The Jews end game and Iran

We all know of the subversive period we are currently going through. It affects us all in different ways and limits our potential. Minorities are promoted ahead of you for quotas and catered to with welfare draining our economic lifeblood and encouraging decadent violent lifestyles. Women and Boomers are spoiled and delusional, and occupy the comfiest jobs and are the only ones well off unless you lucked out.

Jews have had control of monetary policy since 1987- this is a straight up fact (Greenspan, Bernanke, Yellen) and create artificial bubbles on purpose in order to loot our nation. Jews control the media organization in the United States and Obama is mentored by some Marxist Jews (notably Valerie Jarret, David Axelrod, and Rahm Emanuel). He is literary demographically genociding the white race covertly and all the media does is cry racist white men and basically endorse Obama’s racial SJW crusade. Yes, basic Holla Forums shit, I know.

You are held hostage at your job in most cases to the SJW mentality by Human Resources. What I see across academia is the worst most disgusting blight that is reminiscent of the Middle Ages groupthink. If the amount of liberal PC bullshit one has to go through to get a degree isn’t enough, the outright limitations in areas such as genetics and scientific species classifications are making it so you literary cannot speak the truth. Unless your studies are (peer reviewed) you are basically a piece of trash. Only the most autistic and bluepilled people make it through in fields that are important and token minorities. Don’t even get me started on theoretical physics- some entire fields are clearly deceptive bullshit (quantum physics I’m looking at you) because they could be weaponized to easily if the truth was known.

Now I don’t know the Jews endgame, but I am well read in general. It is clear that Jewish policies are made with the end cause they wish to achieve in mind. The end goal is fracturing and exterminating all goy power and hope. Jewish extremists want to imprison and kill many posters on Holla Forums and even 4chan and uncloak who we are in real life so our livelihoods are ruined. Many of us are scared due to the upcoming election in the case of a Hillary victory place. The USA might just demographically allow itself to die and become a 2nd world Brazil type nation with a clear stratification of society where freedom does not really exist anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

warningilluminati.wordpress.com/the-most-powerful-man-in-the-world-the-black-pope/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump seems to offer hope, and I am voting for him, but might be just another letdown we are all too familiar with. Trumps policies are fine but when you really look at it he would just be creating a superbubble that unless backed by US military power/domestic law enforcement won’t last long because the demographic and social decay under Obama has been simply too drastic.

Under Hillary I wouldn’t even be surprised if people on Holla Forums that could be identified were all sent to jail with some type of order 66 FEMA Camp executive action or put on the No Fly List. And don’t get me started on the bullshit “revolution”, we all know the NRA and Ted Cruz constitutional movement is full of pussies who want to roleplay until they die of a heart attack waiting in line at a Hospital Emergency room behind some Beaners who are getting treatment for Strep Throat who have Obamacare.

I ask myself what I would do if Hillary was elected. I don’t want my kids growing up in a nation full of violent mulattos with common core where they are taught with a 5 base because that is how many figures are on a human hand. Who the fuck designed common core, Aye Imaos making a sick joke? The base should have been 6 base because 6 million Jews died in the Halocaust. Europe is almost worse in a lot of ways with even scarcer resources, with Muslims instead of Mulattos, and less rights (notably the 1st and the 2nd amendment), so whites can’t really flee there and expect some type of utopia. I am not too familiar with Australia and New Zealand but from what I hear they are little better and selling out to the Chinese. There are small outposts like Iceland but one shouldn’t have to flee to the ends of the earth to enjoy their life.

Now I am not trying to be a demotivational poster, but I am saying that with any action you take keep in mind the end result. That’s how the Jews are halocausting us and brainwashed our boomers parents. We are doing decent in our little information war with limited resources, but we are still losing, outnumbered, out spent financially, and out propoganda’d, and out controlled. We might redpill many people but they have literal brainwashed slaves who can’t even comprehend our message anymore. We might convince some people to vote for Trump but they don’t know what they are really voting for besides against “crooked” Hillary the corrupt super bitch.

The one thing major thing that has confused me through my time on Holla Forums is Obama’s relationship with Israel. I can’t tell if he is being stupid on purpose and trying to enrage Americans by abetting Iran so we attack them after he leaves (reverse psychology), or if he actually is trying to subvert the Israelis and get a 2nd nuclear and very real holocaust so they can teach brainwash our kids. Make no mistake, the Kikes in Israel and the Jews that run America are not always the best of friends, just like Putin and the Russian Jew Mafia have their own interests. These rifts within Jewery itself are the biggest weakness. Just remember they make oversights too and have unique weaknesses we can exploit in the real world. They are not invincible. The cracks show themselves faintly sometimes, but they are there. Jews rely on implicit power. Jews subvert grassroots. Jews subvert institutions. Jews rely heavily on money and ideological blindness for power. But what I want this thread to be about- understanding the Obama-Israeli relationship.

Theories I have seen posted/should maybe be discussed

gonna dump some WebM's in my thread that are semi relevant

You forgot that USA just cannot freedom bomb Iran without consequences in the current situation. Politics on this level depend on so many factors and variables (as well as intel that's not accessible to any of us) that you can only guess the motives behind certain moves.

Maybe he wanted to play the carrot with Iran, maybe his hand was forced because they were actually very close to getting nukes? Or Israel is getting to uppity for the plans of the (((globalists))) so they wanted to teach it a lesson?

I so much wish for this to be true, but i doubt it.

Yah, there are some hidden dots that don't really connect but maybe they do if you look at them close enough. I know Deutsche Bank gave Trump a ton of loans for his projects (as a % most of Trumps loans predominately come from Deutsche Bank) and Deutsche Bank is also on the USA shitlist for violating sanctions in Iran and its activities in Russia.

You forgot high-level Freemasons that used to be part of US gov finances and some major investment groups backing him as well. And they were quite active on the financial markets lately.

Deutsche Bank got hit hard lately, there could be a major financial war going on.

Don't be confused. Obama is a good goy. The Iran deal was a ploy. Netanyahu was in on it. They will fabricate evidence that Iran broke the deal and then that will provide an excuse for war.

I guess that makes sense pretty much considering the amount of money we just agreed to give Israel in the latest deal. The only problem with this theory is every year that goes by Iran gets more and more entrenched and more and more capability to actually hurt Israel.

Well, that's why the kikes want to finish off Assad first and create a sunni buffer in Iraq.

each one of the countries cited is due to trustless fiat currency. all efforts must be to ending the banking system. to print, out of nothing, and then hand away for free, what every non-jew white man provides support for, is precisely what you're looking at. that is the source of this. we all know this.

i think it's a bit past time due, to start creating a list. first name, last name, dob, personal phone, work facility, and manager. start with jpmchase. target their officers. i know for a fact they are all mostly jews, judenitalia, scab foreigners with the worst of accents, and vapid fashionista failed female whores lining up cocks or cats and nothing more; no need to even worry about fallout, they've self-segregated perfectly.

(re)
(cont)

for the record as well, the entire usa financial system is predicated on bond sellers: people, like soros, who are given the bonds by the fed/centrals to then peddle to banks, branches, hedges, and corps alike. there are only a handful of them. the bond sellers. just one list, same as before, same high signal-to-noise as before.

I found this posted here not long ago, and found it intriguing. Would anyone know more about it?

warningilluminati.wordpress.com/the-most-powerful-man-in-the-world-the-black-pope/

I know there are other groups vying for power other than the jews, and that the jews are by and large the most visible (and probably successful). I'm not sure about them working with/for other groups, but this guy thinks it's all the Jesuits. Would anyone have anything more on this? Or is it just /x/-tier crap?

Tsarion is good on this

He goes into who controlled the jews in the past.

These leftist Jews are going to get BTFO in November. I can't wait for the crying and howling. That is enough for me.

If the kikes don't kill him

You sound defeated…

I highly recommend everyone watch this one. It is pretty long but worth it.

Another Gem

What is this from

I dont know actually, I just thought it was really well made so I saved it

If something happens to him it is our DUTY to raise as much hell as possible. If we lay down and die right now then we won't ever be able to get back up.

Also, I want to get my hands fucking filthy in the black blood of my enemies

All Wars Are Bankers Wars

Tsarion just makes shit up as he goes along, a lot like Jordan Maxwell.

fuck you

I keep returning to this on youtube. It touches something profound and real in the european soul. It is also Faustian; Her voice echoes alone in the mountains and travels through the vastness of what is the still relatively uninhabited space that is the swedish landmass.