push the narritive our way at least

I need to send DNC a bill for replacing my sides, holy shit.

That just proves once more that liberals have a stunted amygdala which is what makes them such morons, incapable of sensing and gauging dangers.

Liberals truly are subhuman.

>[email protected]/* */&b6

Why bother with a password like this?

Everyone is going to keep a plaintext version of it somewhere.

playing dumb so dumbly won't work kike shill

still it's hilarious. kikes really fear A Wyatt Man.

Eat a dick. Weev's a faggot, and so are you.
Especially the "I'm gonna put flat-earth and nukes on the same basket. Noone belives the first, so they won't believe the second either!"

If there's no nukes, then what's Iran end-goal? They're enriching and producing weapons-grade uranium. What is North Korea launching into the sea?

Denying that nukes and nuclear weapons exist is a whole new level of dumb.
It's one thing to say "they're not as destructive as people make them out to be". Sure, the media greatly exagerates the destructive power of nuclear weapons with maybe the exception of the Tsar Bomba.
But to outright deny their existence? It's like you WANT a cold war, you CTR shill.

underrated

Yes, the bad guys in real life are as stupid as the ones in video games, if not dumber.

And like the video games, they still somehow wield disproportionate amounts of power. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Remember how dumb the average americlap is. there's a reason newspapers are written at a fifth grade level. Plus most normies can't even internet further than fagbook. How many of them still type the website address into google? Hint: more than you think, I encountered one yesterday around 28 years old and 50k salary.

You need to weaponize these for easy digestibility. Show what the data MEANS for average americans. Something like, we were tell our children that they can be anything if they work hard enough, but as this leak shows, all of the high ranking positions in government are out of reach for you and your children, no matter how hard you work. because you can only be granted these jobs if you bribe the right people with millions of dollars.

Shit like that, put it in terms of daily life. Get the bureau of memetics on it. We need easy to digest redpills. We need written summaries and explanations of what all this means. You know, I know, but we have the requisite background and intelligence to comprehend it. Few others do. So dumb it down and write at a fifth grade level for the morons to get it. You can rally them, they do respond to some stimuli. You just need to use small words and put things in terms they understand. Then we can utilize the useful idiots.

kike

Wrong

This.

holy shit is this some deus ex hacking minigame or what

[spoiler]I read somewhere that the aryans were indeed involved with the spread of civilisation.. And decimated the original european population.. which would mean that our ancestors all came from central asia originally
[/spoiler]
That feels weird tbh.

I need to learn to spoiler when making up bullshit

We are dealing with a moron conspiracy kek.

Can someone give me some info on Ron Paul. Isn't he the dollar will collapse in may and now September 27th 2016 100% guy? Is he used as a meme or does Holla Forums have another reason?

Foreign policy.

fixed that for you

It's a fix that's been long overdue.

Praise Kek

It wasn't that Greeks got more Turk, it was that Turks got more Greek. They'd bring Greek and Slavic women to their countries and breed with them.

All the contrary ya dingus. Blacks don't get more white because the darkies muh dick da white wimmin.

Yes, but remarkably despite people knowing this already people somehow still don't know this.

I think the reason is some people refuse to accept this as a fact, that's the problem. Some people just do not want to know or accept the truth. It makes them feel better not knowing what is really going on. They are conditioned (brainwashed) to accept any pretty picture the mainstream media or government officials paint for them. Some people act similar to children, they plug their ears and sing "la, la, la" as a defense mechanism to combat fear or anxiety.

Is this the October Surprise? Or is that yet to come?

I heard he's the sysadmin

this leak isnt even wikileaks its guccifer. christmas in october is coming user, it will be glorious.

Thats actually a safer way to go to most popular websites. If you tend to make typos a lot its better to have google give you the real link than to accidentally go to a phishing site.

Sadly, this. When I go to this site on other computers than my own I always mistype it as Holla Forums.net or 8ch.com etc. at least once before getting it right. Who knows when it'll switch urls again. Other sites like putlocker or torrent sites also change urls often.

Startpage? Duckduckgo?

greatest of truths and greatest of keks all in one email, i love who wrote this

Weev is obviously baiting. A lot of insane conspiracy theories like no nukes or holographic planes on 9-11 come from trolls seeing how far they can push people over the edge. I have done this myself over at glp.

Chadbro here, just wanna say duuuhuuude that's a solid play

I've got it but what am i looking at/for?

Yeah, Islam is a one way street. Once they convert, there is no going back. So this results in gene flow away from Greek to Turk.

Startpage is okay afaik.
There's something very wrong with DDG so don't use that. I forgot what it was. It's a website so if there's a problem with it it's either SJW kike owned or data mining. Probably both.

they fucking are, never forget that poleticians are bowel cancer incarnate.
left, right or center they couldent give less of a fuck about the people and only do the absolute minimum they have to.
i learnd that shit the hard way from working on my countrys parlment for a few years.
all poleticians are cancer

searx.me
www.ixquick.com

ixquick.com uses startpage now but it's still better than DDG/bing/yahoo/google (in increasing good goy order)

But startpage/ixquick uses google to enhance their shit. This is still questionable and changes not the fact that you use google through a pseudo-proxy. I've heard anons once mention alternative search engine called "qwant". Its privacy policy seems fine, but the red flag is that they are based in France. Quality of searches is pretty good as google alternative. Can anons shed more light on qwant? I also think there is an app, but apparently you can use qwant lite like you'd use google without downloading anything.

link: lite.qwant.com/

Serious question, are Bernifags looking into these leaks?

After all their huffing and puffing you would think they would be all over this stuff. Does anyone know if they are digging?

I know I am.
I knew the vote was rigged against him so I don't have any respect for the DNC to lose.
Sincerely, Berniefag

If they dug it would be harder for them to inevitably vote for Hillary. Though I'm glad proves I'm wrong about at least one of them.

I'm sure in more liberal online websites news of these leaks are being buried. The only people I see looking into them are more right wing media and websites.

Glad at least one Berniefag is in here lurking.

Start filling the lefty comment sections with red pills, bernfag

I'm confused
Barack Obama is the president. The President assigns ambassadors. Hillary Clinton, the then Secretary of State, was involved with these assignments.
Isn't this literal proof of insider trading? Isn't this a real HAPPENING? I mean I know Holla Forums likes to exaggerate but this is legitimate crime caught red handed?
Why isn't anything happening? Not even Holla Forums seems to really be reacting much. Am I missing something?

I don't have any accounts on lefty websites. I'm a lefty but I know websites and political parties aren't to be trusted. They'll just sell my information to market to me. Feel free to sign up yourselves.

Unless you got an army to threaten them with, those who make the laws can break the laws.

It's an informational happening, sure, but it's not a HAPPENING until they're on trial for it, which will not happen during this administration.

Yes but this is the type of shit that could put them on trial right? I understand (((muh media))) and all, but something that could legitimately eliminate Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama is just sitting here, untouched and unheard by normies?

The media has its marching orders. If the official Wikileaks account on Twitter goes ignored by the talking heads, why would I get noticed?

You seem to think the normie is lefty like me. No, the normiest are politically apathetic and just unthinkingly swallow what they hear. Thankfully a study came out that shows trust in the media is at an all-time low. Don't take my word for it though.

Another berniefag here. Supporting Trump now.

It fucking sucks that high profile criminals can just get away with this shit in plain sight. The very fact that Hillary just gets to keep chugging and sputtering along without even answering for all of this makes my blood boil. How do we wreck the media machine that protects them? How do we hold their feet to the fire??

Stop being a faggot, lurk moar and don't shit up a sticky

apologies to everyone else for the response

Anything else new?

Niggers and spics too lazy or stupid to go to the polls can stay on their couches to vote and there's no id needed.

This is what I'm saying. Why do we all just sit here and shit talk jews when we could convert this whole board into a meme fueled propaganda machine? This is normie gold! This is evidence of everything we have been saying the government and the media has been doing behind closed doors and the only thing we are missing to do real damage is the numbers.
If Holla Forums would just set their minds to this we could really do something.

We start our own media machine.

:^)

Only the most intelligent and physically perfect specimens, of course…and only whites, Japanese, and a few of the exceptional Asiatics.

No Jews.

This dude consults Charles Kikehammer every fucking day. It's been nothing but anti-trump shilling since day one.

I hate that old bastard. can someone please make a good meme of him i can really use one

we've let these vile creatures take over the country to too large an extent.

I just hope that when Trump wins, we can successfully revive enough Americans and bring to them the truth that these people brought us to the brink of fucking death.

There is a potential to redpill the entire millenial generation here.

I have the feeling that Trump has significantly fewer critical pieces of information floating around on RNC servers because of the tremendous distrust between the two. Hillary, meanwhile, is embedded at the highest levels of the DNC, has years full of government communications at large, and seems to view the Democratic Party and the US Government as her own personal political apparatuses.

We really are on the edge because of the media. The Lefts propaganda ministers have so much control that if you try to explain something that wasn't covered on the news to a normal person. they look at you like you have 10 fucking heads. Its sick

This. There doesn't need to be RNC leaks because the media does that for her already everyday

this is why I maintain that whether we like it or not, only a new religion will be a lasting savior to the white race

there are various ways to make a religion that keep it from being subverted to such a degree that secular TVists are

for (you)

Kek is the savior of the white race.

They had no choice they had %90 of their oil cut off. They had to make territorial gains and slow the us intervention.

memes aside, I think that
A. Humanity is genetically predisposed to be spiritual
B. Objectively spirituality can neither be proven nor disproven
C. Pragmatically it is more beneficial for a group to be spiritual than not spiritual
D. Spirituality can be harnessed for the benefit of the white race and eventually manifest a genetically superior white race

This. Even atheists get creaped out going into a cemetery or a haunted house.

It is my belief that you cannot be anymore bluepilled than to reject all spirituality simply because jewish propaganda on TV told you it was dumb.

Every. Fucking. Time.

it is my opinion that a new religion would have to refrain from the use of the word 'God.' I think that's what makes the idea so hard to swallow, because it has so much stigma attached to it.

Have any examples of the drama/commercials?

Wanna see a good fatality?

How about this one:

vimeo.com/182783834

Looks like you missed a bunch.

Adler, Gutman, Wolf, Mandell, Crown being pretty obvious. How did you miss those? There's a few others as well. The list is over half Jewish.

Are you intentionally obsfucating?

Oh, you fixed it. I got extremely rustled…Sorry.

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH ZIONIST CABAL
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Michael Abboud (Sephardic Jew) – Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President
Paul Achleitner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump’s largest lender)
Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Michael Cohen (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
Gil Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) – President, Trump Dezer Development
Michael Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Founder, Trump Dezer Development
Lewis Eisenberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Boris Epshteyn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Stephen Feinberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Alan Fishman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump’s second largest lender)
David Friedman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
Samuel Fox (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Alan Garten (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Trump Organization
Bruce Gelb (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Michael Glassner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Deputy Campaign Manager and Former National Political Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Lawrence Glick (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President of Strategic Development, The Trump Organization
Jason Greenblatt (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, The Trump Organization; Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
Vincent Harris (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Digital Strategy Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Carl Icahn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Peter Kalikow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Daniel Kowalski (Ashkenazic Jew) – Deputy Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Charles Kushner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Jared Kushner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Yael Kushner [née Ivanka Trump] (Orthodox Jewish convert) – Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Bennett LeBow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard LeFrak (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Corey Lewandowski (Ashkenazic Jew / East European) – Former Campaign Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Howard Lorber (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
David Malpass (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council

(continued)

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH ZIONIST CABAL
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Douglas Manchester (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Bernard Marcus (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Rebekah Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Robert Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Amanda Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice President of Marketing, The Trump Organization
Jason Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Communications Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Stephen Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – National Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Steven Mnuchin (Ashkenazic Jew) – National Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President
Samuel Nunberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
David Orowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Development, The Trump Organization
Geoffrey Palmer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC
John Paulson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Stewart Rahr (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Richard Roberts (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
George Ross (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel, The Trump Organization
Wilbur Ross (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Steven Roth (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Felix Sater (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Senior Adviser, The Trump Organization
Keith Schiller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Director of Security, The Trump Organization
Melvin Sembler (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Lara Trump [née Yunaska] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Ronald Weiser (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Andrew Weiss (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Allen Weisselberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Trump Organization
Lawrence Weitzner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Steven Witkoff (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Stephen Wynn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

This. Whole thing reeks of limited hangout bullshit.

is this real? why would he say that?

Ah, I see the double digit IQ posters have arrived…

(checked)

Every great culture has it's foundation strongly linked to religion, and the priesthood is largely responsible for disseminating it's knowledge and interpreting it's values to the masses. Western Civilization as we know it is dying, but in it's place an even greater culture will rise and we shall be the priests who lay it's foundation.

But before that happens though, we must have our Caesar and order must be restored.

do you even know what the fuck Hillary did for the past 15 years?

It took the leaving not the invasion for ISIS to be spawned, right?

Doesn't say that in the email specifically, but it does blame Zarqawi's leadership, which exacerbated the situation. He was PM from 2006-2014.

Still, should've read the actual email before replying to that user lol.

This. Hijack it and make it about the DNC.

pepe will save us, the only way to be sure

I find it absolutely hilarious how the shills think we worship Trump when this shit's all grassroots. All these men and women "alt-right"ers needed was someone to campaign for them.

Bush-Cheney created the ideal conditions for ISIS to be formed.

Once it had formed, the plan was during Obamas term was to use the Sunni ISIS to attack their enemies, Iran (Shia Muslim) Syria (Shia Muslim) which were mostly backed by Russian and Chinese interests.

Obama took a lot of inspiration from the Cold War in Afghanistan where the US funded Bin Laden and their groups to fight the Russians.

The US didn't think helping ISIS would be so successful however, and due to Europes cuckery, they are now being assfucked, since ISIS is now not only going after Shia Muslims, but France, Germany, Sweden.

Poland is the only country not directly controlled by those interests in Europe, so the Government there is telling everyone else to go fuck themselves.

meant Maliki

the only reason the name alt-right exists is because of them. Like the Tea Party, like Occupy, like GamerGate.

The plan is simple, brand your enemies, even if they aren't aligned with each other. Smear them in the media, smear them on the internet. Make it so pressure comes at people socially and through their jobs to pull out.

Divide and conquer.

impressive, very nice

I thought term "alternative right" was coined by Richard Spencer and didn't catch on until just fairly recently. GamerGate, likewise, was coined by Adam Baldwin, who sympathized with us and what was going on.

You're never going to escape branding, whether it's you that does it or your enemy. You need names by which you can identify and describe things.

Yes.

Yes, they are, in fact I'd say they are counting on it.

(sorry about the double post)
(Browser crapped out for a minute)

DNC fax # in case anyone needed it.
202-572-7811

Wait, does this mean my vote is confirmed to be changed if I vote early?
I hate waiting in lines forever so I was planning on voting early.
please somebody redpill me on early voting.

Because kike bloggers and the media used and pushed that name for the reason he said.

Being the one to create the name really doesn't mean much, the lot of those self-proclaimed alt-right shitters right now are milofags and jew persuaders on twitter.

It's jew shit now.

Is that fuckin Madea?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madea

Sage because offtopic from original thread.

I would argue you can practically prove spiritually on a personal level through experimentation. Proving it to a random bystander, however, is hard because you would need years of "practice" to prove it.
Energy-work is pretty great shit, if some user wants to experiment.

It's a hard truth to realize - that you are being led away from all things spiritual to make you a blind submissive animal on all levels. The ascent of materialism is just one of many plots.

Top post tbh.

more like 30 years ago. usa became the laughing stock of the world, thanks to "their" jews.
should rename themselves to "united states of israel" because that's what they really are now.
dead and gone, no one is going to save this cucked nation from it's babylonian fate.

Pretty lame D&C tbh.

Bump.

voat.co/v/politics/comments/1295208